
admin
05-18 11:21 AM
CNN-IBN covered our Issues at the Meet and Greet Event in Washington DC. Here is the full story -
http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/fullbvideo.php?id=10788
http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/fullbvideo.php?id=10788
Harivinder
04-12 06:54 PM
Nice thoughts Harvinder,
But this exactly what we tried to do through the recent campaign on admin fixes..
Hi singhsa3,
Campaign on admin fixes was targeted towards White house and USCIS. I am talking about putting our point in from of big Software industries and them approaching Congress.
But this exactly what we tried to do through the recent campaign on admin fixes..
Hi singhsa3,
Campaign on admin fixes was targeted towards White house and USCIS. I am talking about putting our point in from of big Software industries and them approaching Congress.
kumarc123
01-16 03:13 PM
please Call !
go Iv
We Can Do This Together
go Iv
We Can Do This Together
rayoflight
09-24 01:40 PM
... what about the existing backlog. They need to address the backlog even before they can think of raising fees or admin fixes.
Cheers,
Rayoflight
Cheers,
Rayoflight
more...
lazycis
07-01 04:44 PM
Well, definitely do not pay anything voluntarily. Wait for them to start legal action. If they don't, you are free. If they do, consult with an attorney and you can always settle outside of court. Non-compete clauses are difficult to enforce, but it is a possibility. It depends on the contract you signed with A.
IneedAllGreen
11-05 04:30 PM
Guys,
I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.
Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.
Thanks
I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.
Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.
Thanks
more...

pradeep_s
12-20 11:01 PM
Hi Msyedy,
Thanks for clarifying. What I know is I did not need a labor approval as my case was national interest waiver (NIW, EB2). I have I-140 approval notice, I-797 (Notice of action for H1b). For H1b also, there is a similar 'labor approval', but I do not have any papers to show that. I was told to take my waiver approval (foreign residency requirement- waiver), and I-797, and I-140 approval.
Thank you,
pradeep
Thanks for clarifying. What I know is I did not need a labor approval as my case was national interest waiver (NIW, EB2). I have I-140 approval notice, I-797 (Notice of action for H1b). For H1b also, there is a similar 'labor approval', but I do not have any papers to show that. I was told to take my waiver approval (foreign residency requirement- waiver), and I-797, and I-140 approval.
Thank you,
pradeep
waitin_toolong
07-27 09:37 AM
she can apply for H4 when you visit India, as long as you maintain H1. she does not have to wait for H4 COs to be approved. In fact she does not have to file for one.
The requirement is that to reenter she needs to have H4 stamped to enter with receipt of I-485 in lieu of AP, not when she leaves because as soon as she leaves the country the status is gone. A status is valid only while in USA. In fact COS will not give her a stamp and since hers is H4 and you have approved H1 she doev not need approval from USCIS for that.
If the case had been different, she was applying for H1 then she would have needed an approved petition first.
The requirement is that to reenter she needs to have H4 stamped to enter with receipt of I-485 in lieu of AP, not when she leaves because as soon as she leaves the country the status is gone. A status is valid only while in USA. In fact COS will not give her a stamp and since hers is H4 and you have approved H1 she doev not need approval from USCIS for that.
If the case had been different, she was applying for H1 then she would have needed an approved petition first.
more...
chandra140
08-25 09:14 AM
Hi kondur_007,
Now can i do the 140 premium processing,to know the result asap.
If my 140 is still in process,can i file another perm labour and can i use my old labour dates.
Thanks for ur response.
Now can i do the 140 premium processing,to know the result asap.
If my 140 is still in process,can i file another perm labour and can i use my old labour dates.
Thanks for ur response.
ragz4u
05-09 02:04 PM
Anyone from Philly interested to car pool?
more...
pcs
04-17 02:14 PM
What do you mean by PERM was done in 60 days? Do you know the login name & password of the employer. I mean the IT guy will need the login name to answer any querry else he can not pull any info.
How come there was no receipt. Was it filed at all or was rejected by the computer & you do not know that?
How come there was no receipt. Was it filed at all or was rejected by the computer & you do not know that?
renupond
10-04 05:02 PM
My self and my wife both are on H1B. Both are working for different companies.
I filled I 485, EAD and AP through my company, for my self and my wife.
Questions:
1) I am the primary person. After getting the EAD, Is it possible, If my wife can open a consulting company with her name?
2) After opening a consulting company on her name, Is it possible, she can leave her H1B employer and run her own paystubs on her own company.
Your help will be really appreciated. :)
I filled I 485, EAD and AP through my company, for my self and my wife.
Questions:
1) I am the primary person. After getting the EAD, Is it possible, If my wife can open a consulting company with her name?
2) After opening a consulting company on her name, Is it possible, she can leave her H1B employer and run her own paystubs on her own company.
Your help will be really appreciated. :)
more...
learning01
03-28 01:33 PM
Straight I 485, EAD and AP filing, then aim for 6 months.
Let us form a group who are pushing to introduce Ammendment for Filling I485, AP &EAD when I140 approved/pending for 6 months, eventhough Cut-off dates are not reached for EB category immigration. Please discuss here weather any work being done to introduce this ammendment with present Comprehencive Bill.
Let us form a group who are pushing to introduce Ammendment for Filling I485, AP &EAD when I140 approved/pending for 6 months, eventhough Cut-off dates are not reached for EB category immigration. Please discuss here weather any work being done to introduce this ammendment with present Comprehencive Bill.
little_willy
11-25 12:18 AM
I would suggest just sending the G-28 forms with the new attorney information. Once this is submitted, call USCIS customer service a week or two later to confirm that the correct attorney information is on file. Later, if you wish, you can send the AC21 documentation. As always, any documents to USCIS should be sent by certified mail or something similar to show the proof if you need it later.
As far as I know G-28 won't trigger an RFE but don't know about AC-21 documents. If you search the forums, you will find that almost always the AC-21 papers don't reach your file.
As far as I know G-28 won't trigger an RFE but don't know about AC-21 documents. If you search the forums, you will find that almost always the AC-21 papers don't reach your file.
more...

gc_kaavaali
12-08 01:36 PM
Hi guys,
IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...if IV succeed you don't have to go through hassle of renewal of EAD and AP.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.
Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!
IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...if IV succeed you don't have to go through hassle of renewal of EAD and AP.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.
Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!
intheyan
08-14 06:42 PM
Congrads. Did your dependent got approved I-485?
more...
vinkapoor
10-24 04:29 PM
The online status of my EAD application indicated that EAD card was ordered and then approved back on October 01, 2007. I have still not received card in my mail. Anyone in same situation?
Ramkumar
04-29 05:10 PM
# When you did your H1 transfer, how many years you got extension?
Ans: I got laid off Nov'30th 2009 from Company A. I joined company B on first week of Dec' 2009. I think they were filed my H1B transfer at that time. As per Company B policy they can apply only 2 years. so that I got two extension.
# What are the documents that you sent to COMPANY B?
Ans: I provided as usual all regualr documents.(3 months salary slip, H1B approval doc,etc)
# When employer A is good to take you back to his company before filing 485 why are you filing labour again!!!, I understand that for safer side you were filing labour again, I am trying to know does employer A should revoke 140 since we left him (Is this rule / Law to revoke 140's of non existing employee!!!)
Ans: Company A is very good support for all employee. still now they didn't revoke my I-140. I spoke to Company A attorney they said, will not revoke my I-140. If chance come back, definitley they rehire me back.
Ans: I got laid off Nov'30th 2009 from Company A. I joined company B on first week of Dec' 2009. I think they were filed my H1B transfer at that time. As per Company B policy they can apply only 2 years. so that I got two extension.
# What are the documents that you sent to COMPANY B?
Ans: I provided as usual all regualr documents.(3 months salary slip, H1B approval doc,etc)
# When employer A is good to take you back to his company before filing 485 why are you filing labour again!!!, I understand that for safer side you were filing labour again, I am trying to know does employer A should revoke 140 since we left him (Is this rule / Law to revoke 140's of non existing employee!!!)
Ans: Company A is very good support for all employee. still now they didn't revoke my I-140. I spoke to Company A attorney they said, will not revoke my I-140. If chance come back, definitley they rehire me back.
gccube
04-11 03:10 PM
How would I add my details to the tracker. When I click on the IV Tracker it lists the existing entries but I am not able to find an option to add my own details.
breddy2000
07-21 09:29 AM
EB3_NEPA
As Far I as know we cannot have 2 Visas at the same time. The logic behind this is, L1 Visa is specifically meant for Company Transfer and you need to be having at least 1 year in the Company even before applying for L1 Visa.
And coming to having H1 simultaneously is not possible as you will be doing a transfer from H1 to L1 as you are still in the country and your H1 visa becomes invalid. Also the 6 year limit applies to both the period spent on H1 and L1.
If you would require to start afresh , then you need to go back the country and get fresh L1 visa stamped and that would be valid for 6 years...
I was in the same situtation and had to transfer from L1 to H1 as I did not want to go through the Visa appointment hassles.
Hope this helps...
As Far I as know we cannot have 2 Visas at the same time. The logic behind this is, L1 Visa is specifically meant for Company Transfer and you need to be having at least 1 year in the Company even before applying for L1 Visa.
And coming to having H1 simultaneously is not possible as you will be doing a transfer from H1 to L1 as you are still in the country and your H1 visa becomes invalid. Also the 6 year limit applies to both the period spent on H1 and L1.
If you would require to start afresh , then you need to go back the country and get fresh L1 visa stamped and that would be valid for 6 years...
I was in the same situtation and had to transfer from L1 to H1 as I did not want to go through the Visa appointment hassles.
Hope this helps...
pd_recapturing
09-26 04:31 PM
Which number did you call to get the recipt numbers? What info did you have to provide?
Thanks.
800-375-5283
Options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1
u need to tell them that ur app was filed around 90 days ago and u wil get transferred to an 2nd level IO. She will ask you ur full name and DOB. If she finds you in DB , she will verify ur address or mother's maiden name.
Thanks.
800-375-5283
Options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1
u need to tell them that ur app was filed around 90 days ago and u wil get transferred to an 2nd level IO. She will ask you ur full name and DOB. If she finds you in DB , she will verify ur address or mother's maiden name.
No comments:
Post a Comment