gctest
10-04 03:47 PM
i have a fan following...yay
and i will keep writing "lower case i" coz it bothers you so much :D:D:D
Guess what the latest news is :D:D:D
gctest is a perfect jackass, think he is also a complete fraud.
If you look at his posts, initially he said despite holding a doctorate and being around since 1996, he is EB2. So far so good.
Then he says his dependents got approved on his EB2, while his case is rotting (????:D)
The story changes dramatically after you point out if he is the real cream of the crop, he should have been easily qualified for EB1.
The latest, breaking news is that he's from a top-notch research univ and has approved 140 in EB1 but still he's gonna fight for what's fair and against what's unfair (:D:D:D:D:D)
Everything is made up, because the story changes all the time, when you attack him. I think the truth of the matter is he's EB2 and he's lying about EB1.
His case never ever qualified for EB1 (publishing some academic trash doesn't qualify you for anything, see my earlier post on this thread regarding this), so he's completely sore and has lost his mind.
and i will keep writing "lower case i" coz it bothers you so much :D:D:D
Guess what the latest news is :D:D:D
gctest is a perfect jackass, think he is also a complete fraud.
If you look at his posts, initially he said despite holding a doctorate and being around since 1996, he is EB2. So far so good.
Then he says his dependents got approved on his EB2, while his case is rotting (????:D)
The story changes dramatically after you point out if he is the real cream of the crop, he should have been easily qualified for EB1.
The latest, breaking news is that he's from a top-notch research univ and has approved 140 in EB1 but still he's gonna fight for what's fair and against what's unfair (:D:D:D:D:D)
Everything is made up, because the story changes all the time, when you attack him. I think the truth of the matter is he's EB2 and he's lying about EB1.
His case never ever qualified for EB1 (publishing some academic trash doesn't qualify you for anything, see my earlier post on this thread regarding this), so he's completely sore and has lost his mind.
wallpaper dresses attitude quotes for
vamsi_poondla
11-06 03:44 PM
In reality, many companies who have subsidiaries abroad can use L1 visa program. But H1B offers flexibility that is much desired by many companies. (It is very less abused compared to H1B). No numerical cap on L1B may not go well with many of us. But I am very +ve that the visas are not issued in anticipatory mode like H1B. And why do companies spend 5K if they do not want to get the worker here? Do they like waste money just like that?
Logically this highlights the real problem in the system - numerical caps. If the caps are not there and companies can get a visa-on demand, they will not spend 5K per visa on anticipatory mode. Because there is no need to do that.
So no system is perfect. We have to minimize abuse and act responsibly when it comes to sensitive issues like immigration...
Logically this highlights the real problem in the system - numerical caps. If the caps are not there and companies can get a visa-on demand, they will not spend 5K per visa on anticipatory mode. Because there is no need to do that.
So no system is perfect. We have to minimize abuse and act responsibly when it comes to sensitive issues like immigration...
gc_maine2
08-11 11:36 AM
Done.
2011 Quotes On Boys And Girls.
mrdelhiite
07-12 08:20 AM
He says we will come to know about where things will be going by the time they release the August bulletin.
please share the name of the law firm he works for ?
-M
please share the name of the law firm he works for ?
-M
more...
Jaime
12-07 03:51 PM
bump

vgayalu
09-14 06:09 PM
Rather than pushing for Bills which will pass only after we get a GC, why don't we ask for something more practical. I mean ask for minor policy changes rather than asking for major law changes.
Like,
1- granting EADs to all who have completed I-140,
2- reducing the timeframe to apply for AC21 from 6 months to 3 months,
This will solve a lot of people's immediate problems.
There are many people who couldn't get their status readjusted due to retrogression after filing I485, but could get EAD atleast.
What does that mean? It means by law only a certain amount of GCs can be issued in any year, but USCIS may issue more EADs based on one of their policies.
Well said Dan19.
I am barking for the same thing for n number of times.
Like,
1- granting EADs to all who have completed I-140,
2- reducing the timeframe to apply for AC21 from 6 months to 3 months,
This will solve a lot of people's immediate problems.
There are many people who couldn't get their status readjusted due to retrogression after filing I485, but could get EAD atleast.
What does that mean? It means by law only a certain amount of GCs can be issued in any year, but USCIS may issue more EADs based on one of their policies.
Well said Dan19.
I am barking for the same thing for n number of times.
more...

rajesh_kamisetty
11-02 01:27 PM
I am certainly not the type to participate in rallies. But I like your thinking and your stand on your points, which I think are not as well expressed as you possibly could.
The only way US Govt is going to worry about solving our problem is if they find it a problem for themselves. And they will find it a problem only when people like you and me start leaving USA in hoards!!
For NOW, the only reason I have applied GC is for EAD for my wife. She is on H1 but doesn't like to work in IT field anymore. Without EAD it's difficult for her to pursue other full-time/part-time careers like fashion designer/teacher etc.,
I have come across at least one-colleague in every client place who left U.S.A - after being here for more than 7 years. And they do have children, houses and handsome salaries. And I know of number of people who have plans to eventually go back. But it's just matter of time and money. If property prices were not crazy in India, I am sure more people would have left by now.
As far as competition with young and talented Indians - I think we are good enough to come this far and should be good enough to compete when we go back :D
The day will come when I will proudly say bye-bye to America and go back to Hyderabad or Bangalore and be happy with better family-life and okay-material life. And guess what, I get to work around the world not just U.S.A.
All those who are questioning my profile details please check the public profile of mine. It has more info than most of you (Mr.internet) have in your own. To those who are calling to close this thread - Already someone modified the poll and added two new options, I won't be surprised if it is closed. If it is it will only show how fake some of you are when you talk about a few reasons ( not all) why GC backlogged should be solved fast.
Someone wanted the moderators to ban me. Tell me why I should be banned? Do you say you just want everyone to only listen to what you say and what you want them to do? You can't tolerate others' opinions and thoughts?
I am here in this country on H1B since 2000. I am also one of you waiting in this endless queue for my GC. I am also like one of you trying to get my GC fast. But I don't like to lie or twist facts for my convenience.
Thought for the day "Walk a mile in the shoes of an American before you ask them to beleive what you say"
The only way US Govt is going to worry about solving our problem is if they find it a problem for themselves. And they will find it a problem only when people like you and me start leaving USA in hoards!!
For NOW, the only reason I have applied GC is for EAD for my wife. She is on H1 but doesn't like to work in IT field anymore. Without EAD it's difficult for her to pursue other full-time/part-time careers like fashion designer/teacher etc.,
I have come across at least one-colleague in every client place who left U.S.A - after being here for more than 7 years. And they do have children, houses and handsome salaries. And I know of number of people who have plans to eventually go back. But it's just matter of time and money. If property prices were not crazy in India, I am sure more people would have left by now.
As far as competition with young and talented Indians - I think we are good enough to come this far and should be good enough to compete when we go back :D
The day will come when I will proudly say bye-bye to America and go back to Hyderabad or Bangalore and be happy with better family-life and okay-material life. And guess what, I get to work around the world not just U.S.A.
All those who are questioning my profile details please check the public profile of mine. It has more info than most of you (Mr.internet) have in your own. To those who are calling to close this thread - Already someone modified the poll and added two new options, I won't be surprised if it is closed. If it is it will only show how fake some of you are when you talk about a few reasons ( not all) why GC backlogged should be solved fast.
Someone wanted the moderators to ban me. Tell me why I should be banned? Do you say you just want everyone to only listen to what you say and what you want them to do? You can't tolerate others' opinions and thoughts?
I am here in this country on H1B since 2000. I am also one of you waiting in this endless queue for my GC. I am also like one of you trying to get my GC fast. But I don't like to lie or twist facts for my convenience.
Thought for the day "Walk a mile in the shoes of an American before you ask them to beleive what you say"
2010 quotes for girls attitude.
nitinboston
05-14 09:21 AM
I am thankful to everyone who read or responded even if you don't agree. Taking it a step furthur there are couple of things that stand out which i think again show how we twist every fact to our advantage.
1) US need immigration to grow and prosper. wel agreed, but who are we to preach. Its for American to figure it out. We don't care for our mother land i:e India but we are first to point out how US will be worse off if it stops immigration. I really doubt the intention here. You know, we care more bout US then India and once we get our GC we probably wont care much bout US either.
2) Saying its a fight for rights and if we don't fight we are cowards. well i agree we are all cowards not because we are not fighting to bring forward all mighty priority dates but because we showed our backs to our own country. We went to public funded IIT and other institutions and then ran away from our nation at first chance. So yes, in a way we are all cowards here.
3) USCIS should be fair to India. If you look closely, USCIS rules are not country specific. Quota applies to every country, but only India, Mexico and china exhaust theirs. Does tell u something doesn't it.
1) US need immigration to grow and prosper. wel agreed, but who are we to preach. Its for American to figure it out. We don't care for our mother land i:e India but we are first to point out how US will be worse off if it stops immigration. I really doubt the intention here. You know, we care more bout US then India and once we get our GC we probably wont care much bout US either.
2) Saying its a fight for rights and if we don't fight we are cowards. well i agree we are all cowards not because we are not fighting to bring forward all mighty priority dates but because we showed our backs to our own country. We went to public funded IIT and other institutions and then ran away from our nation at first chance. So yes, in a way we are all cowards here.
3) USCIS should be fair to India. If you look closely, USCIS rules are not country specific. Quota applies to every country, but only India, Mexico and china exhaust theirs. Does tell u something doesn't it.
more...

msngroups
05-25 03:28 PM
At the end of day, what matters is PEACEFULNESS. Once the feeling comes that PEACEFULNESS is no more here, pack up !!!!!!
hair cool attitude quotes for girls
GreenCard4US
08-23 12:52 AM
Company A applied for my labor and I140(approved and Active currently) in 2005. Moved to company C in April 2007(H1 transfer), applied for I485 using Company A's EVL in July 2007. I got a 485 RFE now for EVL. Can I now say that I have used AC 21 by sending relevant documents or should I send EVL from Company A?
Forum Gurus - I got a denial letter on my 485. I am a July 2007 filer and applied for AOS in July 2007. My 140 was revoked by ex employer in August 2008 and immediately I got a NOID from USCIS and responded to it in a timely manner and my case processing resumed.
But now, I got a denial stating that my 140 has been revoked in August 2008 and thats why my 485 is denied. My Attorney is filing for MTR and says it is a mistake on their side and will be resolved through MTR.
It just baffles me that the person who sent the denial letter never looked into the system to see my case trail and blindly issued the denial notice. My Attorney says, it is very much possible that they do not look at RFEs or responses - they just issue denials when they browse through the 140s.
I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2006. I think some kind of pre assessment is going on. There are no LUDs and mine is at the TSC.
Is there anyone else in the same boat? How long does it take for MTR to get processed?
Forum Gurus - I got a denial letter on my 485. I am a July 2007 filer and applied for AOS in July 2007. My 140 was revoked by ex employer in August 2008 and immediately I got a NOID from USCIS and responded to it in a timely manner and my case processing resumed.
But now, I got a denial stating that my 140 has been revoked in August 2008 and thats why my 485 is denied. My Attorney is filing for MTR and says it is a mistake on their side and will be resolved through MTR.
It just baffles me that the person who sent the denial letter never looked into the system to see my case trail and blindly issued the denial notice. My Attorney says, it is very much possible that they do not look at RFEs or responses - they just issue denials when they browse through the 140s.
I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2006. I think some kind of pre assessment is going on. There are no LUDs and mine is at the TSC.
Is there anyone else in the same boat? How long does it take for MTR to get processed?
more...
jimytomy
04-19 10:37 AM
Jimmy,
Did you change employer when you ported from eb3 to eb2, or stayed with the same employer?
- 2004 filed for Labor and started EB3 process.
- Company got acquired in later years . Filed new I140 ( I think it is called successor-in-interest)
- Recently started fresh EB2 process for interfiling of EB3 to EB2 . GC approved.
Thanks,
Jimytomy
Did you change employer when you ported from eb3 to eb2, or stayed with the same employer?
- 2004 filed for Labor and started EB3 process.
