Sunday, June 5, 2011

amor romantico

amor romantico. imagenes de amor romanticas.
  • imagenes de amor romanticas.



  • rhett7660
    Apr 8, 08:55 AM
    The fact that congress cannot construct a budget is simply a failure of them to perform their duties. Part of the reason is that the motivation to avoid a shutdown isn't great enough, thus I propose a two-fold solution to motivate them a little

    1) Congress persons do not get paid during the shutdown. Perhaps if they were to not get paid they would be more motivated.

    2) In the event of a shutdown all members of congress immediately become ineligible to run for re-election for their current position and ineligible to run in any other federal election. Since a shutdown means they've failed, they shouldn't be allowed to continue.

    I would need to find a cite, but this was actually brought up and was put to vote in one of the houses. Of course it was struck down. I want to say this happened around the last time the government shut down under Clinton.

    This has also happened at the state level (here in California anyway) and of course they were still getting paid while they, the Government, continued to work on something they should have done. Amazing, if you or I don't get the job done, we are out of a job.

    I agree with another poster. Vote of no confidence on all and have a special election to get them all out of office. Ughhh. Very frustrated right now.





    amor romantico. amor romantico
  • amor romantico



  • BC2009
    Feb 23, 05:23 PM
    So wait I will need to be burdened with a lower time out period because some soccer mom refuses to discipline junior while she sips on a venti iced latte from starbucks in her 2010 QX45 Urban assault vehicle??


    hillarious - rofl.

    This is welcome news. I hope all purchases, not just from the app store, are completely regulated and controlled. They also should pass some regulations into what not only our kids should eat, but also us adults. What about the fashion and clothing industry. What a waste of money. Regulate that as well. We don't need fancy clothes when our money could be used instead to fund pensions and research the growth of algae in tropical coral reefs.

    If they are successful at enacting all of these wonderful regulations, then we can all get lobotomies and be led around with a government helper on full benefits. Our day will come. Government is indeed good.

    enjoyed that immensely. thank you for the post.

    Please let this serve as public notice of my intentions to bring to market, iParent, a revolutionary new app that allows even the laziest dumb asses to be good parents. Simply type in your parental situation into the app and buy your answer via an in-app purchase. :rolleyes:

    You should have it let the users subscribe to questions and answers from other parents too so it is a recurring charge.

    Parenting fail. People should learn how to use the device and check if the device has parental controls.

    Truly, parents have become dependent on Uncle Sam to do the parenting work for them....

    Yes "parent" is not just a noun, it is also a verb. It is something you are suppose to do when you have children. Handing a kid a device that is ready to let them buy whatever they want is irresponsible and has consequences. Both children and parents need to understand that.

    My kid racked up $380 in cell downloads in one month. I didn't need my senator to step in. I took away her phone for a month, blocked her ability to purchase ANYTHING on it, and worked out the bill with my provider (AT&T) who practically wiped it all away.

    As a father of three, I applaud you. You dealt with the result, taught your kid the consequences for her actions, and made sure it would not happen again. This is exactly what is suppose to happen when you have kids. You can't anticipate everything they might do, but you sure can make them understand the consequences for their actions and make changes to avoid history from repeating itself.





    amor romantico. amor romantico.
  • amor romantico.



  • EliteGamer
    Nov 14, 10:17 AM
    However im still not sure if apple can pull it off..Sorry double post accidently so using this one instead of my edit





    amor romantico. El amor romántico del siglo
  • El amor romántico del siglo



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 7, 05:15 PM
    The tea party is the republican party. There is NO tea party as third party. That's a complete fallacy. If they weren't a wholly owned faction of the Republican party, there would be tea party democrats too.

    Pop quiz - name one tea party candidate who ran as a Democrat or name one elected official who claims to be a tea party member or supporter who doesn't vote with the Republicans.

    I would disagree with that.

    The Tea Party is to the GOP as the Blue Dogs are to the democrats.

    Yes they are democrats but they are a sub group of them. Just the Tea Party GOP is a radical sub group of the GOP.



    more...


    amor romantico. amor romantico
  • amor romantico



  • erictheb
    Nov 12, 12:39 AM
    The above three posts are my best effort translating. That PC guy talks insanely fast. ;)

    A very nice job on the translations. Besides generally knowing what they were saying (as everyone else could, since we knew the English), I couldn't pick up anywhere close to what you got. However, on the "uiurus" one, the second to last line should start

    ???

    ??

    Anyway, as I was rolling thru the posts, I saw that someone already identified the "art of eating sushi" video they did. If anyone cares, they are a comedy duo called Ramens ???? and they have another video that is google-able about the art of apologizing. Not as good, but still funny. There are also a couple of other Flash(?) skits they do (at least it sounds like them...it is just (minimal) animation) riffing on Tokyo train station names (called kyoubashi ??) and on prefecture names (ibaraki ??) that are amusing. Especially if you see yourself in that particular language class.





    amor romantico. amor romántico poseerían
  • amor romántico poseerían



  • mdelvecchio
    Apr 19, 11:18 AM
    Anything beats the embarrassment that Apple has in the current iOS.

    how do you mean, specifically? neither me, my gf, or my dad have ever had an opportunity to bemoan this functionality. how does it impair our ability or cause us embarrassment?



    more...


    amor romantico. dibujos de amor. dibujos de
  • dibujos de amor. dibujos de



  • mdntcallr
    Sep 25, 10:16 AM
    sounds like some good stuff, ilife integration. and other integration to make Aperture more Mac integrated than just as a stand alone application. Good stuff

    But...
    I wish they'd update the laptops!

    hell Yeah!! new MBP please





    amor romantico. amor romantico
  • amor romantico



  • sananda
    Oct 19, 11:52 AM
    will you all be wearing badges or something so i can recognise you? :D



    more...


    amor romantico. amor romantico mano dedo
  • amor romantico mano dedo



  • chrmjenkins
    Apr 21, 03:24 PM
    Of course mine are speculation, I brought the argument up because I'd like to hear someone else's opinion.
    Rumors are saying the next iPhone iteration could be having the same package of the current iPhone. I'm bringing two facts up, the A5 die is bigger then the A4 as both are 45nm. And at the iPad2 keynote they said how could they manage to get the same hours of battery life with a much powerful processor, the answer was that their engineer had a workaround - later to be found an additional pack of battery.

    The only redesign they had to do for the battery is fit it in an enclosure 33% thinner. The charge capacity is the exact same. Just because the processor is more powerful does not mean it uses more power as well. The more powerful a processor, the more the processor can sit idle, saving battery life.

    Considered this I think that Apple will redesign the internals of the new iteration if they are going to use the same package.

    That's a given. They've changed the internals every single generation of iPhone.


    About the network, this: Full coverage by 2013.
    Second of all: Verizon. What about AT&T?

    AT&T roll out begins this year. Full coverage is not a requisite for roll out. Do you honestly think AT&T had full 3G coverage when the iPhone 3G came out? The area where I'm from, Southern Illinois, only got 3G in the past year. Verizon is rolling out LTE there before the end of the year.

    Third and I repeat this, you guys should not be considered special compared to the rest of the world.

    We are apple's home market and their largest one. If you look at iPhone sales, we represent 40% of them, a significant chunk. iPhones represent 50% of their revenue, so domestic iPhone sales represent 20% of Apple's revenue. That's a huge chunk for one product. If they think LTE coverage is good enough and the power draw of an LTE radio is worth it, they'll deploy it.

    The fact that Apple used GSM technology for the first iPhone was infact that they could rollout their product to other countries as CDMA is not adopted as much as GSM worldwide. The same applies to LTE/4G. There is no reason of adding hardware that can be adopted by a quarter of the customers if not less that that. It's a waste of money in design and implementation, let alone that even Apple is not willing to make the leap with compromise that are not willing to make by adopting this fairly new technology.

    LTE will actually bring about greater compliance, as AT&T's and Verizon LTE networks will use the exact same protocol.

    Europe will be using the 800 MHz range for their LTE/4G deployment, so there's not even necessarily a guarantee there will be a one size fits all LTE radio (much like T-mobile and AT&T handsets require different 3G radios despite both being GSM carriers). If that's the case, the deployment of LTE there will be irrelevant as it will necessitate a new radio regardless.





    amor romantico. amor romantico
  • amor romantico



  • Full of Win
    Mar 28, 09:29 AM
    From the graphic announment it is pretty clear what OS is now the focus of ACE (Apple Consumer Eletronics).

    ACE should drop all pretense and rename WWiOSDC:mad:



    more...


    amor romantico. postales de amor romanticas
  • postales de amor romanticas



  • jackerin
    Mar 17, 09:16 PM
    I have read that you should find a type of photography that you're good at and stick with it rather than try to be a jack of all trades type. Trying to do sports, weddings and landscape all at once may not be the best idea, for example.
    Agreed. I couldn't see myself doing stuff like wedding photography or school photography; some things aren't for you and if you force yourself to do it you'll end up miserable. Rather, I think a more appropriate way is to think of it in terms of comfort zones. I'm mostly doing indoors portraits right now, I've got the gear down and I know roughly how to get what I want in terms of lighting. That's my comfort zone. I could continue doing just that and take good pictures, but I also want to challenge myself. How can I bring lighting outside? How should I deal with harsh sunlight? These are areas outside of my comfort zone, and only by exploring them can I grow.

    My own addition to the list: "don't think, just shoot".





    amor romantico. imagens de amor romanticas.
  • imagens de amor romanticas.



  • shigzeo
    Nov 12, 11:04 AM
    どうもマックです。   - Nice to meet you, I'm a Mac.

    今日はパソコンです。 - Hi, I'm a PC.

    っオ、iPod、何聞いてる  - Oh, an iPod, what are you listening to?

    Eurobeat. - Eurobeat.

    Eurobeat? - Eurobeat?

    いいですよねiPod. iTunesは使いやすいし、Podcastも楽しみだし。 - iPods are great. iTunes is easy to use, and I can look forward to my Podcasts.

    マックなら、iPodと同じぐらい簡単に写真やムービを楽しめる。iLifeが付いてるよ。 - You know, for a mac, we enjoy things with pictures and movies just as easily as using an iPod. I come with iLife.

    へ〜iLife。私もクールなソフトが色々付いてますよ。 - Oh, iLife? I also come with all kinds of cool software.

    オ〜例えば。  - Oh, for example?

    計算器。    - Calculator.

    後は?     - What else?

    時計。 - Clock.


    今日はパソコンです doesn't make much sense, sure that is what he said? kyo ha pasokon desu? hmmm...



    more...


    amor romantico. imagens de amor romanticas.
  • imagens de amor romanticas.



  • linsam
    Jan 6, 11:12 PM
    No Sound For Me Either. I Suspect An Update To Come Real Soon.





    amor romantico. amor romantico
  • amor romantico



  • fairpro
    Apr 19, 09:54 AM
    don't like apple? then treat apple like an ex wife or girlfriend.

    get a divorce!

    then go find somebody else to vent your frustrations on.



    more...


    amor romantico. El paso del amor romántico al
  • El paso del amor romántico al



  • scirica
    Mar 29, 09:28 AM
    Just curious if the daily lines are getting any shorter. The last few times I stopped by (late last week) they were still around the corner of the building at 8am.

    Thanks...Anxiously awaiting the replacement of the iPad I lost in New York in January!





    amor romantico. Postales romanticas amor
  • Postales romanticas amor



  • 3247
    Jun 20, 07:11 AM
    The standard file system of SDXC cards is exFat (http://www.sdcard.org/developers/tech/sdxc/capabilities/) -- so does this mean the Mini now supports exFat?
    exFAT supports needs an Mac OS X update. Once Mac OS X is updated, older Macs will support SDXC cards, too. The older Macs won't support the higher speed, though.

    SDXC actually contains two new features:

    exFAT → requires new software (file system driver)
    faster bus speed → requires new hardware (card reader)

    SDHC has no built-in limit at 32 GB. It's an arbitrary limit imposed by the choice of FAT32 as the file system (which is arbitrarily limited to 32 GB by Microsoft).



    more...


    amor romantico. Ninio Romantico
  • Ninio Romantico



  • vantes
    Sep 25, 10:35 AM
    Personally I much prefer Lightroom. There's way too much wrong with RAW workflow in Aperture.


    I would agree we've been using both tools here at work and Lightroom is winning us over here on OSX..of course..:o)....I'm dissapointed no MPB....
    im' almost 90% going to get a core2 duo PC..sorry Apple you've delayed the MBP update wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long...plus you need to put alot more higher end cards in the MBP if you want to win over Power CAD....and 3D users....why have an media event like this just to release Aperature 1.5....pointless...(shakes head):confused:





    amor romantico. El amor romántico, última
  • El amor romántico, última



  • tangentially
    Mar 25, 10:18 AM
    Samsung and LG already settled with Kodak.

    Kodak's (NYSE:EK) market cap is < $1B.

    Why doesn't Apple just buy them and continue the suit against RIM?





    amor romantico. amor romantico
  • amor romantico



  • diehldun
    Apr 12, 04:16 PM
    Have you actually used it or are you just talking crap? The new version is actually really good and in my opinion BETTER than Apples product.

    Agreed. A lot of people gave the previous Office crap (and rightfully so), but I've been very impressed with Office '11 and haven't looked back.

    Dropped Apple Mail for Outlook, gave up on Pages a long long time ago, and Keynote's a nice toy to play with time to time. Office '11 for Mac is a very impressive showing on Microsoft's part.





    NewGenAdam
    Apr 12, 02:30 PM
    I think what the OP really means to talk about is discrimination, not racism.

    yeah - to clarify, I mean racism in practice should be illegal. Holding racist views, however distasteful, should be legal as we should be free to hold our own opinions as long as we don't harm others by them.

    It is the distinction between prejudice and discrimination.

    I am not racist in mind or practice, for the record, and personally argue against anybody who is either!





    lordonuthin
    Apr 21, 12:06 PM
    i honestly have no idea lol

    just looked at the preferences and under settings it was set as no preference, does that mean big WU's? i dont think the G5 has the muscle to kick the big WU's under the deadlines.

    The G5 doesn't have the power for big wu's, from my experience they don't make good folding machines which is too bad as there are a lot of them still out there.





    IEatApples
    Oct 9, 04:33 PM
    Ah shut up you bastards...
    That's right! They need to:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOH_e3YUprQ

    :D :D :D





    big
    Sep 14, 10:07 PM
    yeah, but in the end you have a dell "dude". for what its worth, I am very very happy with my mac, I just will not buy a new one until they again are the fastest in the world.

    all my PC friends constantly are reformatting their drives, worried about viruses etc

    OSX is the best out there, even my tried & true PC friends know it...





    ctdonath
    Oct 6, 10:38 AM
    how do these people still have jobs?

    "There is no such thing as bad publicity."



    No comments:

    Post a Comment