Friday, June 10, 2011

images of quotes on friendship

images quotes-2/friendship-quotes images of quotes on friendship. friendship quotes
  • friendship quotes



  • rajeshalex
    07-30 09:29 AM
    May be we can ask the important questions from everyone and filter it out/ask the top ten among them as a community?





    wallpaper friendship quotes images of quotes on friendship. Friendship Quotes Graphics
  • Friendship Quotes Graphics



  • kartikiran
    05-28 03:21 PM
    I did it on May 1st and did it again on May 20th.

    For any agenda to be pushed forward funds are needed.

    Even just to run a portal like this to give us an opportunity to discuss our issues at a single source also costs.





    images of quotes on friendship. Friendship Quotes Graphics
  • Friendship Quotes Graphics



  • rajeshalex
    09-15 03:01 PM
    This month they are prompt and published the date on correct date.
    I cant beleive Eb2 NSC is 2008.

    (Last month I had sent a complaint email to ombudsman since there was a major delay in publishing. My summary was if USCIS is not able to manage a small publishing dates, how will they manage large pile of applications.
    Ombudsman had replied to this email.
    I am not sure this email worked )

    Rajesh





    2011 Friendship Quotes Graphics images of quotes on friendship. friendship quotes
  • friendship quotes



  • continuedProgress
    06-29 02:24 PM
    Thanks logiclife for showing an option when I had given up!.
    I have an approved 140 and I can get a letter mentioning future employment from my previous employer. I understand that I cannot apply for EAD since I will not be working for them, however, what additional steps do I need to take to invoke 'AC21 portability'?. Since I am assuming my 485 will take more than 180 days.
    Thanks!
    A



    more...


    images of quotes on friendship. Category: Friendship
  • Category: Friendship



  • god_bless_you
    04-06 02:11 PM
    Thanks god_bless_you for you response. So it appears that I either have to have a valid H1 or EAD on hand in order to work.

    If you are extending the H1B, however, there is a grace period of 200 some day where you can work without a valid H1B while the H1B extension is pending. Isn't there a grace period if you are changing from H1B to EAD? From what you are saying, there isn't.
    I am sure on that.. Please check with a Immigration attorney!





    images of quotes on friendship. friendship quotes
  • friendship quotes



  • cnag
    03-24 03:07 PM
    Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?

    Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.

    Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.

    Refugee_New, I consider this the mother of all jokes. After a long time, I had a good hearty laugh reading your post. Thanks buddy!!!



    more...


    images of quotes on friendship. quotes about friendship
  • quotes about friendship



  • Canadianindian
    07-09 12:07 PM
    I agree 200% with you...


    We shld treat this an exception. Let us not be like Americans.





    2010 Friendship Quotes Graphics images of quotes on friendship. quotes-2/friendship-quotes
  • quotes-2/friendship-quotes



  • Pagal
    09-08 02:06 PM
    Hello,

    You can work with your HR and lawyers in creating a better job description. Here are some points that I would consider in creating a job description that is honest and flexible...

    1. Job should be for future placement (say, in 3-5 years time)
    2. Job should offer you reasonable career and skill growth
    3. Job should not be constrained to a single geographic location in US
    4. Job title should match one of the broad skill categories of DOL (this would allow you to change jobs without having to worry about implications on labor certification)

    All the best...



    more...


    images of quotes on friendship. friends quotes wallpaper.
  • friends quotes wallpaper.



  • pani_6
    11-16 04:15 PM
    Celebrated for Krishna killing of the evil Narakasura.Unfortunately..this has become commercial like chirstmas and people forget the real reason and start interpreting thier own stories..it also marks Ram's return to Ayodhya after defeating Ravan.





    hair friendship quotes images of quotes on friendship. friends quotes with pictures.
  • friends quotes with pictures.



  • India_USA
    11-01 09:43 AM
    Any new tunes that capture our plight?



    more...


    images of quotes on friendship. Friendship Quotes Comments
  • Friendship Quotes Comments



  • sk2006
    07-03 03:24 AM
    Here's an idea that came up in my head:

    There's no use working 'towards' EB wait period issues, there will always be thorns in the roses.. Lets work 'against' EB advantages (superficially) - well this could be in parallel to 'towards' part.

    Here's the agenda:

    "Restrict/Prohibit all non-immigrant class workers (H1, L1 etc) from investing, be it 401k, IRAs, Regular stock investing, Real Estate investing, Forex etc"


    (Before you all start bashing this, let me put down some pros & cons)...

    Pros:
    1. People (with immigrant intent) will not be in limbo. if you want to move back after living 5-6 yrs in US, there's nothing to pay penalty on. Today there's an early withdrawal penalty on 401K, IRA.
    Like many of us - who applied for 140/485 waiting endlessly for the magic card.... investing our dear hard earned money in 401ks & other investment vehicles - only to see them lose value or worse stuck in that vehicle (Of course there's another school of thought that says if I invested 10k in 401k, & net value is now 20k & even if I withdraw it paying penalty, I will be in green..but i guess this demographic will be significantly small). My colleagues & I too procrastinated about moving back to India - but since we still have to recover our 401k/IRA losses we have been pushing the magic year a little further - but thats just me.

    2. Markets/Businesses will realize the sudden disappearance of funds coming into market because of this new law & Market forces might lobby towards faster Immigrant status changes - remember this law is only for non-immigrants, Permanent residents would have no restrictions on investments.

    3. We (IV community) need not work diligently on this issue. We might just have to create some numbers on folks who made good amount of money in speculating oil/natural gas/gold and driving these prices like crazy OR who have been sending profits on investments to their home country. If we at least get this ball roll, anti-immigrants like numbersusa will pick up this agenda & work 'with' us..

    4. Home country flourishes.. 401k has an annual limit of 15.5k $ for 2008, 16.5K $ for 2009). Assuming 250K non-immigrants (H1s, L1s) restricted to invest, yearly 3Billion USD just disappears from markets & at least a small percentage would find its way to home country. This is just 401K. If we add IRAs and regular trading accounts, Real Estate.... Wall Street would crap in their pants - they need our money to drive their Ferraris, Lambos you know!! If Wall Street says something, Capitol Hill HAS to listen.


    Cons:
    1. H1s L1s wont be able to reap profits in investments. Hey at least you wont be losing your money. This is like a pseudo protection of your money if you have H1, L1 cards. Who knows? This might create huge demand for people wanting to convert from EB2/EB3 to H1 :)


    If you all see any other sides of this story, you know where to find that 'reply' button.

    Disclaimer: I am not looking to crash markets - just trying to leverage our situation with that of markets, with anti-immigrant groups' position as catalyst.


    Also:
    Ban us from buying land, cars and houses as well and see how fast media, NAR and automobile companies come out in favor of faster GC for us!





    hot Category: Friendship images of quotes on friendship. best friends quotes images.
  • best friends quotes images.



  • Templarian
    11-11 11:20 PM
    :lol: Bribery is hard.



    more...


    house BROKEN FRIENDSHIP QUOTES images of quotes on friendship. Friendship Quotes Graphics
  • Friendship Quotes Graphics



  • knowDOL
    08-23 09:37 AM
    good one.

    Just correct the do to don't, you are all right.
    That's because most people do even know what a I-485 looks like :confused: and will likely not know for years!





    tattoo friendship quotes images of quotes on friendship. Miss U Quotes For Friends
  • Miss U Quotes For Friends



  • seahawks
    09-09 12:51 PM
    Calling all WA State (OR also) IV members to join yahoo group. We need to coordinate stuff and contact all of you as a group, so please join the yahoo group created for channelizing IV message, organizing and sharing the vision and bringing awareness to Northwest region on Legal Immigration issues.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WA_Immigration_Voice/



    Thanks and appreciate your help



    more...


    pictures quotes about friendship images of quotes on friendship. friendship quotes
  • friendship quotes



  • rkumar18
    07-08 11:22 PM
    Even I feel very selfish to go ask for their help for a set of relatively well to do, when we know we don't pay taxes in "motherland" Most of us graduated on Goverment Money and not giving anything back.

    what an irony...asking our government to help us become permanent residents to another country!!





    dresses best friends quotes images. images of quotes on friendship. friendship quotes
  • friendship quotes



  • signin241
    07-24 07:49 PM
    Somebody told me that I can get a letter from Indian consulate certifying by Date of Birth using my passport and I can use that in place of the Birth certificate for 485 ?? IS this true, if yes, will this be accepted by USCIS ??

    In the first case if I proceed as of now and when I get an RFE, what should I do ???


    Thanks



    more...


    makeup friends quotes wallpaper. images of quotes on friendship. BROKEN FRIENDSHIP QUOTES
  • BROKEN FRIENDSHIP QUOTES



  • rajs
    12-11 06:05 PM
    no





    girlfriend Miss U Quotes For Friends images of quotes on friendship. friendship quotes photos.
  • friendship quotes photos.



  • amitga
    08-24 01:29 PM
    Can interfiling done for spouse. I filed 485 based on my PERM labor. Can I interfile this 485 when my wifes labor gets approved from Backlog.





    hairstyles Friendship Quotes Comments images of quotes on friendship. Quotes On Friendship With
  • Quotes On Friendship With



  • kriskris
    08-22 03:18 PM
    I just called the DMV, they are again blindly saying that they just accept I-94 and nothing else. When i tried explaining them about how this is being handled in other states, they told me that this is TEXAS....we go by our own rules. I don't think i have any other option other than going for Premium.
    Any advises on upgrading to premium at this time.





    gc28262
    07-29 05:36 PM
    Also one EB1 participant asked for preferential treatment for EB1 applications.





    gcventure
    04-07 04:32 PM
    ggc,

    What was the outcome of your interview. Did you get 485 approval. I am in a similar situation. Appreciate your reply.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment