borgonuovo
Apr 25, 05:00 AM
How many people here would change their mind if the white one was released with upgraded specs (A5 chip)? I'll probably end up getting one for my wife because she's wanted one since launch.
I AGREE- JUST NEED SLIGHTLY BETTER ANTENNA & SPECS (64gb? Or, even better, A5) - and we are foolish buyers again!!!
I AGREE- JUST NEED SLIGHTLY BETTER ANTENNA & SPECS (64gb? Or, even better, A5) - and we are foolish buyers again!!!
twoodcc
Dec 28, 09:05 PM
i've tried to keep a picture log of the team's stats here (http://tville.thruhere.net/tw/index.php?a=topic&t=4414) on my own forum. you'll have to be logged in to view the pics.
basically, we had 132 million points back on 16 Oct and were ranked #60.
we got down to #57 with 202 million points on 20 July 2010.
and now we are back at #60 with over 256 million points today, and we will be passed within a week and will be #61
basically, we had 132 million points back on 16 Oct and were ranked #60.
we got down to #57 with 202 million points on 20 July 2010.
and now we are back at #60 with over 256 million points today, and we will be passed within a week and will be #61
Lacero
Mar 6, 11:03 PM
http://www.uemforums.com/2pop/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php
http://www.creativecow.net/forum/view_posts.php?forumid=8
http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/fcp_homepage_index.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~schleicher/htm/tutorialsfcp.html
http://discussions.info.apple.com/
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30
http://www.creativecow.net/forum/view_posts.php?forumid=8
http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/fcp_homepage_index.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~schleicher/htm/tutorialsfcp.html
http://discussions.info.apple.com/
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30
Ed91
May 1, 06:10 AM
I hope this means that MobileMe will become a free service, and "Castle" will be an upgrade from that. I just can't see myself paying for an upgrade on top of the (barely justifiable) charge for the current MobileMe.
[insert gripe about the state of iDisk here]
[insert gripe about the state of iDisk here]
more...
iztech
May 4, 07:19 PM
Tried Cindori's Zues as well - but no luck.
Globe199
Apr 27, 04:02 PM
yawn. how many more stories about this stupid "location tracking".
Yeah, it's such a yawn and stupid that you bothered to click on it and reply. :confused:
Yeah, it's such a yawn and stupid that you bothered to click on it and reply. :confused:
more...
Barcode
Jun 18, 07:53 PM
I'll be there. Hope the line isn't too bad. We'll see...
aiqw9182
Mar 23, 09:37 AM
That's so he can look through it!
Seriously, that's worth mentioning?
Someone asked about it so I responded?
It's just an ocular prosthesis for those that are missing an eye/eyes.
Seriously, that's worth mentioning?
Someone asked about it so I responded?
It's just an ocular prosthesis for those that are missing an eye/eyes.
more...
wvuwhat
Dec 28, 02:37 AM
I'd post my "junk," but I kept getting a "file too big" error.
LethalWolfe
Mar 10, 05:23 PM
Your camera can downconvert HD to SD and send that out the Firewire port. I don't know what the menu option is offhand but I'm sure it's in the camera's manual.
Lethal
Lethal
more...
londonmystery
Jun 18, 04:09 PM
have a personal shop booked for 10am, so will be gone by 11, I hope.
manu chao
Apr 4, 01:33 PM
And this is why HTML5 versions of these types of apps are coming. At which point it will become more clear that Apple did not really offer anything.
Apple does offer something for smaller companies for which a 30% for payment handling might actually be a good deal.
It has been suggested in a number of places that Apple simply underestimated the cost of free apps (to them) and is now trying to claw back revenue where it can (first by allowing in-app purchasing for free apps, something Jobs said would never happen: 'Free apps stay free', then via iAds, then via this subscription service) while at the same time providing a service to its customers (who do not have to enter their creditcard for every in-app purchase or subscription anymore).
The contention only started when Apple made in-App purchases and subscriptions exclusive to their method.
Apple does offer something for smaller companies for which a 30% for payment handling might actually be a good deal.
It has been suggested in a number of places that Apple simply underestimated the cost of free apps (to them) and is now trying to claw back revenue where it can (first by allowing in-app purchasing for free apps, something Jobs said would never happen: 'Free apps stay free', then via iAds, then via this subscription service) while at the same time providing a service to its customers (who do not have to enter their creditcard for every in-app purchase or subscription anymore).
The contention only started when Apple made in-App purchases and subscriptions exclusive to their method.
more...
electronique
Apr 2, 09:12 PM
http://users.tpg.com.au/benerika//aprilscreen.jpg
Alisstar
Apr 6, 11:45 AM
Petabytes didn't exist in my dictionary until today. Thank you, MacRumors.
How many gigabytes is a petabyte anyway?
How many gigabytes is a petabyte anyway?
more...
Hilmi Hamidi
Oct 7, 09:42 AM
http://img284.imagevenue.com/loc423/th_60297_Untitled_122_423lo.jpg (http://img284.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=60297_Untitled_122_423lo.jpg)
ECUpirate44
Apr 17, 04:20 PM
Usually late May- early Sept. Last year it ended on Sept 7th.
more...
iMikeT
Jul 26, 10:11 PM
Why announce the support of one standard now when there is another competing standard?
NebulaClash
Apr 27, 12:59 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
I don't hate Apple, just many of the things they do. Most Apple products I love.
Then I would suggest you learn to rephrase your statements, because you come across as a clear Apple hater.
I don't hate Apple, just many of the things they do. Most Apple products I love.
Then I would suggest you learn to rephrase your statements, because you come across as a clear Apple hater.
Philalbe
Mar 20, 11:22 AM
Besides pricing yourself too low and underestimating the time needed to pull-off a project, I picked up on this (your quote).
If you're going to be a professional graphic designer, it's time you got your filing/archiving system down. As you saw on that phone call, a little fumbling around and disorganization doesn't reflect wel and gives your nightmare clients the opportunity to belittle you. Don't give them that opportunity. Be organized.
One final thing. Phone time is meeting time. Meeting time is billable. Especially when the phone calls are over 1/3 of your billable time.
And good luck with the career. :)
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I do have a pretty good archiving system. I have a folder untitled "freelance" and therein is a folder named after each client and then each project. The guy kind of threw me with the sudden weekend call. You're right about the phone time too. No more mister nice guy; there's no reason to cheat myself for billable meeting time when I'm already lowballing myself.:)
If you're going to be a professional graphic designer, it's time you got your filing/archiving system down. As you saw on that phone call, a little fumbling around and disorganization doesn't reflect wel and gives your nightmare clients the opportunity to belittle you. Don't give them that opportunity. Be organized.
One final thing. Phone time is meeting time. Meeting time is billable. Especially when the phone calls are over 1/3 of your billable time.
And good luck with the career. :)
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I do have a pretty good archiving system. I have a folder untitled "freelance" and therein is a folder named after each client and then each project. The guy kind of threw me with the sudden weekend call. You're right about the phone time too. No more mister nice guy; there's no reason to cheat myself for billable meeting time when I'm already lowballing myself.:)
Lord Blackadder
Mar 16, 06:56 PM
Ok, explain to me how there is any reasonable doubt the arizona shooter is guilty, explain to me how there is any reasonable doubt the connecticut home invaders are guilty, explain to me how there is any reasonable doubt that someone who fully confesses to their crime is guilty. Your argument is nonsense.
You're forgetting that I disagree that killing for killing is justice. The potential failures of the justice system are only one (very good) argument against it.
If your idea of a discussion is everyone agreeing with your view, then yes that's exactly what i've done. I don't care about what you think either, your opinion is in the minority anyway so i'm in good company.
My idea of discussion is rational reasoning, not bloodthirsty appeals to emotion or polls proving one is in "good company".
You're forgetting that I disagree that killing for killing is justice. The potential failures of the justice system are only one (very good) argument against it.
If your idea of a discussion is everyone agreeing with your view, then yes that's exactly what i've done. I don't care about what you think either, your opinion is in the minority anyway so i'm in good company.
My idea of discussion is rational reasoning, not bloodthirsty appeals to emotion or polls proving one is in "good company".
scotty96LSC
Oct 14, 01:55 PM
Where can I get these date, time, weather thingies? I'd like to have it on my desktop also.. Oh and that music player.
Sorry for the newb question. I'm new to macs.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=628023&highlight=geektool
Sorry for the newb question. I'm new to macs.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=628023&highlight=geektool
Chundles
Sep 24, 07:55 PM
And, by the way, thank you so much for making me think of my parents having sex.
Edit: and I still think the first way to get on that road to being a grounded adult is to get out of his freaking parent's house. Until then, he should have to experience exactly the parental attitude that Chundles (sarcastically) described.
Disclaimer: And, yes, I had no chance whatsoever to get laid when I was 18, so, yeah, I'm freaking jealous. Also, had I told my parents I was going over to sleep at my girlfriend's house, they (a) would have fainted out of sheer disbelief, then (b) beat the crap out of me.
Yeah, definitely get out of the house. However, if he's off to uni and will be staying at a college he's probably got a few months where there's no real point to him moving out. And if he is off to uni and staying at a college.... :D there's gonna be some serious learnin' goin' oowwnnnn... If you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge SAY NO MORE!
Edit: and I still think the first way to get on that road to being a grounded adult is to get out of his freaking parent's house. Until then, he should have to experience exactly the parental attitude that Chundles (sarcastically) described.
Disclaimer: And, yes, I had no chance whatsoever to get laid when I was 18, so, yeah, I'm freaking jealous. Also, had I told my parents I was going over to sleep at my girlfriend's house, they (a) would have fainted out of sheer disbelief, then (b) beat the crap out of me.
Yeah, definitely get out of the house. However, if he's off to uni and will be staying at a college he's probably got a few months where there's no real point to him moving out. And if he is off to uni and staying at a college.... :D there's gonna be some serious learnin' goin' oowwnnnn... If you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge SAY NO MORE!
boxingtom
Apr 29, 03:41 PM
lord of the rings online
Reach9
Apr 4, 08:11 PM
No, you said (above) that men would "stop the sexual assaults".
Yes, men should stop. And to prevent sexual assault women should dress in a classy way. I hope you're getting my point.
Yes, men should stop. And to prevent sexual assault women should dress in a classy way. I hope you're getting my point.
No comments:
Post a Comment