smc
07-26 12:47 PM
This looks like he is trying it again. The older one (which was defeated) was Amendment 2339 of HR 2669, which was defeated on 7/19. This is Amendment 2428 of HR 2638 (which they are currently debating) and has a date of 7/25.
Hope it passes this time.
Hope it passes this time.
wallpaper Flowers Black Red
nabs501
07-27 04:31 PM
Did you put in your A# OR THE Petition Number 3 in that form. Please respond.
I did put in my A# which I then thought was same as the A# listed on the EAD for OPT. Obviously, I was wrong.
My point is, it's OK if you don't put in your A#.
But it would help if you put the receipt #.
They just use all of this information to retireve your record. If there's some information missing such as the receipt number, it would just take them longer to retrieve your records.
Try to get atleast the I140 receipt number from your employer. Dont worry about the A# (just put in NONE). I think they can very well dig out your application based on the receipt number.
Even if you dont get the receipt number, go ahead file the form and provide as much details as you possibly can regarding the I140 petition; attach a separate sheet if needed.
Dont forget to get the form notarized.
I did put in my A# which I then thought was same as the A# listed on the EAD for OPT. Obviously, I was wrong.
My point is, it's OK if you don't put in your A#.
But it would help if you put the receipt #.
They just use all of this information to retireve your record. If there's some information missing such as the receipt number, it would just take them longer to retrieve your records.
Try to get atleast the I140 receipt number from your employer. Dont worry about the A# (just put in NONE). I think they can very well dig out your application based on the receipt number.
Even if you dont get the receipt number, go ahead file the form and provide as much details as you possibly can regarding the I140 petition; attach a separate sheet if needed.
Dont forget to get the form notarized.
go_guy123
01-26 04:30 PM
If this bill was introduced, we need to meet with lawmaker offices and put pressure on them. Our responsibility is to do our part and leave the outcome to prayers, But not even trying should not be an option. What are we going to loose?
Yes EB situation is so bad that there is nothing to lose
Yes EB situation is so bad that there is nothing to lose
2011 Velvet Wallpaper - Red
sbmallik
09-01 09:32 AM
If you live ourside of US and work for an non-US Company then you are not in H-1B; you will be in Spanish resident visa status. However, on your return to the previous company in the US, you can recepture the time spend in Spain on your H-1B visa.
I would try to explore the remote working options from Spain for the US employer.
I would try to explore the remote working options from Spain for the US employer.
more...
shreekhand
12-08 10:53 PM
Good info Bpositive...
LPR coz you didn't present the card. Henceforth... when you re-enter using your physical GC, they will write ARC on the immigration stamp, that is, Alien Resident Card.
LPR coz you didn't present the card. Henceforth... when you re-enter using your physical GC, they will write ARC on the immigration stamp, that is, Alien Resident Card.
WaldenPond
02-09 11:03 AM
Hello,
Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.
I am not able to find any news/update on this.
Thanks,
Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.
I am not able to find any news/update on this.
Thanks,
more...
thamizhan
07-12 01:15 PM
I checked with my lawyer and they mentioned, so far they have not received my packet from USCIS.
2010 Skulls Wing Red Black Picture
MatsP
May 3rd, 2005, 05:54 AM
I guess I can safely say that I have some experience in this subject. I've not got much to show for it in my gallery, but I've taken a few thousand more or less successful pictures of motorcycles.
As everyone said, some tracking and slower shutter will make it "move" better. Not too much tho'. At 400 mm, I usually set the time to 1/400 or 1/320. At shorter lengths, down to 1/100.
Motocross is slightly slower than road-racing, so you may want to lengthen that time a little bit.
It all depends on your panning skills too.
--
Mats
As everyone said, some tracking and slower shutter will make it "move" better. Not too much tho'. At 400 mm, I usually set the time to 1/400 or 1/320. At shorter lengths, down to 1/100.
Motocross is slightly slower than road-racing, so you may want to lengthen that time a little bit.
It all depends on your panning skills too.
--
Mats
more...
rajpatelemail
02-13 01:11 AM
H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???
HI
I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers(Yes , it is 11 H1 employees) mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds are resulted due to the fact that these H1 employees are not working at LCA mentioned location.
I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.
** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.
** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.
Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.
HI
I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers(Yes , it is 11 H1 employees) mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds are resulted due to the fact that these H1 employees are not working at LCA mentioned location.
I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.
** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.
** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.
Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.
hair lack and red wallpaper. some
Nagireddi
03-03 11:28 AM
adjusted Gross Income:)
more...
knowDOL
06-05 11:26 AM
Yes, looks like they removed the timeframe hopefully it is for good. but lets see. May be after the bi-specialization case transfers they removed.
hot Mickey Mouse Heads Red amp; Black
IVFOREVER
03-06 04:10 PM
I think given the volume of name checks cleared and USCIS is working on these cases(assuming) it will move to 2001 oct MAX or the same month and move a couple of days.
more...
house lack red wallpaper,bedroom
immigrationvoice1
01-29 11:13 AM
Class of Admission: H1B
Date of intended Departure: Any future date (3 months from now or anything..)
Expected length of stay: One month
Our attorney told us that we need to provide definite answers to the travel questions, however, we can use the document to travel multiple times. We got our APs on time.
Hope that helps.
Dear All,
I need urgent information that how to file Advance Parole application. My I485 application is pending with USCIS and now i need to travel to my country as my uncle is very sick. I am planning to fill out the application by myself and not by the lawyer as he is ripping me off. Can any one help me how to fill out the application although it seems very easy but i dont want to make any kind of mistakes.
In part 1, field (3) of the application it asks me for "Class of Admission" i am not sure wat to write in it. NEED HELP IN THIS FIELD.
In part 3, field (1) and field (2) can i write "Various" as I want my document to be valid for multiple visits OR do i need to put any date.
I also need some guidance that what kind of letter I should make where it asks that "On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. * Include copies of any documents you wish considered."
Please, please help me in this regards.
I would really appreciate if any one can help me out in this matter.
Date of intended Departure: Any future date (3 months from now or anything..)
Expected length of stay: One month
Our attorney told us that we need to provide definite answers to the travel questions, however, we can use the document to travel multiple times. We got our APs on time.
Hope that helps.
Dear All,
I need urgent information that how to file Advance Parole application. My I485 application is pending with USCIS and now i need to travel to my country as my uncle is very sick. I am planning to fill out the application by myself and not by the lawyer as he is ripping me off. Can any one help me how to fill out the application although it seems very easy but i dont want to make any kind of mistakes.
In part 1, field (3) of the application it asks me for "Class of Admission" i am not sure wat to write in it. NEED HELP IN THIS FIELD.
In part 3, field (1) and field (2) can i write "Various" as I want my document to be valid for multiple visits OR do i need to put any date.
I also need some guidance that what kind of letter I should make where it asks that "On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. * Include copies of any documents you wish considered."
Please, please help me in this regards.
I would really appreciate if any one can help me out in this matter.
tattoo Black and Red Wallpaper for
vjkypally
07-17 05:58 PM
iv needs to come up with some idea for all of us to thank congresswoman Zoe Lofgren for her help. Hers was the only political voice we had.
more...
pictures red heart on lack background
kumar1305
03-30 05:48 PM
I am not really sure why this really makes a difference. My perm was approved in EB3 in about 7 months but if I have to wait 30 years to get a GC what difference does it make ?!?
It makes a difference to me as I'm already in the 6th year.
It makes a difference to me as I'm already in the 6th year.
dresses red black wallpaper. VIBRANT RED BLACK MOD; VIBRANT RED BLACK MOD. maclaptop
milind70
08-28 09:33 AM
what would happen if the approved labor is NOT signed and attached to the I 140. Any experiences like this?
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
more...
makeup Windows 7 Wallpaper Red Black
Iamthejuggler
01-22 04:36 AM
Any chance of getting a descriptive sentence next to the entries? I don't think people will realise that they can use the mouse to rotate the camera in mine without one unless they luck into it.
girlfriend 61%. dc
GCSeekerCT
08-21 05:02 PM
I have a strange situation where I was thinking of AC21 all the while since January (Jul 02 Filer, TSC with Receipt# SRC 0722...).
Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).
The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"
My PD is July 31st, 2006.
Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.
please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.
Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .
Many thanks
Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).
The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"
My PD is July 31st, 2006.
Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.
please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.
Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .
Many thanks
hairstyles red and lack wallpaper by
Kapils573
10-07 03:07 PM
I had a OHIO driver's license for last 5 yrs and moved as a consultant. I worked in Memphis,Texas and PA. I did not change my OHIO license in Memphis and Texas as the duration of the projects were short. Finally I did change to PA drivers license. When I did change to PA driver's license ,I took with me my apartment lease copy, Telephone bill, H1B-I797 and OHIO driver's license.
I was able to change it to PA driver's license. Maybe if u show more supporting documents , or go to another license bureau in Maryland they will change the license for u
Hope that helps
Kapil
I was able to change it to PA driver's license. Maybe if u show more supporting documents , or go to another license bureau in Maryland they will change the license for u
Hope that helps
Kapil
sharadara
09-01 01:17 AM
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I am moving to Spain because my husband got a job offer there.
pasupuleti
02-14 12:33 PM
That's great!!!
Who were "we?"
And is it possible to ask Honda's office to urge DOL to have some transparency about the process, so that people know what the heck is going on at the processing centers? Right now it's a total black box!
Thanks.
-L.
Who were "we?"
we are local representatives from immigration voice. We are doing meet the lawmakers drive in CA.
Yes, we will send a email to Mike Honda's office to stress on transparency about the blacklogs process in their letter to DOL.
Who were "we?"
And is it possible to ask Honda's office to urge DOL to have some transparency about the process, so that people know what the heck is going on at the processing centers? Right now it's a total black box!
Thanks.
-L.
Who were "we?"
we are local representatives from immigration voice. We are doing meet the lawmakers drive in CA.
Yes, we will send a email to Mike Honda's office to stress on transparency about the blacklogs process in their letter to DOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment