ksam75
01-08 03:19 PM
Hi Gurus,
I have 2 pending I485's at Nebraska. I got EAD and AP from the first set, but nothing from the second set except the receipt notice. I'm traveling to India on my first set AP. Will I run into any problems at the port of entry since I have 2 sets of I485's pending? Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you.
I have 2 pending I485's at Nebraska. I got EAD and AP from the first set, but nothing from the second set except the receipt notice. I'm traveling to India on my first set AP. Will I run into any problems at the port of entry since I have 2 sets of I485's pending? Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you.
wallpaper 2010 Murano
macrosky
06-13 11:29 PM
I am working in Company A and currently on OPT. My 2008 H1visa has been approved. It will be effective on Oct.1st. Now I got a much better job offer from company B, and need to join the new company in July. How can I transfer my H1 visa? Thanks a lot in advance. By the way, I can work on OPT for any employer before Oct 1st.
abdulazeez77
08-14 06:06 AM
On reading my last post again, I don't think it is very clear. Let me try to explain again. When my wife comes back into the country, she needs to get a new I-94 at the port of entry. One of my friends mentioned that there is a possibility that the officer could mistakenly stamp the date on the new I-94 card as the same as on my wife's visa stamping (Dec 2007 as per my prior employer). In order to avoid this, should my wife pre-emptively submit her passport as well as transferred I-797 and I-539 and request the officer to stamp the new dates on the I-94 (Dec 2009)? Please advise.
Regards,
Azeez
Regards,
Azeez
2011 Used 2010 Nissan Murano LE for
Ramba
04-09 06:08 PM
Here is my situation:
I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??
Please advise. Thank you in advance.
You can enter with previous company H1 visa, only if you are maitaining that status (H1) with new company. As you are currenty working on EAD with other emplyer, the previous H1B visa has no use. You need AP to enter, as you are in pure AOS.
However, you can enter in H1B visa, only if you are going to work for the previous comapany upon arrival to USA (provided thay have not cancelled the H1, and still they have job offer to you upon arrival). If you do so, your 485 will get abonded, as you travelled without parloe when you are in AOS. If you want to protect 485, you must get AP before leaving. H1B visa will be usefull, only if you maintain H1 status just before leaving US and resumes H1 after arrival.
I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??
Please advise. Thank you in advance.
You can enter with previous company H1 visa, only if you are maitaining that status (H1) with new company. As you are currenty working on EAD with other emplyer, the previous H1B visa has no use. You need AP to enter, as you are in pure AOS.
However, you can enter in H1B visa, only if you are going to work for the previous comapany upon arrival to USA (provided thay have not cancelled the H1, and still they have job offer to you upon arrival). If you do so, your 485 will get abonded, as you travelled without parloe when you are in AOS. If you want to protect 485, you must get AP before leaving. H1B visa will be usefull, only if you maintain H1 status just before leaving US and resumes H1 after arrival.
more...

cygent
11-28 01:10 AM
Same with my case any guesses are welcome.
Focus on the core issues (if you care), not on extraneous stuff. For petes sake, it is already approved, seems like most of us are only focussed on our own backs or riding on others.
Focus on the core issues (if you care), not on extraneous stuff. For petes sake, it is already approved, seems like most of us are only focussed on our own backs or riding on others.
ampudhukode
03-24 03:53 PM
spbpsg,
Thank you for the reply. Is that what people normally in this circumstance do ?
ampudhukode
No need of exp letter, just take offer letter and recent pay subs.
Thank you for the reply. Is that what people normally in this circumstance do ?
ampudhukode
No need of exp letter, just take offer letter and recent pay subs.
more...
Sachin_Stock
09-21 01:58 PM
New 485 is not recommended as you have to undergo all the hassles of fingerprinting, medical, background blah blah blah....Specially if your Eb-2 date is current and your case already being pre-adjudicated, interfiling is very much a common sense.
2010 NISSAN MURANO 2010 60 Reg
uma001
11-05 09:35 AM
Who gave me red, idiots...
more...
usirit
01-28 01:33 PM
It's amazing the time and energy spent (wasted?) with Sen. Mike Delph illegal-worker bill. Would it be the same for an improved Legal Immigrants system? :rolleyes: I guess not because we are already paying taxes, but unfortunately for us we are stuck in this overkill and non-sense process. My LC (EB3) for instance is waiting to be certified by Chicago DOL since 08/06/07, it got audited in 12/05/07, DENIED on 12/21/07, appealed, and then moved back to "In Process" in 01/10/08. My wife and 3 kids are stuck with their H-4 status while I am an H1-B. Meanwhile, around $20K has been paid between immigration and legal/attorney's fees.
Isn't funny when lawmakers or lack of knowledge people says why you didn't just went Legal? :mad: Regardless the money required to invested in this process, there is so much to know to submit applications that only thru an attorney it's possible; and even having one of the "Best Ones" in your side is not a guarantee.
I'll need to say that I agree and support a fine to employers using illegal workers but this won't stop the immigration to this country; a re-design immigration system with reasonable time and fees as well as clear goals and incentives will definitely improve and solve immigration issues. :)
Isn't funny when lawmakers or lack of knowledge people says why you didn't just went Legal? :mad: Regardless the money required to invested in this process, there is so much to know to submit applications that only thru an attorney it's possible; and even having one of the "Best Ones" in your side is not a guarantee.
I'll need to say that I agree and support a fine to employers using illegal workers but this won't stop the immigration to this country; a re-design immigration system with reasonable time and fees as well as clear goals and incentives will definitely improve and solve immigration issues. :)
hair New Nissan Murano Cars For
anda007
07-12 11:21 AM
Those who want to send flowers to Condi and those who do not.
There is quite a number of people, who do not feel that this is "over-doing"
Lets stop discussing and fix the date (7/17 is good enough) and send it
If you think that this a bad idea, we respect your views and you may not send
How do convert this thread into the poll
There is quite a number of people, who do not feel that this is "over-doing"
Lets stop discussing and fix the date (7/17 is good enough) and send it
If you think that this a bad idea, we respect your views and you may not send
How do convert this thread into the poll
more...
gcman2005
10-15 02:47 AM
My wifes EAD got approved today. Still waiting for AP.
hot 2011 Nissan Murano SL. $38190.00
arrarrgee
07-05 12:38 PM
I am sure they would do that ...
Just a thought...
These guys are so paranoid these days that I would not be surprised if they send for bomb sniffign dogs and anti-anthrax teams when they receive several flower packages on the same day :rolleyes: :D
Just a thought...
These guys are so paranoid these days that I would not be surprised if they send for bomb sniffign dogs and anti-anthrax teams when they receive several flower packages on the same day :rolleyes: :D
more...
house 2009 Nissan Murano LE Sport
bkam
05-15 09:47 PM
There is no need everyone to be able to see personal details of the IV members. The admin should keep this list securely locked and use only when appropriate. A lot of bad things can happen if this data is open for the public.
More than 3,000 people have trusted the core members by sending their personal details and this trust should not be abused. We must be careful!
More than 3,000 people have trusted the core members by sending their personal details and this trust should not be abused. We must be careful!
tattoo Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet
gc_chahiye
12-18 12:49 PM
I dont think its as simple as choosing between EB2 or EB3. It would depend on your job description and which category the job qualifies for. Not all jobs would qualify for EB2. You should consult an immigration attorney to discuss your case.
good point. Also keep in mind:
- you can recapture your PD later. So if your case for EB2 is not that strong, go for EB3, get your PD locked, then a couple of years down the line you can go for EB2 and recapture this older priority date.
- recently the number of PERM audits have gone up, and EB2 ones especially (talked to our company lawyer, and even saw lots of posts on this forum). If the position does not justify EB2 or its hard to justify, you need to be careful and conservative.
good point. Also keep in mind:
- you can recapture your PD later. So if your case for EB2 is not that strong, go for EB3, get your PD locked, then a couple of years down the line you can go for EB2 and recapture this older priority date.
- recently the number of PERM audits have gone up, and EB2 ones especially (talked to our company lawyer, and even saw lots of posts on this forum). If the position does not justify EB2 or its hard to justify, you need to be careful and conservative.
more...
pictures 2010 Nissan Rogue Invoice

leoindiano
03-23 02:56 PM
lady cop was driving the other vehicle while DUI...Another lesson out of this incident, Never ever get behind the wheel, if you have more than couple of drinks....
dresses Price, Nissan Murano Cross
hoosier07
07-25 04:25 PM
Hello folks,
First of all thankyou for your input in advance.
I just switched from OPT to H1-B and got my I-797A. I am planning to go to my home country at the end of the year to get my passport stamped.
My employer gave me the lower portion of the I-797 which has I-94 on the right and it says the lower left portion is for personal records. However, my employer cannot find the upper portion of the I-797. I have a copy of the full I-797. Can you please advice what I should do? I need to give I-94 when I depart the US. So I will have anly the left lower portion of the I-797 to apply for the visa. Is it OK? Again, my employer has misplaced the upper portion of the I-797A. Do I need it the upper portion for visa purposes?
Thank you!
First of all thankyou for your input in advance.
I just switched from OPT to H1-B and got my I-797A. I am planning to go to my home country at the end of the year to get my passport stamped.
My employer gave me the lower portion of the I-797 which has I-94 on the right and it says the lower left portion is for personal records. However, my employer cannot find the upper portion of the I-797. I have a copy of the full I-797. Can you please advice what I should do? I need to give I-94 when I depart the US. So I will have anly the left lower portion of the I-797 to apply for the visa. Is it OK? Again, my employer has misplaced the upper portion of the I-797A. Do I need it the upper portion for visa purposes?
Thank you!
more...
makeup Nissan Murano, 2007
seebi
03-14 01:10 AM
http://www.murthy.com/mb_pdf/030609_P.html
See under Improper Denials of I-485 AOS on Priority Date Issue
I did check the USCIS website for the July 17, 2007 (reinstating the July Visa Bulletin) and July 23, 2007 (about I-485 fees) notices that are specified on murthy.com link you provided, but did not find them. So if any of you know how and where to get them from please let me know. Appreciate your help. Thank you.
See under Improper Denials of I-485 AOS on Priority Date Issue
I did check the USCIS website for the July 17, 2007 (reinstating the July Visa Bulletin) and July 23, 2007 (about I-485 fees) notices that are specified on murthy.com link you provided, but did not find them. So if any of you know how and where to get them from please let me know. Appreciate your help. Thank you.
girlfriend 2010 Nissan Murano Vehicle
capriol
05-14 04:18 PM
Dear Folks:
A few questions on my Advanced Parole filing (with an 485 pending):
(1) What is the best explanation for Part 7 of the form I-131 which says, "On a seperate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document, and what circumstances warrant issuance of an advance parole."
(2) Approximately how long does the AP approval take, and for how long is the permit valid?
Thanks.
A few questions on my Advanced Parole filing (with an 485 pending):
(1) What is the best explanation for Part 7 of the form I-131 which says, "On a seperate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document, and what circumstances warrant issuance of an advance parole."
(2) Approximately how long does the AP approval take, and for how long is the permit valid?
Thanks.
hairstyles Subaru Forester 2010 Review,
Lasantha
09-07 09:08 AM
LOL - That's way too funny !!! :D
kothuri
06-10 10:24 AM
My opinion is it is better to get a lawyer to file Nunc Pro tunc.
Read this article on the same. http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nunpro.html
It means if not then now or some thing like that. I guess it is a latin or greek..not sure though.
Read this article on the same. http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nunpro.html
It means if not then now or some thing like that. I guess it is a latin or greek..not sure though.
brb2
03-28 07:59 AM
I agree it is hard to comprehend, and I must admit I still do not understand:)
I saw the document and also the table at the end of the document. It is hard to understand this table. Can I please suggest that such sensitive numbers be made easy to undertsand? Thanks!
I saw the document and also the table at the end of the document. It is hard to understand this table. Can I please suggest that such sensitive numbers be made easy to undertsand? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment