Monday, June 6, 2011

pictures of tinkerbell

pictures of tinkerbell. Flashy Tinkerbell 1
  • Flashy Tinkerbell 1



  • cerote
    Mar 26, 06:21 PM
    http://www.9to5mac.com/files/Screen%20shot%202010-03-26%20at%205.26.29%20PM.png
    It's one of those containers holding the bill. It's too black to be an iPad.


    Steve: "5. 5 dollar foot long."





    pictures of tinkerbell. Pink Tinkerbell
  • Pink Tinkerbell



  • SevenInchScrew
    Jun 14, 03:43 PM
    is that thing besides the ethernet port the "Kinect port" they mentioned on the spec sheets ? just why couldn't the do it with an usb port exactly
    Power port for Kinect. If you use Kinect with this new 360, it can be plugged into the console, no other power connection needed. However, if you use Kinect with an older 360, which doesn't have this new power port, you will need to connect it to a wall outlet. I'm guessing with all the motion tracking, and various sensors in the unit, they just couldn't get by with powering it solely on USB.





    pictures of tinkerbell. Tinkerbell.
  • Tinkerbell.



  • robbieduncan
    Sep 27, 11:24 AM
    RAW handling in OSX is done by the operating system, so updates to RAW support imply updates to OSX as well.

    I think this is sort of true in Aperture but not 100% true. Aperture has it's own RAW decoders (1.0 and 1.1 versions) which are separate from the system and run in Core Image. I believe that it relies on the system support for colour profile data only...





    pictures of tinkerbell. Fairy+tinkerbell
  • Fairy+tinkerbell



  • slidingjon
    Nov 14, 09:14 AM
    Since this is Zune launch day:

    Seeing as apple now has a majority of auto makers making connectivity and now the airline industry is getting on board, this is a major blow to the Zune. Neither cars nor airplanes will come with every connection possible so that any media player can be used. This is a great step for apple and potential apple customers.

    How about a built-in mag safe connector for the airplanes too? :)



    more...


    pictures of tinkerbell. Renos tinkerbell fairy in both
  • Renos tinkerbell fairy in both



  • soulreaver99
    Mar 16, 11:43 PM
    Sucks to be in California!!!





    pictures of tinkerbell. Printable Tinkerbell
  • Printable Tinkerbell



  • Soundwave420
    Mar 23, 06:17 PM
    awesome weaponized imacs.



    more...


    pictures of tinkerbell. Original Tinkerbell - Page 2
  • Original Tinkerbell - Page 2



  • Blueline29
    Aug 20, 09:59 AM
    I was interested in trying this out, but when I updated FB for iPhone it crashed and I haven't been able to get it working again since.





    pictures of tinkerbell. Tinkerbell Myspace Layouts
  • Tinkerbell Myspace Layouts



  • kupua
    Jan 4, 09:41 PM
    Wow, all the critical reviews to pay or not to pay, pre installed or dl on the fly. As I see it, both have draw backs as mentioned, but my general pref, is that it should dl at least your surrounding area. So Garmin (39.99), Tom Tom (39.99), Navigon (44.99), Google (free), Motion X ($2.99) etc. for US major apps.

    And yet not one sole mentions Map Quest 4 Mobile (free), dl on the fly and I have never had an outage issue.

    I do prefer a stand alone gps though. Therefore I don't see spending more for a secondary gps/backup on my mobile.

    And for what its worth, currently using a Garmin 265WT, with traffic. I do have some slant toward Garmin as I use a eTrex Vista. On the iPhone I have all the bold apps. I prefer the Map Quest of all the boldfaced ones.

    Changing gears on subject, GPS IIF, SV-1 launched end of May 2010 and SV-2 soon, accuracy will only get better!



    more...


    pictures of tinkerbell. glittering tinkerbell)
  • glittering tinkerbell)



  • speakster
    Oct 26, 01:13 PM
    Considering that this is in Beta and probably will be for a year, I don't think their risking losing sales to PPC people since its not for sale right now....by that time, a lot more people will be running Intel Macs. Perfect time to sell a nice polished product.





    pictures of tinkerbell. Tinkerbell to color
  • Tinkerbell to color



  • maknik
    Nov 21, 05:05 PM
    As someone pointed out above, Powerchips (http://www.powerchips.gi/index.shtml) seems much neater. Their insulation/conduction effect comes from a cool application of quantum mechanics and nano-etching. However, as they point out--and as I worry for the guys mentioned here--the chip actually insulates as it generates electricity. Thus it would get power from the heat of the CPU, but it also raises the temperature of the CPU by insulating it. I wonder whether these guys would have the same problem (perhaps not if they lose more heat to conduction).



    more...


    pictures of tinkerbell. Tinkerbell beauty Picture
  • Tinkerbell beauty Picture



  • logandzwon
    Apr 5, 11:58 AM
    I certainly don't consider myself to be "normal" in regards to my computing needs, but the iPad has been a very welcome addition to my electronics landscape.
    It excels at casual uses and has all but replaced my laptop for my traveling needs.
    That said, there are times when you just need a 'real' machine to get things done.

    ya this.

    I've been saying since I got the first iPad, what people will use most of the time will be an evolution of the iPad. A standard computer will be needed, but will be much less used. IE; I family of two adults and two teenagers will share one iMac, but each will have an iPad.





    pictures of tinkerbell. Tinkerbell Goth Punk
  • Tinkerbell Goth Punk



  • Marzzz
    Mar 13, 04:11 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I live in Arizona and we don't follow daylight savings time, but my phone jumped an hour ahead. I'm on AT&T btw

    Exact same thing happened to me, AT&T iPhone 4, set to "Arizona" (not Mountain) time. I power cycled the phone and it reset to the correct time.



    more...


    pictures of tinkerbell. TINKERBELL COLOURING PAGES TO
  • TINKERBELL COLOURING PAGES TO



  • freezerburrn
    Sep 21, 04:06 AM
    Everytime I used to reset my Mac Pro it used to make a lovely little intro chime. After getting the update it doesn't seem to be making it anymore. Anyone else having this same problem?





    pictures of tinkerbell. Tinkerbell Coloring
  • Tinkerbell Coloring



  • surf2snow1
    Mar 24, 04:40 PM
    Just picked one up in Norwalk CT - they had plenty in stock and the sales person didn't realize the markdown until I mentioned it. Great deal. They tried to sell me a ton of services, but you don't have to... $317 out the door.:)
    I think I was asked 3 times if I wanted MiFi, oh well, $329 OTD here in AZ.



    more...


    pictures of tinkerbell. Printable Sheets - Tinkerbell
  • Printable Sheets - Tinkerbell



  • revelated
    Apr 12, 09:12 PM
    So what's fixed?
    To me, in Office nothing seemed broken.

    In a LOT of people's mind, it's broken until they put support for Exchange 2003/WebDAV back in.





    pictures of tinkerbell. Tinkerbell - Disney Fairies
  • Tinkerbell - Disney Fairies



  • r1ch4rd
    Mar 27, 08:56 AM
    I think it was Japan that taxed cars based on the engine displacement - I believe that would be worth considering here. For anyone who "needs" a big engine - and 98% of you who claim you do - actually do not. But for those who insist - should have a commercial-type registration. (like we currently do with large work vehicles) That said - we were lax, stupid or I don't know what - but allowed 4 ton vehicles to be called passenger cars, and now every 90 pound soccer mom drives a Superduty pickup because it makes them feel safe... :rolleyes:

    Here in the UK the amount of tax is based upon the CO2 emissions from a car, so larger engines generally incur a higher penalty. However, if you are insistent on buying a large expensive 4x4 for example, I don't think the amount of tax is really going to put you off.

    I pay �125 per year for a 2.0 litre TDI



    more...


    pictures of tinkerbell. Disneyland Castle Tinkerbell.
  • Disneyland Castle Tinkerbell.



  • soLoredd
    Aug 19, 05:25 PM
    Well, not working here in Central California but I think the feature is pretty cool. If I had more friends that used Twitter I would use that to broadcast my location. I have several FB friends that are constantly posting about golf courses we've played or vacations etc. This makes it much more streamlined in my opinion.

    edit: nevermind, just started working.





    pictures of tinkerbell. Tinkerbell
  • Tinkerbell



  • menziep
    Oct 27, 03:36 PM
    Damn Early for x86 only mac software!





    pictures of tinkerbell. tinkerbell coloring pages
  • tinkerbell coloring pages



  • Zombie Acorn
    May 6, 10:12 AM
    I'm sorry, but no they weren't. People have very short memories and they forgot that the Conservatives really have a much more extreme right view on things. All they remember is what has been going on during these minority Conservative governments, which was a very muted version of what the Conservatives are all about/aboot. You weren't living in Canada prior to their first minority government (IIRC, you moved there sometime last year), so I don't really think you can have a true feel for what was going on back then. Reading stuff online now doesn't really give you a sense for what was up back then either. I was living there during that time, and I remember.

    The Conservatives decided to tone down their platform in order to gain power. This was their strategy (and IMO, not a very honest one). They maintained that toned down platform during their minority governments because they knew full well that if they attempted to make and major policy changes, the government would fall. They were very patient, and they were waiting for this: a majority government so that they could do what they want.



    All of the small businesses? Every single one? Did you go around and poll them? Did they all mark their door-frames in blood or something? Surely some (or even one) of them voted Liberal/PC/NDP/Green. Toronto isn't much of a Conservative stronghold.......

    284308
    Blue= Conservative
    Red= Liberal
    Orange= NDP
    (obviously, these are the colors of the winners. It doesn't mean that every single person in each riding voted for the winning party)

    I said all the small businesses I knew. As in personally frequent/know the owners. Prices and taxes are already high enough, the last thing I want to see is a 5 percent hike on corps who are going to simply shrug the cost down the line. The revenue obtained just isn't worth the impact it would have on the economy. I think there is a general sense of belt tightening due to the recession, and that is what many of the conservatives are promising (save a few fighter jets).

    Many of the voters in my area (older portuguese/Italians) are just looking to pad their wallets and go with whatever candidate promises them more candy. In fact there are quite a few people on government pension who have never worked a day in their life, why not get more free money?





    Diatribe
    Oct 27, 09:19 AM
    I always assumed it was monkeys, so I guess interns would be a step up.

    Yeah, for a $99/yr offering, it's stunningly meager.

    Well that would explain a lot. :D

    But seriously though, it's not that much that is missing from .mac to make it worth the $99 without regrets.

    Like:

    - fully editable web calendar
    - fully editable address book
    - spam management
    - more storage (2GB would be sufficient)
    - make the Finder fast so iDisk is actually usable
    - web editable blog synched back to iWeb
    - possibility to show subscribed iCals in web interface without having to visit their site
    - integrate stickies into .mac and synch them

    With those things, that would be fairly easy to do I don't think a lot of people would complain anymore.

    And it's not really something completely new, just evolution of the existing.





    iJohnHenry
    Apr 6, 07:37 AM
    I support increasing gas tax 1�/month

    Oh, dream time?

    I support a return to paying a $1 per annum honorarium to political office holders. :rolleyes:





    Bonds79
    May 3, 09:47 PM
    DOES att's EDGE and 3G HSPA+ share the same frequencies? would things be faster is EDGE and 3G used separate different frequencies?





    albusseverus
    Mar 24, 08:45 AM
    Steve doesn't own the company,the stock holders do.

    I think Steve would take issue with that statement.

    ____

    And don't get me started on whether those poor soldiers are defending their country or providing protection for oil company 'activities'. Under any circumstances, they do deserve gear that 'works'.

    I support veterans and families, they risk their lives and the government screws them over, but I cannot condone the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

    I nearly threw up when I heard General Jay Garner triumphantly announcing, "Ladies and gentlemen, we're in the oil business," the day before he was replaced by a civilian administrator.





    Hisdem
    Nov 17, 05:56 PM
    So a 17 year old can do it but a gigantic company with $50 billion lying there can't. Seems logical to me. :rolleyes:

    Wake up Steve. Seriously.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment