thisisahughes
Apr 14, 01:22 PM
I rated Negative, so should you. Please, move to Page 2.
Imbalance
Oct 26, 05:29 PM
Well I managed to pickup Leopard & a tshirt from Regent st. It was pretty mad in there. I took some shots with my Nikon + sigma 30mm f1.4 but I've yet to process them.
It was fun waiting around if only to see the hordes of people and interest in what is... a software update. :rolleyes:
It was fun waiting around if only to see the hordes of people and interest in what is... a software update. :rolleyes:
Dagless
Mar 2, 06:19 AM
Oh man! I cancelled my preorder (waiting till summer when we get the proper games) but I've just played around with a Japanese import. It works! It really friggin works! Quite heavy though, feels more like a PSP.
Just waiting on Ocarina of Time, Kid Icarus and the download shop to open...
Just waiting on Ocarina of Time, Kid Icarus and the download shop to open...
.jpg)
innominato5090
Mar 17, 05:00 AM
here in italy it costs 1.564�/l, which means 8.25$/US gallon. shocking, uh?
more...
.jpg)
Adidas Addict
Apr 19, 10:25 AM
I totally agree. Why anyone would hold out for that color and why Apple spent so much time trying to get that white paint to work properly is beyond me.
It won't be beyond you once you see how fast it sells. ;)
It won't be beyond you once you see how fast it sells. ;)

twoodcc
Apr 24, 07:43 AM
cool
my quad core 2.4 ghz with an 8800gt is chugging away lol
what flags should i use?
i think you can run the gpu client for your video card. worth a shot anyways
my quad core 2.4 ghz with an 8800gt is chugging away lol
what flags should i use?
i think you can run the gpu client for your video card. worth a shot anyways
more...
smugDrew
Apr 20, 06:13 PM
As soon as Sandybridge based MBA's arrive, I'm buying.
Don't want an outdated C2D and Nv's video chipset, I've seen the HD3000 in action and it's very good. Does everything I want and much more.
Don't want an outdated C2D and Nv's video chipset, I've seen the HD3000 in action and it's very good. Does everything I want and much more.
rhett7660
Mar 24, 02:50 PM
Crap... that is a freaking steel and well there just went the resell value of everyone's first gen iPad, including me. Oh well.
more...
miamijim
Apr 13, 01:17 PM
I wonder why I often see signs like this in stores ...
To be honest I have never seen that in the UK or in Finland.
To be honest I have never seen that in the UK or in Finland.
teme
Apr 5, 08:45 AM
I don't buy it. What a nightmare that would be if just touching that area of the iPod took you back to the home screen. (Even the MacBook trackpads require a physical 'click' in order to register.) This would be a usability disaster.
I agree. When I'm holding my iPod horizontally, I usually always rest my thumb over home button.
I agree. When I'm holding my iPod horizontally, I usually always rest my thumb over home button.
more...
AllmightyFun
Jan 15, 08:34 AM
I am new here to the forum and was wondering if anyone could advise why only some of my contacts have matched accross?
Is it due to the fact that some of my numbers start +44 in my phonebook and they may start 07.... in facebook??
not sure what credentials it uses to compare and match the different phonebooks i.e name, number ect.
anyone know? :D
Is it due to the fact that some of my numbers start +44 in my phonebook and they may start 07.... in facebook??
not sure what credentials it uses to compare and match the different phonebooks i.e name, number ect.
anyone know? :D
notromeel
Aug 19, 01:32 PM
I don't understand all the bad push back for this new feature.
I'm walking down inner city and notice Jane is at the local coffee shop, I'll say hi. I'm at the concert with a buddy, and notice Brad is there too. I just entered this really neat cupcake place, I want to let my FRIENDS know.
If you're freaked out a creeper may know your location, why are you friends with them?
All the positive to this new, cool feature - and everyone says is - this will track your every move and people will kidnap you and break into your house, blah blah blah.
I'm walking down inner city and notice Jane is at the local coffee shop, I'll say hi. I'm at the concert with a buddy, and notice Brad is there too. I just entered this really neat cupcake place, I want to let my FRIENDS know.
If you're freaked out a creeper may know your location, why are you friends with them?
All the positive to this new, cool feature - and everyone says is - this will track your every move and people will kidnap you and break into your house, blah blah blah.
more...
rwilliams
Apr 12, 03:00 PM
Excel seems a little faster opening existing spreadsheet files when opening them directly from Finder (as opposed to opening Excel and using the File->Open method). It was unbearably slow before SP1. Now it's somewhat tolerable.
w0by
Feb 26, 08:36 AM
I'm not sure how you have your ipod set up, but you need to turn off one touch purchasing in iTunes I believe..this will make sure you type in a password to buy/install apps. I'm the only one that uses my ipod/iphone and I still have that turned on just in case it goes missing and someone decides to buy everything in sight.
It isn't all tweens that are doing this. My 3-year old son was playing with my iPod Touch. I installed the free app Touch Zoo, thinking it was something I could keep him occupied with.
Well, within the next 15 minutes he bought 10 bags of stars - something I didn't know about until I received the $10 invoice from Apple the next day. He didn't know what he was doing - he was just randomly pressing buttons.
Now, to be honest, I had a feeling this might happen someday (the boy seems to get into EVERYTHING), and $10 is a small price to pay for a lesson learned for me. So I disabled the ability to install apps on that iPod Touch. Just for good measure, he's been banned from iPod Touch use unless it's a circumstance when he's fidgety and I need to keep him busy (like at the grocery store or a restaurant). Thank goodness he didn't purchase 100 bags of stars.
Still, it would be nice to have an option (in the restrictions menu) to require the password to be entered every time an app is purchased. That would make my life easier.
While we're at it, the boy almost deleted some videos of himself from my iPhone. I would have been upset, because they were videos from when he was a baby. Can we get another option in the restrictions menu that prevents photos from being deleted?
It isn't all tweens that are doing this. My 3-year old son was playing with my iPod Touch. I installed the free app Touch Zoo, thinking it was something I could keep him occupied with.
Well, within the next 15 minutes he bought 10 bags of stars - something I didn't know about until I received the $10 invoice from Apple the next day. He didn't know what he was doing - he was just randomly pressing buttons.
Now, to be honest, I had a feeling this might happen someday (the boy seems to get into EVERYTHING), and $10 is a small price to pay for a lesson learned for me. So I disabled the ability to install apps on that iPod Touch. Just for good measure, he's been banned from iPod Touch use unless it's a circumstance when he's fidgety and I need to keep him busy (like at the grocery store or a restaurant). Thank goodness he didn't purchase 100 bags of stars.
Still, it would be nice to have an option (in the restrictions menu) to require the password to be entered every time an app is purchased. That would make my life easier.
While we're at it, the boy almost deleted some videos of himself from my iPhone. I would have been upset, because they were videos from when he was a baby. Can we get another option in the restrictions menu that prevents photos from being deleted?
more...

Spanky Deluxe
Oct 26, 07:38 PM
photos?
arn
I guess I might as well upload the few photos I managed to take. :)
They're hardly the best photos but they're all I managed to shoot on my rubbish phone camera.
arn
I guess I might as well upload the few photos I managed to take. :)
They're hardly the best photos but they're all I managed to shoot on my rubbish phone camera.
alent1234
Mar 28, 08:24 AM
This confirms that iOS 5 will be previewed in June and not in April like past years...
so no dev previews to get the bugs worked out as well as get devs writing iOS 5 apps for release?
so no dev previews to get the bugs worked out as well as get devs writing iOS 5 apps for release?
more...
redeye be
Oct 5, 05:40 PM
...(BTW which store is it?!?!)...
doPi (http://www.dopi.be)

45 Mind Blowing Creative

Sagittarius Tattoos Designs-
doPi (http://www.dopi.be)
Roessnakhan
May 3, 09:28 AM
While I don't deny that some may be thicker - mine appears the same as my old black iPhone and two of my friends.
Popeye206
Mar 25, 08:44 AM
Before all you Apple fannies disagree with this; just remember Apple is trying to sue everyone else too.
It's all ridiculous.
Disagree. It's not ridiculous. Valid patent protection is great. That's the whole point of a patent to protect your invention. Any company with a valid invention and patent should pursue any and all infringements.
However, there are many high-tech patents that are BS or weak. Plus, I think patent holders should have to make claims of infringement in a reasonable amount of time after a potential infringement. Sitting back and waiting for products to be wildly successful before pursuing a case is nothing but settlement bloat. Finally, there is patent trolling which should be illegal as it's just lawyers looking to cash in on settlements and costs consumers. Patent trolling is like ambulance chasers. Lowest form of greed.
It's all ridiculous.
Disagree. It's not ridiculous. Valid patent protection is great. That's the whole point of a patent to protect your invention. Any company with a valid invention and patent should pursue any and all infringements.
However, there are many high-tech patents that are BS or weak. Plus, I think patent holders should have to make claims of infringement in a reasonable amount of time after a potential infringement. Sitting back and waiting for products to be wildly successful before pursuing a case is nothing but settlement bloat. Finally, there is patent trolling which should be illegal as it's just lawyers looking to cash in on settlements and costs consumers. Patent trolling is like ambulance chasers. Lowest form of greed.
suMMx
Mar 17, 01:26 AM
$3.90 for regular today, I paid $50 to fill my scion tc
CC424
Mar 10, 08:22 PM
I'm in Dallas and will not be getting the iPad2. I think Apple has enough of my cash. I have Macbook Pro, iPad 1, & iPhone 4...not to mention the first 3 iPhones that I bought. Anyway, I'm just glad to see how many people from DTown are on this forum!
Maybe I'll be at North Park but only to down a couple at the Kona Grill :)
Maybe I'll be at North Park but only to down a couple at the Kona Grill :)
RMo
Apr 12, 01:21 PM
So what's fixed?
To me, in Office nothing seemed broken.
Outlook much? I thought they were going to add better syncing...
To me, in Office nothing seemed broken.
Outlook much? I thought they were going to add better syncing...
Mac-Addict
Oct 26, 04:25 PM
Writing this from Leopard, Its such a great upgrade I loveee it and OMFG the queue was insane xD Gald to say I was 4th coming away with 2 shirts (Sorry if you didnt get one xD Heh I waited 3 hours :P Which flew by) The amount of people that pushed pissed me off. But in the end whatever. All my photos came out pretty god damn crap which I am not happy about. heres one of the queue (At like 4, its got a hell of a lot bigger later on.)http://tinyurl.com/3ywg7e
bdj21ya
Sep 27, 09:04 AM
I'm hoping to see those OpenGL improvements significantly boost my Quake 1 fps on my MacBook.
I think you probably should have gotten a machine with a graphics card if you wanted to play 3d games.
I think you probably should have gotten a machine with a graphics card if you wanted to play 3d games.
No comments:
Post a Comment