Wednesday, June 1, 2011

best funny quotes of all time

best funny quotes of all time. est friend quotes movies
  • est friend quotes movies



  • semaja2
    Dec 25, 07:58 PM
    Hey guys my new ibook and its batery in coconut battery is reporting werid things like ive does the calbiration and in cocunut it says orginal : 4400mah but the current is 4573mah





    best funny quotes of all time. Find All Video
  • Find All Video



  • Otaviano
    Nov 13, 05:46 AM
    I would be surprised if we saw a 64 bit fcp before Lion. Apples qtkit API, which is thie only QuickTime API that you can compile in 64 bit, is really, REALLY primitive. Its going to require massive updating befor you would even think of running something like fcp with it. You cannot do anything more advanced than splice two videos together with it now. Hell even enumerating all th e codecs you can export to requires going down to 32 bits, and even the stuff that does compile in 64 bit requires a separate 32 bit process to actually do the work. T e sad thing is that apple has had plenty of time to update this API but they have essentially done nothing with it, which shows you how much they care about the pro users nowadays :mad:

    It never crossed your mind that maybe that's exactly what they've been working on all this time? That completing Quicktime X alongside the next version of FCP is what has caused this delay? It's not written in stone that the next version of Quicktime has to ship with Lion. They can ship it with FCP and pump it out in software update.





    best funny quotes of all time. all the est quotes for exams.
  • all the est quotes for exams.



  • Chaszmyr
    Sep 20, 11:15 AM
    There are a couple nice looking brush aluminum keyboards on the market, unfortunately, they have a PC layout rather than a Mac layout.





    best funny quotes of all time. funny quotes about friends and
  • funny quotes about friends and



  • TreacherousDog
    Nov 26, 11:41 AM
    removed...



    more...


    best funny quotes of all time. Richard Coté was the 2nd est
  • Richard Coté was the 2nd est



  • lamina
    Jan 9, 03:12 PM
    I was expecting iLife and iWork 07, but I am not overly disappointed that it wasn't mentioned.

    I am, however, pretty upset that there was no mention of Leopard. I wasn't expecting a release today, but maybe even a release date.

    The iPhone is amazing and shows how much Apple is ahead of the game, but I have no use for a phone. It would be cool if the next iPod had the same features, sans phone capability, especially Google Maps, because I never know where the hell I'm going.

    I wasn't expecting any updates to the portable lines or iMacs, or even the iPod really.

    The main focus of my excitement for today was Leopard, and not even a single mention! I'm glad they're not pushing it out before it's ready, but jeez!





    best funny quotes of all time. The Best Love Quotes Ever:
  • The Best Love Quotes Ever:



  • z4n3
    Nov 13, 11:06 AM
    Sample Video link (http://vimeo.com/9524540)

    A friend of mine Shot this with a RedOne and edited on FCS and Color.. proof that you can do great stuff with FCS :D



    more...


    best funny quotes of all time. step brothers quotes rocky
  • step brothers quotes rocky



  • AdrianK
    Mar 27, 10:45 AM
    They only reason the seller wouldn't clearly state is was a picture from the outset was to deceive potential buyers. 'Nuff said. Hopefully they'll get booted from eBay and paypal for wasting everyone's time.

    Of course, whoever bids is a total moron, but no one deserves to profit off that.

    I've seen worse though. Like an iPad auction with the selling waffling on about how great the device is in broken English, then saying it included accessories, and ending with "the iPad is here with me".





    best funny quotes of all time. funny rap quotes. eminem
  • funny rap quotes. eminem



  • blueroom
    Apr 7, 09:56 AM
    The ATV2 has MLB built into the latest iOS.



    more...


    best funny quotes of all time. funny quotes for exams. Best
  • funny quotes for exams. Best



  • tropicoola
    Oct 14, 05:22 PM
    http://uppix.net/6/e/3/eeb5d6b2468b2593fe93d8072e344tt.jpg (http://uppix.net/6/e/3/eeb5d6b2468b2593fe93d8072e344.html)





    best funny quotes of all time. Voltaire Funny Quotes
  • Voltaire Funny Quotes



  • quagmire
    Apr 14, 04:52 PM
    Both the Sonata and the Malibu fail if compared to the Fusion, here at least. It is not about having a V6, but paying more for a same size car with same equipment but with 170hp as compared to 245, the latter wins. Plus the current Malibu is ugly as hell, let's face it. The new one might change those figures though. And if Hyundai sold the 200bhp Sonata here, I am sure it would be a win, even costing more than a V6 Azera, which is ridiculous.

    While I don't know the market in Brazil, given the equal price of Fusion V6 vs LTZ I4 Malibu in the US market, most will opt for the I4 Malibu for fuel economy. Most people find 170 HP adequate here in the US.

    Though I don't for a mid-size. That is why I opted for the 3.6 liter V6 that makes 252 HP in my Saturn Aura XR. Although with fuel prices climbing higher, it is costing me $45 to fill up the tank. I could use the Volt right about now......



    more...


    best funny quotes of all time. funny best friend quotes and
  • funny best friend quotes and



  • Happybunny
    Apr 11, 04:13 AM
    For the iMac
    http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/Screenshot2011-04-11at105954AM.png

    MBA
    http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/Screenshot2011-03-02at15219PM.png

    iPhone
    http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/photo-3.png





    best funny quotes of all time. funny new year quotes. scrap
  • funny new year quotes. scrap



  • Lacero
    Feb 14, 02:56 AM
    Everybody! Feel free to spam in this thread!!! It won't get wastelanded. :)

    However, since I like these great new moderators so much, I would never, ever cause them any trouble. :D



    more...


    best funny quotes of all time. funny-quotes-9
  • funny-quotes-9



  • BeSweeet
    Apr 25, 08:21 AM
    you should add a choice in the poll "I Already have a White iPhone"
    since some already do, :D
    you know .. the white transformation kit ;)

    Ditto. Would've been interesting to see how many people would've voted for that option.





    best funny quotes of all time. Famous funny quotes from
  • Famous funny quotes from



  • AMSNYC
    Jun 19, 03:44 PM
    When?
    Walkin?
    Reserved?



    more...


    best funny quotes of all time. love you forever poems. funny
  • love you forever poems. funny



  • roadbloc
    Apr 1, 09:33 AM
    http://i.imgur.com/PXtmy.jpg
    Click for biggeh.





    best funny quotes of all time. funny good morning quotes.
  • funny good morning quotes.



  • dominickator
    Apr 25, 10:47 AM
    Are you freaking kidding me!?!! I spend HUNDREDS of dollars to convert mine to white, and now its out?! AARRRGG



    more...


    best funny quotes of all time. If you don#39;t have time to read
  • If you don#39;t have time to read



  • babyt
    Sep 8, 01:48 PM
    this is my digital publishing [college class] iMac's screenshot. [24"]:D
    cant wait to get my macbookpro :(
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2v0fkb9.png





    best funny quotes of all time. funny best friends forever
  • funny best friends forever



  • 3N16MA
    May 5, 11:22 PM
    http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-769297.jpg
    http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-701569.jpg
    http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-726416.jpg

    Still one of the most beautiful supercars I have ever seen. Considering it shares so much in common with the gt 40 styling (it is a homage to it after all) the look will always be classic. I can't really think of many cars I would rather have if I had my choice.

    I believe those are custom rims. I would change those but it's not like I'm complaining.





    best funny quotes of all time. Screenshot of Funny Quotes
  • Screenshot of Funny Quotes



  • Keynoteuser
    May 12, 01:08 PM
    I wrote that, so I'm sure I'm the one who misspelled NEW. It should say NEW themes, not NEWS themes. If you get a chance to fix it, you can remove my post too :)





    wingnut8
    Oct 9, 03:06 PM
    I was a Tweetie user before I tried Twittelator Pro. Not sure if I want to switch back or not.





    RedTomato
    Nov 20, 12:15 PM
    If this is designed specifically for mobile text-based chat, I'll be all over it in a flash.

    SMS and MSN and other text-based messaging have changed my life and the lives of deaf people around the world. Before, telcoms was a closed world to me, now I'm never without my O2 XDA mini :)

    It isn't just Paris Hilton who carries a sidekick, millions of USA deaf people do, and I'm willing to bet us deaf form a significant proportion of sales of mobiles-with-qwerty-keyboards around the world.

    Bring it on Apple, I'm sick of using Windows Mobile on my otherwise awesomely excellent HTC hardware.





    lilvanmuzz
    Jul 10, 06:15 PM
    if you are going to be there...pm me...7/11..

    im going Around 10pm.





    neut
    Aug 19, 12:21 PM
    nobody liked this one when i was using it... what do you think

    http://www.organech.com/images/72x72.gif


    peace.





    iStudentUK
    Apr 16, 02:59 AM
    Red is screwed, yellow is sucky, green is above replacement... You don't want birth rate to drop below 2.1, Turkey the only country above replacement is 2.14...

    Yes, that is an issue for concern. However, how is this relevant to gay rights? Despite the birth rate in the UK being around 2 (1.96 if I remember correctly) there are, sadly, plenty of children/babies in need of a good home. Recently, the law was changed to ensure homosexuals would be able to adopted children if they want. Lesbian couples could also ask for a donor, and gay couples for a surrogate.

    We need to move beyond the idea that marriage is about a man and a women reproducing. Firstly, it isn't about that. Secondly, there is no reason same-sex couples can't raise just as many children as heterosexual couples.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment