royus77
05-22 04:31 PM
Good question , I also want to know more on this as i am thinking of moving . Is there any hard date where USICS stop accepting I 140 petitions ?
wallpaper Santa#39;s Journey Stocking
diptam
02-18 02:38 PM
Any H employer is supposed to pay the minimum wage to the employee , so paystub seems natural in this process. But if you are genuine and just missed the paystubs for some reason you can send some alternatives :
a) Timesheet signed.
b) benefits confirmation ,
c) email correspondence to indirectly prove that you were working in H1 status and getting paid
Hope this helps
Is paystub needed When a person is on H1B and is out of project when AOS on 485.
a) Timesheet signed.
b) benefits confirmation ,
c) email correspondence to indirectly prove that you were working in H1 status and getting paid
Hope this helps
Is paystub needed When a person is on H1B and is out of project when AOS on 485.
mlkedave
03-08 12:40 PM
Dark Child has no votes, someones gotta vote for him, hes got a really good layout.
yeah i thought it was gonna be between him, paddy, and me
yeah i thought it was gonna be between him, paddy, and me
2011 The mosaic cross by Mark
seahawks
07-20 01:40 AM
[QUOTE=jack_suv]Hi all,
After reviewing many posts I wanted to summarize the pros and cons of filing i-485 when one is a bachelor or bachelorette, i.e. single.
purely comical...
Getting green card is freedom
Getting married means no freedom..
just kidding..I am married and loving every moment!
After reviewing many posts I wanted to summarize the pros and cons of filing i-485 when one is a bachelor or bachelorette, i.e. single.
purely comical...
Getting green card is freedom
Getting married means no freedom..
just kidding..I am married and loving every moment!
more...
desi3933
08-13 11:26 AM
USA which is a so called developed country, takes 6 months to issue a passport due to the fact that USCIS is over...........loaded with work. So Flashing story is an old one and will only fit in Hollywood world.
It took just 3 weeks for my spouse to get US passport. FYI, US Passports are not issued by USCIS, but are issued by Department by State. [Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_passport)]
It took just 3 weeks for my spouse to get US passport. FYI, US Passports are not issued by USCIS, but are issued by Department by State. [Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_passport)]
jonty_11
06-15 02:54 PM
its 11 digit the alien number on ur I94 card.
more...
amitga
05-23 01:45 PM
My attorney told me that EAD to H1 will not counted against the cap if the person was on H1 before going on EAD. Is it true.
2010 The Journey of the Cross
belmontboy
01-26 02:22 PM
Hi Friends, I searched through some of the prior posts and did not find the answer. I am not looking for cities to live in from the point of view of job, taxes, weather, desi population, desi amenties such as movies, restaurants etc. I am looking for answers from our indian friends living in various parts of usa, about where they felt was the best place for their children to live and go to school in terms of less racism and equal opportunities at school and playgrounds. I am also not looking at the whole state but cities themselves.
Many of us can't choose our job and where we want to live. but children are more vulnerable than us and in an environment you may not be able to control. A pooled information from my friends will be useful to me and I am sure my other friends. Also information about cities which you didn't like from your children's point of view and may reconsider living in if you had a chance.
I will say it first- some of the smaller cities in PA are not the best for your children.
Thanks in advance.
you could consider - Torrance, CA .
Warm Socal weather, beautiful and affordable houses, proximity to Beach, very good school districts, close to LA and SD.
Loving every minute of my stay there :)
Many of us can't choose our job and where we want to live. but children are more vulnerable than us and in an environment you may not be able to control. A pooled information from my friends will be useful to me and I am sure my other friends. Also information about cities which you didn't like from your children's point of view and may reconsider living in if you had a chance.
I will say it first- some of the smaller cities in PA are not the best for your children.
Thanks in advance.
you could consider - Torrance, CA .
Warm Socal weather, beautiful and affordable houses, proximity to Beach, very good school districts, close to LA and SD.
Loving every minute of my stay there :)
more...
Janisaris
11-06 05:31 PM
Hi,
did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.
Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.
I am July 19th Filer. They did not have my information in the system till Oct 31st. But when I called this Monday I got my receipts as they were entered on Nov 1st. As per USCIS they are done receipting all the applications received in July- Aug.
You might want to call and create a service request.
did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.
Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.
I am July 19th Filer. They did not have my information in the system till Oct 31st. But when I called this Monday I got my receipts as they were entered on Nov 1st. As per USCIS they are done receipting all the applications received in July- Aug.
You might want to call and create a service request.
hair journey just to cross the
rajutata
08-25 09:23 AM
You can apply for visitor visa and visit canada. if you PR is approved before you need to go to Canada, You do not need any visa
more...
snathan
05-25 01:48 PM
Search the forum, it full of post where people has called SNATHAN a MORON
now I am not saying so... he might not be a MORON but then why most of people call him so ??
Welcome back PlainSpeak...aka Poornima,
Jet flyer is waiting for you...
Its time for IV to ban your IP....you know the dog's tail.
now I am not saying so... he might not be a MORON but then why most of people call him so ??
Welcome back PlainSpeak...aka Poornima,
Jet flyer is waiting for you...
Its time for IV to ban your IP....you know the dog's tail.
hot of journey to the cross
krishnam70
05-08 03:52 PM
Thanks. Great to see someone active and contributing despite getting the greencard.
If we have more people like you we can work on trying to get the eligibility start time for citizenship counted from the time I140 gets approved rather than the day you get Greencard.
This maybe a big change and even help us politically as more people will become citizens earlier and can vote.
This is something for all IV GC holder members and all other GC holders everywhere to think about. They are invited to have a dialogue and participation in such an effort if interested.
I have benefited by using IV though I joined late but I like the work IV is doing and try to do my bit in whatever way i can. I wish more people start working towards the common goal
-cheers
kris
If we have more people like you we can work on trying to get the eligibility start time for citizenship counted from the time I140 gets approved rather than the day you get Greencard.
This maybe a big change and even help us politically as more people will become citizens earlier and can vote.
This is something for all IV GC holder members and all other GC holders everywhere to think about. They are invited to have a dialogue and participation in such an effort if interested.
I have benefited by using IV though I joined late but I like the work IV is doing and try to do my bit in whatever way i can. I wish more people start working towards the common goal
-cheers
kris
more...
house JOURNEY SHIELD w Cross in
maddunr
11-09 12:58 PM
Hi Paskal,
I can help.
1. I have a background in design and animation and about 5 years experience in Interactive Media in the marketing department. I can help out with interactive media, some video and animation (usually requires lots of equipment), illustration, identity design.
2. Over the last 3 years, I've been working with Joomla and have a fairly good grip on its inner workings. My web sites have fairly good search engine positioning for specific keywords.
3. In addition to the above, I have fairly good writing skills.
So, let me know if I can be of any help. I have completed my profile. I assume that all information provided will be kept private :)
- V
I can help.
1. I have a background in design and animation and about 5 years experience in Interactive Media in the marketing department. I can help out with interactive media, some video and animation (usually requires lots of equipment), illustration, identity design.
2. Over the last 3 years, I've been working with Joomla and have a fairly good grip on its inner workings. My web sites have fairly good search engine positioning for specific keywords.
3. In addition to the above, I have fairly good writing skills.
So, let me know if I can be of any help. I have completed my profile. I assume that all information provided will be kept private :)
- V
tattoo Jesus#39; Journey to the Cross: A

ronhira
04-26 07:44 PM
this is how cir will end..... with a procedural vote -
Financial regulation plan fails first Senate test - U.S. business- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36770907/ns/business-us_business/)
bet $100?
Financial regulation plan fails first Senate test - U.S. business- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36770907/ns/business-us_business/)
bet $100?
more...
pictures his journey to the cross.

Hong12
12-14 12:29 AM
Thanks for a quick response. I checked with my lawyer, and he said that this petition letter is the one they sent to the USCIS, which got approved on the H1 Recapture. This petition letter has somebody else�s education, work experience and job duty on it. The application sent to USCIS has the correct name and sponsoring company, which are my name and my sponsoring company name on it. So, the I-797 (Approval Notice) has my name and my sponsoring company on it. The issue is the petition letter is all screwed up. My lawyer does not give me any advices at all. Please advise what I should do for the interview at US Consular due to my petition letter, which contains somebody else�s background on it. Do I have to resubmit again? Will I get rejected? Are there any better options for me? Thank you very much.
dresses the Journey of the Cross
ArkBird
07-29 05:23 PM
Are you looking for specific language? How was similar defined from your attorney?
Job description in Paper posting / ( I don't have I-140 in front of me but i assume the same) is:
SYSTEMS ANALYST
JOB DESCRIPTION:
Systems analysis in connection with development of technical and detailed design including application processes, interfaces and database design. Test, maintain, monitor, and program software applications.
JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
2. Education and/or experience must include Visual Basic, SQL, Relational Database, XML, and ASP.
The new job is: Director of Software Development
� Execute the company�s technology architecture and strategy.
� Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts and encourages creativity, while maintaining high caliber productivity.
� Prepare detailed project development work plans for scheduled software product releases and ad hoc software development projects.
� Oversee project schedules and supervise staff and consultants assigned to specific projects to ensure high quality results and timely completion of all projects within budgetary guidelines.
� Support the division�s Product Definition group by participating in requirements planning, data modeling, and business process walk-throughs to ensure proper transition from business requirements to development of the required software components.
� Provide leadership and management for a team of SW Engineers, QA Analysts, and additional technology professionals and consultants.
� Implement solutions using modern methods in SOA, OOP/OOD, Enterprise level architecture, and familiarity with UML and Case tools.
� Travel approximately 25% of the time to both in-country and international destinations.
� Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Software Development
Here is my job description and I just used AC-21 and now I am working as Sr. Director - SW Development
Design, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for use in internal and external systems within functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Develop and maintain positive business relationship with internal clients. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Perform complex technical system application. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Coordinate, Supervise and Lead personnel on integrated projects. Continuously strives to identify and improve business strategies and solutions. Train users in conversion and implementation of system
Job description in Paper posting / ( I don't have I-140 in front of me but i assume the same) is:
SYSTEMS ANALYST
JOB DESCRIPTION:
Systems analysis in connection with development of technical and detailed design including application processes, interfaces and database design. Test, maintain, monitor, and program software applications.
JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
2. Education and/or experience must include Visual Basic, SQL, Relational Database, XML, and ASP.
The new job is: Director of Software Development
� Execute the company�s technology architecture and strategy.
� Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts and encourages creativity, while maintaining high caliber productivity.
� Prepare detailed project development work plans for scheduled software product releases and ad hoc software development projects.
� Oversee project schedules and supervise staff and consultants assigned to specific projects to ensure high quality results and timely completion of all projects within budgetary guidelines.
� Support the division�s Product Definition group by participating in requirements planning, data modeling, and business process walk-throughs to ensure proper transition from business requirements to development of the required software components.
� Provide leadership and management for a team of SW Engineers, QA Analysts, and additional technology professionals and consultants.
� Implement solutions using modern methods in SOA, OOP/OOD, Enterprise level architecture, and familiarity with UML and Case tools.
� Travel approximately 25% of the time to both in-country and international destinations.
� Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Software Development
Here is my job description and I just used AC-21 and now I am working as Sr. Director - SW Development
Design, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for use in internal and external systems within functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Develop and maintain positive business relationship with internal clients. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Perform complex technical system application. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Coordinate, Supervise and Lead personnel on integrated projects. Continuously strives to identify and improve business strategies and solutions. Train users in conversion and implementation of system
more...
makeup the journey to the cross
smuggymba
05-20 09:56 AM
How do we get other's in similar situation and see if IV can get some clarificationas to the status and present backlog of background check applicants.
FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.
IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).
Did you contribute even 50 dollars for April advocacy now that you want IV to work exclusively for you?
FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.
IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).
Did you contribute even 50 dollars for April advocacy now that you want IV to work exclusively for you?
girlfriend Journey to the Cross: Day 42
looivy
11-21 12:28 AM
Experts, which is a better location for TCN H1 stamping? Nogales or Ciudad Juarez.
I plan to visit one of these for H1 stamping. Any guidelines you can provide would be very helpful.
Also, I am getting Nogales at 8 AM but I also need to get a check made from Banamex. Is there a BANAMEX in US that makes the visa check?
Thanks.
I plan to visit one of these for H1 stamping. Any guidelines you can provide would be very helpful.
Also, I am getting Nogales at 8 AM but I also need to get a check made from Banamex. Is there a BANAMEX in US that makes the visa check?
Thanks.
hairstyles in Holy Cross#39; journey to
silpa_23
05-19 06:08 PM
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
pappu
05-08 10:26 AM
Hello all,
While I was out, the office of Congress called my home last night in regards to the email i sent them a month ago about the GC retrogression and H1B shortage. They asked me to return their call, I hold off calling them back because I'm confused of what to say, the thing is i don't want to disclose where I work (don't want to get my company involved). But really I am not sure what they have called me for given that email i sent them. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Good to hear that.
You must follow up with them and tell them that you are an IV member and stuck in rertrogression. Educate them a bit about the long delays in the green card process and seek an appointment with them so that you can discuss the issues in person. As soon as you seek an appointment, get in touch with IV. (varsha at immigrationvoioce.org and sanjay at immigrationvoice.org )and they will guide you for the meeting.
These are good signs that the office wants to discuss your concerns. Make use of the opportunity and help this community and yourself by following it up. If you would not like to disclose your employer to the lawmaker, that is fine. Generally lawmaker offices are considerate and very friendly. You will like the experience after you have met them.
While I was out, the office of Congress called my home last night in regards to the email i sent them a month ago about the GC retrogression and H1B shortage. They asked me to return their call, I hold off calling them back because I'm confused of what to say, the thing is i don't want to disclose where I work (don't want to get my company involved). But really I am not sure what they have called me for given that email i sent them. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Good to hear that.
You must follow up with them and tell them that you are an IV member and stuck in rertrogression. Educate them a bit about the long delays in the green card process and seek an appointment with them so that you can discuss the issues in person. As soon as you seek an appointment, get in touch with IV. (varsha at immigrationvoioce.org and sanjay at immigrationvoice.org )and they will guide you for the meeting.
These are good signs that the office wants to discuss your concerns. Make use of the opportunity and help this community and yourself by following it up. If you would not like to disclose your employer to the lawmaker, that is fine. Generally lawmaker offices are considerate and very friendly. You will like the experience after you have met them.
pappu
06-08 12:17 PM
Lets discuss Post-CIR on one thread only.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4917
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4917
No comments:
Post a Comment