getgc2008
03-05 10:50 PM
Thanks folks. So my present employer will never know when I change lawyers. If I get any RFE's also within the next 3 to 4 months , it will go to the new lawyer.
wallpaper Hello Kitty
EndlessWait
07-12 10:10 PM
I can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.
My take on the permanent solution:
1. Recapture lost visa numbers
2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
6. ????
cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D
My take on the permanent solution:
1. Recapture lost visa numbers
2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
6. ????
cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D
gc_check
02-04 12:16 PM
Yes, I did get 10 yr multiple entry visa for my mom. Sponsored my mom for visa in late 08, Dad no more, and was very worried since she is a widow and couple friends mom's visa was denied with similar circumstance. I'm on AOS, also used AC21. Did included all the documents, including copy of EAD, 485 RN and EVL from current employer. My mom works for central govt, in addition to docs I submitted she also took a NOC from her office and also a leave approval showing 3 months leave and copy of document showing property (only home) ownership in India. But nothing was asked/reviewed except a couple question about the sponsor(me) like work, duration of stay in US, last time in India, etc and was issued a visa. Ensure the paper work is done correctly and placed in order. The better the paper work, fewer the questions. Good luck.
2011 Cute Hello Kitty Color

akhilmahajan
06-06 08:55 AM
Gurus,
When I filed/sent my Paper based I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) form yesterday I forgot to attach the photographs along with it. I just realised it now.
Now what are the options I have. Will USCIS reject my I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) application packet and send it back or would they ask for RFE(Request for Evidence) of photograph.
Or is it OK to send the photographs and mention the Alien A# .
Has any body been through this situation before. I was planning on using AP for travel to INDIA in the few months now I guess I am in serious mess.
Your help is much appreciated.
If you dont mind, can you share what supporting documents you submitted.
Thanks a lot.
When I filed/sent my Paper based I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) form yesterday I forgot to attach the photographs along with it. I just realised it now.
Now what are the options I have. Will USCIS reject my I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) application packet and send it back or would they ask for RFE(Request for Evidence) of photograph.
Or is it OK to send the photographs and mention the Alien A# .
Has any body been through this situation before. I was planning on using AP for travel to INDIA in the few months now I guess I am in serious mess.
Your help is much appreciated.
If you dont mind, can you share what supporting documents you submitted.
Thanks a lot.
more...
gccovet
11-24 01:24 PM
my 485 got denied lastweek as my previous employer withdrawn approved 140. I changed employer after 1year of 485 pending. I am filing MTR..
bnk96,
Sorry to hear that, could you please PM pd_recapturing?
Thank you.
GCCovet
bnk96,
Sorry to hear that, could you please PM pd_recapturing?
Thank you.
GCCovet

sanju_dba
11-11 02:17 PM
Thanks for your help, by the time I start the business it should be around 6 months, hoping there will be no problem in near future as adviced, Im planning to go head & start the business. Once again thanks for all your support.
6months is to comply with AC21. I donot recall any one saying wait xyz time to switch after you get a GC.
6months is to comply with AC21. I donot recall any one saying wait xyz time to switch after you get a GC.
more...

sai
11-26 04:59 PM
are you EB1, EB2 or EB3 and which Country?
2010 Click image to Print the Hello
webm
12-16 06:24 PM
You are kind of lucky..enjoy the GC freedom !!:)
more...
mittal_ravi
09-23 08:01 PM
I am Aug 1st filer ( Nebraska) and still waiting on check encashment or any kind of response.
hair Labels: Spongebob Coloring
lvinaykumar
04-22 05:02 PM
For me to even think of getting a GC i might have to atleast move to EB2 from EB3 :mad:
more...
fcres
07-18 04:10 PM
Call once again to confirm this news. Some times the reps give conflicting answers.
hot hair Hello Kitty Coloring

gauravsh
05-04 06:27 PM
Not exactly correct. Once, he left the US for a long period of time (except vacation) the employer should remove him from US payroll and terminate the H1B. This is the very legal way. If employer want to receive employee's service outside the US, the employer should "outsource" the work to him. In this case, both the employee and employer must follow export-import rules between two countris and pay appropirate tax in both countries.
After employee left the US, if employer continously keeps him in US payroll using his H1B authorization for work eligibility, and receives his service or work from abord; it is the violation of LCA work place. If USCIS knows that the employer will be in trouble.
thanks, thats a nice and sensible explanation. Thats true long absense can effect adversly, if some one is on h1.
After employee left the US, if employer continously keeps him in US payroll using his H1B authorization for work eligibility, and receives his service or work from abord; it is the violation of LCA work place. If USCIS knows that the employer will be in trouble.
thanks, thats a nice and sensible explanation. Thats true long absense can effect adversly, if some one is on h1.
more...
house How to Draw Hello Kitty
ItIsNotFunny
02-13 03:10 PM
Congratulations!
It is quite normal to have few weeks for card production ordered. Enjoy your freedom.
I got the following message from USCIS:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: SRCXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On February 9, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I received this message on Feb 10. But I haven't recieved any CPO or any other email yet. Is this normal? Is my case finally approved?
It is quite normal to have few weeks for card production ordered. Enjoy your freedom.
I got the following message from USCIS:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: SRCXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On February 9, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
I received this message on Feb 10. But I haven't recieved any CPO or any other email yet. Is this normal? Is my case finally approved?
tattoo Labels: Hallowen Coloring
.jpg)
GoneSouth
08-20 07:32 PM
If you applied for labor through PERM and have a copy of you PERM application, the DOL o*net code is listed in section F. Box 2. of the ETA 9089 form. This code can then be looked up at the o*net web site: http://online.onetcenter.org/find/
more...
pictures beautiful tinkerbell coloring
sargon
09-23 02:10 PM
And how to you differentiate between soft lud and very soft lud?:o
soft LUD on a case 1 no. ahead of you or 1 no. behind you = very soft LUD on your case. Isn't everybody is smart enough to calculate the formula for very-raised-to-the-power-of-n soft LUD now.
soft LUD on a case 1 no. ahead of you or 1 no. behind you = very soft LUD on your case. Isn't everybody is smart enough to calculate the formula for very-raised-to-the-power-of-n soft LUD now.
dresses hot flower coloring pages for
godbless
02-23 02:37 PM
Pappu, please post such tit bits (of your choice) at regular intervals. Thanks.
As you must have learnt by now, we have 97% babies who need a feeding bottle at regular intervals.
Thank you MOM!!!!!! Make sure that the bottle is not empty.
As you must have learnt by now, we have 97% babies who need a feeding bottle at regular intervals.
Thank you MOM!!!!!! Make sure that the bottle is not empty.
more...
makeup thumbs hello kitty col
Ramba
03-28 10:03 AM
The research for this was conducted by the content team of IV. And as regards the big websites, Rajeev Khanna, Bender's online Matthew Oh all have provided references to IV's doc. So no need for any attorney to explain to the IV core team about this, since most of them have agreed and appreciated our efforts!
ragz4u,
I was watching C-span fully. I did not see any amentments to instate Ac21 provision to eliminate hard country quota. Is there any update? Is there any possibilty for amendment from any senatore in floor discussion? Please post the procedings in this issue, as I feel this may be ignored by senaters due to the controversial guest worker program.
By the way is there any differnce between 202a3 and 202a5?
ragz4u,
I was watching C-span fully. I did not see any amentments to instate Ac21 provision to eliminate hard country quota. Is there any update? Is there any possibilty for amendment from any senatore in floor discussion? Please post the procedings in this issue, as I feel this may be ignored by senaters due to the controversial guest worker program.
By the way is there any differnce between 202a3 and 202a5?
girlfriend Hello Kitty Colouring Pages
glus
11-19 01:06 PM
Hi All,
My wife entered US on H4 Visa. Her H4 is valid until Oct 2009. Last year, she got her EAD and started working on EAD. If she has to travel out of the country and come back, can she do it on H4 until 2009 or will she need an AP now that she has used her EAD..
Could anyone please share..Apologies if this is a repeat. Could not find any info on the forums.
Generally speaking, it is always better to re-enter on nonimmigrant visa than on AP. This is because when one re-enters on non-immigrant visa, one receives a non-immigrant status, which is great. H4 is not dependent on EAD or vice versa. Remember, to loose H4 visa status you need to brake immigration law or do something that violates the immigration law. Technically speaking, if one works on EAD, one does not brake any law due to the EAD being valid. So yes, she can re-enter on h4, receiving H-4 status, and still work as long as EAD is valid. This is a gray area, but as per my attorney it is allowable due to the vague nature of the INA (Immigration and Naturalization Act), which states, that one looses non-immigrant status when one "works without authorization." However, think about it. If one is on H-4, one works on EAD at the same time, one does not loose non-immigrant status because such a person performs "authorized employment" through valid EAD.
Regards,
My wife entered US on H4 Visa. Her H4 is valid until Oct 2009. Last year, she got her EAD and started working on EAD. If she has to travel out of the country and come back, can she do it on H4 until 2009 or will she need an AP now that she has used her EAD..
Could anyone please share..Apologies if this is a repeat. Could not find any info on the forums.
Generally speaking, it is always better to re-enter on nonimmigrant visa than on AP. This is because when one re-enters on non-immigrant visa, one receives a non-immigrant status, which is great. H4 is not dependent on EAD or vice versa. Remember, to loose H4 visa status you need to brake immigration law or do something that violates the immigration law. Technically speaking, if one works on EAD, one does not brake any law due to the EAD being valid. So yes, she can re-enter on h4, receiving H-4 status, and still work as long as EAD is valid. This is a gray area, but as per my attorney it is allowable due to the vague nature of the INA (Immigration and Naturalization Act), which states, that one looses non-immigrant status when one "works without authorization." However, think about it. If one is on H-4, one works on EAD at the same time, one does not loose non-immigrant status because such a person performs "authorized employment" through valid EAD.
Regards,
hairstyles Hello Kitty coloring pages

upuaut
08-16 06:55 AM
Yeah.. sometimes I've had to rework things that didn't quite work well enough the first time, broken apart.
The dialsplash above was actually the 12th attempt or so at getting that right. Initialy I was using the texture of the stone broken apart and then filled. That looked fine.. but the symbols on the timeline didn't look good at all. I ended up importing the symbols to Painter6.0, creating the wheel there, with the symbols in place, and then using the whole thing as a fill.
It may be that gifs look worse when imported than png's (ok there is no doubt that they look worse, but I mean proportionaly). That would explain why my pgn texture looked good when my gif symbols looked like crap.
I'll have to do some more experimenting with that.. just to see what the deal is.
The dialsplash above was actually the 12th attempt or so at getting that right. Initialy I was using the texture of the stone broken apart and then filled. That looked fine.. but the symbols on the timeline didn't look good at all. I ended up importing the symbols to Painter6.0, creating the wheel there, with the symbols in place, and then using the whole thing as a fill.
It may be that gifs look worse when imported than png's (ok there is no doubt that they look worse, but I mean proportionaly). That would explain why my pgn texture looked good when my gif symbols looked like crap.
I'll have to do some more experimenting with that.. just to see what the deal is.
rsayed
12-14 12:00 PM
Here is the satement of Senator Salzar on ICE Action and the Need for CIR
http://salazar.senate.gov/news/releases/061212immg.htm
It is common knowledge that CIR is required - perhaps more visible than the SKIL, since most Senators or Reps are either not that aware or not that concerned, about the Skilled Non-Immigrant community.
Either case - whether it's the CIR that comes to the fore during the 110th congress or the SKIL, it will be advantageous for us.
For now, I guess all we can do is wait for the new congress to step in, in Jan to see what happens.
http://salazar.senate.gov/news/releases/061212immg.htm
It is common knowledge that CIR is required - perhaps more visible than the SKIL, since most Senators or Reps are either not that aware or not that concerned, about the Skilled Non-Immigrant community.
Either case - whether it's the CIR that comes to the fore during the 110th congress or the SKIL, it will be advantageous for us.
For now, I guess all we can do is wait for the new congress to step in, in Jan to see what happens.
AmitBohra
04-17 02:19 PM
i talked to my lawyer and he says you need to withdraw the old 485 and apply for new 485 using marriage. he also said that once i withdraw my 485 based on employment my EAD will be revoked too and till i dont get my EAD through marriage i can work. All this didnt make any sense to me. I think he doesnt know what is he talking.
I believe more in IV gurus....
Oh fiancee and finance so damn confusing...I wish i could get some finance...lol
I believe more in IV gurus....
Oh fiancee and finance so damn confusing...I wish i could get some finance...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment