Friday, June 10, 2011

gti wallpaper

images VW Golf GTI Wallpapers gti wallpaper. gti wallpaper. Golf 6 GTI 2.0 TSI; Golf 6 GTI 2.0 TSI. Grimace
  • gti wallpaper. Golf 6 GTI 2.0 TSI; Golf 6 GTI 2.0 TSI. Grimace



  • pappu
    08-31 01:49 PM
    No point in spending time on such a poll by CNN. We all should focus on other things that can bring some tangible benefits to our cause.





    wallpaper gti wallpaper. Golf 6 GTI 2.0 TSI; Golf 6 GTI 2.0 TSI. Grimace gti wallpaper. Download Wallpapers
  • Download Wallpapers



  • chinna2003
    07-03 09:13 AM
    Sorry if you find it offensive, but I dont think its going to prove anything to the USCIS and I am not even sure they will notice it.
    Why is no one talking about a public demonstartion in New York or something along those lines that is bound to get TV reporters attention and having a spokesperson who can speak on our behalf in front of a national audience and talk about the discrimintaion that US shows against legal workers
    If Illegal Immigrants have the courage to pursue their agenda on the streets what is stopping us from doing it.
    What are we afraid of? its not the lack of issues, its the lack of resolve
    Lets see if thread swells to dewcent levels we can organize a protest against USCIS infront of NBC studios


    Please read, sign and observe

    http://www.petitiononline.com/aos485/petition.html

    To: U,S. Congress American Government

    USCIS/DOS has made fun of a set of highly skilled immigrant workers of America. They issued a bulletin in June 2007 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3258.html) declaring all classes of employment-based visa priority dates current from July 1, 2007 and then pulled the carpet under everyone's feet by issuing a bulletin in July 2007 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3263.html) which declared all July applications ineligible.

    The June bulletin caused a frenzy of activity amongst the applicants which ranged from applicants cancelling their travel plans and rushing to file their petitions to applicants tying the nuptial knot and cancelling their plans of higher studies. This act is mockery and disrespect of such skilled workers, causing them huge emotional and mental trauma. It also represents a huge economic loss in terms of time and resources consumed for readiness in filing the applications that involved the individuals, their employers and the attorneys representing them.

    As a mark of protest we would like to observe July 13, 2007 as "NO WORK DAY". We demand justice from America and the American Governement. We believe our voices will only be heard when our presence (and importance) is made conspicuous by our absence. So, all those who believe in this are urged to refrain from going to work on Friday July 13, 2007.

    Sincerely,





    gti wallpaper. VOLKSWAGEN R GTI: TRANSFORMING
  • VOLKSWAGEN R GTI: TRANSFORMING



  • jasmin45
    07-27 01:42 PM
    what about H4? I believe no job description is required...rt? I mean once H4 gets EAD. Pls reply
    After EAD is approved, H4 can work anywhere in any job.





    2011 Download Wallpapers gti wallpaper. Volkswagen GTI Live Wallpaper
  • Volkswagen GTI Live Wallpaper



  • mytrix76
    01-10 01:20 PM
    My wife's H1 is valid until 2009. We have to travel to Canada very soon and she will return on AP (EAD approved). Can she continue on H1 for the sponsoring company as it is or any amendment/filing has to be done to regain the H1 status. I dont want her to switch to EAD (just in case things go wrong down the lane)
    I read a couple of conflicting articles on this. From this link i interpret that one can continue on H1 after entering US on AP
    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDnewins.html
    "An H-1 or L-1 holder who travels out of the United States, and returns on advance parole, is authorized to continue working for the H-1 or L-1 employer. He/she would not be required to obtain an EAD to work for this same employer, within the validity dates of the H-1 or L-1 petition approval."

    Can some one please throw some light.

    Thanks



    more...


    gti wallpaper. Volkswagen GTI Live Wallpaper
  • Volkswagen GTI Live Wallpaper



  • a1b2c3
    07-04 11:57 PM
    Is this for sport or for self-protection, if you don't mind me asking. What kind of gun would it be? Just curious.





    gti wallpaper. Volkswagen Polo GTI Wallpapers
  • Volkswagen Polo GTI Wallpapers



  • gsvisu
    07-12 08:54 AM
    I would say put 'Retrogressions' and waiting periods also in perspective.

    In the world and era of progression
    We get the word of 'Retrogression'



    more...


    gti wallpaper. Volkswagen GTI wallpaper : gti wallpaper. 1999 Volkswagen Polo Gti
  • Volkswagen GTI wallpaper : gti wallpaper. 1999 Volkswagen Polo Gti



  • frostrated
    06-18 02:35 PM
    My current visa status is I-140 approved, I-485 pending, EAD and AP approved.

    I was unemployed for the past 1 year and am thinking of applying for unemployment benefits. Will this cause any problem in my I-485 application like the employment agency informing the USCIS. Is there a way that the USCIS will find that I am currently unemployed because of applying for benefits and reject my GC.

    if your EAD is based on YOUR I-140, then I dont think you have a valid status. During AOS, you need to have a job in the same category the EAD is valid for, unless you are the dependent.

    In AOS, you cannot apply for unemployment benefit as it will trigger an USCIS audit.
    By US law, if you are unemployed and are PRESENT in the US, you are entitled to umemployment benefit as you paid into the system.
    By law again, if you are in non-immigrant status (AOS is considered non-immigrant until you get the green card), and you lose your job, you have to leave the country or you will start accuring illegal stay.

    Check with your lawyer before you do anything.





    2010 VOLKSWAGEN R GTI: TRANSFORMING gti wallpaper. VW Golf GTI Wallpapers
  • VW Golf GTI Wallpapers



  • rahul2699
    05-16 09:12 AM
    Thanks you are right on consular processing and you are also right that on transfer receipt one can start working

    But I am still confused on entering USA. I read on all the forums, you can enter usa with a Transfer Receipt if your h1 stamp is still valid.

    So thats something i am trying to sort out.


    you can certainly enter if you have a valid visa stamp and a valid 797 (i am assuming you can use 797 approval copy from company A) please keep in mind that if you travel while your transfer is pending you may get a 797B for the new company Vs a 797A (happened to a friend of mine) in which case you can not use the transfer approval (797B) to start working for the new company. You'll have to get an I-94 by vising a US consulate.



    more...


    gti wallpaper. 2006 Peugeot 206 GTi 180
  • 2006 Peugeot 206 GTi 180



  • nozerd
    09-07 10:09 AM
    For LI you need to have worked with foreign company for at least 1 yr. I have worked for ABC USA for 7 yrs but not ABC Canada yet. I think for L1 I should work for ABC Canada for more than 1 yr.

    Also when is the next lawyers call ? The last one it says was scheduled for 9/1 and its transcript is not posted. I would like to put this question to the lawyer.





    hair Volkswagen GTI Live Wallpaper gti wallpaper. VW Polo 6N GTI Wallpaper #14
  • VW Polo 6N GTI Wallpaper #14



  • wandmaker
    11-30 05:38 PM
    I don't think USCIS will ask any questions if you are applying for a new H1 from a different company. You might have a problem if you are asking for a transfer as you have not uesd the current H1. Before coming to US, I had 3 H1Bs done by 3 different companies(in the span of 3 years). I used the last one and I had no problem. Actually I had the first H1 stamped and never used it. When I went for the 2nd stamping(before actually coming to US), they just cancelled the first one on my passport. Again, this was between 97 and 99, if things have changed now, I have no idea. I still did not get my GC either (10th year on H1B) so I don't know if that is going to be an issue in future.

    Yes, it is still true.



    more...


    gti wallpaper. PSP Wallpapers for November 08
  • PSP Wallpapers for November 08



  • kilubilu46
    08-06 10:07 AM
    Could not attend the coffee appt. Hopefully will be able to attend the lunch.





    hot Volkswagen GTI Live Wallpaper gti wallpaper. VW Golf 6 GTI Wallpaper
  • VW Golf 6 GTI Wallpaper



  • peer123
    04-03 07:20 PM
    Thanks for your inputs,... I welcome others thoughts and experience on this topic



    more...


    house VW Golf GTI. gti wallpaper. 2003 Volkswagen Golf GTI
  • 2003 Volkswagen Golf GTI



  • mwin
    08-17 02:14 PM
    I485 will be accepted, if all other things are good.
    Don't worry about EAD and AP, if it gets rejected you can always re-apply. You can apply for these any time during 485 stage. Aug 17 does not apply here. Of course you have to pay the new fees.





    tattoo Volkswagen Polo GTI Wallpapers gti wallpaper. Este wallpaper de Gti
  • Este wallpaper de Gti



  • seaken75
    10-12 03:36 AM
    I am scheduling an Infopass appointment at my local USCIS office in the hope of getting an interim EAD. It has been more than 90 days since they received my application.

    I have a few questions:

    1. What do i need to bring?
    2. What should i expect?
    3. What kind of questions would they ask?


    Your experience in this matter is great appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    pictures Volkswagen GTI wallpaper : gti wallpaper. 1999 Volkswagen Polo Gti gti wallpaper. GTI Edition 35 Wallpaper 1
  • GTI Edition 35 Wallpaper 1



  • Mayra75
    01-01 05:59 AM
    But the way its worded now, it means no benefit for people who have no master's or Ph.D from US accredited university.

    And you have to have 3 year experience to top it. From the wording, it means probably before you filed you I-140, you need to have 3 years of experience in relevant field.
    So, there is no hope to people who are waiting for H1 visas to start working before Oct,2006 ? ( too much time ..!)





    dresses VW Golf 6 GTI Wallpaper gti wallpaper. Gti Concept PSP Wallpaper
  • Gti Concept PSP Wallpaper



  • greensignal
    12-31 11:04 AM
    thanks for the reply but I agree my h1 stamp is expired but h1 is valid till 2009

    You can use your h1b to work after returning to US on AP.



    more...


    makeup 2006 Peugeot 206 GTi 180 gti wallpaper. VW Golf GTI.
  • VW Golf GTI.



  • hebron
    08-10 09:55 AM
    I am an EB3 applicant with PD of Sep 2004. I have an EAD but I haven't used it yet. I am still on H1-B.

    I have 12 years of experience and a masters degree and given the hopeless EB3 backlog, I have been looking for other suitable employment opportunities (EB2) for the past few weeks.


    I have a few questions for the IV members who have switched to new employers and have successfully ported EB3 to EB2:

    1. Should I use my EAD and invoke AC21 to transfer to a new employer or should I ask them to file H1-B transfer.

    2. How soon is it reasonable to ask the prospective employer to file EB2 labor? I do not want to blow up an opportunity being unreassonable.


    In my mind, I am thinking about asking the employer to file for EB2 labor and use my EAD to start working. This is under the assumption that asking an employer to do H1-B transfer and also file EB2 labor might be too much to ask (expense wise) .


    Any suggestions/ advice appreciated.





    girlfriend Este wallpaper de Gti gti wallpaper. Peugeot 306 Gti wallpaper; gti wallpaper. GTI Wallpaper; GTI Wallpaper
  • Peugeot 306 Gti wallpaper; gti wallpaper. GTI Wallpaper; GTI Wallpaper



  • sriramkalyan
    09-15 04:05 PM
    Last time CIR had sweet deal for Illegals ..
    Pay $100 and get Z visa ( Work Permit ) .. --> GC --> Citizenship ---> Vote for ?? ..

    For Legals ...go back and restart in new queue .. We dont want to skilled people be free of our companies. We expect you to be enslaved ..We are leader of Free world.





    hairstyles PSP Wallpapers for November 08 gti wallpaper. 2000 volkswagen gti wallpaper
  • 2000 volkswagen gti wallpaper



  • dilipb
    04-21 03:20 PM
    This query is for a friend of mine.

    His labor and 140 was pre-approved.
    In jun 2007 he applied for 485 / EAD and AP.
    He got EAD, is working on it.
    He also used AP to go to india and back.
    His H1 is already expired this month.

    All he has is a new AP based new i94 which expires on the day his EAD expires.

    Now his drivers license is expiring.
    Does anyone know the documents he will be required to submit to DL center to get DL extended.

    Also the most important thing is, can the DL somehow be extended for more than 1 year. Because doing this every year is a pain.

    Thanks in advance.





    sammyb
    04-20 06:53 AM
    any luck with PIMS pre-verification ... please share ...

    I got this from different website(not sure if I can quote here).

    Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.

    I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D





    msyedy
    12-20 09:36 AM
    Masti Gai..

    Dont make fun of him. He is not sure.. that is it. You have labor for H1 and green card.

    Pradeep .. You need to take i-797 and the greencard labor and I-140 papers
    with you.

    All these legal question can be answered by a Lawyer than this forum.

    Ask a lawyer... you will be satisfied



    No comments:

    Post a Comment