senthil1
12-06 11:42 PM
I think Eb2 is much better. Retrogression is hardly more than 3 years and moves fast sometimes. Best thing is get a preapproved labor if available in your company
wallpaper derrick rose wallpaper 2011

waiting_4_gc
07-27 03:30 PM
You can't write 01/01/1995. In that case your check will be invalidated. Check expires after 180 days. :D :D
But you are correct for RD :)
Umm, what if USCIS takes more than 180 days to encash the checks?
Do we have to re-file the application/re-send the check?:confused:
But you are correct for RD :)
Umm, what if USCIS takes more than 180 days to encash the checks?
Do we have to re-file the application/re-send the check?:confused:
indigokiwi
04-17 12:50 PM
^^^^^^^
2011 derrick rose mvp wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper.
hpandey
04-29 10:54 AM
Thanks kaisersose.
Anyone else have any inputs. I need to make this decision soon and would appreciate as many inputs as possible.
Thanks.
H1-b extension rarely gets denied so you don't need to worry but if you are worried about it ( most people in the GC line have had their H1's renewed multiple times ) then use the EAD for working . EAD would also give you flexibility to change jobs in future to a better paying employer.
H1-b RFE or denial for you will not affect your GC process since you are a derivative application unless you have done something really illegal .
I would advise you not to get worried. You just need to decide whether you want to maintain your H1 status or work on EAD. Everything will be fine either way.
Anyone else have any inputs. I need to make this decision soon and would appreciate as many inputs as possible.
Thanks.
H1-b extension rarely gets denied so you don't need to worry but if you are worried about it ( most people in the GC line have had their H1's renewed multiple times ) then use the EAD for working . EAD would also give you flexibility to change jobs in future to a better paying employer.
H1-b RFE or denial for you will not affect your GC process since you are a derivative application unless you have done something really illegal .
I would advise you not to get worried. You just need to decide whether you want to maintain your H1 status or work on EAD. Everything will be fine either way.
more...
rameshk75
01-09 02:56 PM
Prediction became a timepass... take my guess.. EB2 may move back to 98 (from the experiences of last two months) !! just kidding....
Nothing to be frustrated as i think everyone got used it by this time !! Keep cool...
PD: EB2-India-Nov'06
Nothing to be frustrated as i think everyone got used it by this time !! Keep cool...
PD: EB2-India-Nov'06
HumJumboHathuJumbo
10-08 03:25 PM
How long will it to get green card for my parents.I am a US Citizen and filed I-130,I-485 in sept first week.they have finger printing scheduled for next week.Please share your experience if you have sponsored your parents too.
Can anyone tell me how to start a thread please.sorry for posting in this thread.:)
Can anyone tell me how to start a thread please.sorry for posting in this thread.:)
more...
guru76
11-27 12:42 AM
I recently used the AP to enter the US. There were no issues in the US. However, the immigration official in India had some confusion trying to understand the AP. I had to show him a letter that my company's lawyer had given me listing the details of the AP and that I could use it for entering the US.
2010 derrick rose mvp wallpaper.

RDB
08-03 02:38 PM
Alright - my wife and I completed the Interview today and they asked for proof of relationship (joint assets, tax returns etc.), current employment letter and Birth Certificates. After that the officer told me that he has approved the case in the system, however, as my PD is not current they can't give me the actual card.
He also mentioned that this is the last ritual in the process and once the dates become current, all they need to do is to order the card production!
I did ask him why we were called for interview when the dates are not current and he said that the best way to process the applications received during the deluge of July 2007 is this way :) - he was kind of mad at DOS for doing that!
So, I guess I just have to wait for the Dates to become current - which might take another 5-10 years :D
Thanks for the link. Looks like I will have to get ready for an interview!!!!
He also mentioned that this is the last ritual in the process and once the dates become current, all they need to do is to order the card production!
I did ask him why we were called for interview when the dates are not current and he said that the best way to process the applications received during the deluge of July 2007 is this way :) - he was kind of mad at DOS for doing that!
So, I guess I just have to wait for the Dates to become current - which might take another 5-10 years :D
Thanks for the link. Looks like I will have to get ready for an interview!!!!
more...

snathan
03-03 01:29 PM
Well, I am not a fake profile. What happened to us is real. That is what the guy told us. He was basing his decision in the fact that the original company which filed for the LC was no longer in business and that they created a new company. Reality is that they only changed the company's name but they still do the same and have same employees. We believe he didn't want to ask his new partner about signing the I-140 petition. That is our guess.
Honestly, we disconnected ourselves from the whole thing, we were really depressed that after waiting for 5 years we finally got the LC approved and then we got that response. That is why I am looking for help in the forum, I really disconnected myself from the whole process and was not sure how have things changed since in terms of new immigration policies etc etc.
What ever it is...you need to file I-140 within 180 days of approvel. Its two years and gone.
Honestly, we disconnected ourselves from the whole thing, we were really depressed that after waiting for 5 years we finally got the LC approved and then we got that response. That is why I am looking for help in the forum, I really disconnected myself from the whole process and was not sure how have things changed since in terms of new immigration policies etc etc.
What ever it is...you need to file I-140 within 180 days of approvel. Its two years and gone.
hair derrick rose wallpaper black
Nil
06-18 02:18 PM
i received a txt message to call this number: 1-866-961-2143 and request the whitehouse to keep its promise on passing CIR this year.
Pls try calling.
Pls try calling.
more...
GotFreedom?
03-12 10:33 AM
Congratulations and Enjoy.
hot derrick rose mvp wallpaper.

gc_kaavaali
12-24 10:17 PM
Okay...i will try my best to keep this thread on top...
This thread has to stay on top
This thread has to stay on top
more...
house derrick rose mvp wallpaper.
up_guy
04-12 11:00 PM
I also have the same question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.
Please suggest.
when I check 2 yrs old EAD application my attorney had used (c)(0)(9)
Is that right or it should be (c)(9) or
it should be (c) (09)
Please help folks
Please suggest.
when I check 2 yrs old EAD application my attorney had used (c)(0)(9)
Is that right or it should be (c)(9) or
it should be (c) (09)
Please help folks
tattoo derrick rose mvp wallpaper.
seahawks
08-09 09:24 AM
Hello,
I did not see any posts regarding "1 year H1 extension approval when filed for 3 years". If this discussion is already in place, please point me to appropriate thread so that I could close this one.
I applied for 3 years H1 extension on 6/26/2007 with approved I-140. My priority date (EB3 -Sep 2003) was not current on 6/26/2007 when I applied for 3 year extension. I got an approval notice today which is valid for only one year. I want to know if this is an error from USCIS so that I could ask to ammend 2 more years.
Thanks!
unfortunately I missed the bus, we send all document May 29th and it reached USCIS CA on 30th, my pd was current for June bulletin and was approved 1 year extensions. I should have waited until Aug to file extensions, this is my 4th H1/H4 extension:( in 4 years.
I did not see any posts regarding "1 year H1 extension approval when filed for 3 years". If this discussion is already in place, please point me to appropriate thread so that I could close this one.
I applied for 3 years H1 extension on 6/26/2007 with approved I-140. My priority date (EB3 -Sep 2003) was not current on 6/26/2007 when I applied for 3 year extension. I got an approval notice today which is valid for only one year. I want to know if this is an error from USCIS so that I could ask to ammend 2 more years.
Thanks!
unfortunately I missed the bus, we send all document May 29th and it reached USCIS CA on 30th, my pd was current for June bulletin and was approved 1 year extensions. I should have waited until Aug to file extensions, this is my 4th H1/H4 extension:( in 4 years.
more...
pictures derrick rose wallpaper.
ita
01-16 05:21 PM
They transferred me to the immigration sub committee's office after asking my name and the reason I was calling. I got the sub committee's VM again.
dresses derrick rose tattoos on his
Raj2006
06-04 10:07 AM
lawyer paper filed april 15th
receipt received april 27th
received date april 16th receipt date april 26th
last soft LUD April 30th
no fp notice or anything since
called them 2 days ago to put in a request for fp cus i am tired of waiting hoped that this would prompt them to look at it.... so far no change
seems like CSC is slow compared TSC. I dont think they issue FP notice for paper filing. There were lot of applications received by CSC in feb..i think thats what is causing the delay. please keep us updated with your status.
receipt received april 27th
received date april 16th receipt date april 26th
last soft LUD April 30th
no fp notice or anything since
called them 2 days ago to put in a request for fp cus i am tired of waiting hoped that this would prompt them to look at it.... so far no change
seems like CSC is slow compared TSC. I dont think they issue FP notice for paper filing. There were lot of applications received by CSC in feb..i think thats what is causing the delay. please keep us updated with your status.
more...
makeup derrick rose wallpaper mvp.
Sakthisagar
05-12 10:29 AM
sent the letter to Sen Leahy, what Mayorkas wnat to explain in pages a summary of how EB community is suffering. Thanks :)
girlfriend derrick rose mvp wallpaper.

somegchuh
09-22 04:39 PM
Is it possible to include "allow filing 485" if labor has been pending for 2+ years?
Its not just people who have labor approved and are waiting for PD to be current. In fact there are a lot of ppl who are waiting for labor for 4+ years.
I think its perfectly doable. If its ok to ask for ability to file 485 without PD being current, I think its ok to ask for ability to file 485 while labor is pending.
But I guess we have gone thru this a dozen times and it doesn't appear that the plight of ppl stuck in PBEC is on IV agenda.
vivache:
Top on IV's goals is 'ability to file for I-485' even when visa number is not available. As you perhaps know this will enable securing an EAD. Hope this answers your question.
Its not just people who have labor approved and are waiting for PD to be current. In fact there are a lot of ppl who are waiting for labor for 4+ years.
I think its perfectly doable. If its ok to ask for ability to file 485 without PD being current, I think its ok to ask for ability to file 485 while labor is pending.
But I guess we have gone thru this a dozen times and it doesn't appear that the plight of ppl stuck in PBEC is on IV agenda.
vivache:
Top on IV's goals is 'ability to file for I-485' even when visa number is not available. As you perhaps know this will enable securing an EAD. Hope this answers your question.
hairstyles Derrick Rose Wallpaper Chicago
webm
09-25 11:10 AM
So spouse can just use the EAD card and apply for a job. What does the employing company ask for when hiring?
What if they do not know what an EAD card is?
Also when can the spouse apply for SSN# after getting EAD card. Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?
1)Just say them that you have EAD work permit authorization and can work for any employer/company on W2 basis.
2)You just explain them with its use.Mostly everyone know about EAD is used for..
3)Once you got EAD card onhand you can directly go to any nearest SSN office and apply.You should get SSN card with in 15 business days or earlier..
HTH,
What if they do not know what an EAD card is?
Also when can the spouse apply for SSN# after getting EAD card. Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?
1)Just say them that you have EAD work permit authorization and can work for any employer/company on W2 basis.
2)You just explain them with its use.Mostly everyone know about EAD is used for..
3)Once you got EAD card onhand you can directly go to any nearest SSN office and apply.You should get SSN card with in 15 business days or earlier..
HTH,
krustycat
03-09 07:26 PM
I have a quick question on salary issue with 485. My EB2 I-140 states that my yearly salary 87k per annum. It got approved last year. I realized that my w-2 only reflects 64k for last year. I did not work for 2 months because of some personal reason. Is this less salary going to affect my 485 application? I thougt, GC is for future jobs so its okay. Can somebody please clarify this ?
You will be fine if you company can prove 'ability to pay' (the financial capability to pay the wages being offered for the position).
Adjudicators should make a favorable decision if the case contains proof of one of three specific matters.
the company's net income is equal to or greater than the wage that is offered
the company's current net assets are equal to or greater than the offered wage
the petitioner is employing the beneficiary and paying the beneficiary a wage in an amount equal to the prevailing wage
Point #3 will fail, then your company must prove #1 or #2 in order to be approved.
#2 => net income = taxable income
#3 => net current assets = current assets - current liabilities
You will be fine if you company can prove 'ability to pay' (the financial capability to pay the wages being offered for the position).
Adjudicators should make a favorable decision if the case contains proof of one of three specific matters.
the company's net income is equal to or greater than the wage that is offered
the company's current net assets are equal to or greater than the offered wage
the petitioner is employing the beneficiary and paying the beneficiary a wage in an amount equal to the prevailing wage
Point #3 will fail, then your company must prove #1 or #2 in order to be approved.
#2 => net income = taxable income
#3 => net current assets = current assets - current liabilities
sanju_dba
09-30 10:50 AM
Unfortunately NO. you cannot declare anything while leaving India.
My question is; Why do you really want to bring your jwellery here? Why not keep in some safety locker (bank) in India. Is it attractive to walk around with huge gold chains/bangles in the US? Also we have been hearing about burglaries in Indian households becuause of easy access to gold.
Buy gold and keep it in locker in India. Come here with some "duplicate gold" and live free.:D:D:D
Thats what we did when comming back to US in 2007 . but couldnot resist on few and bought along. Now those few are the one i am concerned about travelling back and forth!
Last time when i went to India took 10coins and had to feed the customs Rs.10K. Not sure if it was still a good math compared to pay cash and buy gold in India instead of travelling with coins.
My question is; Why do you really want to bring your jwellery here? Why not keep in some safety locker (bank) in India. Is it attractive to walk around with huge gold chains/bangles in the US? Also we have been hearing about burglaries in Indian households becuause of easy access to gold.
Buy gold and keep it in locker in India. Come here with some "duplicate gold" and live free.:D:D:D
Thats what we did when comming back to US in 2007 . but couldnot resist on few and bought along. Now those few are the one i am concerned about travelling back and forth!
Last time when i went to India took 10coins and had to feed the customs Rs.10K. Not sure if it was still a good math compared to pay cash and buy gold in India instead of travelling with coins.
No comments:
Post a Comment