clientsiman
May 5, 10:35 AM
The eu client is up now.
In my late 2009 13 pro starcrart 2 is really slow in OS. I hope Apple to give us new Nvidia drivers with 10.6.4 and Blizzard to do some optimizations.
Good think is that it runs great in Windows 7 64bit. Back to bootcamp again...
In my late 2009 13 pro starcrart 2 is really slow in OS. I hope Apple to give us new Nvidia drivers with 10.6.4 and Blizzard to do some optimizations.
Good think is that it runs great in Windows 7 64bit. Back to bootcamp again...

TMRaven
May 10, 05:58 PM
Well, like you said, I get the same experience in OS X, just slightly lower graphics settings. Which is fine for me. However, for me, I just prefer to not reboot my mac just for SC II, when it runs in OS X as well. Besides, I normally use iChat or Skype to get voice chat working, which I have set up in OS X. I can't wait though for a week or so when I can then play SC II on my Mom's 27" iMac. I have more VRAM on my MBP, but her screen is so much bigger, so I can't wait. Has anyone played SC II yet on the 27" iMac?
You're quoting a guy who said he played SC2 on his 27 inch iMac!
You're quoting a guy who said he played SC2 on his 27 inch iMac!
danielwsmithee
Nov 21, 04:28 PM
This could be very cool if it works. Just slap one of these between your processor and heat sink and get 30% more battery life. Or on desktops force cool your system without liquid.

abrooks
Sep 27, 10:49 AM
It will be released this week to tie in with the Aperture 1.5 update, which I believe requires 10.4.8 (if only for updated RAW support).
Where does it say that?
Where does it say that?
more...

simsaladimbamba
Apr 12, 08:06 AM
winclone hasn't been updated in a while but could still work for you.
however, also have a look @ Casper (http://www.fssdev.com/).
I know about the WinClone part, but how would one run Casper when restoring the Windows partition?
It says the following on its website:
Casper provides a near-instant recovery capability by creating a fully bootable backup of a Windows system drive, including a backup that can boot and run directly from an external USB drive�.
� Requires computer with BIOS support for booting from USB hard disk drive (USB-HDD) devices. Not all computers support booting and running from USB hard disk drive type devices.
Does that mean, a backup via those means could be booted from an external HDD connected to a Mac?
however, also have a look @ Casper (http://www.fssdev.com/).
I know about the WinClone part, but how would one run Casper when restoring the Windows partition?
It says the following on its website:
Casper provides a near-instant recovery capability by creating a fully bootable backup of a Windows system drive, including a backup that can boot and run directly from an external USB drive�.
� Requires computer with BIOS support for booting from USB hard disk drive (USB-HDD) devices. Not all computers support booting and running from USB hard disk drive type devices.
Does that mean, a backup via those means could be booted from an external HDD connected to a Mac?
eburr
Mar 14, 10:46 AM
Willow Bend and Stonebrier don't have any
more...

DewGuy1999
Apr 26, 03:40 PM
I paid $3.949 per gallon on Saturday, this is the price at the station down the street from me today (not my picture):
http://media.mlive.com/news/baycity_impact/photo/9515540-large.jpg
http://media.mlive.com/news/baycity_impact/photo/9515540-large.jpg
JAT
Sep 25, 10:14 AM
Personally I much prefer Lightroom. There's way too much wrong with RAW workflow in Aperture.
Ditto. Esp since Apple can't be bothered to support my camera. Just downloaded the latest LR beta.
Ditto. Esp since Apple can't be bothered to support my camera. Just downloaded the latest LR beta.
more...

kingdonk
Mar 19, 06:06 AM
Whats this feature for? I don't know if it was in SL Server but its part of the mail settings and don't know if its for certification or for using apple's mobile me mail service for pushing mail to iOS devices.
i came across a post earlier and carnt remember the link to it but it was back from 2008 where some one was on about the new sl server and about the apple push thing and it was not for push e-mail but for push notifications for apps. i guess it might be if a company has their own app they can use that service for push notifications in the app.
i may be wrong about this. any body else like to share?
i came across a post earlier and carnt remember the link to it but it was back from 2008 where some one was on about the new sl server and about the apple push thing and it was not for push e-mail but for push notifications for apps. i guess it might be if a company has their own app they can use that service for push notifications in the app.
i may be wrong about this. any body else like to share?
onemoof
Sep 14, 10:16 PM
Apple must have a 5 GHz chip lying around somewhere. I bet Motorola has produced at least one or two by luck in some of their production runs. Apple should slap them into a Mac and sell it for $100,000 just to say Macs are the fastest. Some rich people would love to have the fastest Mac around.
more...
.jpg)
ct2k7
May 2, 07:46 PM
http://cl.ly/3F020o1c3l1Y0V2w0r3C/Screen_Shot_2011-05-03_at_01.45.56.png
I swear this was a few days ago...
Apple, please stop sending me these now, this is the 7th one I've had since the first. :/
I swear this was a few days ago...
Apple, please stop sending me these now, this is the 7th one I've had since the first. :/
wtfk
Nov 14, 08:08 PM
They were for it before they were against it. Seems I've heard that somewhere before.
more...
LagunaSol
Apr 6, 08:20 AM
Xoom? I've never seen one of these mythical devices in the wild, despite the Engadget commenter horde's (read: Android astroturfer brigade) insistence that it was going to take over the world. :confused:
hailst0rm
Jan 6, 04:02 PM
Oh, if only we could all be so popular.
You obviously haven't been introduced to the evils of farmville and similar facebook apps.
You obviously haven't been introduced to the evils of farmville and similar facebook apps.
more...
ct2k7
May 2, 07:46 PM
http://cl.ly/3F020o1c3l1Y0V2w0r3C/Screen_Shot_2011-05-03_at_01.45.56.png
I swear this was a few days ago...
Apple, please stop sending me these now, this is the 7th one I've had since the first. :/
I swear this was a few days ago...
Apple, please stop sending me these now, this is the 7th one I've had since the first. :/

klaxamazoo
Apr 12, 12:57 PM
It looks like using the symbol browser still crashes Microsoft Word. That is a shame. Everything else about Office 2011 has been great.
more...
j_maddison
Mar 19, 04:07 PM
Really nice for the schools.
I disagree, very very small discount
Apple should have extended the full education discount of 14% to students. As much as I love Apple's products, they're very much an overly greedy company these days. They're also possibly being myopic, as students are highly likely to buy content for the device IMO
Very shameful Apple
I disagree, very very small discount
Apple should have extended the full education discount of 14% to students. As much as I love Apple's products, they're very much an overly greedy company these days. They're also possibly being myopic, as students are highly likely to buy content for the device IMO
Very shameful Apple
darwen
Oct 16, 04:43 PM
Does this tell us anything? The iPhone will eventually come out... great! Before it comes out, it will be tested... double great!
As for the random iPod tidbit at the bottom, it has nothing to do with the rest of the rumor. On another note, does it make any sense? Why would apple start production on the new iPod in December? When would the release be then?
As for the random iPod tidbit at the bottom, it has nothing to do with the rest of the rumor. On another note, does it make any sense? Why would apple start production on the new iPod in December? When would the release be then?

Ish
Jan 11, 03:42 AM
Not bothered about push for myself. I'd just be happy if it let me connect to the different groups I use.
thejadedmonkey
Mar 13, 01:12 PM
No problems here on AT&T iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.
This is a Microsoft level problem, Apple! You aren't noobs. Get it right!
Actually... my Samsung Focus (Windows Phone 7) updated itself at 1:59 to 3:00... I watched. I believe this is an Apple level problem, not Microsoft ;)
wow, this is a NETWORK issue, not iPhone.
the time is pushed to your phone by your carrier if it's set automatically. if it's not, then of course it's not gonna do anything or it's going to be wrong.
i thought this was common knowledge?
if i fly down to the west coast (i'm in the east) and restart my phone, I WILL GET THE TIME FOR THE WEST COAST
Phones keep time while they're off. Phone's also don't check to see what time it is, every hour, they check when they're turned on. The network provides a fallback, but the phone should know what time it is, too. There's no excuse for Apple's spotty coding. None.
This is a Microsoft level problem, Apple! You aren't noobs. Get it right!
Actually... my Samsung Focus (Windows Phone 7) updated itself at 1:59 to 3:00... I watched. I believe this is an Apple level problem, not Microsoft ;)
wow, this is a NETWORK issue, not iPhone.
the time is pushed to your phone by your carrier if it's set automatically. if it's not, then of course it's not gonna do anything or it's going to be wrong.
i thought this was common knowledge?
if i fly down to the west coast (i'm in the east) and restart my phone, I WILL GET THE TIME FOR THE WEST COAST
Phones keep time while they're off. Phone's also don't check to see what time it is, every hour, they check when they're turned on. The network provides a fallback, but the phone should know what time it is, too. There's no excuse for Apple's spotty coding. None.
Will Cheyney
Nov 28, 11:02 AM
Good idea using the Terminal. You could also use Network Utility if you want a GUI driven app.
Huntn
Mar 11, 06:14 PM
I would have a difficult time spending money at Home Depot, the thought of founder Bernie Marcus just creeps me out.
Maybe I should educate myself. What is the scoop? Where I used to live in Minnesota I shopped at Menards. In Houston mostly it's Lowes or HD.
Maybe I should educate myself. What is the scoop? Where I used to live in Minnesota I shopped at Menards. In Houston mostly it's Lowes or HD.
talkingfuture
Mar 28, 08:21 AM
Can't wait to see what they announce. It would be nice to see a bigger jump than usual for iOS and hopefully a shipping date for Lion.
tristangage
Jun 15, 05:27 PM
Yes and no. There is a "new" Dashboard for waggle controls...I mean Kinetic, allowing easy motion access to things like FB, movies, movies and the basics. However, it'll be controller driven for the main part still.
Ah I see. Thanks.
All of the features in this xbox should have been included in the original, like the ps3. I want one, but will wait for mine to die in 2-3 years.
Ironic that tonight my father rang me up and told me that he turned the xbox on and it has the RROD... maybe he'll buy one of the new ones! :p
Ah I see. Thanks.
All of the features in this xbox should have been included in the original, like the ps3. I want one, but will wait for mine to die in 2-3 years.
Ironic that tonight my father rang me up and told me that he turned the xbox on and it has the RROD... maybe he'll buy one of the new ones! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment