Thursday, June 23, 2011

royal wedding 2011 cake

images royal wedding cake 2011. cake royal wedding 2011 cake. The Royal wedding cake
  • The Royal wedding cake



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-08 01:46 PM
    Hi,
    IV is trying to achieve these things...but it cannot do until unless members contribute something...IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905


    Get one thing done is better than spreading limited resources on multiple topics. To increase immigration quotas is not achievable before presidential election is done.

    Why not just focus on getting name check delay solved. It is under congress scrutiny already, all need are to add more oil to the fire.





    wallpaper The Royal wedding cake royal wedding 2011 cake. royal wedding 2011 cake. royal
  • royal wedding 2011 cake. royal



  • gcnirvana
    07-06 04:04 PM
    Also let all your friends/family know about tonight's interview. This will encourage them to visit IV and ultimately join and contribute :)
    BTW, Great Job IV and Good Luck Doc!!

    New members please fill in your contact information. Please help IV and help yourself. Spread the word of IV among your friends





    royal wedding 2011 cake. A decorated cake depicting
  • A decorated cake depicting



  • ronhira
    07-08 12:44 PM
    No. I am not anti-immigrant. I am anti-illegal immigrant.

    Some people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.





    2011 royal wedding 2011 cake. royal royal wedding 2011 cake. royal wedding cake ideas.
  • royal wedding cake ideas.



  • a1b2c3
    10-12 09:19 PM
    Come on man do you need to be spoon feed for every thing?
    I posted the nixtor’s post. Read his blog, contact him.

    http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2008/10/uscis-benefits-information-system-and.html

    Are you retarded?

    Read the post carefully first before shooting off your mouth! I already read the blog before you posted the link, you don't even read the posts before you start assuming things.
    Don't act as if you are the super moderator. I don't need your advice.



    more...


    royal wedding 2011 cake. royal wedding cake design
  • royal wedding cake design



  • looivy
    04-14 08:31 AM
    If I were an immigrant in Arizona, I will be scared. What are businesses going to do without 'em?





    royal wedding 2011 cake. blue Royal Wedding cake
  • blue Royal Wedding cake



  • rockstart
    06-05 08:25 AM
    I thought they were doing that for a while now? Am I missing something?



    more...


    royal wedding 2011 cake. The Manor#39;s Royal Wedding Cake
  • The Manor#39;s Royal Wedding Cake



  • BarneySha
    07-29 10:36 AM
    e-filed: May 15, 2008
    FP: June 12, 2008
    Approved: July 22, 2008
    Cards recvd: July 28, 2008
    Validity: July 22 2008 - July 21, 2010
    (current EAD expires Sept 15, 2008. As previous poster said - lost 2 months but got 2 yr approval instead! so am happy about that!)

    I140 - Approved
    EB3-I





    2010 A decorated cake depicting royal wedding 2011 cake. royal wedding cake 2011. cake
  • royal wedding cake 2011. cake



  • ansh78
    05-15 04:38 PM
    I think this is (or should be) for people who have advance degree (e.g. MS/MBA etc) from US universities regardless of EB categories.



    more...


    royal wedding 2011 cake. Royal Wedding cake designer
  • Royal Wedding cake designer



  • billu
    08-24 10:28 PM
    While it is true that EB 3 india will take "forever" for those with priority date after 2005, USCIS has been coming down heavily on recent spate of EB3 to EB2 filings. One thing to ask an employer who claims to file EB2 on your behalf is whether they have applied similar EB2s successfully for candidates at similar position that they are offering you. If they fail to provide a satisfactory answer, they are more than likely luring you with a false promise.





    hair royal wedding cake ideas. royal wedding 2011 cake. Crosby Cakes pay Royal Wedding
  • Crosby Cakes pay Royal Wedding



  • kurtz_wolfgang
    08-15 12:29 PM
    Hello Gurus,


    This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.

    Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.

    Please help me.



    more...


    royal wedding 2011 cake. royal wedding 2011 cake.
  • royal wedding 2011 cake.



  • MLS
    06-26 03:05 PM
    Congratulations !!
    My PD is Oct 2001.
    Can you please explain what you meant by
    "Senator Inquiry 5 days ago yielded result that cards will be ordered in 30 days" ?
    Did you send an inquiry ? And how ?
    Thanks and regards,
    MLS

    PD Aug 2001
    RD Jan 2005
    CSC case transfered to NSC in Feb 07
    Senator Inquiry 5 days ago yielded result that cards will be ordered in 30 days.





    hot royal wedding cake design royal wedding 2011 cake. William and Kate Royal Wedding
  • William and Kate Royal Wedding



  • iptel
    01-30 06:13 PM
    There has to be reason why greencard holder been deported likely due to some illegal act. Here we are law abiding resident waiting for our legal status in legal ways.
    So I dont understand where this deportation issue coming from.



    more...


    house Royal wedding cake royal wedding 2011 cake. Leicestershire-based cake
  • Leicestershire-based cake



  • drirshad
    07-04 10:01 PM
    I ve been paying all GC fees from the LC, company pays only H-1 fees.

    For I-485 total expenditure as follows:

    $1300- attorney fees
    $300- doc fees
    $200- other docs, vaccines, etc
    USCIA appln fees for me & spouse for 485 765 131 ....

    Lost hours at working for the medical and attorney appointments almost 24 hours * $40 = $816-

    Sleepless nights filing forms & submitting on time = priceless ....





    tattoo blue Royal Wedding cake royal wedding 2011 cake. Royal Wedding 2011 cake
  • Royal Wedding 2011 cake



  • dilbert_cal
    04-03 04:44 PM
    8 more webfaxes done for 10 and 11. ( through my colleagues )
    Another 17 to go. I know I'm slow but I'll reach there. :-)



    more...


    pictures The Manor#39;s Royal Wedding Cake royal wedding 2011 cake. royal wedding 2011 cake. royal
  • royal wedding 2011 cake. royal



  • Pagal
    06-24 02:14 PM
    Hello,

    Great! I sent individual messages to all senators through their websites and was able to send a 'hand delivered' message to Jeff Sessions for $8.95 through following website (https://ssl.congress.org/congressorg/mailapp/).

    For those interested, here is the link to the body of the message (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/members-forum/24810-viral-video-clear-up-legal-immigration-issues.html#post383866).

    I know that I'm focusing on a small part of what our community needs, but hope it's a small step to improve immigration for us and all future immigrants.





    dresses William and Kate Royal Wedding royal wedding 2011 cake. 4) Royal Wedding Cakes cost
  • 4) Royal Wedding Cakes cost



  • UNFLUX
    02-03 01:16 AM
    the trend continues...

    soul and eilsoe were my favs as well. But, [sigh] I had to decide
    of course. And I did, bravely and valiantly.

    Nice work everyone!

    /unflux
    :goatee:



    more...


    makeup Royal Wedding cake designer royal wedding 2011 cake. Royal wedding cake
  • Royal wedding cake



  • raamskl
    07-31 08:48 PM
    How did you get the LIN number for this case?

    Hm.. I was thinking that these are random #'s that I had typed in earlier and which IE had saved in the form box. But now I think about it, I believe i got these numbers from this forum on some thread long time back.. Don't know which one, I have edited the post now to mask the LIN #.

    Cheers.





    girlfriend Royal Wedding 2011 cake royal wedding 2011 cake. kate-will-royal-wedding-
  • kate-will-royal-wedding-



  • sujan_vatrapu
    11-03 11:30 AM
    To all those republican homies on this thread....

    a) Republican base is not you and me, in case you haven't noticed they either cater to big biz or to a specific "kind" of Americans.


    but that specific kind is now the majority, the senate seats they lost are because of the extreme views of the candidates


    b) Tea Party is basically opposed to many things including free trade and immigration. Like any other politician they might change when they have power, if they don't then hope things don't get worse.


    i agree with you but lets hope they change


    c) Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal don't represent us, they are American for all practical purposes. If anything they have distanced themselves from any indian heritage in their campaigns. Nothing to expect here.


    so are thousands of desis who got GCs recently, most of desis who get GC immediately become anti-immigrant, not sure why but they start protesting h1b programs, oppose visa recapture and so on, not everyone but my personal experience is really bad,


    d) Who is grassley who keeps making things tougher for us ? Not a democrat on last check.


    but dick durbin is

    [QUOTE]
    e) In this era of high unemployment, of around 17% why would any party touch anything remotely connected to a despicable term called "H1B" ? Suicidal ?


    Obama had a brilliant opportunity the first 2 years to do something, but he spent all his political capital on health care and financial reform. An opportunity lost.

    The republican party of now is not the party during 80's or otherwise, they are a bunch of people who believe evolution is a myth with Sarah Palin as their leader, add the tea party element and they are about as right as you can get.

    Forget about any bills, just hope there is no federal government lockout and USCIS stops working for a month.





    hairstyles royal wedding 2011 cake. royal wedding 2011 cake. royal wedding 2011 cake.
  • royal wedding 2011 cake.



  • tikka
    03-23 02:31 PM
    NYC members - please respond to me. Lets coordinate on this.
    I am from NYC.
    Also, I did update my contact info on the yahoo group you setup.





    leoindiano
    08-06 02:13 PM
    Nov 2004 PD.

    Delax,

    One more thing i see, if a case is transferred from another center, looks they are not touching it.





    betoaguirre
    03-23 10:15 AM
    I have received the information package from Varsha and sanjay and need to know if there is someone from Oklahoma who wants to join me and a couple more to meet the lawmakers. Please send pm.
    Thnx..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment