frostrated
09-03 02:01 PM
Does that also apply to a case where the person is employed in another country and getting paid there? What about a case where the H4 holder travels to their home country and works for 3 months at a local company and gets paid for it?
Correct me if I am wrong but I would think the rule only applies if you work and earn money in the US.
You are correct. An H4 cannot work in the US if they are getting paid on US payroll. They can work as long as they do NOT get paid in US. They can telecommute for a company in India for all you want, and get paid in India in Indian currency. The H4 holder will have to file taxes in India though.
Correct me if I am wrong but I would think the rule only applies if you work and earn money in the US.
You are correct. An H4 cannot work in the US if they are getting paid on US payroll. They can work as long as they do NOT get paid in US. They can telecommute for a company in India for all you want, and get paid in India in Indian currency. The H4 holder will have to file taxes in India though.
wallpaper 1976 Chevrolet Silverado (Not
superdude
07-31 07:18 PM
Hi All,
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
Got stamped twice in Canada. I have MS from USA. When I went for the second time my friend came along with me who did not have a degree from US. He also got the VISA.
There was couple came for H1 renewal and for H4-H1. His wife could not get H4-H1 as she was having a degree in Commerce and working for a small consulting comp. VO gave her H4. I did not know the actual details of her case though.
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
Got stamped twice in Canada. I have MS from USA. When I went for the second time my friend came along with me who did not have a degree from US. He also got the VISA.
There was couple came for H1 renewal and for H4-H1. His wife could not get H4-H1 as she was having a degree in Commerce and working for a small consulting comp. VO gave her H4. I did not know the actual details of her case though.
vikrantp
01-22 09:17 AM
You have waited very long and I think you deserve to get the green card. But under EB3 India, that wont happen for another 4-6 years to be conservative. If you were qualified for EB2 as of Nov 2001 (you held a MS or had BS + 5 yrs as of Nov 2001, you should not have any problem with retaining the old priority date while filing under EB2). Ask your client to file Perm LC under EB2 & do the I140 using the Nov 2001 PD. Then join them.If you don't qualify, do in EB3. Dont join the client if they are not stable.. better to wait with your current employer under EB3 than go EB3 with an unstable employer and risk losing it all in the worst case scenario. If they really want you that badly, they will do this under premium processing and you could be in your current state with them in a matter of a couple of months.
Don't you need to be on their payroll before they file PERM? I am exploring a similar option but I thought you need to be on their payroll before the apply for PERM/I140?
Don't you need to be on their payroll before they file PERM? I am exploring a similar option but I thought you need to be on their payroll before the apply for PERM/I140?
2011 86+chevy+silverado+
EndlessWait
05-24 01:56 PM
i suggested this idea to IV few times.. The only way ppl seem to get attention here is when you show unity and boycott.
But quite honestly, the way Indians are, its hard to get them together. We have never been able to unite desis on any issue since independence ;)
But quite honestly, the way Indians are, its hard to get them together. We have never been able to unite desis on any issue since independence ;)
more...
franklin
06-22 04:12 PM
doesn't matter, they are all pretty much the same, and cost pretty much the same amount of money.
It is murphy's law that they will all look dreadful :)
It is murphy's law that they will all look dreadful :)
apb
09-14 08:52 PM
Just got approval emails for both me and my spouse.
Did you see any LUD prior to this email?
Did you see any LUD prior to this email?
more...

us_gc_aspirant
09-26 02:04 AM
I was on L1 since Dec 2001 and left in Aug 2005. Came back on H1 in March 2006; H1 was approved only till Dec 2007 ( 6 yrs from 2001). I did not get a fresh 6 yrs., when I moved from L1 to H1. I believe this is the same case with H4.
The reason why I am asking is that I saw a Immi. Attorney reply in one of the Silicon valley magazines that L1 is not counted against H1 6 yrs. clock. From my H1 approval I find this to be incorrect interpretation.
Can anyone share their experience on this.
Thanks very much.
The reason why I am asking is that I saw a Immi. Attorney reply in one of the Silicon valley magazines that L1 is not counted against H1 6 yrs. clock. From my H1 approval I find this to be incorrect interpretation.
Can anyone share their experience on this.
Thanks very much.
2010 Chevrolet : Silverado 1500
averagedesi
09-14 10:58 AM
Here is something interesting
My wife got her EAD approved for 2 years, she is suppose to get her extension only for a year as on Sep 10 when they renewed her card the priority dates were current.
USCIS an organization that is above and beyond the laws of this country.
My wife got her EAD approved for 2 years, she is suppose to get her extension only for a year as on Sep 10 when they renewed her card the priority dates were current.
USCIS an organization that is above and beyond the laws of this country.
more...
lalitjain2002
04-14 11:22 PM
All,
I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.
Questions .....
a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.
Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...
Thanks in advance ..
Lalit
I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.
Questions .....
a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.
Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...
Thanks in advance ..
Lalit
hair Chevrolet : C/K Pickup 1500
transpass
08-14 01:18 PM
But i noticed, All approved cases are clear, means no RFE in any stage.
I don't know about that...Cases can be approved after RFE...Some cases might have been that way...Who knows? But I have not seen postings with approvals after RFE though over the past few days...
I don't know about that...Cases can be approved after RFE...Some cases might have been that way...Who knows? But I have not seen postings with approvals after RFE though over the past few days...
more...
gjoe
08-21 05:53 PM
Since you have given your DOB and also I have seen some of your posts here are my predictions for you.
You are a person who is attached to your family and friends very closely. You feel disappointed when you think that they don't reciprocate the same kind of feelings towards you.
You have lots of passion towards whatever you choose to do, but when you see that you are not able to come to the top on that you will feel dejected and frustated.
You won't indulge in wasteful spending, but sometimes you go out of control with your spending for a short period of time.
You would be a very trustworthy person and you will be an average performer at work as far as others consider you.
You can acheive greater heights in life and career if you can focus and hang in there without diverting yourself due to restlessness or boredom.
To sum up the whole thing in a few words -" If you learn to persist you will see big successes"
All the best buddy.
You are a person who is attached to your family and friends very closely. You feel disappointed when you think that they don't reciprocate the same kind of feelings towards you.
You have lots of passion towards whatever you choose to do, but when you see that you are not able to come to the top on that you will feel dejected and frustated.
You won't indulge in wasteful spending, but sometimes you go out of control with your spending for a short period of time.
You would be a very trustworthy person and you will be an average performer at work as far as others consider you.
You can acheive greater heights in life and career if you can focus and hang in there without diverting yourself due to restlessness or boredom.
To sum up the whole thing in a few words -" If you learn to persist you will see big successes"
All the best buddy.
hot 1986 Chevrolet Blazer S10
bkshres
10-07 03:47 PM
Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.
Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?
Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?
more...
house i have a chevy silverado
r2i2009
05-14 04:21 PM
2009------we can see something happening.
Until then Visa Bulleting is our best hope and source
Let us pray.
Until then Visa Bulleting is our best hope and source
Let us pray.
tattoo 1987 Chevy Silverado 4 x 4
zofa30
09-14 11:52 AM
bc_rp,
Thanks for your reply.
For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?
Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.
Thanks
Thanks for your reply.
For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?
Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.
Thanks
more...
pictures Lifted 1997 Chevy Silverado
lord_labaku
11-19 03:38 PM
I think this is a good idea. Most people here, coming from a computerized world, assume that everything in USCIS is automated. Its only partly true. Due to security reasons, preventing vulnerability, they still deal with mostly paper.
dresses chevy silverado lifted
TwinkleM
06-26 11:20 AM
Thanx once again Ms. Sen for you so valuable response. Is there anyways, you could tell me the email address. It will be then easy for me to talk to him when I have all the information. Another question, has the email to be sent out only by the lawyer, or the company can directly do that?
Thanx once again...
Thanx once again...
more...
makeup 1986 Chevy C-10 Short box!
posmd
11-12 11:51 AM
I have looked at your link and to be sure this is an inspiring human being. As are pretty much all of the nominated CNN heros. That said, I want to make a point that I think should make people take pause.
This is firstly an immigration website. It is certainly not a ethnocentric website. IV leadership have gone to extraordinary lengths over the years to emphasize this. Yet people keep posting such requests to give the impression to all that it is Indocentric. It harms the cause.
Finally, if you are asking people to vote because he is the most deserving as CNN hero that would be one thing. If on the other hand as all the evidence suggests you are asking folks to vote because he is Indian, then I am afraid it speaks more to prejudice than anything else.
I am saying this because I hope it makes everyone think about it.
This is firstly an immigration website. It is certainly not a ethnocentric website. IV leadership have gone to extraordinary lengths over the years to emphasize this. Yet people keep posting such requests to give the impression to all that it is Indocentric. It harms the cause.
Finally, if you are asking people to vote because he is the most deserving as CNN hero that would be one thing. If on the other hand as all the evidence suggests you are asking folks to vote because he is Indian, then I am afraid it speaks more to prejudice than anything else.
I am saying this because I hope it makes everyone think about it.
girlfriend chevrolet silverado chevy
yabadaba
06-18 11:59 AM
part1:
Date of Last Arrival (mm/dd/yyyy)
since i did not get that stamped on my passport...do i put in the date that i last got the stamp when i last entered?
Date of Last Arrival (mm/dd/yyyy)
since i did not get that stamped on my passport...do i put in the date that i last got the stamp when i last entered?
hairstyles 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Chevrolet Used Victory Red Share this
theMan
05-24 01:04 PM
Only last week I saw an article that said something to the effect that " Want US GC, get Masters". At that time, we all laughed at how these reports are compiled and brushed them off as tabloids.
Unfortunately , this time IV has got the right message and the publicity, but how will an average reader decide which article is saying the truth. People will understand/interpret the news the way their minds wants it to be , regardless of what the absolute truth is.
Regardless , a step in the positive direction for us
Unfortunately , this time IV has got the right message and the publicity, but how will an average reader decide which article is saying the truth. People will understand/interpret the news the way their minds wants it to be , regardless of what the absolute truth is.
Regardless , a step in the positive direction for us
jamesbond007
11-19 03:32 PM
Does this mean that, if we do not want to be overstepped in the Q, everyone has to have an attorney with AILA membership?? :eek:
Everyone send chocolates/gifts to your attorney for Thanksgiving/Christmas and be on their good side.
Everyone send chocolates/gifts to your attorney for Thanksgiving/Christmas and be on their good side.
ameryki
06-22 02:58 PM
Instead of entering (c)(09) on the EAD renewal form, I entered (c)(0)(9). Friends please let me know if this is going to cause any issue for my EAD application?
dont think this should be an issue mate...wait and watch
dont think this should be an issue mate...wait and watch
No comments:
Post a Comment