- Company got acquired in later years . Filed new I140 ( I think it is called successor-in-interest)
- Recently started fresh EB2 process for interfiling of EB3 to EB2 . GC approved.
Thanks,
Jimytomy
hot attitude quotes for girls
SGP
04-09 06:39 PM
Pappu : Does this thread yet needs to be bumped up?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GOOD EVENING GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Deadline = April 30th, 2011
Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")
Dear IV Members,
If you believe that your success depends on your immigration process - whether it's the ability to file I-485 earlier or to get green-card and citizenship sooner or whether it's the ability of your spouse to work - then you have to believe that your success somehow depends on the success of Immigration voice and these 170 volunteers in DC next week.
As you may know, we are just one more week away from hosting Advocacy day in Washington DC where about 170 members of Immigration Voice will conduct nearly 250 meetings with offices of Senators and Congressmen. Such events cost money. If we have enough contributions, we can spend as per our budget of nearly $ 50,000. If not, we will have to cut back on the event spending and reduce the magnitude and size of the event.
If you are not coming to DC next week, please do your part and contribute funds to Immigration Voice. It not only finances the event properly, it instills pride and confidence in the members who will be there in DC that there are thousands of willing supporters behind them who could not be there physically but are 100% with them in their determination and resolve.
For background click here -> Announcement about April 2011 Advocacy Days (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a.html#post2301599)
Contribute to Advocacy Event on the Capitol Hill (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44#onetimepaypal) (All one-time contributions will go towards organizing the Advocacy Days event)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GOOD EVENING GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Deadline = April 30th, 2011
Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")
Dear IV Members,
If you believe that your success depends on your immigration process - whether it's the ability to file I-485 earlier or to get green-card and citizenship sooner or whether it's the ability of your spouse to work - then you have to believe that your success somehow depends on the success of Immigration voice and these 170 volunteers in DC next week.
As you may know, we are just one more week away from hosting Advocacy day in Washington DC where about 170 members of Immigration Voice will conduct nearly 250 meetings with offices of Senators and Congressmen. Such events cost money. If we have enough contributions, we can spend as per our budget of nearly $ 50,000. If not, we will have to cut back on the event spending and reduce the magnitude and size of the event.
If you are not coming to DC next week, please do your part and contribute funds to Immigration Voice. It not only finances the event properly, it instills pride and confidence in the members who will be there in DC that there are thousands of willing supporters behind them who could not be there physically but are 100% with them in their determination and resolve.
For background click here -> Announcement about April 2011 Advocacy Days (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a.html#post2301599)
Contribute to Advocacy Event on the Capitol Hill (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44#onetimepaypal) (All one-time contributions will go towards organizing the Advocacy Days event)
more...
house dresses attitude quotes for
jsb
11-26 02:31 PM
Aah_GC,
If you do not intend to use EAD/AP, there is no need to even apply for or renew it. You can apply it anytime when AOS is pending. What is the new annual fee for EAD and AP?
If you do not intend to use EAD/AP, there is no need to even apply for or renew it. You can apply it anytime when AOS is pending. What is the new annual fee for EAD and AP?
tattoo quotes for oys about girls.
vamsibm
01-26 10:14 AM
Please count me in.
There is No sense is passing a rule/memo like this where the consultant/Employee is affected badly.USCIS changes their views and rules on a need to need basis which should be struck down by the court of law.We as immigriants to US and we have every right to fight this rule and also need to support the need to revoke this rule.
Even a criminal gets a chance to plea in the court as not guilty,but we dont get a chance beyond the immigration counters.We continue to contribute so much tax dollars and all of that shouldnt go in Vain.People have lives and Families and they can never build or continue the future invested here in US.
I agree that the rule will make sense for new H1�s or extensions but i dont not agree that it should be passed on people randomly.USCIS should force such a rule on the Employer and not go against H1 Employees.
This Rule should be taken by employers to implement new standards of practicing consulting and not try to find loop holes in the system.Obviously we should have seen this coming which is ripple effect of all the employers exploiting the Consulting business.
H1 or EAD or GC ,All Immigrants need to stand united to fight this fight.
vamsi
Status:EAD
There is No sense is passing a rule/memo like this where the consultant/Employee is affected badly.USCIS changes their views and rules on a need to need basis which should be struck down by the court of law.We as immigriants to US and we have every right to fight this rule and also need to support the need to revoke this rule.
Even a criminal gets a chance to plea in the court as not guilty,but we dont get a chance beyond the immigration counters.We continue to contribute so much tax dollars and all of that shouldnt go in Vain.People have lives and Families and they can never build or continue the future invested here in US.
I agree that the rule will make sense for new H1�s or extensions but i dont not agree that it should be passed on people randomly.USCIS should force such a rule on the Employer and not go against H1 Employees.
This Rule should be taken by employers to implement new standards of practicing consulting and not try to find loop holes in the system.Obviously we should have seen this coming which is ripple effect of all the employers exploiting the Consulting business.
H1 or EAD or GC ,All Immigrants need to stand united to fight this fight.
vamsi
Status:EAD
more...
pictures attitude quotes for oys.
alisa
02-11 05:34 PM
Right and wrong are relative.
You and I both agree about what is going on.
Interpretation of the law is also subjective.
What I am trying to tell you my friend, like I have tried to tell others like you before, is this. If IV hurts my interest, I would have to be an absolute moron to support it.
I really want to contribute more, and get active in my state chapter, but it is posts like these that make me pause and have second thoughts about it.
This is completly wrong statement. Actually, it is otherway. The EB3-ROW is currently enjoying at the expense of EB2-India and China. It is enjoying not only in this year. It is happening since 2005. If you have doubt, please visit DOS website and anayze the statistics right from 1999 to 2005. Furthermore, all the AC21 numbers (about 150,000 unused visas) that was captured in previous years (1999-2001) that came from unused EB2 and EB1 numbers. Theoritcally, these numbers should have been used to reduce backlog in EB2 first, then it should go to EB3. Since no one cared about this, EB3-ROW was free riding in EB2 numbers despite heavy demand in EB2.
Everyone knows that EB3 is heavily retrogressed compare to EB2. No doubt about that. The only solution for this is to increse the numbers. Everyone is working hard. However, it does not mean that one should ignore how DOS/USCIS mis-interpertinng the law and doing harm to EB2 Indians and Chinese. No one here is to sacrifice for EB3-ROW. Fighting to eliminate retrogression and understaing the correct interpretation of law and rule is totally two different issues. Please do not confuse between those.
You and I both agree about what is going on.
Interpretation of the law is also subjective.
What I am trying to tell you my friend, like I have tried to tell others like you before, is this. If IV hurts my interest, I would have to be an absolute moron to support it.
I really want to contribute more, and get active in my state chapter, but it is posts like these that make me pause and have second thoughts about it.
This is completly wrong statement. Actually, it is otherway. The EB3-ROW is currently enjoying at the expense of EB2-India and China. It is enjoying not only in this year. It is happening since 2005. If you have doubt, please visit DOS website and anayze the statistics right from 1999 to 2005. Furthermore, all the AC21 numbers (about 150,000 unused visas) that was captured in previous years (1999-2001) that came from unused EB2 and EB1 numbers. Theoritcally, these numbers should have been used to reduce backlog in EB2 first, then it should go to EB3. Since no one cared about this, EB3-ROW was free riding in EB2 numbers despite heavy demand in EB2.
Everyone knows that EB3 is heavily retrogressed compare to EB2. No doubt about that. The only solution for this is to increse the numbers. Everyone is working hard. However, it does not mean that one should ignore how DOS/USCIS mis-interpertinng the law and doing harm to EB2 Indians and Chinese. No one here is to sacrifice for EB3-ROW. Fighting to eliminate retrogression and understaing the correct interpretation of law and rule is totally two different issues. Please do not confuse between those.
dresses attitude quotes for girls to

pappu
07-16 09:40 PM
All,
AILA has a template of a letter/email to Congress members that can be used to express support for visa recapture and immigration reform.
Please check out
AILA - Web Resources (http://capwiz.com/aila2/issues/alert/?alertid=13300836&type=CO)
You may like to modify the message to suit your life situation and preferences. For example, instead of undocumented aliens, I used the opportunity to stress the difficulties of employment-based applicants. While I have nothing against them, it is my belief that I need to stress my own problem and seek a resolution.
And, I have also forwarded the link and my mail to all my friends who are waiting for green cards. More importantly, I have asked my relatives and friends, who are citizens or who have green cards, to pitch in and write for our sake.
My suggestion, should you agree with the above, is not only to write to your Congress members but also ask your relatives and friends to do likewise.
Best wishes
We advice not to use this template and form. The message and the organization sending it for their advocacy agenda is very important. Even if you change the wording, people will hardly read the letter. They will look at the organization that sent it and its agenda.
It is better to call or email your senators and congressmen with a personal message. When there is a need for a fax campaign, IV will activate its fax campaign system here http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46
If you email or call your Congressmen or Senator, do tell them that you are a member of ImmigrationVoice so that their office can make the connection to your calls, meetings and emails in our advocacy meetings. Another point to note that in person meetings have much more effect than emails. You may get a standard reply to your emails. Sometimes the response may talk about a general immigration position of the senator rather than a specific reply to your question.
BTW do not quote any bill # yet. If you want to talk about Recapture, just say recapture of unused visas for Employment based category.
AILA has a template of a letter/email to Congress members that can be used to express support for visa recapture and immigration reform.
Please check out
AILA - Web Resources (http://capwiz.com/aila2/issues/alert/?alertid=13300836&type=CO)
You may like to modify the message to suit your life situation and preferences. For example, instead of undocumented aliens, I used the opportunity to stress the difficulties of employment-based applicants. While I have nothing against them, it is my belief that I need to stress my own problem and seek a resolution.
And, I have also forwarded the link and my mail to all my friends who are waiting for green cards. More importantly, I have asked my relatives and friends, who are citizens or who have green cards, to pitch in and write for our sake.
My suggestion, should you agree with the above, is not only to write to your Congress members but also ask your relatives and friends to do likewise.
Best wishes
We advice not to use this template and form. The message and the organization sending it for their advocacy agenda is very important. Even if you change the wording, people will hardly read the letter. They will look at the organization that sent it and its agenda.
It is better to call or email your senators and congressmen with a personal message. When there is a need for a fax campaign, IV will activate its fax campaign system here http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46
If you email or call your Congressmen or Senator, do tell them that you are a member of ImmigrationVoice so that their office can make the connection to your calls, meetings and emails in our advocacy meetings. Another point to note that in person meetings have much more effect than emails. You may get a standard reply to your emails. Sometimes the response may talk about a general immigration position of the senator rather than a specific reply to your question.
BTW do not quote any bill # yet. If you want to talk about Recapture, just say recapture of unused visas for Employment based category.
more...
makeup attitude quotes for girls to

axp817
03-26 05:22 PM
after soft LUDs I got Hard lud saying RFE sent...
EVL and X Ray-report
Thank you.
EVL and X Ray-report
Thank you.
girlfriend quotes on girls attitude.
whiteStallion
07-02 06:26 PM
[quote=whiteStallion;259696]
Can't your friend sue his employer who
1] forced him to falsify his credentials,
2] made him spend money for H1,
3] reduced him to a stage where he has to now work in a grocery store?
Sorry for not making it clear enough...
This guy was not even eligible for a H1 in the first place as he did not know anything about IT... It was his decision to move to US and to lead an american life... so he cooks up a resume...claims to be a software engineer(with due help from his H1 filer consultant, I assume) and landed up here. He was in deep trouble when the Grocery shop closed down and he had to look out for another job... Last I know, he was taking QA training...
So its not a case of my friend being mistreated by his consultant but a case(I'm sure he is not unique within H1 community) where my friend, along with his Consultant took the whole H1B program for a ride....
So
1. He was not forced...he himself falsified it intentionally
2. He is not complaining...he is happy the way things has turned up for him...
3. What was he thinking when he came down here... Surely he cannot code a line in any language or do anything in IT ... He had to take up a non-IT job..
Can't your friend sue his employer who
1] forced him to falsify his credentials,
2] made him spend money for H1,
3] reduced him to a stage where he has to now work in a grocery store?
Sorry for not making it clear enough...
This guy was not even eligible for a H1 in the first place as he did not know anything about IT... It was his decision to move to US and to lead an american life... so he cooks up a resume...claims to be a software engineer(with due help from his H1 filer consultant, I assume) and landed up here. He was in deep trouble when the Grocery shop closed down and he had to look out for another job... Last I know, he was taking QA training...
So its not a case of my friend being mistreated by his consultant but a case(I'm sure he is not unique within H1 community) where my friend, along with his Consultant took the whole H1B program for a ride....
So
1. He was not forced...he himself falsified it intentionally
2. He is not complaining...he is happy the way things has turned up for him...
3. What was he thinking when he came down here... Surely he cannot code a line in any language or do anything in IT ... He had to take up a non-IT job..
hairstyles attitude quotes for girls for
sbabunle
08-19 04:11 PM
Right on bro
((Frustration + Malice - Grace) * Jealousy) ^ (Low linguistic skills) = This post
:rolleyes:
((Frustration + Malice - Grace) * Jealousy) ^ (Low linguistic skills) = This post
:rolleyes:
santb1975
06-03 01:29 PM
It is better to talk to person handling Immigration Issues. If you cannot get hold of him/her leave a VM. if the mailbox is full leave a message with the person answering the phone
Mary Bono � California 45'th District
Took my name, address and Bill #�s.
Brian Bilbray � California 50'th District
Left VM
Ken Calvert � California 44'th District
Spoke to a lady named Rebecca, she sounded like she was not happy that she is receiving many calls from IV members. She was trying to tell me that she has received the message and will pass it on to Rep, but further calls are not going to help.
Once I asked her "Are you suggesting that we (IV members) should not be calling your office regarding this important bills", she toned down a bit and took my message.
Jerry Lewis � California 41'st District
Spoke to the concerned person; she took my name, address and Bill #�s.
John Campbell � California 48'th District
Took my name, address and Bill #�s.
Gary Miller � California 42'nd District
Left a VM.
Question for people who understand Washington better than me�.
Do we really have to ask for the person who handles legislative and immigration matters or it is ok to leave message to the person who answers the phone? I guess the answer is �it�s better to talk to the person who handles immigration matters�, but as per my observation, immigration person in representative�s office deals with any immigration issues related to constituents.
Mary Bono � California 45'th District
Took my name, address and Bill #�s.
Brian Bilbray � California 50'th District
Left VM
Ken Calvert � California 44'th District
Spoke to a lady named Rebecca, she sounded like she was not happy that she is receiving many calls from IV members. She was trying to tell me that she has received the message and will pass it on to Rep, but further calls are not going to help.
Once I asked her "Are you suggesting that we (IV members) should not be calling your office regarding this important bills", she toned down a bit and took my message.
Jerry Lewis � California 41'st District
Spoke to the concerned person; she took my name, address and Bill #�s.
John Campbell � California 48'th District
Took my name, address and Bill #�s.
Gary Miller � California 42'nd District
Left a VM.
Question for people who understand Washington better than me�.
Do we really have to ask for the person who handles legislative and immigration matters or it is ok to leave message to the person who answers the phone? I guess the answer is �it�s better to talk to the person who handles immigration matters�, but as per my observation, immigration person in representative�s office deals with any immigration issues related to constituents.
leoindiano
12-02 06:16 PM
Freinds,
got CPO email yesterday, status was post decision activity
today, status changed to notice sent, status moved back to decision
I believe there will be another email with welcome notice?
Nov 2004, EB2-I, Texas
Thanks for all your help.
I tried 3 pronged strategy around nov. 10th, finally case moved
1)Applied for AP renewal
2)wrote to napolitano
3)wrote to ombudsman
got CPO email yesterday, status was post decision activity
today, status changed to notice sent, status moved back to decision
I believe there will be another email with welcome notice?
Nov 2004, EB2-I, Texas
Thanks for all your help.
I tried 3 pronged strategy around nov. 10th, finally case moved
1)Applied for AP renewal
2)wrote to napolitano
3)wrote to ombudsman
No comments:
Post a Comment