Monday, June 6, 2011

tuscaloosa tornado 2000

tuscaloosa tornado 2000. Re: Tuscaloosa Tornado amateur
  • Re: Tuscaloosa Tornado amateur



  • PBF
    Mar 26, 09:32 PM
    The whole thing is just silly and a time-waster.

    What was the point anyway? The seller will not get the money and most likely be suspended/banned.

    1. Wrong category
    2. Misleading title

    Puh-leeeease, gimme uh break!! :rolleyes:





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. Tuscaloosa Tornado
  • Tuscaloosa Tornado



  • Mala
    Jan 12, 02:26 AM
    If I could get Apple's programmers to make one change, the first would be to bring back the handy method of choosing what application to open from a web address in email.

    Used to be that if you wanted to change this, you option-clicked on the address, and a list of applications came up.

    This is now gone, and I have no idea how to change the browser that is the automatic choice.

    Others? What would you change?





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado 2000.
  • tuscaloosa tornado 2000.



  • vader_slri
    Mar 31, 12:27 PM
    The Gorillaz love to experiment and Damon Albarn mentioned himself that he loves to challenge himself whist creating his works. In other words, this will not be a continuing trend. I doubt very much will other artists will follow suit.

    That said: touche. I can't believe I missed that. I think I need to strike out the word impossible and put impractical.

    I fully agree that this won't be a mainstream endeavour. I just had to object to the "Impossible" claim. ;)





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. Tuscaloosa tornado damage from
  • Tuscaloosa tornado damage from



  • Gonzo3333
    Dec 25, 05:09 AM
    This (http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-ProLine-6-2dqt-2e-Stand-Mixer/dp/B000TM4IQ6) is the only thing I know about.

    http://www.kitchenmall.net/images/pictures/kitchen-aid-pro-line-mixer-6-quart.jpg

    I would highly recommend buying the meat grinder attachment for that thing. I have been at my parents house since Dec 17th and bought 2 beef tenderloins from the local grocery store. I saved about $30 because the parents live out in the boonies compared to the city.

    I trimmed up each tenderloin into some steaks, froze them and used the extra trimmings to make some ground tenderloin. Then I got hungry and used the ground tenderloin to make mini cheeseburgers infused with bacon. Mmmmmmm.

    I am not quite sure which one I will get when my sister comes up later today. They are both black though.



    more...


    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado. april 15
  • tuscaloosa tornado. april 15



  • mcdj
    Mar 28, 08:48 AM
    To LOLwinner. Your a law student? If that is true, I hope you never become a lawyer, our world need less people like you in our profession.

    OTOH a lawyer who can't spell you're is also troublesome.





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado. tuscaloosa
  • tuscaloosa tornado. tuscaloosa



  • rasmasyean
    Apr 15, 05:48 AM
    Not necessarily. ACT UP was a very aggressive group in the 80's that used that motto to bring attention to the AIDS crisis. I didn't like them or their tactics much at all at the time either. But you know what? It worked. They definitely served their purpose and are responsible for bringing serious attention to HIV/AIDS. Because you know what? Standing up to bullies like social conservatives works.

    What doesn't work is letting them walk all over you, like they've been doing for decades. I'm talking about people who, no matter what you do, will NEVER respect you unless you stand up to them. Sometimes, violence is the answer. I'm sorry, but that's just a sad truth. It should always be the last resort, but it is the only answer sometimes. If people like this think you'll never fight back, you'll always lose. Because you know why? They think we're evil. They think we're the enemy. They've dehumanized us to such an extent that they think it's OK to beat the crap out of us, take our rights and even try to take our children. Would you sit still for that? They will never see us as even remotely human. And if we sit there and take it, we'll never get anywhere. These are not people you play nice with, because they won't play nice back. They are going out of their way to hurt us. There is no doubt about that.

    Homosexuality was accepted and practiced openly during the Roman Era...which is what most of us here draw roots as a "real civilization". It was when the Christians and Abrahamic religions took over that being gay started to be "outlawed". Prolly has to do a lot with the fact that the "kings" needed subjects to draw loyal warriors and peasants from to keep their land, etc...especially since major factions killed eachother all the time.

    Nevertheless, what you are experiencing is the remnance of Christianity's "being fruitful and multiply" efforts. It may take a while for "new thought processes" to reach "the conservatives" out there, but it will get there as these religions start to have less and less control over people's behaviors and even start to die out as we all enter the modern world.

    Much of what we believe in to "keep the land" in modern times involves more of a faith in "Capitalism" than faith in "God". And you are right that "gay couples can raise children" too these days with modern technology, but the underlying requirement as with any successful family, is your capitalistic faith and success in it (read: money). But I think that since the US takes much of the brunt of world military efforts, there will still be a need for a large sector of ppl who will sacrifice themselves to "go to heaven". It's no wonder that the USA, although most advanced of the Western world, has the most religious ppl. Which is why "Don't ask, don't tell" has persisted in the military for ages. But I think as we roboticize more warfare in the future, there won't be as much of a need to make religious kids willingly act as cannon fodder so the Military might be more open to gays. Afterall, an extra person in front of a joystick is just as good as an extra person in front of a cash register...regardless of sexual preference. ;)



    more...


    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado. tuscaloosa
  • tuscaloosa tornado. tuscaloosa



  • onlyminsik
    May 6, 04:47 AM
    SKEWERfree is game that supply ordered skewer.

    Materials pop up on the screen at a rate different speed and

    anywhere touch~ then skewer come out!

    Notice, sequence material~





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado pictures.
  • tuscaloosa tornado pictures.



  • *LTD*
    Apr 27, 05:04 PM
    Like it was said in other forms (and also by myself), it was blown hugely out of proportion, and a week from now, no one will even care about it anymore.

    But then all we'll have left is antenna-gate. :(



    more...


    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado pictures.
  • tuscaloosa tornado pictures.



  • AppleCode
    Sep 4, 04:36 PM
    Mine for the month
    http://a.imageshack.us/img203/456/screenshot20100904at533.png





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado. tuscaloosa
  • tuscaloosa tornado. tuscaloosa



  • robbieduncan
    Apr 30, 07:16 AM
    Revert your system to your last backup? You do have regular backups right?



    more...


    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado video.
  • tuscaloosa tornado video.



  • MrSmith
    Apr 26, 09:52 PM
    As a lesbian, I take this passage to mean that having sex with a man is detestable. So, what you're saying is that you find it detestable for a woman to have sex with a man? Lesbians everywhere thank you for your support.
    No straight man in their right mind would find lesbian sex detestable...





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado pictures.
  • tuscaloosa tornado pictures.



  • BeSweeet
    Apr 25, 08:21 AM
    you should add a choice in the poll "I Already have a White iPhone"
    since some already do, :D
    you know .. the white transformation kit ;)

    Ditto. Would've been interesting to see how many people would've voted for that option.



    more...


    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado pictures.
  • tuscaloosa tornado pictures.



  • CH3Z
    Apr 29, 05:06 PM
    I recently updated to 4.3.2, and whenever I try to apply a lockscreen theme I get this result:

    http://i51.tinypic.com/28aupaf.png

    The regular slide to unlock image is always there no matter which theme I choose. Is this a problem with 4.3.2? Or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. Tuscaloosa tornado reminds us
  • Tuscaloosa tornado reminds us



  • iLikeMyiMac
    Dec 16, 08:23 PM
    How about a nice 1000 hertz tone?



    more...


    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado damage.
  • tuscaloosa tornado damage.



  • McBeats
    Oct 13, 07:15 AM
    the google maps tweets is AWESOME





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. tuscaloosa tornado pictures.
  • tuscaloosa tornado pictures.



  • agaskew
    Dec 26, 02:09 PM
    I got this :)

    http://www.racing-school.co.uk/images/newsite/experiences/ferrai_aston.jpg (http://www.racing-school.co.uk/driving/ferrari_aston.asp)



    more...


    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. Tornadoes In Two Months.
  • Tornadoes In Two Months.



  • NS2K
    Jun 23, 04:40 PM
    I hope to get there at about 7AM.
    I was able to register about 7AM on the 15th, but have not recieved any confirmation. Hope that all is in order.
    Just updated the software on my 3G, but am looking forward to seeing what it is like on the new hardware. Sounds Really Good so far...
    Jim





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. april 15 tuscaloosa tornado.
  • april 15 tuscaloosa tornado.



  • swingerofbirch
    Sep 29, 12:58 AM
    Everyone's been plagued by the same email outages...why should you expect special treatment?

    I don't expect special treatment. Any dotmac user has the ability to petition Apple for a free year of service to compensate for reliability issues. I'm not pulling a fast one on Apple. It was their decision to give me a free year, and if they do it again it will also be their decision.

    If they won't give me a free year as a gesture of goodwill, I am free to make my own decisions based on theirs.

    There's nothing special about it. Just dealing with customer service.





    tuscaloosa tornado 2000. and death in Tuscaloosa,
  • and death in Tuscaloosa,



  • blackpond
    Mar 25, 11:36 AM
    Probably just using these acquisitions to improve "Places" in iLife or some meaningless drivel like that.





    nwainwright
    Oct 1, 11:24 AM
    Hi there,

    I've been a Mac user since '84 and a Notes user since '93. I also am a Notes developer and I've led dozens of Notes implementations. It's a great platform if it's done well. The biggest achilles heel has been their user interface (on any platform), and they're set to fix that (for the most part) in the next 12 months.

    The Notes Mac client hasn't always been the best. Well, never the best but it's been usable and they should be applauded for their long-standing support of the Mac platform. One of the key execs at their development team, Tim Halvorsen, was a key Mac supporter over the years (he's not there now).

    The movement of OS X to a robust set of development tools, coupled with the maturity of software development practices in general across the software industry, means that full and exciting support of OS X alongside Windows is now a lot easier than it has ever been...meaning Macs will be making more inroads into enterprise accounts.

    I applaud IBM's support of OS X and I only see things accelerating.

    By the way...shops with Notes deployed well tend to be just as passionate about Notes and some of us can be about Macs. :-)

    ...Neil





    BornAgainMac
    Nov 20, 03:56 PM
    Sorry, that probably needs some explanation. In much the same way as "Turbo" was in the '80s, and "Power" was in the '90s, and "Extreme" is in the 2000's, "Yahoogolous" is the marketing-word of 2021. Nothing to do with the .com that took over Microsoft in 2015 though.

    Turbo brings back memories. The concept of having a button on your computer to use a higher clock speed and turn it off so games run at the standard speed. Some games were designed to run at 4.77 mhz. No faster.

    I like the iChat function with the phone but I will be happy to see a phone that fully syncs with a Mac using Bluetooth. Addresses, photos, pictures, dial tones, music, movies, todos, and calendars. That would be cool if the basics would work. I hate my current phone because the designers have no creativity or brain to come up with those features.





    Doctor Q
    Mar 28, 01:28 AM
    There's a section called How do I find my own posts? in the FAQ.

    If by "watch your posts" you mean that you want to know when there's new discussion in a forum thread in which you have posted, see Forum tip: how to use subscriptions.





    redAPPLE
    Oct 22, 06:49 AM
    yeah, i heard of that...

    i think they mentioned it on the same sentence, when they mentioned iWalk.

    right guys?





    DewGuy1999
    May 1, 09:48 PM
    See if this is what you need:

    Clean up the Clutter: Photoshop CS3 Window Tips (http://www.adobepress.com/articles/article.asp?p=1174791)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment