logiclife
03-28 03:39 PM
Yes Bheemi.
I dont want this to be an an implied guarantee, but that is the plan for now. Things can change depending on whose bill is debated on Senate floor - SJC or Frist's S. 2454.
Jay.
I dont want this to be an an implied guarantee, but that is the plan for now. Things can change depending on whose bill is debated on Senate floor - SJC or Frist's S. 2454.
Jay.
wallpaper My Wolf Drawing
lkapildev
01-10 04:19 PM
LC Sub pd 2001 EB2

espoir
07-07 12:33 PM
I just gave 5 stars
2011 of our lack and white
monkeyman
10-05 12:46 PM
My wife is still waiting for her AP - Could anyone tell me how to determine the progress on AP - she has her EAD Card though!!!
more...

Libra
08-31 12:01 PM
All midwest members please go to this thread and cast your vote
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599
LayoffBlog
01-27 01:32 PM
Caterpillar, seeing sales for its bulldozers and other heavy equipment sinking in a worldwide economic mire, said Monday that its business was �whipsawed� during the fourth quarter and that it would eliminate 20,000 jobs in the face of a �very tough� 2009.Caterpillar announced the staff reductions as part of its fourth quarter earnings report, released [...]http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1235&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/caterpillar-to-lay-off-20000/)
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/caterpillar-to-lay-off-20000/)
more...
waitin_toolong
07-27 10:07 AM
it is ok for the derivative applicant to not be working, but if the primary who os geeting the GC on the basis of employment does need to be employed at the time of approval.
1-2 months off will not matter. If the I-485 stays pending for too long they can raise RFE for current employer letters and other specifics, you will need to have a job lined up at that time.
1-2 months off will not matter. If the I-485 stays pending for too long they can raise RFE for current employer letters and other specifics, you will need to have a job lined up at that time.
2010 lack and white landscape
Munna Bhai
07-12 12:08 PM
This is really news to me. I thought once you switch to H4 from H1, your H1 is gone. To come back on H1, you have to re-apply which will be subjected to cap.
Are you sure on this? If this is true, this can be really helpful for some folks.
yes, it is true and it will not only help some folks, it will help lot of people on H1b and if you can find more information by contacting attorney, please share with everyone.
I am trying to get as much as possible info. regarding this issue.
Thanks,
-M
Are you sure on this? If this is true, this can be really helpful for some folks.
yes, it is true and it will not only help some folks, it will help lot of people on H1b and if you can find more information by contacting attorney, please share with everyone.
I am trying to get as much as possible info. regarding this issue.
Thanks,
-M
more...
Munna Bhai
01-09 12:54 PM
which service center? You can ask your employer to ask USCIS as 140 is employer's application.
Can anyone tell me, is this common wait time and what more i can do.
Can anyone tell me, is this common wait time and what more i can do.
hair Black And White Landscape
GCOP
08-22 01:21 PM
EAD Renewal RD: 6/24/08 at TSC
Still Waiting for EAD Renewal Approval
Still Waiting for EAD Renewal Approval
more...
meridiani.planum
07-30 06:24 AM
I have a unique problem with possibly getting a green card too early. Please let me know how I can make this situation better. My priority date in EB2 India is in Jan 2006, which means potentially I could get my green card in 2-3 months.
I plan to get engaged in December 2008 and married in December 2009 to an Indian born Australian citizen. As far as I can see, her chargeability would be from India.
What are my options to make my life easier and to be able to successfully bring my future wife to the US the easiest possible way. So far, I have 2 options:
1. Use the special E3 work visa for Australian citizens.
2. If I dont get my GC within the next few months, do an early court marriage and invoke the following-to-join spouse when she is ready to come to the US.
If you follow #1 while you will have your GC immediately your wife will need to maintain her E3 visa until your PD is current again.
I plan to get engaged in December 2008 and married in December 2009 to an Indian born Australian citizen. As far as I can see, her chargeability would be from India.
What are my options to make my life easier and to be able to successfully bring my future wife to the US the easiest possible way. So far, I have 2 options:
1. Use the special E3 work visa for Australian citizens.
2. If I dont get my GC within the next few months, do an early court marriage and invoke the following-to-join spouse when she is ready to come to the US.
If you follow #1 while you will have your GC immediately your wife will need to maintain her E3 visa until your PD is current again.
hot in lack and white (image
GlobalCitizen
07-26 09:07 AM
Hello everyone,
I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.
Anyway, I need advice/conformation
I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)
The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)
After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong
1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.
2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.
3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.
4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).
Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!
I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.
Anyway, I need advice/conformation
I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)
The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)
After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong
1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.
2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.
3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.
4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).
Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!
more...
house Animals lack white
learning01
05-03 10:09 AM
They are not going to help resolve issues of backlogs, delays in processing and visa numbers for employment based GCs.
Clearly, these counter-protesters are doing them under the gard of supporting legal immigrants. My advise - ignore them and don't post or start new threads here. Instead write letters to editors clearly drawing their attention to issues facing legal employment based immigrants.
I browsed the link provided and nowhere it is mentioned about specific issues of legal immigrants.
Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
Clearly, these counter-protesters are doing them under the gard of supporting legal immigrants. My advise - ignore them and don't post or start new threads here. Instead write letters to editors clearly drawing their attention to issues facing legal employment based immigrants.
I browsed the link provided and nowhere it is mentioned about specific issues of legal immigrants.
Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
tattoo lady wolf drawing
Ψ
06-09 06:51 PM
dude i have...soo many problems posting an image.....well anywayz ill keep tryin...k i try to put my sex goddess here.lllolllhttp://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v188/_azzy_/sexcopy.jpg
more...
pictures This is one of four drawings
nikh
12-21 11:18 AM
walking_dude and Munnabhai,
Its not fair to make such comments on her. Its very unprofessional from ourside to act like that even before a help denied by her. I think IV needs everyones help and input. Anyone including her might be of great help if they are convinced with our cause and willing to help. And, they deserve a respect.
By the way, i am neither a supporter of indian govt nor belong to a minority community.
nikh
Its not fair to make such comments on her. Its very unprofessional from ourside to act like that even before a help denied by her. I think IV needs everyones help and input. Anyone including her might be of great help if they are convinced with our cause and willing to help. And, they deserve a respect.
By the way, i am neither a supporter of indian govt nor belong to a minority community.
nikh
dresses Black on White Drawing - Black
satishku_2000
10-05 06:53 PM
If your jobs requires masters in computers or equivalent experience in computer related field.. get ready to answers to questions such as "How a 3 year degree in zoology or botany is equivalent to masters in computer science" at I 140 stage. One has to be ready for possible denial at 140 stage too.. Given the way NSC is processing 140s now a days , you should probably have a plan B in place if you dont have enough time left on H1b
more...
makeup interior pictures
martinvisalaw
08-26 07:46 PM
I am fine if it is taking time but my only concern is whether this company has really sent my H1B petition. Is there any way to find it out?
If the company can get copies of the cashed checks for filing fees from the bank, they should have the receipt number stamped on them.
If the company can get copies of the cashed checks for filing fees from the bank, they should have the receipt number stamped on them.
girlfriend lack and white pictures of
neha_garg123
01-07 09:04 PM
I did my MBA in one of the premium university in USA.
My OPT was ending in May 2008, However since I was in cap-gap, I got a new I-20 from my school till 30-Sep-2008 and I continued working on my I-20 with my previous employer.
I applied for H1-B in FY 2008 under master quota from a small consulting company B.
My case went into RFE so I left USA on 30-Sep-2008.
I got a approved petition on 23-Nov 2008 . I went to New Delhi consulate for H1-B stamping. However I got a Blue 221 G slip. I never submitted any document as the consultant who applied for my visa , needs lots of time to process the documents. In the mean time I got another offer from one of the fortune 500 companies in USA. I am just exploring the possibility of H1-B transfer in this case. Ofcourse they will file a new H1-B application but would I be cap-exempt in this case?
Thanks,
Neha
My OPT was ending in May 2008, However since I was in cap-gap, I got a new I-20 from my school till 30-Sep-2008 and I continued working on my I-20 with my previous employer.
I applied for H1-B in FY 2008 under master quota from a small consulting company B.
My case went into RFE so I left USA on 30-Sep-2008.
I got a approved petition on 23-Nov 2008 . I went to New Delhi consulate for H1-B stamping. However I got a Blue 221 G slip. I never submitted any document as the consultant who applied for my visa , needs lots of time to process the documents. In the mean time I got another offer from one of the fortune 500 companies in USA. I am just exploring the possibility of H1-B transfer in this case. Ofcourse they will file a new H1-B application but would I be cap-exempt in this case?
Thanks,
Neha
hairstyles lack and white drawings of
roseball
02-07 12:57 AM
Hello there
I am student from Tri-valley university. On Jan 20th the college got shut down. I am working on CPT. I came to know about the shut down through my friends, with whom immigration officers met. Although no immigration officers contacted me by any means, my friends suggested me to look for another college and get enrolled as soon as within 30 days. While I tried to enroll in another college, I came to know that still the sevis is not yet released. Until the college releases our sevis, we are unable to enroll in any other college. We are elible to work only if we enroll into the college, get an I-20 and CPT. Now I am worried because until they release our sevis, the admissions in other colleges will meet deadline and what happens if they no more take admissions. Do you have any idea how long can it take for them to release our sevis ? Will it be safe for students like me hereafter to work fulltime on CPT ?
Thank you
Chaitanya
Looks like your only worry is to get admitted to another college so you can continue to work on CPT.....You show no concern what so ever regarding the credits you earned so far (if at all any), courses you are currently enrolled in and the fee you paid......It seems you are one of the students who knowingly enrolled at TVU so you can work from Day1......
I am student from Tri-valley university. On Jan 20th the college got shut down. I am working on CPT. I came to know about the shut down through my friends, with whom immigration officers met. Although no immigration officers contacted me by any means, my friends suggested me to look for another college and get enrolled as soon as within 30 days. While I tried to enroll in another college, I came to know that still the sevis is not yet released. Until the college releases our sevis, we are unable to enroll in any other college. We are elible to work only if we enroll into the college, get an I-20 and CPT. Now I am worried because until they release our sevis, the admissions in other colleges will meet deadline and what happens if they no more take admissions. Do you have any idea how long can it take for them to release our sevis ? Will it be safe for students like me hereafter to work fulltime on CPT ?
Thank you
Chaitanya
Looks like your only worry is to get admitted to another college so you can continue to work on CPT.....You show no concern what so ever regarding the credits you earned so far (if at all any), courses you are currently enrolled in and the fee you paid......It seems you are one of the students who knowingly enrolled at TVU so you can work from Day1......
howzatt
08-15 10:45 AM
Any idea how do they transfer application from VSC to NSC? Process or guidelines around it would be helpful.
My para-legal told me that since my I-140 has a EAC number, my I-485 was also sent to Vermont.
Please advise.
The answer to the FAQ clearly states that you should be fine and expect some processing delays. I am not sure what else you would like to know.
My para-legal told me that since my I-140 has a EAC number, my I-485 was also sent to Vermont.
Please advise.
The answer to the FAQ clearly states that you should be fine and expect some processing delays. I am not sure what else you would like to know.
seahawks
03-15 11:57 AM
I also just emailed.
thanks.
just faxed my wife's and my FOIA letters too..
thanks.
just faxed my wife's and my FOIA letters too..
No comments:
Post a Comment