
s_r_e_e
08-15 11:53 AM
instead of sending my application with fedex he went in person and filed it in person to be sure. (he filed 211 cases in all). I am asking him for the proof of filing and he is telling that since he handed applications in person, he didn't have any acknowledgment from USCIS.
Today is August 15th and Can I file my case myself today, so that it reaches before Aug. 17th. Basically since I had all papers with me except medical reports. What would happen if my first application is accepted before second application is opened for entry into system.
I wouldnt create a confusion with a second app, unless there is a solid reason to distrust the attorney.
Today is August 15th and Can I file my case myself today, so that it reaches before Aug. 17th. Basically since I had all papers with me except medical reports. What would happen if my first application is accepted before second application is opened for entry into system.
I wouldnt create a confusion with a second app, unless there is a solid reason to distrust the attorney.
wallpaper cool teen guy hairstyle.jpg.
amoschid
07-08 09:52 PM
5 star from me too :D
kondur_007
03-29 06:06 PM
Good; So this is what I understand:
You are working for employer A. Before the expiry of I 94, you applied for extension with employer A and that extension is still pending.
After the expiry of I 94 (and pending extension) you applied for employer B, that did get approved but came without attached I 94.
You are still working for employer A and that extension with employer A is still pending.
If above facts are correct, you may be fine; however question is, why is your extension with employer A still pending; and what can you do about that. Depending on specifics of your case it may be time to make it premium or simply leave the country and return back on employer B's H1B and work for that employer.
You still need to talk to a good attorney to see which one of the above options are good for you.
Good Luck.
You are working for employer A. Before the expiry of I 94, you applied for extension with employer A and that extension is still pending.
After the expiry of I 94 (and pending extension) you applied for employer B, that did get approved but came without attached I 94.
You are still working for employer A and that extension with employer A is still pending.
If above facts are correct, you may be fine; however question is, why is your extension with employer A still pending; and what can you do about that. Depending on specifics of your case it may be time to make it premium or simply leave the country and return back on employer B's H1B and work for that employer.
You still need to talk to a good attorney to see which one of the above options are good for you.
Good Luck.
2011 If you are a guy who wears
gk_2000
08-10 03:14 PM
If this bill becomes a law, all retrogression will end. All provisions favorable to us, are there in the bill.
1. Increase of Immigrant visa to 290,000.
2. Master's degree from US in STEM field not counted in any quota.
3. Master's degree from a foreign country and three years of US experience not counted in any quota.
4. Family counted as one.
5. Recapture of visas from previous years
I hope I am DEAD WRONG. But this seems too good to be true!
1. Increase of Immigrant visa to 290,000.
2. Master's degree from US in STEM field not counted in any quota.
3. Master's degree from a foreign country and three years of US experience not counted in any quota.
4. Family counted as one.
5. Recapture of visas from previous years
I hope I am DEAD WRONG. But this seems too good to be true!
more...

guyfromsg
02-07 03:20 PM
Some banks like Bank of america you can see the deposited check's front and back image..Sorry you may already know this...
You used one check to pay the lawyer...sorry my bad.
You used one check to pay the lawyer...sorry my bad.
ajju
03-26 11:46 AM
why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)
It won't retrogress anytime soon... Logic/reasoning behind : don't ask ;-)
Reading all other forums and posts by gurus/experts.. my guts feeling is it will move further for few more months atleast...
It won't retrogress anytime soon... Logic/reasoning behind : don't ask ;-)
Reading all other forums and posts by gurus/experts.. my guts feeling is it will move further for few more months atleast...
more...
ksairi
08-17 02:06 PM
Most folks here would have used a lens to double check their APplns before mailing it.
If your friend wants to know ask him to join IV , why are you proxying for him > He shud be more worried than you. Pls talk to a professional lawyer on this situation, I am sure none of the folks here can advise on this,
If you do not know - that is fine , you should not confirm that no body in this forum can answer that.
Every body knows that lawer can advise, who ever browisng this forum they are browsing for the cause if any body know it they can answer right.
My friend - infact he his my room mate got an appointment with attorney after two weeks , becuase of the rush until 17th August, even he can able to contact the attorney over the phone.
He has requested me to post and search in the forums to get any possible answer before 17th so that he can re file . but the now that option is closed.
He his very busy with few productions issues at the site and he can not browse few sites from his office- including this immigrationvoice. he is already a member of this forrm, I am just trying to help him.
If you can not help your roomtae - how can you volunteer to unknown Immigration voice members.
Please don't give this kind of suggestions- every body knows. we are here for the cause. If you don't know that is it queep quiet. try to do research try to help if you willing for the cause. Ok.
If your friend wants to know ask him to join IV , why are you proxying for him > He shud be more worried than you. Pls talk to a professional lawyer on this situation, I am sure none of the folks here can advise on this,
If you do not know - that is fine , you should not confirm that no body in this forum can answer that.
Every body knows that lawer can advise, who ever browisng this forum they are browsing for the cause if any body know it they can answer right.
My friend - infact he his my room mate got an appointment with attorney after two weeks , becuase of the rush until 17th August, even he can able to contact the attorney over the phone.
He has requested me to post and search in the forums to get any possible answer before 17th so that he can re file . but the now that option is closed.
He his very busy with few productions issues at the site and he can not browse few sites from his office- including this immigrationvoice. he is already a member of this forrm, I am just trying to help him.
If you can not help your roomtae - how can you volunteer to unknown Immigration voice members.
Please don't give this kind of suggestions- every body knows. we are here for the cause. If you don't know that is it queep quiet. try to do research try to help if you willing for the cause. Ok.
2010 men hairstyle gallery.
antihero
11-27 12:51 AM
I recently used the AP to enter the US. There were no issues in the US. However, the immigration official in India had some confusion trying to understand the AP. I had to show him a letter that my company's lawyer had given me listing the details of the AP and that I could use it for entering the US.
Hi Guru,
So did you have any other US visa in your passport, or were you carrying just AP document?
Hi Guru,
So did you have any other US visa in your passport, or were you carrying just AP document?
more...
GlobalCitizen
07-26 09:07 AM
Hello everyone,
I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.
Anyway, I need advice/conformation
I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)
The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)
After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong
1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.
2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.
3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.
4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).
Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!
I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.
Anyway, I need advice/conformation
I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)
The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)
After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong
1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.
2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.
3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.
4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).
Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!
hair formal hair styles classic
perm2gc
07-27 03:11 PM
Hello Gurus,
I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help
EB2 priority date: April 2007
I 140 approved.
I 94 expired in August 2010
So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.
What are the options and todo list I have?
1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?
2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?
Please help me!
1. MTR process takes one year.
2.If you have EAD you can work,otherwise you cannot work.
3.No unless your spouse also has no EAD.
I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help
EB2 priority date: April 2007
I 140 approved.
I 94 expired in August 2010
So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.
What are the options and todo list I have?
1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?
2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?
Please help me!
1. MTR process takes one year.
2.If you have EAD you can work,otherwise you cannot work.
3.No unless your spouse also has no EAD.
more...
fromnaija
03-18 04:20 PM
would that invalidate the SSN?
No. Once allocated, SSN cannot become invalid; it is yours for life. So, not renewing EAD will not invalidate SSN.
No. Once allocated, SSN cannot become invalid; it is yours for life. So, not renewing EAD will not invalidate SSN.
hot teenage guys hairstyles.
black_logs
05-11 10:43 AM
We are still working on it, the most probable location & time is Bombay Palace at 7 pm but please wait until it is announced officially.
Could some one post the Venue and time? (I guess it is dinner meet)
Thanks
Could some one post the Venue and time? (I guess it is dinner meet)
Thanks
more...
house emo guys hairstyles. cute guy
skdskd
08-31 01:15 PM
Vote Yes
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
tattoo Curly Hairstyles for guys
javadeveloper
07-20 04:16 PM
Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.
A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.
B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.
In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.
A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.
B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.
In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.
more...
pictures medium teen guy hairstyle with
whitecollarslave
03-06 02:48 PM
The greater danger in our lives is not that we set out aim to high and fail, but we set them too low, and still do.
.
What are you talking about?
Somebody here said Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday. All I am doing is asking what was passed and where?
Am I missing something?
.
What are you talking about?
Somebody here said Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday. All I am doing is asking what was passed and where?
Am I missing something?
dresses Gallery Index: Pictures of
Daffy_Duck
January 12th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Great shots Lecter. Here's my attempt except the colors are selectively desaturated.
http://www.pbase.com/eclecticphoto/image/38548124.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/eclecticphoto/image/38548124.jpg
more...
makeup Punk Hairstyle Photos

yagw
09-26 07:27 PM
This is disheartening...
Don't be. You will be current in Oct and I believe going forward (chances of retrogressing to 2005 is very slim if at all there is any retrogression).
That said, don't wait for USCIS. Be proactive and do all you can. I would suggest
1. Calling the USCIS customer service (get hold of level 2 rep by telling the level 1 your case is outside normal processing time) and try to get the status of your case. Might take few tries before you can get some info.
2. Open an SR.
3. Do the above for your dependents if any.
4. Make infopass (you have already done this).
5. Contact local congress man/woman.
6. Send mail to CIS Ombudsman
7. If your security check is not cleared yet, you can contact FBI (by phone) and find out the status.
(more information on all these can be gotten from simple google search. If not, post here and some one here should be able to help you.)
Good luck.
Don't be. You will be current in Oct and I believe going forward (chances of retrogressing to 2005 is very slim if at all there is any retrogression).
That said, don't wait for USCIS. Be proactive and do all you can. I would suggest
1. Calling the USCIS customer service (get hold of level 2 rep by telling the level 1 your case is outside normal processing time) and try to get the status of your case. Might take few tries before you can get some info.
2. Open an SR.
3. Do the above for your dependents if any.
4. Make infopass (you have already done this).
5. Contact local congress man/woman.
6. Send mail to CIS Ombudsman
7. If your security check is not cleared yet, you can contact FBI (by phone) and find out the status.
(more information on all these can be gotten from simple google search. If not, post here and some one here should be able to help you.)
Good luck.
girlfriend Pictures middot; Emo Hairstyles

go_gc_way
05-18 11:32 AM
Great work guys !!!
hairstyles medium hairstyles for guys.
jonty_11
03-02 02:25 PM
Exception 4 - have a question around this statement: For German transit VISA
- are holding a valid visa or other residence permit for the USA (this includes advance paroles, but not approval notices), Canada or Switzerland and travel to the country which issued that visa or residence permit
do not need transit VISA.
Does that mean if you are travelling from India to US (with valid US Visitor VISA) u need a transit VISA.
Above exception seem to appy only if u are travelling to country that issued u the VISA (india), but in this case we are travelling from that Country to US.
- are holding a valid visa or other residence permit for the USA (this includes advance paroles, but not approval notices), Canada or Switzerland and travel to the country which issued that visa or residence permit
do not need transit VISA.
Does that mean if you are travelling from India to US (with valid US Visitor VISA) u need a transit VISA.
Above exception seem to appy only if u are travelling to country that issued u the VISA (india), but in this case we are travelling from that Country to US.
ChainReaction
07-31 12:23 PM
I have a question, if H4 use EAD for employment and is allowed to keep her H4 status , how come a H1b who still work full time for his sponsor employer looses his H1B status when he finds a part-time job using EAD ?
a_yaja
07-12 03:39 PM
Are you exempted from cap if you were on H1B in last 6 years or your received your H1 B in past 6 years?
I was on H1B from feb 2001 to Aug 2004 and then moved to F2 and then H4 Will I still be exempted from cap though my initial H1 has been more than 6 years old.
Thanks for help
You may ne able to get H1B for additional 2 1/2 yrs.
I was on H1B from feb 2001 to Aug 2004 and then moved to F2 and then H4 Will I still be exempted from cap though my initial H1 has been more than 6 years old.
Thanks for help
You may ne able to get H1B for additional 2 1/2 yrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment