gcformeornot
08-10 05:19 PM
Guys,
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
character.
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
character.
wallpaper codes for stairs that turn
jani07
04-01 06:49 PM
with persons like this is to ignore them. He not ashamed of his abuse of system. I don't think we owe him answers.
coolmanasip
05-29 01:36 PM
Did you guys get a soft LUD before the RFE? How many days lag if any?
Also, is there anyone that got a soft LUD and did not get an RFE at all? or is everybody getting an RFE?
Also, is there anyone that got a soft LUD and did not get an RFE at all? or is everybody getting an RFE?
2011 Railings Stairs,Painted
Rb_newsletter
02-10 12:52 PM
We just need GC without asking anything after working 10 years legally with paid all tax without hopeing for Social Security.
I like this point.
I like this point.
more...
GCOP
05-05 01:03 PM
Below are your subscription details
Subscription To Terms Amount
Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: GCOP)
$25.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD
Subcription Number: S-97P19511LY123610B
________________________
Participated in D.C. Rally
Participated in Call Campaign to House Representatives for HR 5882
Participated in call campaign to CHC members
Earlier Contribution: $ 240
Subscription To Terms Amount
Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: GCOP)
$25.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD
Subcription Number: S-97P19511LY123610B
________________________
Participated in D.C. Rally
Participated in Call Campaign to House Representatives for HR 5882
Participated in call campaign to CHC members
Earlier Contribution: $ 240
Jerrome
07-09 11:56 AM
How are you saying you will not get it before september 10? I am not sure is it really taking beyond 2 months nowadays to get the EAD?
more...
mast_mastmunda
11-10 06:13 PM
Thanks again for the reply and wishes!!
Also sorry for another question as I forgot to mention this earlier.
My new H1B has more than 6 months of validity period.
One thing which I forgot to mention earlier is that when new Employer "B" did the H1B transfer (June 2007) from Employer "A" - the I-797 receipt # of Employer "B" came out of to be different from I-797 receipt # of Employer "A"?
Shouldn't the I-797 receipt #'s for Employer "A" and Employer "B" should be SAME as it's just an H1B transfer???
Employer "A" I-797 receipt #:
EAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid : 0ct' 2009
Employer "B" I-797 receipt #:
WAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid: June' 2010
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
Appreciate your help!
Also sorry for another question as I forgot to mention this earlier.
My new H1B has more than 6 months of validity period.
One thing which I forgot to mention earlier is that when new Employer "B" did the H1B transfer (June 2007) from Employer "A" - the I-797 receipt # of Employer "B" came out of to be different from I-797 receipt # of Employer "A"?
Shouldn't the I-797 receipt #'s for Employer "A" and Employer "B" should be SAME as it's just an H1B transfer???
Employer "A" I-797 receipt #:
EAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid : 0ct' 2009
Employer "B" I-797 receipt #:
WAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid: June' 2010
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
Appreciate your help!
2010 1 Bedroom Lodging near Beavers
rameshvaid
07-02 09:05 PM
Thanks! Will I be out of status immediately? How much time do I have to leave the country?
If you file for MTR with in 30 days you should be fine till the case is adjucated.
As long as MTR is filed u r not out of status.
Good Luck..
RV
If you file for MTR with in 30 days you should be fine till the case is adjucated.
As long as MTR is filed u r not out of status.
Good Luck..
RV
more...
mymyanmar@gmail.com
08-11 11:39 PM
I got the document at my new address mentioned in my quoted post below. It turns out to be FP notice. But the weird thing is they said they will contact me when appointment is available and it'll take 4 months.
Does anyone know why is that?
Thanks,
ROW Guy
Hi,
I am not sure this is the right thread to post my question. I recently moved to new address and as soon as I moved, I did change address using AR-11 online through USCIS website. And I did received the change address confirmation from USCIS. But in that confirmation, it's only mentioned about my wife's case status number and I didn't see any for mine.
And Aug 4, when i checked my case status online, it's said, "Document mailed to applicant". So just now I called to UCSIS customer service to find out my change of address has been updated in their system because I am afraid they might send that "document" to my old address. The CSR from USCIS told me on the phone that he cannot check my address(cos it's personal information) and the only thing I can find out is take infopass appointment. He also told me my case has been approved. I don't believe what he said was true cos I haven't done any FP yet. I did got EAD and AP approvals for both me and my wife since 2007, Sep.
So my questions are
1) Can my 485 case be approved without FP?
2) Is infopass the only way to find out my address change is updated in their system?
Any reply is highly appreciated.
My info
EB3 ROW - PD 2005, Mar
485 filed on Jul 5, 2007.
Thanks in advance,
ROW Guy
Does anyone know why is that?
Thanks,
ROW Guy
Hi,
I am not sure this is the right thread to post my question. I recently moved to new address and as soon as I moved, I did change address using AR-11 online through USCIS website. And I did received the change address confirmation from USCIS. But in that confirmation, it's only mentioned about my wife's case status number and I didn't see any for mine.
And Aug 4, when i checked my case status online, it's said, "Document mailed to applicant". So just now I called to UCSIS customer service to find out my change of address has been updated in their system because I am afraid they might send that "document" to my old address. The CSR from USCIS told me on the phone that he cannot check my address(cos it's personal information) and the only thing I can find out is take infopass appointment. He also told me my case has been approved. I don't believe what he said was true cos I haven't done any FP yet. I did got EAD and AP approvals for both me and my wife since 2007, Sep.
So my questions are
1) Can my 485 case be approved without FP?
2) Is infopass the only way to find out my address change is updated in their system?
Any reply is highly appreciated.
My info
EB3 ROW - PD 2005, Mar
485 filed on Jul 5, 2007.
Thanks in advance,
ROW Guy
hair Exterior Railings
reno_john
06-08 11:52 AM
Again I say Rest in peace CIR forever. I was never for it
more...
conchshell
07-31 04:56 PM
Paper based filing on July 2nd 2008 (NSC)
Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008
Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?
Just to let you know guys ... I got a CRIS email 10 minutes back ... informing that my wife's EAD is also approved. This is a good news because our priority date will be current from tomorrow. However, I don't know we will get the EAD for one year or two year. I guess we will just wait for the cards arrival. Thanks to all the people who responded to my question.
Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008
Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?
Just to let you know guys ... I got a CRIS email 10 minutes back ... informing that my wife's EAD is also approved. This is a good news because our priority date will be current from tomorrow. However, I don't know we will get the EAD for one year or two year. I guess we will just wait for the cards arrival. Thanks to all the people who responded to my question.
hot /outside steps with handrail
ramaonline
11-21 04:15 PM
I am not sure how uscis sent you a query after the h1 was approved. Please take infopass appointment on http://www.infopass.uscis.gov/ and speak to an immig officer about your case
Once you have the h1 approval i797 you should be eligible to start work from the start date on the petition. You also need a new i94 showing h1b status. The new i94 may be attached to the approval notice. You also have the option to work on OPT for some time after completion of your studies.
Once you have the h1 approval i797 you should be eligible to start work from the start date on the petition. You also need a new i94 showing h1b status. The new i94 may be attached to the approval notice. You also have the option to work on OPT for some time after completion of your studies.
more...
house exterior balustrades handrails
techbuyer77
06-20 01:13 PM
However if you also apply for EAD, then maybe you have to join the ex employer who files your 485 at least during the intial 180 days after 485 is filed, please do check with your lawyer.
Not really as GC is for future job; if 180 days have past you are ok even to change your intent even if you never worked for the first employer.
Not really as GC is for future job; if 180 days have past you are ok even to change your intent even if you never worked for the first employer.
tattoo staircase railings. Stairs are
thomachan72
05-26 08:16 PM
Has anybody tried booking an emergency apointment? I was checking that some time back when I wanted to go urgently and it says that it is for people wanting to visit US for urgent family matters and not for people who are currently in the US and visiting home country. Anybody has tried this (going from US to get visa stamped in India in an urgent situation?).
more...
pictures outdoor stairs houston tx]
new2perm
12-31 09:16 PM
Hi,
What is this email from CRIS, you are mentioning?
You may be getting your AP?? or GC itself now? Let us hope for the best.
Regards
When we sign up for case updates, you receive an email when your case is approved right? I had received that in 10/06 when my I-140 was approved. When I had the LUD again on my approved I-140 on 12/02, I received that same email again.
Also, I have 1 more LUD on my I-485 on 12/30 (sunday).
What is this email from CRIS, you are mentioning?
You may be getting your AP?? or GC itself now? Let us hope for the best.
Regards
When we sign up for case updates, you receive an email when your case is approved right? I had received that in 10/06 when my I-140 was approved. When I had the LUD again on my approved I-140 on 12/02, I received that same email again.
Also, I have 1 more LUD on my I-485 on 12/30 (sunday).
dresses outdoor birch railings
Green.Tech
06-10 10:32 PM
Keep trying to motivate folks. Not every individual has the same motivation as others and that can be due to numerous reasons but I do request folks to wake up and look at the bigger picture. Make the most of this opportunity. If not instantly, may be in future, you will definitely see the benefits of the calls that you make and the money that you contribute.
So, for all those who care enough and are motivated, please burn those phone lines and contribute financially. Stand up for yourself cuss no one else is going to fight for you!
So, for all those who care enough and are motivated, please burn those phone lines and contribute financially. Stand up for yourself cuss no one else is going to fight for you!
more...
makeup balconies railings,
martinvisalaw
06-04 05:37 PM
You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."
girlfriend stair picture
rbharol
09-26 08:37 PM
I am not very well informed legally, but sometime back we had a meeting with our company immigration lawyers and they said once filed, the catagories can't
be changed.
be changed.
hairstyles |Handrail requirements for steps in california. wrought iron outdoor
delax
08-05 11:36 AM
I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.
Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?
Thanks,
India EB2; PD - Nov 05
I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;
While you raise a valid point, I would rather consider that as a donation to USCIS for them to fix their screwed up systems so that they truly follow FIFO and benefit people ready to enter the GC maze down the line.......
Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?
Thanks,
India EB2; PD - Nov 05
I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;
While you raise a valid point, I would rather consider that as a donation to USCIS for them to fix their screwed up systems so that they truly follow FIFO and benefit people ready to enter the GC maze down the line.......
aj2000
02-23 01:38 PM
shut up idiot. Do you know how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21? Some people have advised me to stay where I am as long as it takes, but my gut tells me to find another job. So I am just asking for risk and opinions.
Nice way to talk on forum , my fellow.. btw., I wanna know "how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21?".. really.. an exact number would be very helpful for people like me who are in same situation as you.
Nice way to talk on forum , my fellow.. btw., I wanna know "how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21?".. really.. an exact number would be very helpful for people like me who are in same situation as you.
andy garcia
10-06 08:01 AM
That's what I'm talking about ! :cool:
I am ready to apply for the 9th time this year:rolleyes:
I am ready to apply for the 9th time this year:rolleyes:
No comments:
Post a Comment