GotGC??
01-13 12:04 AM
You know bro, I know my share of swear words, and definitely know how to pick a fight. But this is NOT the time.
I'd be the happiest person if we can achieve the goal of blanket I-485 filing. I just hope we can pull it through. The options I mentioned are backup options, in case it wasn't palatable to some. With my PD, a blanket I-485 is my only chance. I should have put this disclosure (for the benefit of those who are generous in using the "selfish" word).
I was just testing the waters, but looks like the mood is "nothing short of a I-485 filing". I wish us luck and will keep my fingers crossed. This will be my last post on this.
Let's come back after 2/15 and check how you feel then. "Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?"
Probably,all this criterias already matching to your case, right ?
If you're on H1 on 4 years, have been suffering from not able file 485, and if the legislation says "6 years on H1" or whatever year on 140, how would you feel? Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?
You're just a selfish guy to cover your asz, right?
Are you planning to get some benefit from your brother's delayed cases?
It's time to comply, time to be unite.
Be simple and support what we have. We don't have that much luxurious to discuss your fantasies even though here is a free platform, yet it's NOT the TIME.
Thanks for your understanding...
Zbd
I'd be the happiest person if we can achieve the goal of blanket I-485 filing. I just hope we can pull it through. The options I mentioned are backup options, in case it wasn't palatable to some. With my PD, a blanket I-485 is my only chance. I should have put this disclosure (for the benefit of those who are generous in using the "selfish" word).
I was just testing the waters, but looks like the mood is "nothing short of a I-485 filing". I wish us luck and will keep my fingers crossed. This will be my last post on this.
Let's come back after 2/15 and check how you feel then. "Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?"
Probably,all this criterias already matching to your case, right ?
If you're on H1 on 4 years, have been suffering from not able file 485, and if the legislation says "6 years on H1" or whatever year on 140, how would you feel? Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?
You're just a selfish guy to cover your asz, right?
Are you planning to get some benefit from your brother's delayed cases?
It's time to comply, time to be unite.
Be simple and support what we have. We don't have that much luxurious to discuss your fantasies even though here is a free platform, yet it's NOT the TIME.
Thanks for your understanding...
Zbd
wallpaper Meghan McCain on Twitter
NewDocinUS
02-05 02:56 PM
I know the residency application process. I needed help in finding out any hospitals or institutions offering the observership programs.
Thanks
Thanks

Prashanthi
08-21 01:31 PM
I filed for I-485 under EB3 category in July 2007 and have a priority date of March 2003. Since EB3 is not moving at all. I applied in EB2 category and got I-140 approved based on my old Priority date(March 2003).
My attorney sent a letter to USCIS and requesting them to approve my case based on my approved I-140 (EB2) in July 2009. Since then we haven't received any communication from them.
My case is current as of Aug 1st 2009 but no LUD's on my case.
How would I know that USCIS have changed my case from EB3 to EB2.
I apperciate your response in this regard.
If your new I-140 has the 2003 priority date on it and you have confirmed with the USCIS that your I-485 is now based on the EB-2 filing, i would wait for a couple of months, you have a good chance of approval of your I-485 if the visa number remains current for the next few months.
If you don't hear from them or if you are not sure that your new I-140 has been successfully interfiled with your pending I-485, then you could also apply for a new i-485 based on the EB-2 I-140. The USCIS might ask you which I-485 you want to keep as you are not allowed to file 2 adjustment cases. For cases that are current, i have recently noticed that they are approving I-485's in 2-3 months.
My attorney sent a letter to USCIS and requesting them to approve my case based on my approved I-140 (EB2) in July 2009. Since then we haven't received any communication from them.
My case is current as of Aug 1st 2009 but no LUD's on my case.
How would I know that USCIS have changed my case from EB3 to EB2.
I apperciate your response in this regard.
If your new I-140 has the 2003 priority date on it and you have confirmed with the USCIS that your I-485 is now based on the EB-2 filing, i would wait for a couple of months, you have a good chance of approval of your I-485 if the visa number remains current for the next few months.
If you don't hear from them or if you are not sure that your new I-140 has been successfully interfiled with your pending I-485, then you could also apply for a new i-485 based on the EB-2 I-140. The USCIS might ask you which I-485 you want to keep as you are not allowed to file 2 adjustment cases. For cases that are current, i have recently noticed that they are approving I-485's in 2-3 months.
2011 Meghan McCain admits this
gemini23
07-02 03:07 PM
the reference to mexicans here is defnintely uncalled for and has racist odor. You could have used "illegal immegrant" as they can be from any country in the world. I would expect a little maturity and humbleness from a senior member. my word of advice..dont be frustrated...this gc game needs lot more patience.
Please step back. You need to grow up to know what is racism and you need to listen/read with some context in the background.
Plain reading is injurious to health and community.
I repeat "please step aside".
Please step back. You need to grow up to know what is racism and you need to listen/read with some context in the background.
Plain reading is injurious to health and community.
I repeat "please step aside".
more...
snathan
04-13 08:19 PM
Hi,
I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....
Priority Date : Jun-06
Category : EB2
I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
Chargeability : India
Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007
My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.
My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....
http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks
If you can do that....I am sure most of the folks can do their child's chargeability as US and get the GC in matter of months... Anyway check with the attorney and update us...
I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....
Priority Date : Jun-06
Category : EB2
I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
Chargeability : India
Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007
My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.
My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....
http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks
If you can do that....I am sure most of the folks can do their child's chargeability as US and get the GC in matter of months... Anyway check with the attorney and update us...
mahujam
07-29 03:13 PM
how did you find out ?
more...
apahilaj
12-31 01:32 PM
No FP notice either. Check signatue for more details.
2010 meghan mccain breasts twitter.
BharatPremi
07-17 10:29 PM
DIGG THIS PLEASE:
http://digg.com/politics/Government_Does_U_Turn_on_Green_Cards
http://digg.com/politics/Government_Does_U_Turn_on_Green_Cards
more...
hydubadi
03-31 12:19 PM
Thanks for the reply.
How to dispute against this fake criminal record in background check.
How to dispute against this fake criminal record in background check.
hair meghan mccain twitter. meghan
walking_dude
11-21 11:49 AM
Well, the majority of cubans coming in are families of those US citizens. It's what the antis call disparagingly as "Chain Immigration".
And, if you are missing it, those coming in as refugees are seen as "future vote bank" once they get citizenship. Similar to Bangladeshi immigrants in West Bengal.
And, if you are missing it, those coming in as refugees are seen as "future vote bank" once they get citizenship. Similar to Bangladeshi immigrants in West Bengal.
more...
duttasurajit
10-17 11:41 AM
Hi,
My LCA Job title is "Computer and Information Systems Manager" , O-net Job Code 11-3021.00. Can I take a job of "Computer Systems Engineers/Architects" , O-net Job Code 15-1099.02. Is it not considered as similar occupation?
Thanks,
My LCA Job title is "Computer and Information Systems Manager" , O-net Job Code 11-3021.00. Can I take a job of "Computer Systems Engineers/Architects" , O-net Job Code 15-1099.02. Is it not considered as similar occupation?
Thanks,
hot Meghan Mccain Twitter Photo
jotv
10-16 10:52 PM
hai all ,
i dont know where to write this topic , if it is wrong place please excuse me.
i completed my b.tech in computers. i am on h4 . recently i got ead.
here is my question
by using ead what type of jobs i can do . if software side jobs means again i have to read any subject some time . but i need job quickly because we were in some financially tight position.
please suggest me any decent type jobs like data entry or data base entry jobs etc ...something related to my education is preferable .
those who know correctly experts please suggest . bcz this will be helpful for all who is from h4 to ead.
i will really appriciate your help .thank you in advance.:mad:
i dont know where to write this topic , if it is wrong place please excuse me.
i completed my b.tech in computers. i am on h4 . recently i got ead.
here is my question
by using ead what type of jobs i can do . if software side jobs means again i have to read any subject some time . but i need job quickly because we were in some financially tight position.
please suggest me any decent type jobs like data entry or data base entry jobs etc ...something related to my education is preferable .
those who know correctly experts please suggest . bcz this will be helpful for all who is from h4 to ead.
i will really appriciate your help .thank you in advance.:mad:
more...
house dresses Meghan McCain meghan
help43
09-12 09:58 AM
Please advise on what documents that i need to submit for H1-B amendment
1) Previous employer Paystubs
2) Offer letter from new company...
3) Previous I-94
4) I-20 ...
5)-----
1) Previous employer Paystubs
2) Offer letter from new company...
3) Previous I-94
4) I-20 ...
5)-----
tattoo Ryan Tate — Meghan McCain says
currentlydependent
03-17 02:40 PM
Although it might seem very appealing to put in multiple applications to increase the chance of obtaining a visa, one would actually be aggravating the situation than alleviating it. So the thought process should be how can one prevent the lottery situation from arising.. applying for a single visa on a requirement basis should suffice. That said it is unfortunate that the current situation and cap forces us to think of ways to resort to finding loop holes and take un-required actions. In an ideal world they should increase the cap. But whatever cap we have now, does not give us the right to jeopardize others chances of getting a visa. We should work this out together. Lets not clog the system.
Imagine hearing from somebody that they have a visa they never used when you don't have one, don't be that somebody.
I am currently on a dependent visa and have to go through the H-1 process. I have a masters and have every intention to stick to that quota and apply only one.
-A
Imagine hearing from somebody that they have a visa they never used when you don't have one, don't be that somebody.
I am currently on a dependent visa and have to go through the H-1 process. I have a masters and have every intention to stick to that quota and apply only one.
-A
more...
pictures meghan mccain twitter photo.
ufo2002
09-11 04:48 PM
The BPCs fall under USCIS control? I didn't know that, thought all Labor-stage processing belongs exclusive under DOL.
--------------
not true,, the DOL does not do labor certification for backlogged cases anymore..this work has been transferred over from the State workforce agencies/state departments of labor to the backlog reduction centers..So....while, the DOL is a seperate agency, the labor backlogs is no longer handled by them, it is handled by the BPC..
--------------
not true,, the DOL does not do labor certification for backlogged cases anymore..this work has been transferred over from the State workforce agencies/state departments of labor to the backlog reduction centers..So....while, the DOL is a seperate agency, the labor backlogs is no longer handled by them, it is handled by the BPC..
dresses Snooki and McCain Twitter over
Eveready
07-10 09:37 PM
Well i just sent a message to my lawyer and this is the reply i received.
"If her current H-1B has been counted against the cap before, she should be able to return to H-1B status without having to wait for the cap to reopen."
Pls comment:)
"If her current H-1B has been counted against the cap before, she should be able to return to H-1B status without having to wait for the cap to reopen."
Pls comment:)
more...
makeup brings me to Megan McCain.

abhijitp
01-18 05:23 PM
Looks like a good deal to me:-)
I am about to complete writing my letter, and it will be out by this weekend.
I am about to complete writing my letter, and it will be out by this weekend.
girlfriend Meghan McCain Unfollowed Rep.
MunnaBhai
08-10 05:07 PM
This dude will never reply back. I am sure
hairstyles Meghan McCain: Chest amazing
digitalborealis
01-10 06:22 AM
No I am not a research fellow. Just Telecomm Engineer who has Master's Degree from US. I just interpreted Research Item in 221G Green Document as my Thesis work and explained it in the research statement along with the other documents.
D
D
needhelp!
08-30 05:33 PM
As IV grows up, we should have a hall of fame for folks like you who have shown continued support to the cause. I am here now because I am affected, but to be here after its all said and done, is greatness.
canmt
10-31 08:18 AM
You can apply for your EAD renewal 4 months in advance. If USCIS takes more than 3 months to renew your EAD, you could visit the nearest USCIS field office and request for an interim EAD after you have accrued 90 days of filing EAD renewal. You will get your Interim EAD in day(s). My personal opinion would be not to spend too much $ for EAD renewal as it is simple online application and you have instructions on the USCIS website.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
No comments:
Post a Comment