Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper

images Reviews for Lexus#39; new Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. Lexus LFA
  • Lexus LFA



  • vxg
    08-31 02:03 PM
    Best thing is to apply AP online. I did the same and got the FP notice 2nd time. Planning to do it again this year end.

    kanaka

    The FP done for AP does not apply to I-485, the two are separate.





    wallpaper Lexus LFA Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. ready for the Lexus LFA in
  • ready for the Lexus LFA in



  • ars01
    06-27 10:48 AM
    My lawyer asked me to write my A# from my OPT card that I used in 1999-2000. According to him A# is assigend once for an individual and if you were assigned before you can continue to use that in future. Though I never used that in the past 7-8 years.

    My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application





    Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. 2011 Lexus LFA V10 960x854
  • 2011 Lexus LFA V10 960x854



  • jcrajput
    09-26 05:02 PM
    This is the new thread to mention your rejection reasons.

    Please mention following:

    Rejection date: 09/21/07
    Reason: Other reasons (Not mentioned in data base system - More info with rejection letter and package)
    Package received date: Waiting





    2011 ready for the Lexus LFA in Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper.
  • Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper.



  • sunofeast_gc
    11-07 02:17 AM
    I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?

    Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?

    if you don't inform in advance and incase your old employer inform them , who will get REF..... everthing seems unclear to me as far AC21 is concern...

    any authentic document on AC21 releated to job change and promotion?



    more...


    Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. Lexus LFA 2011 Wallpapers
  • Lexus LFA 2011 Wallpapers



  • abq_gc
    08-22 06:56 PM
    This could be a second part of campaign for administative fixes. also, please include some strategy to fight for FIFO processing. This is also very important issue

    I don't think the core is even bothered to take up on issues like this where USCIS operations is concerned..

    why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...

    Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....

    Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.





    Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. 2011 Lexus LFA
  • 2011 Lexus LFA



  • gchodhry
    02-11 10:24 AM
    Hi All,

    I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.

    As per my understanding these are the options:

    1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...

    2) I can join my H1 employer...

    Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...

    Eagerly waiting for responses...

    Thanks,
    Gagan Chodhry



    more...


    Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. 2011 Lexus LFA #14
  • 2011 Lexus LFA #14



  • little_willy
    12-14 01:49 AM
    Sorry to hear about the situation. I would suggest re-submitting the application under premium processing with the correct information and explain that you made a mistake with the earlier application. You should receive the approval in 15 days. I would not recommend taking chances by going to the visa interview with the petition having wrong details. This will be considered fraud even though it's a screw-up by your lawyer. Also, demand your lawyer to shell out the premium processing fee.





    2010 2011 Lexus LFA V10 960x854 Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. Reviews for Lexus#39; new
  • Reviews for Lexus#39; new



  • dhirajs98
    01-13 10:31 AM
    Receipt date is July 2nd, 2007.

    Unfortunately, its the company lawyer and I cannot use a different lawyer's services.

    Don't use other lawyer .. just consult them. You can setup a phone call with them by going to their website. Take the advise and ask your company lawyer to do that.



    more...


    Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. 2011 Lexus LFA at 2009 LA Auto
  • 2011 Lexus LFA at 2009 LA Auto



  • actonwang
    06-16 09:25 PM
    thanks! GC4menow,

    Kind of surprise and wonder how you get this kind of info. Is it a given rule or you got it from some friends from USCIS? It looks make sense but:

    1. What is USDOS for? Department of state? Who decides Retrogression?

    2. In summary, if it is "Current", USCIS processes all files by RD (receive date), and if it has retrogresstion, then they change to process files by PD.
    Do they churn/reorder all cases each month according to if it is "current" or not? Any logic behind it?

    I hope that sb can write "inside gc process":)





    hair Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. 2011 Lexus LFA Wallpaper
  • 2011 Lexus LFA Wallpaper



  • vjkypally
    09-14 04:48 PM
    Seeing the interest for this Poll I think most 2004 cases are already approved. Remaining should be cleared this month or next month for sure.



    more...


    Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. 2011 Lexus LFA Stills,
  • 2011 Lexus LFA Stills,



  • laborchic
    01-23 05:02 PM
    This sounds interesting. Shouldn't we follow the same procedure we did for sending messages on change.gov ?

    Do we have any action item on this from IV Core?:)





    hot Lexus LFA 2011 Wallpapers Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. White Lexus Lfa Wallpaper.
  • White Lexus Lfa Wallpaper.



  • ravi2patel
    07-24 08:41 AM
    If the new company has a "succession of interest" clause in its take over, basically where it "succeeds to the interests and conditions of the previous company", including it's immigration interests such as your employment based immigrant visa application, you should be able to continue with your application. I guess you would have to include a "succession of interest" document with your application.

    I had to do the same thing with my company when it was taken over. However, this happened during labor certification stage so I dont know if it would be different for I-485. Please c nsult with an attorney though, maybe even three or four different ones and give them the exact details of the takeover.

    Hi..what is "succession of interest" document...is it the actual 'merger' contract ?

    Other problem i have is getting hold of an attorny as all are busy with the aug.17th deadliners...let me know any good ones in central,NJ area. Thanks



    more...


    house Image Gallery Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. THESE ARE WALLPAPER IF YOU
  • THESE ARE WALLPAPER IF YOU



  • kmdhar
    10-12 04:09 PM
    Here is my recent experience. I have only 2yrs out of 6yrs of H1B.Recently i applied for extension(applied for 3yrs instead of 2yrs based on approved 140) and received RFE from USCIS and asked for approved copy of 140. We send it and got the approval.

    Thanks





    tattoo 2011 Lexus LFA Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. Wallpaper Navigation Mode:
  • Wallpaper Navigation Mode:



  • pappu
    10-11 12:30 PM
    The intent is to keep the issue of immigration alive till the elections so that there is a chance for any Immigration bill after elections. There are several other pressing issues faced by the nation and Immigration is just one of them. It may not be #1 priority now. The lameduck is very important if something needs to be done on Immigration. The results of Nov elections will also influence what kind of Immigration reform is possible. There is also pressure on the President to act on such national issues. Read Obama Is in the Jaws of Political Death: Can He Survive? - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599202471800)



    more...


    pictures 2011 Lexus LFA #14 Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. 2011 Lexus LFA Picture
  • 2011 Lexus LFA Picture



  • WeShallOvercome
    12-26 03:27 PM
    I am not able to find the alien ship which I parked at JFK when I came here. Is it with NASA or the CIA?

    ;)


    Check out the USCIS headquarters and look for the junk yard there..





    dresses White Lexus Lfa Wallpaper. Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. Lexus LFA 2011 wallpaper from
  • Lexus LFA 2011 wallpaper from



  • gconmymind
    07-29 02:51 PM
    Are you sure Systems Analyst and Director of Development are considered "similar" jobs? To me it does not sound like similar jobs. Systems Analyst is a technical job whereas Director is purely managerial position.

    Let me know if you have documentation on "same/similar".



    more...


    makeup 2011 Lexus LFA at 2009 LA Auto Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. Image Gallery
  • Image Gallery



  • jsb
    10-29 04:04 PM
    I've done it. Well, basically my attorney sent a notice to the USCIS, but I think you can do it too by sending a simple letter to the Service Center. There is no form for that as far as I know.

    It is clear to change from 'old' or 'new' attorney, but there is nothing mentioned for 'no attorney'. I think best is to call USCIS and find out the best way to do it.





    girlfriend Wallpaper Navigation Mode: Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. 2011 lexus lfa
  • 2011 lexus lfa



  • reverendflash
    10-28 10:29 PM
    OR do some pro-bono sites for people who will reach a lot of people (and help out some needful people at the same time)...

    such as churchs, community groups, that kind of thing... then place a subtle ad on each of these sites, and then of course on your portfolio...

    They never need know how old you are...

    I certainly don't tell them I'm 40... :P

    Rev:elderly:





    hairstyles 2011 Lexus LFA Stills, Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper. Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper.
  • Lexus Lfa 2011 Wallpaper.



  • simple1
    05-11 02:20 PM
    I already did, thanks.

    Kindly note:
    This thread is a question to Lawyer requesting advice from IV forum attorney.

    This is not the original thread for member / donor discussion.
    Member thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25432
    Donor thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=340449#post340449

    http://www.visalaw.com/teleconform.html

    Please post and email this question at the above teleconf..

    I already did.





    slowwin
    02-22 02:31 PM
    Full time genrally means atleast 9 credit hours per semster (could be more).

    If you are in the same job for the same employer and are performing your 40 hours , it's better to be on that H1-B or AOS(EAD) status. This might not be possible in every university and or every graduate program but some of them have evening classes mostly. so you just get into your program and take classes but your status is H1-B or EAD (some universities even consider you domestic or instate for tuition purposes if you were working in that state for more tan year prior to begining the program.

    AOS in that case is not jeopardised. I am in your exact situation, and this is what I understand. Always consult your attorney before you proceed.
    regards,
    slowwin





    NKR
    08-14 04:46 PM
    Please note that, this is no more the issue of not-paying me at all-- He cleverly cleared recently the amount which is stated on my LCA H1. What he is actually withholding, is the difference of this and the actual salary (percentage) that was agreed upon, at that time.

    Then I am afraid you have no case. If the vendor has paid your employer and he is not paying you after you told them you are quitting then it is unethical, but legal, sometimes I wonder how do they even feed their family and clothe them with all this ill gotten money.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment