Thursday, June 23, 2011

sacred heart of jesus

images Sacred Heart of Jesus E-Card sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus Custom
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus Custom



  • anilsal
    10-12 01:04 PM
    Don't post for receipts people... IV people don't like it.

    IV people will not like new threads on receipts. Use the lengthy "Receipts Thread" to your heart's content.





    wallpaper Sacred Heart of Jesus Custom sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus



  • gc_lover
    06-08 07:51 AM
    Isn't it a sad irony that we are now celebrating the demise of the much anticipated CIR...which was supposed to have solved all our issues...

    Any idea what's in store for the future...

    It's a restrictionist stratergy. If you have X, and you ask for X+5 then they will threaten you with X-5. In the end, you will be happy that you have your X back and won't ask for X+5, at least for a while.





    sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus Painting
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus Painting



  • godbless
    04-16 11:41 AM
    Bump.





    2011 Sacred Heart of Jesus sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus



  • Bpositive
    02-22 05:17 PM
    Talk to a good lawyer...you should be able to sort it out..Congrats on getting into the Phd program at MIT. No mean task...



    more...


    sacred heart of jesus. SACRED HEART OF JESUS
  • SACRED HEART OF JESUS



  • thamizhan
    07-18 10:43 AM
    Another coverage...
    http://www.hardbeatnews.com/editor/RTE/my_documents/my_files/details.asp?newsid=13192&title=Top%20Stories





    sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus Vintage
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus Vintage



  • god_bless_you
    04-06 02:11 PM
    Thanks god_bless_you for you response. So it appears that I either have to have a valid H1 or EAD on hand in order to work.

    If you are extending the H1B, however, there is a grace period of 200 some day where you can work without a valid H1B while the H1B extension is pending. Isn't there a grace period if you are changing from H1B to EAD? From what you are saying, there isn't.
    I am sure on that.. Please check with a Immigration attorney!



    more...


    sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus



  • mayurcreation
    04-18 08:05 AM
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

    This is to certify that Mr. XXX was full time employed with CompanyName from date to date as a Sr. Programmer Analyst.

    During his tenure with us, he skillfully handled major responsibilities and found him to be hardworking and very productive.

    Mr. XXX job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�

    Please feel free to contact me for further information.

    Sincerely,

    {Name}
    {Title}





    2010 Sacred Heart of Jesus Painting sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus E-Card
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus E-Card



  • santb1975
    09-30 09:59 PM
    I got back after my weekend. I will look at the Yahoo groups



    more...


    sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus Giclee
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus Giclee



  • man-woman-and-gc
    03-26 08:43 AM
    I got another CRIS email today. Can anyone tell me what is the 'standard processing' mentioned in the email below?
    Anyone else know what this means for the status of my application?

    Thanks.


    -----------------------------
    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

    The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)





    hair Sacred Heart of Jesus sacred heart of jesus. The Sacred Heart of Jesus: A
  • The Sacred Heart of Jesus: A



  • Munna Bhai
    08-30 07:53 AM
    copy of first and last paystubs of all employers?
    :eek: :eek:
    I can hardly find any paystub beyond 6 months, in my case. I hope and pray that I dont get an RFE like that. Do people really keep all the paystubs they ever received from employers? that is an outrage.
    If this is not unfair that what else is?
    WOW.......

    I think the best way to handle this is, atleast contact couple of attorneys and sit down with them. Go over every single detail, and dont miss out on any papers. Some of the papers you listed, are standard attachements anyways. I wonder why your lawyer didnt submit those along with original form?

    These type of issues will come only if at some stage(H1b or GC) USCIS has a red-flag associated with this case(or company).



    more...


    sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue



  • ggc
    08-16 04:44 PM
    Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.

    1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?

    2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.

    3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?





    hot SACRED HEART OF JESUS sacred heart of jesus. Teachings of Jesus
  • Teachings of Jesus



  • fres42
    01-27 10:57 AM
    I applied for my H1B extension on Aug 23rd(Vermont). It says they are currently processing Oct 01, but my case is still pending..... Anyone in the same boat?

    Vjkypally, I am in a similar position. I applied for H1 transfer Aug 13th, Vermont Center. Yes, it says they are processing Oct 1, but my case is still pending. For some reason the online status hasn't been updated. It shows old status, pending, the original status of Aug 13 reciept notice date.



    more...


    house Sacred Heart of Jesus sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus



  • sagar_nyc
    01-30 11:11 AM
    I am hearing lot of cases about H1 extension denial. My advise to people is that if you have option to work on EAD please do so. I think because of current economic condition extention is becoming difficult



    Hello Sac-r-ten,

    Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.

    Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.

    Your input might help me. Thank you in advance





    tattoo Sacred Heart of Jesus Vintage sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart Community#39;s Blog
  • Sacred Heart Community#39;s Blog



  • kevinkris
    07-29 10:34 PM
    Hi All,

    We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
    We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.

    Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
    Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?

    I heard that mexico has different rules?

    Thanks for your help.



    more...


    pictures Sacred Heart of Jesus sacred heart of jesus. Promises of the Sacred Heart
  • Promises of the Sacred Heart



  • mhtanim
    10-07 01:39 PM
    So, you can keep driving in Maryland with your Ohio license as long as it's valid but you cannot get a Maryland drivers license because of some stupid notes written on the Ohio license?

    This is really frustrating to see how some states target (segregate?) the legal immigrants.





    dresses Teachings of Jesus sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus and
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus and



  • rajpatelemail
    12-09 05:43 PM
    yeah
    this guy can not even dare to reveal id....
    pity pity....

    To avoid this type of d***less Buttheads comments, we are requesting to reveal ids.

    Comments and reds are very much fine and apprciated... No issues.
    So that we can learn from others comments.
    But Revealing ID is very very important.

    see my comments , this d***less is giving comments and do not have spine to reveal his/her id, yet.



    more...


    makeup Sacred Heart of Jesus Giclee sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus



  • ras
    05-24 12:44 PM
    You are right about that. However, the situation when you try to switch to H1B from EAD while remaining in the US is what I was referring to...

    Under that situation, you only get the remaining years on H1 but I was told by my attorney that you do count against the cap though..

    This is such a grey area, I bet even USCIS is not clear on what they would do...

    I didn't get it quite clearly. In fact am referring to the situation for switching from EAD to H1 while in USA and you still have 1.5years on H1 to complete 6years.





    girlfriend Sacred Heart Community#39;s Blog sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus



  • mdipi
    10-21 06:37 PM
    i heard that steve ODed on drugs, thats why he left. almost dieed.:evil:





    hairstyles Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue sacred heart of jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus - 3D
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus - 3D



  • needGCcool
    09-04 10:10 AM
    Yup, you have to wait. Do not send them anything without getting the RFE? This is what I was advised by the doctor we visited to get all the medicals done.

    I have a question for you guys. My wife was pregnant when she took her medicals. So skin test was not performed on her. Do i need to wait for the RFE or is it possible to update USCIS with another I-693 with the TB test?





    pd052009
    09-13 02:51 PM
    You save time when you port from one EB category to another EB category and your country of chargeability has a backlog. Switching b/w employers with same EB category will not save any time.
    Hi pd052009,
    Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
    Thanks.





    sabbygirl99
    03-28 11:23 AM
    My LC is languishing in Philly backlog center. Not sure if I beleive that they will have it completed by Sep 2007. In any case, I am blessed enough to be able to switch to a part time status at work. I am enrolling in a part time graduate program. My question is - will going part time at work hurt me with LC or even later with 140, 485, or maybe even green card interview?? Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment