Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics

images justin bieber and selena gomez Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. Oct 11, 01:18 PM justin bieber and selena gomez on yacht. justin bieber and
  • Oct 11, 01:18 PM justin bieber and selena gomez on yacht. justin bieber and



  • purplehazea
    05-31 12:45 PM
    I have interview for AOS employment based on June 20th, 2006. The letter simply says get passport and I94. However i am planning to take all documents with me.

    Here are my case details:

    - Labor was filed in 2001 Nov in MI
    - 140 approved in Oct 2003
    - 485 filed in Jan 2004
    - changed employer in 2004 Nov on EAD
    - RFE for employment letter in Mar 2004
    - Case transfered to local office (Newark), May 2005
    - 3 EAD renewals, 3 AP renewals
    - 25 % more salary than old job. Title in old job was programmer/analyst.
    - New job when joined was Systems Analyst.
    - For RFE response, supplied a good letter with same job description.
    - The current JOb is NJ with a well known insurance company.
    - Recently i got promoted to Information systems Consultant

    Now my Qs are
    - What can i expect during the interview?
    - Anyone with similar experience, can you share ur experience?
    - Change in titles, more salary, labor being from a different state etc are
    making me very nervous
    - Are there chances that i get rejected/approved same day? if rejected, will be disastrous as i am not H1 anymore?

    Most of the time they will just verify some of your application details verbally. The fact that this is an AOS interview should give you positive hope instead of negative feelings. In my experience they will never schedule an appointment if they have queries or doubts about your status, bro.





    wallpaper Oct 11, 01:18 PM justin bieber and selena gomez on yacht. justin bieber and Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • newuser
    02-23 03:54 PM
    Me too.

    I use IE 7.0





    Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • masala dosa
    08-31 06:36 AM
    It is an interesting question i am also worried about. I was told by my company attorney that i need to file I-140 asap as USCIS is in process of changing how long you can wait with approved LC before filing I-140. Once you have I-140 approved, basically you can come back to the US on an H-1 to work for the company (you will need a new h-1, even if you have a 3 yr. extension based on approved I-140). Then if and when the priority dates become current you should be able to file for I-485

    Can someone tell what happens if in a similar situation one takes a ONE YEAR sabbatical to puruse educatin abroad.
    for exampe MBA from INSEAD





    2011 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. Singer Justin Bieber attends
  • Singer Justin Bieber attends



  • jonty_11
    12-13 11:06 AM
    That is provided the dems are in pursuit of CIR.
    Pelosi never even talked abt CIR for her agenda 100 day or otherwise.....



    more...


    Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. Justin Bieber and Selena cere
  • Justin Bieber and Selena cere



  • anilsal
    08-26 02:40 PM
    I-140 Premium and I-1485 filed concurrently at NSC on June 29th. Received July 2nd. No clue if checks are encashed.

    PD: Nov 2002.
    H1-B 7th year expiring Dec'07;
    8th year extension filed.

    Any one in the same boat?

    Many of the July 17/18th filers at NSC have got their checks cashed. Maybe yours got transferred to a different center.

    Please contribute to IV in either time or money or BOTH.





    Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • abracadabra
    05-30 01:43 PM
    I filed I-131 and I-765 and could not regenerate the confirmation receipt notice in PDF, system crashed and closed the window, but I have the receipt numbers did anyone went through this situation



    more...


    Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. The 16 years old Justin Bieber
  • The 16 years old Justin Bieber



  • immi_enthu
    08-20 06:10 PM
    Hi,

    Few months ago while googling about GC related stuff I came across a link, which, after going through few subsequent links, lead me to a link on the dol website from where I downloaded these databases. They are very huge (> 30 MB) so if you tell me (PM) you employer name and PD then I can look through the database and let you know the job title and code.

    Thanks


    are you referring to this :

    http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx





    2010 justin bieber selena gomez Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • meridiani.planum
    04-21 01:12 AM
    But will the remaining time not depend on H1 period left. Example, if first 3 years of H1 used followed by 1 year EAD use then one would still get additional 3 years for H1 without being counted against the cap. But you would still have to do consular notification instead of change of status as there is no status to change once you use EAD.

    thats my understanding also. he will get 3 more years (the 1 year on EAD does not count against the H1 limit). he wont be counted against the cap. He will most likely need to leave and re-enter the US (consular notification to get a new H1 stamp) to 'activate' the H1.



    more...


    Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • ags123
    08-29 11:17 AM
    Thanks, Roseball. Thats another thing I am not clear on what they will do with I-140. My prev employer had told me they wouldnt withdraw the I-140 and they would revoke H1 after 90 days. It is exactly 6 months since then. So I am guessing they sent in the H1 revocation 3 months ago and CSC has opened it and cancelled H1 now after 3 more months.

    I am hoping they will stick to their word of not withdrawing I-140. However as in my case I was part of a large layoff and I dont know if the lawyers may push employer to witdhraw I-140 just to make some cash withdrawing I-140 for every laid off person.
    (In my case I am lucky enough to have the same lawyer represent me in the new company, however they wont discuss anything related to what they do for the old company as it is company confidential. So what happens on approved I-140 is a mystery)

    The flip side is that it is only 1 week when I am outside I dont know if my luck is that bad that something happens during this one week. I guess no one will have the answer

    Anyways have booked tickets so will watch LUD,status etc till the last minute and then take a chance for one week I guess.





    hair Singer Justin Bieber attends Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • vallabhu
    08-08 10:15 AM
    When did you file I-140 at TX? RFE could be for documents about ability to pay.


    Feb 8th 2007.



    more...


    Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • ashkam
    10-16 01:27 PM
    - 485/765/131 submitted in Aug. Receipts are in with Oct 1 as the date. Why would they mark a date in October on the notice even though they physically received the applications on Aug 15th?

    There should be two dates on your receipt notice, the receipt date : august and the notice date : october. If both are October, you need to contact t he USCIS.

    - Should I be receiving an EAD 90 days from Aug 15th or Oct 1?

    Aug 15

    - My H1 will expire by the end of the year. Should I be concerned? Do I have to do anything if I receive the EAD before it expires? Assume a case where I get my EAD approved and for some reason, my wife who is on H1, fails to get her EAD before the end of this year. Do I have to file for her extension, or take some other action?

    You should be getting your EAD by then otherwise you have to extend your H1B if you want to continue working. Once you get your EAD, update the form I-9 with your employer. As to your wife, you have to do nothing.

    - When can a person safely switch his/her employer? 180 days after filing the application or after receiving I485 approval?

    180 days after filing ( receipt date)

    - Can a spouse work on the basis of the receipt notice from USCIS, or does she need to have the EAD approval?

    She needs EAD approval and the physical card present with her

    - How long (currently) would it take to receive the Green Card in hand? Are there enough numbers available with USCIS to allot GCs to almost everyone who qualifies?

    No idea.

    - Would I get the fingerprinting notice directly or would my employer receive it?

    You will receive it

    - What other formalities would be left after (assuming) 485/765 are approved?

    Wait for the green card

    - Does anyone know of a good site that shows a workflow of all these stages in a Green Card process?

    Here (http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf).





    hot Justin Bieber and Selena cere Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • yetanotherguyinline
    02-01 01:40 PM
    Done! Below is my message.

    I am a high tech immigrant struck in backlog for about ten years now. Imagine the agony of having to do a narrowly specified set of tasks for ten years when your peers have gone on become vice presidents! I hope the administration does work on clearing off green card back logs for hitech immigrants and help them help America by creating new enterprises and jobs.

    -H



    more...


    house Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • meridiani.planum
    07-18 10:37 PM
    I have i140 approved from previous employer with PD Nov 2005 (which became current with Aug bulletin). New employer has not yet started GC and my 6 years of H1B are getting over in next 6 months.

    Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.

    Thanks!

    yes you can. Since your PD is >365 days old. It does not matter that the I-140 was from a different employer, its important that its not been revoked until now. You dont need any active support from that employer (no verification letter etc). Just some proof of your PD being >365 days old, and an I-140 approved for that labor. (copy of I-140 approval notice perhaps)





    tattoo Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. justin bieber and selena gomez on yacht. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez on yacht. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • wandmaker
    08-17 12:31 AM
    You will have to include Medical (if you dont have time send it after you receive the RFE). Take sometime to search for HOW TO SKIP MAIL ROOM, many people have done that during July 2007 fiasco.

    We got a rejection notice for my wife's 485 & 765 application. The notice said

    ============
    "Based on the information you provided, your priority date could not be established. Please resubmit you application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice
    The following documents may be provided:
    Your original Form I-130(petition for alien relative) if you are filing concurrently ; or
    Your original Form I-360 if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your Form I-797 if the petition has already beed filed/approved; or
    Other evidence that an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.
    ==============

    My PD is Mar 2005, EB2 and my 485 is pending since aug 2007.
    We have included following documentation in the package

    1) Forms 485 ,765 , G 325 A
    2) passport copy
    3) Birth certificate and affidavits
    4) My 485 receipt notice
    5) My I 140 approval
    6) Letter from the employer saying that i am still employed with them
    7) Pay stubs

    Does anyone know what have we missed? I dont think I -130 and I -360 are relevant for this category.



    more...


    pictures The 16 years old Justin Bieber Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • raysaikat
    04-20 10:54 AM
    Dealsnet thank you for your input,

    I already have an OPT and planning to work on it in the real estate field. but my Opt will be expiring at the end of this year and i am looking for other ways to keep working in the US. From what you telling me i don t have much options. i will keep looking or hire a lawyer there must be a solution. i am a bit surprised that they allow you to work in such field with an OPT and you can t take it anywhere.

    Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

    The work you do in your OPT must be in your field of studies. You are likely violating immigration rules during your OPT period as well unless your degree was in secretarial work or real estate (I do not know of any such degree ...)

    USCIS - Questions and Answers: Extension of Optional Practical Training Program for Qualified Students (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9a3d3dd87aa19110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)

    "Optional Practical Training (OPT) is temporary employment that is directly related to an F-1 student�s major area of study. Under the prior rules, an F-1 student could be authorized to receive up to a total of 12 months of practical training either before (pre-) and/or after (post-) completion of studies."





    dresses Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • guitarzen
    09-13 01:05 PM
    W"oaaa thats a col idea man -- the UI is a bit hard to use - especially for clients with no design app experience-- maybe u need to lead people thru the coices-- eg first choose a page layout, pick one of these.. now ...... something like that ..

    but wow nice little app, a lot of work I am sure, Looking forward to seeing the finished product. ( its very processor hungry? - hard to use sometimes because of this)
    - keep trying - Kudos to u man

    Thanks for the review. I did create a small flash movie to use as instructions on how to use it. I would have added it to my upload but it ended up to large to do so. The processor problem is easily over come by taking out the color component and just do a 10 color selector but it will limit the selectivity of it all.

    If you want the instructional video email me and I'll send it to ya. guitarzen@aol.com



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • onemorecame
    06-26 04:14 PM
    Paying all money from my own pocket





    girlfriend justin bieber and selena gomez on yacht. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • manderson
    06-14 03:00 PM
    after





    hairstyles Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Yacht Pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • a_yaja
    01-02 09:35 AM
    Hi,

    My first passport was issued on mar 31 1998..with expiration date of 30 mar 2008. I lost this passport and one more (obtained thru tatkal in india) and the latest passport (also issued thru tatkal in india) has issue date of 1 nov 2003 with expiration date of 30 mar 2008 (same expiration date as the original passport).

    My question is should i be applying for passport renewal or a new one at Indian consulate SFO (i stay in that jurisdiction)

    If renewal, will they just endorse the new expiry date as 30 mar 2018 (i.e will i get back the same passport)?

    Pls clarify this?

    Regards

    New Passport or Renewal depends on your current passport. If there is an "(F)" after the expiry date of your passport, then you will have to apply for a new one. Otherwise you can renew the existing one. Even if you get a new one, the consulate will return the old one - and you can carry both passports if your old one has a valid visa. I am not sure if renewal will result in a new passport copy or if they will just change the date in the existing passport. After coming to the US, I could only apply for a new one as I could not renew my old one (old one was applied for when I was below 18 yrs old). At that time, I carried both my old passport with F1 stamp and new passport untill I got H1 stamped in my new passport. The new passport I got back in 1997 was valid for 20 years (expires in 2017).





    ArkBird
    11-01 03:41 AM
    They HAVE TO pay the salary mentioned in your LCA. If not, you can drag them to DOL but you will risk your job and H1B status. I suggest, find another employer, transfer your H! and then kick their a$$. We have suffered enough at the hand of blood sucking desi "consultants".





    LC2002
    10-26 03:25 PM
    Picture on this is scanned image of original picture you sent.

    It is like h1 aproval notice with a photograph in it



    No comments:

    Post a Comment