
IfYouSeekAmy
05-07 07:21 AM
Why are you so PROUD to be an American? Just be happy for it...its just your need so that you can live in this country for as many year as you want and of course its good achievement and i am happy for you, you just lived here for 10+ yrs and you forgot your Home country where you were born and gave you a good education with you had an opportunity to come here and make your life based on that..you should be PROUD of that country no matter where you go and what you achieve its all because of you Home Country
If you are form INDIA then you should say "Mera Barath Mahan" first and then "God Bless America"
Many Congrats!! to you on your American Citizenship Good Luck!!
Why shouldn't he be proud? I am sure he had to struggle to get his GC first as we all did and then wait to become a US citizen. He has chosen the US to be his country and so he has all the reasons to be proud! As for being Indian fisrt and then being American, it is all wrong. You can't have one foot in one place and the other foot in another place. He chose the US as his country and he as an obligation to be loyal to the US first.
If you are form INDIA then you should say "Mera Barath Mahan" first and then "God Bless America"
Many Congrats!! to you on your American Citizenship Good Luck!!
Why shouldn't he be proud? I am sure he had to struggle to get his GC first as we all did and then wait to become a US citizen. He has chosen the US to be his country and so he has all the reasons to be proud! As for being Indian fisrt and then being American, it is all wrong. You can't have one foot in one place and the other foot in another place. He chose the US as his country and he as an obligation to be loyal to the US first.
wallpaper cute love quotes with pictures
Madhuri
03-09 11:24 AM
It's a good suggestion, but I think free period should last only for a couple of weeks.
Suggestion: IV membership should be free for the first 3 months, after which there should be a minimum $20/per month to keep your membership and log in.
Also at that time a member needs to update his/her profile to include contact information. This way we encourage new people to come study the issues, gain trust with IV.
Suggestion: IV membership should be free for the first 3 months, after which there should be a minimum $20/per month to keep your membership and log in.
Also at that time a member needs to update his/her profile to include contact information. This way we encourage new people to come study the issues, gain trust with IV.
spdy_mn
06-14 01:36 PM
Long as you are married before your 485 is approved you should be ok. What is your PD and category?
One hint they give you is when they send the fingerprinting (FP) notice. You can't be approved without that. And after FP it takes any where from 3 - 6 months.
My PD is OCT 2006 and category EB2
Thanks
One hint they give you is when they send the fingerprinting (FP) notice. You can't be approved without that. And after FP it takes any where from 3 - 6 months.
My PD is OCT 2006 and category EB2
Thanks
2011 emo love quotes in spanish.
insbaby
11-03 05:27 PM
Only 582 people waiting. Why can't USCIS approve all of them over night? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
EB3 - 2006
EB3 - 2006
more...
pappu
10-17 10:05 AM
SA 3275. Mr. LEVIN submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 3093, making appropriations for the Departments of Commerce and Justice, and Science, and Related Agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2008, and for other purposes; as follows:
At the appropriate place, insert the following:
SEC. __. ANNUAL REPORT ON DELAYED BACKGROUND CHECKS.
(a) In General.--Not later than 60 days after the end of each fiscal year, the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation shall submit a report to the congressional committees listed in subsection (b) that contains, with respect to the most recently completed fiscal year--
(1) a statistical analysis of the number of background checks processed and pending, including check requests in process at the time of the report and check requests that have been received but are not yet in process;
(2) the average time taken to complete each type of background check;
(3) a description of the efforts and progress made by the Director in addressing any delays in completing such background checks; and
(4) a description of the progress that has been made in automating files used in the name check process, including investigative files of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Recipients.--The congressional committees listed in this subsection are--
(1) the Committee on the Judiciary of the Senate;
(2) the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate;
(3) the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives; and
(4) the Committee on Homeland Security of the House of Representati
This does not go far enough to solve the problem. A lot more work is needed to get an immediate fix to the problem.
At the appropriate place, insert the following:
SEC. __. ANNUAL REPORT ON DELAYED BACKGROUND CHECKS.
(a) In General.--Not later than 60 days after the end of each fiscal year, the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation shall submit a report to the congressional committees listed in subsection (b) that contains, with respect to the most recently completed fiscal year--
(1) a statistical analysis of the number of background checks processed and pending, including check requests in process at the time of the report and check requests that have been received but are not yet in process;
(2) the average time taken to complete each type of background check;
(3) a description of the efforts and progress made by the Director in addressing any delays in completing such background checks; and
(4) a description of the progress that has been made in automating files used in the name check process, including investigative files of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Recipients.--The congressional committees listed in this subsection are--
(1) the Committee on the Judiciary of the Senate;
(2) the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate;
(3) the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives; and
(4) the Committee on Homeland Security of the House of Representati
This does not go far enough to solve the problem. A lot more work is needed to get an immediate fix to the problem.
krishnam70
06-17 02:24 PM
Thanks guys for the moral support and quick responses.
More details are as follows:
1. This accident occurred in 18 months back in CA
2. We were going on high way and suddenly the car infront of me came to a sudden halt and as I didn't had any reaction time, even though I applied brakes I went and rammed into the van in front of me, which in turn hit the car infront (like a ripple effect) and totally 8 cars were involved in that collision.
3. So at first we thought it is entirely my fault as I was coming at 50s and I rear ended the care which inturn created this ripple effect.
4. But the actual scenario is, the van infront of me came to halt, as it rear ended the car infront of it and due to which the other car hit the one infront.
So already one accident happened and I caused one more and as mine was a 11 seater and coming at 50s the impact was high and involved in 8 cars.
All this happened within in mins or secs, I would say
--> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Myself car1 car2 car3 car4 car5 car6 car7
In the above pictorial representation,
a) car 1 hit car2 which in turn hit car3 (1st impact)
b) Myself hit car1 again which ripple effected all the way upto car7 (2nd one)
I was the only person injured and and had to be hospitalized with bi-lateral hip fractures and right knee fractures and was out of work for 4 months.Luickly my insurance covered most of the amount thats been charged(around 300K)
Finally I recovered to a great extent and out of blue gets a lawsuit from the owner of car3 against myself, Car1 and car2.
BTW, insurance determined that my fault is 80% as I caused the greater collision and they paid the property damages for all the cars involved.
As per the lawsuit, seems car3 drivers spouse had herniated disc due to this accident and are expecting $200,000 for future treatment
So they are claiming the following:
3 milliion for : other damages(emotional etc.....) --> This is BS. You can file a counter. They are already quoting 200k for future treatment and other amt for lost wages.
200,0000 for: future treatment
50,000 for: lost wages
Thats is what the story of my life :(
Hope this gives u more details to provide me with more suggestions.
3 milliion for : other damages(emotional etc.....) --> This is BS. You can file a counter. They are already quoting 200k for future treatment and other amt for lost wages. Its just a lawyer thingy to throw some mud and see if it sticks. I do not think that 200k is warranted for the treatment of a herniated disc but your insurance will take care of it so no worries.
As suggested by all the folks here, this is a civil case and wil have no bearing on your GC. However if you don't respond you will be held liable so get a good attorney and respond to those charges. If you run away to India most certainly it will become a criminal case and you will most probably end up never be able to return here or since this involves injury to an american citizen the embassy/consulate may pursue you further even when you return back to india.
1. If you decide to contest it, try to see if your attorney can invoke any procedure to get previous medical condition of the other party. This is to verif y if the injury/condition they are seeking damages for are a result of this accident or they had a history.
2. Try to get details about their occupation and see if there are any occupational hazards that can cause this condition due to it. Although it can be circumstantial its worth a try.
I know patient/doctor relation is privileged but if the law enforcement is requesting medical condition of a patient then there might be a provision to get that info. California however is totally different ball game..
Good luck my friend. Hope you pass through this difficult time
Here is a link from the injured person's attorney's point of view.. The key to winning a case is to find the weak points in the oppositions case and drive hard on it. This is not to say the other person was not injured or anything but the blood sucking claim for 3 MILL is what pisses me off.. believe me I was a person who was injured in an accident for no fault of mine and I am still fighting the case for lost wages and medical expenses only for 13 years now. Its a different matter that it is not in USA. I won the case in lower court but a counter was filed in higher court by the insurance company and its still going on.
Life goes on despite that. Have faith and hope and things will be better as time passes. Worst case you can file bankruptcy and throw up your hands.
link******
http://njlawspersonalinjury.blogspot.com/2008/02/herniated-disc-slipped-disc-pinched.html
More details are as follows:
1. This accident occurred in 18 months back in CA
2. We were going on high way and suddenly the car infront of me came to a sudden halt and as I didn't had any reaction time, even though I applied brakes I went and rammed into the van in front of me, which in turn hit the car infront (like a ripple effect) and totally 8 cars were involved in that collision.
3. So at first we thought it is entirely my fault as I was coming at 50s and I rear ended the care which inturn created this ripple effect.
4. But the actual scenario is, the van infront of me came to halt, as it rear ended the car infront of it and due to which the other car hit the one infront.
So already one accident happened and I caused one more and as mine was a 11 seater and coming at 50s the impact was high and involved in 8 cars.
All this happened within in mins or secs, I would say
--> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Myself car1 car2 car3 car4 car5 car6 car7
In the above pictorial representation,
a) car 1 hit car2 which in turn hit car3 (1st impact)
b) Myself hit car1 again which ripple effected all the way upto car7 (2nd one)
I was the only person injured and and had to be hospitalized with bi-lateral hip fractures and right knee fractures and was out of work for 4 months.Luickly my insurance covered most of the amount thats been charged(around 300K)
Finally I recovered to a great extent and out of blue gets a lawsuit from the owner of car3 against myself, Car1 and car2.
BTW, insurance determined that my fault is 80% as I caused the greater collision and they paid the property damages for all the cars involved.
As per the lawsuit, seems car3 drivers spouse had herniated disc due to this accident and are expecting $200,000 for future treatment
So they are claiming the following:
3 milliion for : other damages(emotional etc.....) --> This is BS. You can file a counter. They are already quoting 200k for future treatment and other amt for lost wages.
200,0000 for: future treatment
50,000 for: lost wages
Thats is what the story of my life :(
Hope this gives u more details to provide me with more suggestions.
3 milliion for : other damages(emotional etc.....) --> This is BS. You can file a counter. They are already quoting 200k for future treatment and other amt for lost wages. Its just a lawyer thingy to throw some mud and see if it sticks. I do not think that 200k is warranted for the treatment of a herniated disc but your insurance will take care of it so no worries.
As suggested by all the folks here, this is a civil case and wil have no bearing on your GC. However if you don't respond you will be held liable so get a good attorney and respond to those charges. If you run away to India most certainly it will become a criminal case and you will most probably end up never be able to return here or since this involves injury to an american citizen the embassy/consulate may pursue you further even when you return back to india.
1. If you decide to contest it, try to see if your attorney can invoke any procedure to get previous medical condition of the other party. This is to verif y if the injury/condition they are seeking damages for are a result of this accident or they had a history.
2. Try to get details about their occupation and see if there are any occupational hazards that can cause this condition due to it. Although it can be circumstantial its worth a try.
I know patient/doctor relation is privileged but if the law enforcement is requesting medical condition of a patient then there might be a provision to get that info. California however is totally different ball game..
Good luck my friend. Hope you pass through this difficult time
Here is a link from the injured person's attorney's point of view.. The key to winning a case is to find the weak points in the oppositions case and drive hard on it. This is not to say the other person was not injured or anything but the blood sucking claim for 3 MILL is what pisses me off.. believe me I was a person who was injured in an accident for no fault of mine and I am still fighting the case for lost wages and medical expenses only for 13 years now. Its a different matter that it is not in USA. I won the case in lower court but a counter was filed in higher court by the insurance company and its still going on.
Life goes on despite that. Have faith and hope and things will be better as time passes. Worst case you can file bankruptcy and throw up your hands.
link******
http://njlawspersonalinjury.blogspot.com/2008/02/herniated-disc-slipped-disc-pinched.html
more...
snathan
03-29 04:32 PM
If you really want to hit him hard call ICE as well and let them know. If there are similar testimonials from several employees, he is done
If he is calling ICE...only the employees are going to get affected. As the employer is already on GC or USC, he will be slapped with fine. Nothing else. So the best option is DOL and not the ICE.
If he is calling ICE...only the employees are going to get affected. As the employer is already on GC or USC, he will be slapped with fine. Nothing else. So the best option is DOL and not the ICE.
2010 Emo Love Quotes
WillIBLucky
11-16 01:49 PM
There is radio talk guy Sean Hannity (Convervative Republican). He is very popular for his straight and truth talk on radio. He comes in 7:60 AM on radio from 3PM to 5 PM EST.
We could send an e-mail or call and request him if he could take time to talk about our problem. He is very much against Illegal Immigration. He always supported legal immigration. He himself is an immigrant. Most of the people in Congress know him. Probably this might be a good idea and hope he will talk about our problems and this wrong propaganda about us not paying taxes.
For more information about him you can check http://www.hannity.com
We could send an e-mail or call and request him if he could take time to talk about our problem. He is very much against Illegal Immigration. He always supported legal immigration. He himself is an immigrant. Most of the people in Congress know him. Probably this might be a good idea and hope he will talk about our problems and this wrong propaganda about us not paying taxes.
For more information about him you can check http://www.hannity.com
more...
georchen
07-18 01:43 PM
Pd: Feb 2007
Reached Nsc: 7/2 7:55 AM
Rejected: Don't Know
Ck Cashed: Not Yet
Reached Nsc: 7/2 7:55 AM
Rejected: Don't Know
Ck Cashed: Not Yet
hair emo love quotes and pics. emo
Vexir
06-02 02:19 AM
Introducing the Apple iBOY. Wish I could have spent more time on it, but I'm too lazy ;).
Edit: I just realized this is not really a skin... more of a modification. Is it legal? If not, I'd like to have this entry voided so I can try again hehe.
:lol: I love the concept but I don'th think its legal.
Edit: I just realized this is not really a skin... more of a modification. Is it legal? If not, I'd like to have this entry voided so I can try again hehe.
:lol: I love the concept but I don'th think its legal.
more...
IamWithImmiVoice
01-10 06:15 PM
Sending letters is a waste of time. I did many in the past and nothing happened. We will only make post office richer and lose money on postage. Nobody reads or replies to letters.
Anyone willing to do hunger strike?
I agree. A few people sending letters does not make a difference. But if the 25-50K participants of IV send a letter everyday, it will make a difference. And we will send letters and emails to to all possible media outlets, especially immigration supporters like Larry Kudlow telling them that we are doing this....and if we dont get any responses, we will let the media outlets know that we are not getting any responses.
This is just to get the ball rolling. The ideas about rallying and hunger strike will continue development. There should always be activity. No lull period.
I urge people to participate and send letters. We can setup an email group for people who are planning to send letters with a reminder to send letters.
If you are sending two letters a day, its 90 cents a day, 27 dollars a month and 324 dollars a year.
Is 324 dollars not worth avoiding everyday hassles of immigration, moving to new jobs, new opportunities.
Please folks...lets do this....
LETS DO THIS
Anyone willing to do hunger strike?
I agree. A few people sending letters does not make a difference. But if the 25-50K participants of IV send a letter everyday, it will make a difference. And we will send letters and emails to to all possible media outlets, especially immigration supporters like Larry Kudlow telling them that we are doing this....and if we dont get any responses, we will let the media outlets know that we are not getting any responses.
This is just to get the ball rolling. The ideas about rallying and hunger strike will continue development. There should always be activity. No lull period.
I urge people to participate and send letters. We can setup an email group for people who are planning to send letters with a reminder to send letters.
If you are sending two letters a day, its 90 cents a day, 27 dollars a month and 324 dollars a year.
Is 324 dollars not worth avoiding everyday hassles of immigration, moving to new jobs, new opportunities.
Please folks...lets do this....
LETS DO THIS
hot love quotes with pics. love
immi2006
07-28 12:39 PM
I agree house prices are falling across US, if one wants to make a quick buck, house may not be the best option. If the prices and interest rate swing, u will loose big time. It is a nice coffee talk however.
Take for example my friend pays 40 K mortgage per year, and the house price depreciated by 60 K here. he bought it in 2004. Now if he sells he makes 60 K less, + deposit, 80 K two years rent... so in effect, he cud have lived happily for 1200 rent per month, paying abt 30 K for two years and saved the moeny and headache and now he is not finding buyers - as there are lots of houses on sale. This is one of the best areas near San Jose.
So moral of the story is use commonsense. It is easy to give simple advices, if you do not weigh all factors age, job, how long u can repay etc, it will give u insight into affordability and the risks. We folks always look at an X or Y who made money, there are X-n people who also lost, which we tend to overlook for our convenience.
Take for example my friend pays 40 K mortgage per year, and the house price depreciated by 60 K here. he bought it in 2004. Now if he sells he makes 60 K less, + deposit, 80 K two years rent... so in effect, he cud have lived happily for 1200 rent per month, paying abt 30 K for two years and saved the moeny and headache and now he is not finding buyers - as there are lots of houses on sale. This is one of the best areas near San Jose.
So moral of the story is use commonsense. It is easy to give simple advices, if you do not weigh all factors age, job, how long u can repay etc, it will give u insight into affordability and the risks. We folks always look at an X or Y who made money, there are X-n people who also lost, which we tend to overlook for our convenience.
more...
house love quotes emo. love quotes
santb1975
05-23 05:27 PM
When I called Lucille Raybal Allard's office last week, a rep from the office had an extensive conversation with me about both the bills and they have not heard about them before. He recognized me when I called him back to check if they made a decision.
Alright Folks, Let us not get distracted. We have lots of work to do.
Money is important and has its place in the process. Grass roots effort is also important. What would you tell if some one asks which eye is more important to you? left or right? If this Q was a stretch, ignore it. I just used it to tell that $$ and grass roots efforts are important
Money does not get every thing done. Corp America is doing everything they can to get H1B numbers increased. Do you think they are being stingy with the money they need to spend? They have stronger opposing grass roots groups like Numbers USA, FAIR etc. Our issue is a lot less volatile compared to the H1B increase issue. How ever our issue is unknown to many lawmakers until recently. I am positive that some members came to know about the bills when we called them or have been approached by our state chapters.
Alright Folks, Let us not get distracted. We have lots of work to do.
Money is important and has its place in the process. Grass roots effort is also important. What would you tell if some one asks which eye is more important to you? left or right? If this Q was a stretch, ignore it. I just used it to tell that $$ and grass roots efforts are important
Money does not get every thing done. Corp America is doing everything they can to get H1B numbers increased. Do you think they are being stingy with the money they need to spend? They have stronger opposing grass roots groups like Numbers USA, FAIR etc. Our issue is a lot less volatile compared to the H1B increase issue. How ever our issue is unknown to many lawmakers until recently. I am positive that some members came to know about the bills when we called them or have been approached by our state chapters.
tattoo emo love quotes poems. emo
ashishgour
09-17 02:33 PM
Another amendment from the King.....
more...
pictures emo love quotes wallpapers.
ItIsNotFunny
09-24 09:32 AM
I believe the guy or girl who made comment on Immigration website has more like a grudge and might be carrying some old IV mistakes like lack of transparency we had in past etc. But gotta understand, everyone makes mistakes and improve.
More, I don't understand that if that guy doesn't want to contribute coz he or she is poor - thats fine. He will still get benifits from IV efforts.
More, I don't understand that if that guy doesn't want to contribute coz he or she is poor - thats fine. He will still get benifits from IV efforts.
dresses emo love quotes wallpapers.
gimme Green!!
01-22 12:07 PM
My wife and I had our interviews on Jan 3rd. Consulate handed the passport to VFS on Jan 4th. DHL (i think) delivered at home on Jan 5th.
more...
makeup makeup emo love quotes. emo
GCwaitforever
07-20 09:35 AM
While I was waiting for GC, I finished MBA last year. I have a Masters degree in Comp. Sc. also. It has been 4 1/2 years with no clear indication regarding the LC alone. Hats off to the screwed up concept of BEC. If my LC is not processed in time, I might leave next year.
I am thinking of doing a part time job on H-1B also. If that pans out well, atleast I will forget the pain of GC for a while.
I am thinking of doing a part time job on H-1B also. If that pans out well, atleast I will forget the pain of GC for a while.
girlfriend Never ending love.

tonyHK12
04-01 03:13 PM
Donated $50
Transaction ID for this payment is: 2H217274GV995754H.
Thanks,
Jimytomy
thanks Jimytomy for supporting your fellow EB2, EB3 filers campaigning in DC
We still need to raise more than $20,000 for this event, happening on April 4th and 5th
Transaction ID for this payment is: 2H217274GV995754H.
Thanks,
Jimytomy
thanks Jimytomy for supporting your fellow EB2, EB3 filers campaigning in DC
We still need to raise more than $20,000 for this event, happening on April 4th and 5th
hairstyles emo love quotes pictures. emo
aj1234567
05-01 03:16 PM
Hi
Today I have seen soft lud on my 485 application, My pd is dec06 eb2-India, I have called uscis IO she updated my address and she told me that they are waiting for visa number once visa number is available they are working on my case, I asked her why I got soft LUD, she replied that IO opened my file and find out that country VISA number is not available. Because they touch my file I got soft LUd.
Thanks
Aj
Today I have seen soft lud on my 485 application, My pd is dec06 eb2-India, I have called uscis IO she updated my address and she told me that they are waiting for visa number once visa number is available they are working on my case, I asked her why I got soft LUD, she replied that IO opened my file and find out that country VISA number is not available. Because they touch my file I got soft LUd.
Thanks
Aj
InTheMoment
05-07 09:13 PM
And...can you please tell where you got this translation and what verse are you referring to ?!!!
I totally understand the emotional point of someone being want to be a Indian Citizen but I have to stress there is no other country in the world like U.S.A. This is the country where every human being is treated with utmost respect (don't try to show me exceptions - U.S. is a country where most of things are close to being perfect imaginatively), have freedom to say anything they want without getting intimidated and U.S is a country I believe will be the last bastion for humanity when terrosists/fundamentalists spread their tentancles and take over the world by force or other means (if not now probabbly in the next 100-150 years). Hypocrisy is relatively less. We Indians live in a dream world nurtured by the Indian politicians, who try to inject doses of patriotic non-sense into the masses while they themselves stove away million of dollars in Swiss banks. 70% of Indian population lives below poverty line and the educated masses of India think that their country will become a super power by 2020. Politicians like Mayawati play caste politics and dream of taking the top most post while our liberal media, without a wee-bit of shame, extends its highest support for them. Corruption is part of our daily life and we are part of the everyday corruption but we still find no fault in our society. Our population growth is beyond control while not a single politician is concerned about the stress it is going to create on our natural resources in the future. Our education system is in shambles but our great politicians fight for increasing the reservation system to different castes just for the sake of garnering more votes. And the list goes on. Alas���God help India.
FYI: I am a Indian and haven't even started my greencard process, for the same emotional reasons you mentioned, intending to R2I soon. Given a choice and circumstances, I would have opted for U.S.C as "I have no hope for this world neither do I wish for it" - quoting Bhagawan Krishna from Bhagavad Gita.
I totally understand the emotional point of someone being want to be a Indian Citizen but I have to stress there is no other country in the world like U.S.A. This is the country where every human being is treated with utmost respect (don't try to show me exceptions - U.S. is a country where most of things are close to being perfect imaginatively), have freedom to say anything they want without getting intimidated and U.S is a country I believe will be the last bastion for humanity when terrosists/fundamentalists spread their tentancles and take over the world by force or other means (if not now probabbly in the next 100-150 years). Hypocrisy is relatively less. We Indians live in a dream world nurtured by the Indian politicians, who try to inject doses of patriotic non-sense into the masses while they themselves stove away million of dollars in Swiss banks. 70% of Indian population lives below poverty line and the educated masses of India think that their country will become a super power by 2020. Politicians like Mayawati play caste politics and dream of taking the top most post while our liberal media, without a wee-bit of shame, extends its highest support for them. Corruption is part of our daily life and we are part of the everyday corruption but we still find no fault in our society. Our population growth is beyond control while not a single politician is concerned about the stress it is going to create on our natural resources in the future. Our education system is in shambles but our great politicians fight for increasing the reservation system to different castes just for the sake of garnering more votes. And the list goes on. Alas���God help India.
FYI: I am a Indian and haven't even started my greencard process, for the same emotional reasons you mentioned, intending to R2I soon. Given a choice and circumstances, I would have opted for U.S.C as "I have no hope for this world neither do I wish for it" - quoting Bhagawan Krishna from Bhagavad Gita.
tonyHK12
03-30 09:02 AM
thanks dealguy007 and msk for supporting IVs campain for legal immigration
No comments:
Post a Comment