seeking_GC
07-28 07:33 PM
This is the content of the email I received.
Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
On July 28, 2009, we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at USCIS Home Page (http://www.uscis.gov) under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
=========================
DSLStart can you please post the contents of the email you received?
Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
On July 28, 2009, we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at USCIS Home Page (http://www.uscis.gov) under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
=========================
DSLStart can you please post the contents of the email you received?
wallpaper Rhinestone nail designs
stueym
07-08 04:21 PM
Wonderful support. Thank you. So far we have over 850 viewings and have been rated 76 times and 23 comments. That has managed to push us to #6 in the News and Politics stories of the day. This morning we overtook a Ron Paul story. If you have not had a chance to check the video out, please rate it by clicking on the stars or leave a comment as that will push our position even further.
Thank you once again. My son is beginning to get quite optimistic that CNN might just pick this one :-)
Thank you once again. My son is beginning to get quite optimistic that CNN might just pick this one :-)
acecupid
07-05 12:32 PM
I understand and appreciate people trying to do the whole flower thing, but I am not sure if it will work the way they expect it to.
I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?
Anyway, one of my responsibilities was to screen the dept. mail, and sort out what was uselss and trash it.
Chances are, that is what will happen to the flowers sent to USCIS.
I don't mean to discourage anyone, but that money ($25-$40) you spend on flowers, could help IV a lot.
Thanks,
Hey we are doing what we believe in, so just shut up and dont discourage people.:mad:
I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?
Anyway, one of my responsibilities was to screen the dept. mail, and sort out what was uselss and trash it.
Chances are, that is what will happen to the flowers sent to USCIS.
I don't mean to discourage anyone, but that money ($25-$40) you spend on flowers, could help IV a lot.
Thanks,
Hey we are doing what we believe in, so just shut up and dont discourage people.:mad:
2011 Nail Rhinestone
number30
11-18 08:13 PM
Did that H1B got approved later?
more...
ragz4u
05-23 10:46 AM
This article was a result of the hard work done by Salil. He pursued the local paper to run a story on LEGAL immigration and ensured that we get due media attention
Thanks a bunch Salil.
Btw, the bonus is the Immigration Voice poster in his hand. That was really smart thinking :)
http://www.tulsaworld.com/NewsStory.asp?ID=060523_Ne_A1_Still55192#
Thanks a bunch Salil.
Btw, the bonus is the Immigration Voice poster in his hand. That was really smart thinking :)
http://www.tulsaworld.com/NewsStory.asp?ID=060523_Ne_A1_Still55192#
chanduv23
07-27 09:51 AM
I searched for my IV handle, and all my messages showed up. Impressive
more...
sagi9
11-15 11:31 PM
I am from Tucson just started my process early November. Anyone from phoenix or tucson?
2010 rhinestones, glitter etc).
akhilmahajan
04-13 08:35 AM
I just checked what I had filed last time and this is what I have selected (c) (09).
Also, can anyone tell me, once they e-File, does it tell you where to send the documents to?
Thanks for the help.
Also, can anyone tell me, once they e-File, does it tell you where to send the documents to?
Thanks for the help.
more...
chanduv23
03-28 07:42 PM
Until now, the student community and the OPT community felt that IVs goals were not in sync with them.
OPT is now being considered to be extended for 29 months. This is a big boost for students who want to pursue their American dream.
So, if you are a student or an OPT candidate, you are definitely benefitted by this move.
This is a call for all students/OPT to unite under IV umbrella. Please sign on this thread and pledge your support to IV. Spread the message among your community. Urge everyone to join IV. Start getting active on IV. Most of you are young talented folks from all over the world, and your talent and freshness will keep IV going strong.
So join IV now and join your State chapters. Spread the message among your friends.
OPT is now being considered to be extended for 29 months. This is a big boost for students who want to pursue their American dream.
So, if you are a student or an OPT candidate, you are definitely benefitted by this move.
This is a call for all students/OPT to unite under IV umbrella. Please sign on this thread and pledge your support to IV. Spread the message among your community. Urge everyone to join IV. Start getting active on IV. Most of you are young talented folks from all over the world, and your talent and freshness will keep IV going strong.
So join IV now and join your State chapters. Spread the message among your friends.
hair of rhinestones, this nail
imm_pro
08-26 12:45 PM
Congrats man..looks like you got ur GC in a record 2.5 years..way to go
more...
Better_Days
12-01 12:55 PM
Guys,
I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.
Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.
Thanks
To answer your original question, my I-140 under EB3 was denied on the basis that my 3-year Bachelor in Computer Science was not equivalent to a 4-year BCS degree. I appealed to the AAO and attached an evaluation from Sheila Danzig.
While the AAO was pending, I started the process from scratch by filing a new PERM and my second I-140 was approved. So I guess it is possible to file a new I-140 while the original one is under appeal.
I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.
Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.
Thanks
To answer your original question, my I-140 under EB3 was denied on the basis that my 3-year Bachelor in Computer Science was not equivalent to a 4-year BCS degree. I appealed to the AAO and attached an evaluation from Sheila Danzig.
While the AAO was pending, I started the process from scratch by filing a new PERM and my second I-140 was approved. So I guess it is possible to file a new I-140 while the original one is under appeal.
hot In Motion Nail Rhinestones
pappu
12-31 09:03 AM
Is your case complicated or has multiple applications?
more...
house The latest trend in Nail Art
needGCcool
08-29 07:53 PM
Its very ambiguous.....on one hand they say:
and then they also say:
So we cannot call the USCIS even if the RD is July 2. :confused::confused::confused:
Yes, we cannot call them till processing date > received date + 30 days!
and then they also say:
So we cannot call the USCIS even if the RD is July 2. :confused::confused::confused:
Yes, we cannot call them till processing date > received date + 30 days!
tattoo NAIL RHINESTONES

abcdefgh
01-03 11:19 AM
just paid: 22.XX
Receipt ID: 07M99091AL872601P
Mytotal:122.xx
Receipt ID: 07M99091AL872601P
Mytotal:122.xx
more...
pictures USA Rhinestones For Nails
eldrick
08-16 04:44 PM
Thanks that made feel better. Thank you again guys for your help.
dresses nail design rhinestones
smisachu
02-01 04:04 PM
Here is what I would do..
1. Pay off your debts..
2. Collect 6 months of paycheck equivalent money in CDs.
3. Buy life insurance.
4. contribute to 401K if employer offers a match.
5. Start children's education fund (4o3b?)
6. Buy some gold may be 5-10% of savings.
7. Invest in US based large cap consistent dividend yielding stocks > 4% yield (example:- PFE & T).
8. Invest in an index fund with exposure to global economies with low expense ratio.
9. Invest in your health (gym membership or equipment etc..)
10. Buy some real estate if you can afford.
Anything left over from this you should be put in equity tranche of a Synthetic CDO-Squared and hedge the USD-INR fluctuation on the payout of your investments by buying long dated Quanto options maturing at the expiration of your H1 or patience in waiting for GC-which ever comes first.
:D
I am kidding of course...
1. Pay off your debts..
2. Collect 6 months of paycheck equivalent money in CDs.
3. Buy life insurance.
4. contribute to 401K if employer offers a match.
5. Start children's education fund (4o3b?)
6. Buy some gold may be 5-10% of savings.
7. Invest in US based large cap consistent dividend yielding stocks > 4% yield (example:- PFE & T).
8. Invest in an index fund with exposure to global economies with low expense ratio.
9. Invest in your health (gym membership or equipment etc..)
10. Buy some real estate if you can afford.
Anything left over from this you should be put in equity tranche of a Synthetic CDO-Squared and hedge the USD-INR fluctuation on the payout of your investments by buying long dated Quanto options maturing at the expiration of your H1 or patience in waiting for GC-which ever comes first.
:D
I am kidding of course...
more...
makeup nail tip rhinestones
ashkam
11-17 02:53 PM
using AP with H1B will not affect your h1b status in anyway.
Go with what roseball said ..................... 100% true
What you are saying is incorrect and not what roseball said at all. If you enter on an AP you will no longer be in H1B status. You will be in parolee status. However, you may continue to work on your H1B. Seriously folks, it's not that hard to understand.
Go with what roseball said ..................... 100% true
What you are saying is incorrect and not what roseball said at all. If you enter on an AP you will no longer be in H1B status. You will be in parolee status. However, you may continue to work on your H1B. Seriously folks, it's not that hard to understand.
girlfriend the 3D nail designs and I
h1bmajdoor
03-04 07:52 PM
this is obviously great news for those affected.
however the speed at which the authorities have acted, and the almost total lack of support from the Congress could imply that politics here is (like desh) is quickly heading down the "what's in it for me" path.
however the speed at which the authorities have acted, and the almost total lack of support from the Congress could imply that politics here is (like desh) is quickly heading down the "what's in it for me" path.
hairstyles nail stickers
InTheMoment
11-25 05:12 PM
USCIS systems that the generic CS rep sees or the CLAIMS3 systems that the IO sees doesn't have any info about AC21 docs that you sent them.
Like someone suggested it is a very good idea to keep the original attorney (might not happen in all cases such as when your other company is a direct competitor. Depends on the lawyer). I did the same did not have to pay anything to my attorney to maintain my file.
I sent my AC21 docs to NSC against the advise of my attorney (I surmised that that I would waste time and money if USCIS ever sends a EVL RFE). I think that was a good decision as I got the I-485 approved soon.
Also I see from the FOIA request that I made, that the AC21 docs that I sent were indeed in my file when the decision on my file was made.
Like someone suggested it is a very good idea to keep the original attorney (might not happen in all cases such as when your other company is a direct competitor. Depends on the lawyer). I did the same did not have to pay anything to my attorney to maintain my file.
I sent my AC21 docs to NSC against the advise of my attorney (I surmised that that I would waste time and money if USCIS ever sends a EVL RFE). I think that was a good decision as I got the I-485 approved soon.
Also I see from the FOIA request that I made, that the AC21 docs that I sent were indeed in my file when the decision on my file was made.
kewlchap
04-06 01:15 AM
Hello all,
Anyone knows if there is a certain length of time that I need to be employed with my GC sponsor after 485 approval?
I have heard 3-4 months, but I am wondering if there is legal time limit or if this is a "good faith" limit.
Appreciate responses.
Anyone knows if there is a certain length of time that I need to be employed with my GC sponsor after 485 approval?
I have heard 3-4 months, but I am wondering if there is legal time limit or if this is a "good faith" limit.
Appreciate responses.
bugmenot
03-29 02:06 PM
does IV have any new updates on the OPT extension? as far as i know the request has been on to DHS from nov but nothings been done about it?
No comments:
Post a Comment