Wednesday, June 15, 2011

american idol judges 2011

images the quot;American Idolquot; judges american idol judges 2011. +american+idol+judges+2011
  • +american+idol+judges+2011



  • thamizhan
    07-17 10:10 PM
    We can update ourself with the status of the receipt number, so that every body can get a feel about the time lines.





    wallpaper +american+idol+judges+2011 american idol judges 2011. quot;American Idolquot; judge Randy
  • quot;American Idolquot; judge Randy



  • Phaedra
    05-30 11:28 PM
    Thanks a lot, Raysaikat.
    I appreciate the response.Here are a few of my immidiate thoughts....

    1)I have been unemployed for a little over 180 days now.The key question is what is the penalty for remaining in the country for doing so?
    This is the year when most people actually did NOT get jobs...I am guessing there are a lot of people in my position.

    2)How does USCIS actually track who is employed and who is not?

    3)If I were to catch the next flight back home (India), will I face problems while leaving the US/or entering India?

    4)Can I get a letter from a firm/company stating that I was doing an unpaid internship with them?(which will be counted towards the employment period)Are there any repurcursions for the company?

    Any thoughts/opinions wouldbe most appreciated.
    Thanks!





    american idol judges 2011. American Idol Judges 2011
  • American Idol Judges 2011



  • prinive
    03-15 04:46 PM
    Common no one to pledge.... :o





    2011 quot;American Idolquot; judge Randy american idol judges 2011. #39;Idol#39; Judge Randy Jackson
  • #39;Idol#39; Judge Randy Jackson



  • unitednations
    02-22 02:12 PM
    To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.

    I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
    I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.

    I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.

    1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
    2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
    3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
    4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
    5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
    6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
    7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
    8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
    9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.

    These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.

    Thanks.

    You can't change from 485 status to F-1 within the country. You can only change from non immigrant to another non immigrant visa within the country.

    If you wanted to get on F-1; you would have to go for visa stamping and re-enter on F-1. However, consulate probably wouldn't give you F-1 since you have shown immigrant intent. Even if they somehow gave it to you; then uscis would deny your 485 eventually by entering on F-1 visa.

    You can go full time to school while 485 is pending. You just have to be able to demonstrate that you have a permanent full time job waiting for you upon greencard approval (ie., AC21).

    There was a legal case from a long time ago; where a person was getting sponsored for a particular position and he went to school full time for a totally irrelevant occupation to what he was getting sponsored for (he went to school to be a dentist). USCIS denied his case saying that they didn't believe his intent to go into the job since he was being trained/educated in a totally different field.

    Long story short; was that it went to court and the candidate won...

    If you want to put up with the inevitable hassles from uscis that you may get over doing this then go ahead. At the end you should prevail but USCIS likes for you to go through a bumpy road



    more...


    american idol judges 2011. American Idol: Casey Abrams
  • American Idol: Casey Abrams



  • tdasara
    02-11 09:06 PM
    My passport was supposed to expiry 1/2007. I made 2 trips outside US (Canada and India) and while entering both the times my I-94 was dated till 6/2008 my H1b expiry.

    I now have a new passport and so see no issues.

    Infact my H1b visa was stamped beyond the expiry of my passport so I'll have to carry both my passports with me.





    american idol judges 2011. american idol judges 2011.
  • american idol judges 2011.



  • eb3retro
    09-25 10:41 AM
    good one.



    more...


    american idol judges 2011. American Idol Judges Dish on
  • American Idol Judges Dish on



  • kondur_007
    03-25 08:31 PM
    Got some answers for you (they are in red below).

    good luck.

    My case details below:
    EB3 INDIA
    PD of Jul 2004.
    I am still working for same GC sponsoring employer since last 5 years. I still perform the same job title/job duties as mentioned in labor.
    My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor.
    My 485 was filed way back in Sep 2004.
    My 140 was approved way back in Nov 2004.
    I have had 2 FPs done and 1 RFE replied to about 2 years ago. RFE was for EVL & TB Skin test.

    2004 W2 � shows 74,000$/yr (Less than the salary mentioned in approved labor which is 87,000$)
    2005 W2 � shows 57,000$/yr
    2006 W2 � shows 50,000$/yr
    2007 W2 � shows 58,000$/yr
    2008 W2 � shows 67,000$/yr

    Never changed employers nor job titles.

    My concerns and questions below:

    Q1) Will my 485 approval be affected due to the W2�s as mentioned above showing less way less salary than mentioned in the labor. I still work for same employer with same job duties/title as mentioned in labor.

    This may generate an RFE. There is a question on I 140 that asks "is the beneficiary currently employed at the proposed job?" and if that was marked "yes" in original I 140 petetion, USCIS can raise the question about the salary.

    Q2) Am I safe because GC is intended for future job offer? If there is any issue with me getting less salary all these years than my labor petition then can my employer say the 87,000$/yr salary is after 485 approval? Will this suffice? Or am I in jeopardy here?

    Depends on what I answered for Q1: if that question was asnwered "yes", USCIS can ask the employer abou the explanation.

    Q3) With my EB3-India Jul 2004 PD how much more long do you think I need to wait to see a 485 approval? My FBI name checks are cleared.

    Sorry boss....Can't answer this! God only knows. Or may be even God does not know!!

    Q4) With June 2004 PD/EB3 India do you advise me at this stage after 5 years to switch to CP?
    I do not see advantage of doint it. Also you will loose benefits of EAD and AP (in case you change employer or run out of H visa). I personally would not recommend it but there can be a difference of opinion.

    Q5) Would you advise me to start a brand new EB2 India labor and 140 considering my retrogressed eb3 India category and dates?

    That may not be a bad idea. Especially if you can do with a different employer, there is no disadvantage of doing it and it may eventually bring your GC earlier. EB3 India (at current pace) is going no where till all EB2 are current and EB3 row is current and overflows.

    Q6) I have been on bench for about 3 times (periods of 2 to 3 months) in the last several years witout pay. But I have always had EAD but never used EAD as I had H1B from same GC sponsoring employer. But I always got paid every year more than the prevailing LCA wage for my geographical location? Will this affect my GC?

    This is the most complicated question. as such, you were out of status (if you are on H1 and on bench) during the bench period. If you ware on EAD (not on H1), you were absolutely fine. Also it will depend on whether it was after the filing of 485 or before. total duration of out of status (less or more than 180 days for 245(k) protection) etc. On this issue, I would highly recommend to ask a competent lawyer and straighten it up.


    Thanks.





    2010 American Idol Judges 2011 american idol judges 2011. the quot;American Idolquot; judges
  • the quot;American Idolquot; judges



  • Sakthisagar
    05-19 09:27 AM
    That is really an irony.. Mexican President have to meet The President to initate CIR. so what bout our incompetent do nothing puppet Indian Prime Minister? Probably he was the first honoured in the White house did he spoke about Immigration, EB-immigration in particular. As an Indian citizen NRI's we have every right to ask him.

    I read a poem by V.Sundaram about our incompetent do nothing PM of India (


    We have a �powerless� Prime Minister
    Who often declares
    I know nothing about Spectrum Scam,
    I do nothing about Spectrum Scam,
    I do not know that I do nothing,
    I do not want to know,
    That I Know Nothing and Do Nothing,
    I do not want to know,
    That I do not want to do what I am not doing.

    Why should I know anything,
    When my supreme �Secular� leader,
    Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient,
    Mother Superior Super Star
    Anoints everything,
    Announces everything,
    Applauds everything,
    Approves everything,
    Knows everything,
    Detects everything,
    Directs everything ,
    Does everything.
    For you and me and all
    Is she not EVERYTHING?
    Pleads the Prime Minion Blue Turban :(



    more...


    american idol judges 2011. casey abrams american idol
  • casey abrams american idol



  • booz
    03-25 09:30 AM
    Dear Mr. Chidanand Rajghatta,

    This is in refernce to TOI's article
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1463861.cms

    If you want to print that Laloo Prasad cow was sick and was taken to hospital as the headline news,, fine with me.

    But please don't write about immigration issues when u guys don't research properly.

    We have come here through legal immigration channels and we hope that our GC's or H1b gets cleared soon.

    Most of us would have stayed back if the Mandal comission / V.P. Singh wouldn't have spoiled our lives.





    hair #39;Idol#39; Judge Randy Jackson american idol judges 2011. American Idol judge, Jennifer
  • American Idol judge, Jennifer



  • GotGC??
    01-13 12:04 AM
    You know bro, I know my share of swear words, and definitely know how to pick a fight. But this is NOT the time.

    I'd be the happiest person if we can achieve the goal of blanket I-485 filing. I just hope we can pull it through. The options I mentioned are backup options, in case it wasn't palatable to some. With my PD, a blanket I-485 is my only chance. I should have put this disclosure (for the benefit of those who are generous in using the "selfish" word).

    I was just testing the waters, but looks like the mood is "nothing short of a I-485 filing". I wish us luck and will keep my fingers crossed. This will be my last post on this.

    Let's come back after 2/15 and check how you feel then. "Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?"

    Probably,all this criterias already matching to your case, right ?

    If you're on H1 on 4 years, have been suffering from not able file 485, and if the legislation says "6 years on H1" or whatever year on 140, how would you feel? Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?

    You're just a selfish guy to cover your asz, right?
    Are you planning to get some benefit from your brother's delayed cases?

    It's time to comply, time to be unite.
    Be simple and support what we have. We don't have that much luxurious to discuss your fantasies even though here is a free platform, yet it's NOT the TIME.

    Thanks for your understanding...
    Zbd



    more...


    american idol judges 2011. American Idol 2011 judges
  • American Idol 2011 judges



  • amsh
    08-22 04:01 PM
    Hi there,

    Mine is EB3 India; priority date is Jan, 2007 and 485 filed in July, 2007 filters. I am holding 3 years of bachlers and 1 year diploma plus 10 years of professional experience. I do not see any progress in EB3 for another couple of years and thinking convert my petition from EB3 - EB2 but got few questions as follow; by the way I am on EAD now, no more H1B - so my situation is do or die :) I would not say die because this is not only the world for us.

    Note: Still I am working for the same sponsered employer.

    1. If I file new petition with EB2 based on my old EB3 priority date with same employer, what happens to my EB3 application processing? will that get effected in any way?
    -both applications are independent of each other
    2. What happens to my EB3 processing if my EB2 got rejected for some reason?
    ----it remains valid

    3. If I get m 140 approved with my new EB2 filing; what kind of risks I have porting EB3 485 to EB2 file?
    ---No risk
    4. What all the requirements filing EB2 for converting from EB3?
    ------5 years of progressive experience or post graduate degree and the job for which you are working for requires that .
    I would really appreciate your answers.

    Thanks,
    Matt.

    Hi Matt





    hot American Idol: Casey Abrams american idol judges 2011. American+idol+judges+2011+
  • American+idol+judges+2011+



  • rb_248
    10-16 08:05 PM
    I changed jobs early this year with a 20% pay cut and with different titles and with different client type (private vs public). Got GC last month. No RFEs. I did not inform USCIS.

    Before switching jobs, I checked with my attorney and made sure that I am covered, made sure that my previous employer will not revoke my approved I-140 and made sure that my current employer will cooperate with the process. Last month my GC got approved.

    Good luck.



    more...


    house new american idol judges 2011. american idol judges 2011. american idol judges 2011
  • american idol judges 2011



  • thomachan72
    03-10 07:10 AM
    If they take the trouble of selecting multiple applications from the same employer, I dont doubt that anybody with multiple applications (even from different employers) will get either rejected or get questions.





    tattoo american idol judges 2011. american idol judges 2011. american idol judges 2011
  • american idol judges 2011



  • satishbsk
    07-08 05:38 PM
    They took 20 k tilll last month and no match.

    ____________________
    contributed $260 so far



    more...


    pictures American Idol Judges Dish on american idol judges 2011. american idol judges 2011
  • american idol judges 2011



  • gcpadmavyuh
    09-23 11:54 AM
    My Wife is on AOS (as a dependent with me as primary). She has recently applied for admission into Graduate School. Since she does not have her green card yet, she was being considered as an international application and was requested to submit her "visa documents". We sent in her I-485 Application, EAD and AP documents. Apparently, the school did not have these in their list of acceptable "documents for admission". The school insisted that we need to apply for my wife's F-1 and provide proof of financial support.

    I was trying to convince the Director of Intl Affairs that my wife is in the country legally and while on AOS, she can attend school and work for any employer.

    The school now comes back saying that they understand being able to work, but they are now asking if there is any law that explicitly states that an AOS applicant can go to school.

    Could you please help?? Is there such a law? I personally went through F-1 to H1 to AOS myself and understand each of these statuses, but am looking for a way to convince that AOS can attend school while in the USA.

    It's really frustrating to get denied because one is on AOS even though one qualifies for admission. Really alarming to see that not many out side the immigration community understand US visa laws.


    I would really appreciate your help!





    dresses American+idol+judges+2011+ american idol judges 2011. images American Idol 2011
  • images American Idol 2011



  • gcdreamer05
    12-18 08:33 PM
    hi goel,

    Can you find out if you had applied for Change of Status - to change from h4 to h1... talk to your company attornies to find out about it.



    more...


    makeup casey abrams american idol american idol judges 2011. new american idol judges 2011.
  • new american idol judges 2011.



  • dpp
    06-28 02:52 PM
    Use your PERM labor one - thats the safest, I have used that - Attorney signed off saying that is right


    Its wrong. Please check with other senior attorney. It is going to be a problem if you used like that.





    girlfriend american idol judges 2011 american idol judges 2011. American Idol Judges 2011;
  • American Idol Judges 2011;



  • vin13
    12-04 10:05 AM
    Hi vin13,
    Do you also need documents to prove relationship with the person who is ill? If so what kind of documents would suffice?
    I have an appointment tomorrow and only have a letter from the doctor.

    Thanks,

    We did not have to prove the relationship. It was a hospital letter stating the person had passed away.

    Again, all i can tell you is go with what you have and try. there are no specific rules or standard procedure. Each IO officer may look at it in different ways.

    When you go, take your I-485 receipt notice, 2 passport size photos in case they ask you to fill a new application.





    hairstyles American Idol 2011 judges american idol judges 2011. american idol judges 2011
  • american idol judges 2011



  • meridiani.planum
    06-17 09:24 PM
    inline...

    Hi,

    This is the 6th year of my H1B visa going on and my max out calender date is in June-2011 (including the days spent outside USA). My Green Card application was supposed to file last year but because of economy and job market situation, my Employer did not apply at that time. Now my Employer is going to start GC processing in July/August-2010. But as per the DOL rules, my GC must have been applied before 365 days of max out calender date, to qualify for H1Bb Visa extension beyond 6 years. I have the questions below in this regard:

    1. What happens if Labor is pending (not approved) on 6 years completion? My Employer says, in this scenario I have to depart USA for one year till the PERM is pending. What does it mean? Could you please give some more details about this scenario.

    no, you can get an H1 extension as soon as the labor is 365 days old. No need to spend one year outside unless you want to reset your clock. SO get them to file this asap (lets say they file in August), if your labor approval does not come on time, in June you would have to leave the US for 2 months at which point they can again extend your H1 from August.

    2. Would I get qualified for H1B Visa extension if Labor is approved before 6 years completion (i.e by June-2011)?

    If you can get your I-140 approvla also by then. Just labor approval is not enough (unless it is 365 days old which it wont be in your case)

    Kindly consider my situation and answer to my questions. Thank you in advance. I am very much worried and unable to concentrate at work because of the situation.

    Regards,
    swashbuckler





    jmafonseca
    November 9th, 2004, 09:11 AM
    Hi all, my first post here. The forum has been truly useful so far and I'm glad to join today. I was one of those just lurking around but now I really need the feedback from D70 experts here since my 6 month old D70 won't work anymore overnight. I just put it back in the shock-proof case and it slept there, next morning it was no longer usable.

    It seems like it's resetting constantly by itself. The MENU key shows the menu briefly and disappears, the last picture review button shows the last picture on the flash card briefly and also disappears.

    When there's a card in it blinks the green light about once a second. Seems like it's really rebooting every second.

    There is no display on the control LCD near the on/off switch. It is blank and does not show any traces of anything, just plain blank.

    On the big LCD preview screen it is normally blank but like I said it does briefly display the last picture taken when you press review, but then disappears also at 1 second interval.

    When the menu shows briefly after pressing MENU the movement keys do not affect the selection, all keys seem disabled during that brief period of time.

    I've changed batteries, lenses, pushed every button and checked the lens socket connectors to see if anything looked strange - everything seems ok here. Tested the same batteries on another D70 and worked perfect just this morning.

    It has taken no shocks or beating. It's a brand new D70 (6 months and a few days) and my retailer denies me warranty after 6 months - Murphy's Law applied to warranties says your equipment will break exactly after the warranty voids. I feel like I've been ripped off buying a refurbished piece for the price of a new one...but that's for another discussion.

    I've written Nikon a few minutes ago but in the meantime I'd like to know if anyone here knows of a "keylock" switch or something that could disallow me access to the camera. Or could be a stuck reset switch or something like that. The menu shows and the internal mechanism is ok because it can read the last photo and displays readable stuff. The reset on the bottom of the camera does not seem ot reset anything, it just blanks the screen out briefly but then it goes back into an infinite reboot loop.

    Help please!

    Thanks and glad to join this forum.





    syzygy
    07-11 05:58 PM
    I will distribute flyers in Indian stores in Hayward/Foster city area. Will definately be there on Saturday with at least one friend (I am new in area)

    Lets rock the bay !



    Please help people, this is our next action item after the flower campaign.

    Spend less time discussing who to send flowers to next, and more helping on the immediate task at hand!

    I challenge you!

    :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment