Sunday, June 19, 2011

tariffs and quotas

images Quotas and Tariffs tariffs and quotas. A fickle world market, tariffs
  • A fickle world market, tariffs



  • BornConfused
    07-03 11:04 AM
    Texas service center. I think they move much faster than Nebraska.





    wallpaper A fickle world market, tariffs tariffs and quotas. tariffs and quotas. lobster tariffs from April
  • tariffs and quotas. lobster tariffs from April



  • satishku_2000
    05-26 07:43 PM
    This new law in its current form affects everyone who is here legally whether someone is a Student or H1B

    1. Some one who is a student he gets extended OPT

    2. The moment student want to file for H1, his employer should be willing to shell out nearly $10,000

    3. Every extension subsequently costs same amount unless they dont increase it further.

    4. Some one on H1b cant do consulting.

    5. Some one whose EB petition is pedning and nearing 6th year is scrwed because of the reduction in VISA numbers and repealing of AC21.

    6. Employers have to shell out $10000 every year to get extension.


    A spoke with at least 10 people and have them signed up for IV.

    Folks , Please talk about this issue when you make weekend calls. No one from EB community is spared from this draconian bill .

    Make phone calls and have your people signed up for IV





    tariffs and quotas. tariffs and quotas. such as tariffs on imported
  • tariffs and quotas. such as tariffs on imported



  • mhtanim
    10-09 12:07 PM
    For the past 2 renewals in FL for me it was like that. They will give exactly for 1 year and will have TEMPORARY in red color font.

    Couple of times during travel, Airport TSA authorities asked me why it is temporary in DL and asked me do you have any other photo id proof. So I started carrying Passport with me during the travel to avoid this mess.

    Nice... each year they are making money out of you. We will keep paying every year for being legal while illegals will keep driving without any or fake licenses and no insurance. Another great way to make us feel NOT Welcome.





    2011 tariffs and quotas. lobster tariffs from April tariffs and quotas. tariffs and quotas; quotas de
  • tariffs and quotas; quotas de



  • go_guy123
    10-23 02:02 PM
    Glad to see this law. Also this law gives me hope for recapture. No one knew about this law was in transit and without any hitches this one passed all the way. So for those who feel that recapture cannot pass can rethink their position based on this new fact.

    Yes very true....actually thanks to organizations like IV a lot of lawmakers now understand the EB backlog. There is not a major opposition to EB reform.
    It is the CIR that is holding this back.



    more...


    tariffs and quotas. tariffs and quotas
  • tariffs and quotas



  • leenakamat
    08-15 02:15 PM
    You can file a DOL complaint, which could spell serious consequences for the employer. You could also file a wage claim with your state's employment development department to recover the wages you were owed.





    tariffs and quotas. Indian iron ore export tariffs
  • Indian iron ore export tariffs



  • meridiani.planum
    02-21 12:37 AM
    1. H1 (assuming in your H1petition you had requested a change of status from H4 to H1 and as part of theapproval you have a new I94).
    2. she is already outof status. 6months of out of status puts getting a green card into jeopardy.
    3. she can travel and re-enter on H4 to activate H4 status.She cant work at that point without filinganother H1 (no need to wait for april/quota etc though, since she has already been granted an H1 once). If she wants to come back with the H1 active she can get an H1 stamping, but my guess is that will be a problem as she does not have payslips.
    4. file a change of status to H4, or travel out of the US and return on H4 (assuming her H4 tied to your H1 is still valid)


    Members,

    I need some help to act in right direction.

    In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.

    1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
    2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
    3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
    4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.

    Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.

    ~cheers



    more...


    tariffs and quotas. Tariffs And Quotas. and
  • Tariffs And Quotas. and



  • new_horizon
    07-19 11:19 PM
    I have the same question. I've just filed my I-485, and am waiting for the receipt number. Is it advisable to continue on H1b rather than switching to EAD? My company lawyer is advising against applying for EAD.
    Would there be any problem to my I485 petition if I switch to a new employer using H1B transfer? Is there any drawback if I switch to EAD/AP apart from the annual renewal expense? :confused:





    2010 tariffs and quotas. such as tariffs on imported tariffs and quotas. Quotas and Tariffs
  • Quotas and Tariffs



  • prdgl
    02-10 10:32 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions.

    I have been breaking my head with this for quiet a while.

    But what Ulterior motive can my employer have. Is he trying to lock me up with his company for years, becuase if he doesn't give me a copy of LC or I-140 then I can't really change jobs which is not nice.

    Also i heard that if "I" pay the attorney rather than my company paying, I will get to have a copy of what ever i do with my attorney. Is that right ? My current employer pays for entire GC while the new employer asks his employees to pay for it.

    Also do you know which is more difficult to get approved EB3 or EB2 without raising any red flags ? I am trying to understand which one is safe to play.

    Thanks



    more...


    tariffs and quotas. tariffs and quotas quotas
  • tariffs and quotas quotas



  • ramaonline
    09-26 01:43 PM
    according to the regulations, h time counts towards L visa time and vice versa - It is not very clear in the i129 form





    hair tariffs and quotas; quotas de tariffs and quotas. tariffs within the clubs.
  • tariffs within the clubs.



  • gcisadawg
    08-11 04:14 PM
    bump

    done. EB3-I Oct 2003



    more...


    tariffs and quotas. Tariffs
  • Tariffs



  • som_yad
    08-04 12:53 PM
    EB3-India - RD July 16 2007.
    I saw LUD on 07/27/2008 But still no luck.:mad:





    hot tariffs and quotas tariffs and quotas. tariffs and quotas.
  • tariffs and quotas.



  • madhavig
    04-04 05:37 PM
    You and your spouse should go to the nearest IRS office with the new SSN and old ITIN letters. They can immediately make the updates in the system and you will receive the letter from IRS about invalidating the ITIN and replacing it with SSN.
    Even if you do not have ITIN letter, you can still tell them but do take the SSN card and photo identity for any verification.



    more...


    house by tariffs or quotas on tariffs and quotas. of tariff rate quotas,
  • of tariff rate quotas,



  • hyderabad123
    04-27 08:08 AM
    Hi mhssatya,

    Better to hire local attorney, you guys can go at one time for an interview. Please do keep me posted after the interview.

    I had interview on Mar 30th on I-485 Interview,

    Earlier we got an denial on I-485 bcz of withdrawn my approved I-140 from Previous Employer.

    Before itself I moved new employer uncer AC 21 portability.
    We applied MTR on I-485 and thet is approved.
    After that we recieved interview letter. The interview was Good, end of the interview, the officer told us, that will review again, if any docs needed will let you know with in 2 weeks.
    Still didnt recive any response. Can you guys please do advice on my case, can i call to customer care on my case or better to go take an info pass.

    Thanks





    tattoo Indian iron ore export tariffs tariffs and quotas. tariffs and quotas
  • tariffs and quotas



  • dcrtrv27
    11-13 02:56 PM
    Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
    In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
    I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.

    Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
    Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.

    I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:



    more...


    pictures Tariffs And Quotas. and tariffs and quotas. tariffs import quotas Offs
  • tariffs import quotas Offs



  • guru76
    10-05 06:34 PM
    I was once asked by an immigration officer in India why I was coming to India. I have an Indian passport. This was in Hyderabad.

    So its not just US/Canada.





    dresses tariffs and quotas. tariffs and quotas. with no tariffs or quotas
  • with no tariffs or quotas



  • chi_shark
    06-29 07:42 PM
    As per H1B you cannot do this.. the second job will be illegal

    you can do it... you have to file an addtional H1... its just like the regular h1 except it is for part-time work... dont know any further specifics...



    more...


    makeup tariffs and quotas quotas tariffs and quotas. by tariffs or quotas on
  • by tariffs or quotas on



  • chaukas
    08-28 11:39 AM
    I hope this helps.





    girlfriend tariffs and quotas tariffs and quotas. due to tariffs and quotas.
  • due to tariffs and quotas.



  • arrarrgee
    07-18 10:40 AM
    Diggggggedddd :D

    Dugg!:)





    hairstyles Tariffs tariffs and quotas. tariffs and quotas
  • tariffs and quotas



  • gparr
    July 27th, 2005, 06:25 PM
    Ajp, your too hard on yourself, I think your version turned out great. Gary, how about a psd version for the nikon users, although I may be wasting my time since you've several nice results from those who have posted.

    Nik,
    Ask and you shall receive. It's a 40 MB monster file. I took the RAW file and ran it through the PSCS RAW converter without altering it in any way, then saved as a psd file. Hope it's what you need.
    Gary

    http://www.gparr.com/images/gparrpsd.zip





    Sampath7768
    10-15 01:40 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I have recently seen an excellent summary on this but now I am not able to find it. Below are my doubts and would appreciate some inputs or please direct me to that link...

    1) Have a Job on H1B
    2) Received EAD.

    My Question is "Can I take up a second job on EAD and continue using H1B for my first job?"

    Pl adice.

    Thanks much.
    PD: Feb 2005, EB2
    RD: 20th July 07
    ND: 17 th Aug 07





    lghtslpr
    02-09 12:56 PM
    we can set up web fax with the same content.

    Please just do it! Then let people know here and there. I'll try to get the word out too.

    (This is a grass roots effort, so there is little top-down orchestration.)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment