perm2gc
12-03 04:30 PM
hello all,
i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents
Thanks,
Praveen
It will take 2 weeks once you submit all the documents.
i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents
Thanks,
Praveen
It will take 2 weeks once you submit all the documents.
wallpaper heidi montag wedding
ras
05-23 10:29 AM
Is EAD to H1 a complicated process? If so what could be the reasons.
I still have 1.5 years on H1. I posted earlier but didn't get a clear idea.
I still have 1.5 years on H1. I posted earlier but didn't get a clear idea.
MeraNaamJoker
09-15 01:30 PM
First thank GOD for pulling you out of this mess.
Instead of blowing the money in strip bar or any place like that, send it to India and ask them feed any orphans. You will be blessed more......
Instead of blowing the money in strip bar or any place like that, send it to India and ask them feed any orphans. You will be blessed more......
2011 heidi montag wedding
sreenivas11
06-17 07:36 AM
^^^^
more...
hiralal
05-11 08:01 PM
What I intend to say is "No one will help you" - YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF
Chandu ..your posts are always sensible and you describe the problems correctly ..I had a quick question though ..how do you help yourself / ourself (apart from donations to IV, volunteering etc) ?
do we meet congress man ,, if yes, then everyone should do it simultaneously .. but again they will talk about jobs for americans !!
and hence I say ..we need to meet realtors in large numbers ..show interest and make them salivate for your business and then back out of the deal !!!
Chandu ..your posts are always sensible and you describe the problems correctly ..I had a quick question though ..how do you help yourself / ourself (apart from donations to IV, volunteering etc) ?
do we meet congress man ,, if yes, then everyone should do it simultaneously .. but again they will talk about jobs for americans !!
and hence I say ..we need to meet realtors in large numbers ..show interest and make them salivate for your business and then back out of the deal !!!
Raju
07-04 09:32 PM
My state in four lines
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
more...
casinoroyale
09-05 10:11 PM
Yeah, call customer service and ask them to send new copies with correct picture.
Now the funny part is, who is going to get your picture on their AP. :D
Now the funny part is, who is going to get your picture on their AP. :D
2010 heidi montag surgery.
lvaka
07-17 06:51 PM
Thanks a lot IV Core. I am sure this is a very small contribution for the cause. Just to start with here is my $100 one time contribution.
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 7:16 PM EDT
Google Order #663744711461021
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 7:16 PM EDT
Google Order #663744711461021
more...
andy garcia
06-15 03:12 PM
If its I-94# whatever is your latest number, from Actual I-94 card or I-94 attached with the latest H1 renewal/extention
The A# is assigned the first time that you apply for I-485.
It is not the number on I-94. That number is everytime they issue a new one when you enter the US.
The A# is assigned the first time that you apply for I-485.
It is not the number on I-94. That number is everytime they issue a new one when you enter the US.
hair indian ridal eye makeup.
permfiling
10-18 08:35 PM
Thank you all for your replies.
My attorney is in NY, he said he cannot come to CA for my interview.
Can I take a local attorney just for the interview purpose?
And we have a 1 year old kid, can we take kid to the interview?
Hi GGC,
Die your online status anytime show the following message ?
On Oct 18, 2010, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators
If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.
My attorney is in NY, he said he cannot come to CA for my interview.
Can I take a local attorney just for the interview purpose?
And we have a 1 year old kid, can we take kid to the interview?
Hi GGC,
Die your online status anytime show the following message ?
On Oct 18, 2010, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators
If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.
more...
MrWaitingGC
05-22 04:20 PM
If you have I140 cleared from company A you can use Priority date if you change Job and apply fresh GC from Company B in any catergory.
How will this change if the new legislation/amendment that are discussed passes.
Any ideas guys.
How will this change if the new legislation/amendment that are discussed passes.
Any ideas guys.
hot indian ridal eye makeup.
GC_newbee
11-06 10:07 PM
Any other ideas/suggestions friends?
more...
house heidi montag before and after
sac-r-ten
01-30 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear about your cases. I can understand how the feeling would be right now. I had applied for my 1st H1B renewal and was just crossing my fingers and praying since i have a denied I-140 (Education issue, MTR opened for last 3 months).
Luckily my H1B renewal got approved on 1/27/09, in just 20days after recieved date(1/7/09) Ironically i had similar documents sent for my original I-140, the MTR and the H1B renewal. So we can imagine how it works in USCIS.
BTW, TwinkleM, gr8 job in helping the fellow IVian.
Luckily my H1B renewal got approved on 1/27/09, in just 20days after recieved date(1/7/09) Ironically i had similar documents sent for my original I-140, the MTR and the H1B renewal. So we can imagine how it works in USCIS.
BTW, TwinkleM, gr8 job in helping the fellow IVian.
tattoo Heidi Montag and Spencer
reshma
01-09 08:50 PM
I am planning to sponsor visitors visa for my parents and and based on the available documentation I need to submit my birth certificate as part of the required docs.
My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.
If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.
Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
hi
My situation is some what like you. In my father passport for place of birth one letter was missed. My father from his birth time onwards he is staying in that place. so present address and permanent address both are that village only.
Is it needed to correct that missing letter of village name for the place of birth in passport ? i am planning to apply for visitor visa for them soon. Does anyone have any idea about this process of corrrection in india and how long it might take.
If not needed while filling the forms for palce of birth how i have to mention like same in passport or the correct name of village ? If i need to mention the addresses like present or permanent how i have to mention the village name please reply so that i can do that.
Thank you in advance
My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.
If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.
Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
hi
My situation is some what like you. In my father passport for place of birth one letter was missed. My father from his birth time onwards he is staying in that place. so present address and permanent address both are that village only.
Is it needed to correct that missing letter of village name for the place of birth in passport ? i am planning to apply for visitor visa for them soon. Does anyone have any idea about this process of corrrection in india and how long it might take.
If not needed while filling the forms for palce of birth how i have to mention like same in passport or the correct name of village ? If i need to mention the addresses like present or permanent how i have to mention the village name please reply so that i can do that.
Thank you in advance
more...
pictures Heidi Montag « DiscoveringHair. zimv20. Jul 12, 01:42 AM
drona
07-12 02:49 PM
But won't we have right to contribute once we get our green cards. The sooner the better then?
dresses wedding makeup look.
rajev_kk
07-14 11:17 PM
Thanks for the information.
more...
makeup Talking about Pratt, Montag#39;s
ajay
02-23 12:05 PM
Unseenguy,
IMHO, it is always good to stick on what you have with until you find a suitable project and person to change your job to.
It is not good to take hasty decisions at this time. Meanwhile try to spread your resume around the see the responses you get. Keep the faith.
Good Luck.
IMHO, it is always good to stick on what you have with until you find a suitable project and person to change your job to.
It is not good to take hasty decisions at this time. Meanwhile try to spread your resume around the see the responses you get. Keep the faith.
Good Luck.
girlfriend heidi montag. Heidi Montag
GCard_Dream
10-09 04:10 PM
I am not sure if you have done this already but if you have photoshop or any other photo editing software, just take your picture and do resize to 320 X 240. In photoshop, when I do image resize it gives me the new size option in inches and pixels. I pick pixels and specify 320X240 and bamm.. your image is ready. Let me know if that doesn't help.
I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?
I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?
hairstyles indian makeup tips. eye makeup
485Question
10-29 03:21 PM
Give a try if they can update it.
Aah_GC
08-28 11:12 PM
I have had the same problem. I have contributed $700 so far, but any attempts to access donor forum was just left to emails where Pappu would point to some other guy. This guy would mess up my profile and I would be left with interupted access to even my non-donor profile.
The moment I cancelled monthly contribution off, I got an email and then some prompt follow ups. I explained my case and got a phone number to follow up which I did not call. Why should I?
I understand this site is not run by dedicated professionals, but what about folks who have contributed not just in terms of money but by participating, acting on action items, promoting IV? Why cant you just give access to donor forums to folks who contributed in excess of atleast $500? (just to satiate my selfish limit)?
The moment I cancelled monthly contribution off, I got an email and then some prompt follow ups. I explained my case and got a phone number to follow up which I did not call. Why should I?
I understand this site is not run by dedicated professionals, but what about folks who have contributed not just in terms of money but by participating, acting on action items, promoting IV? Why cant you just give access to donor forums to folks who contributed in excess of atleast $500? (just to satiate my selfish limit)?
Hinglish
03-03 11:35 AM
adjusted Gross Income:)
Shoot ... I knew I didnt get that right ... :p
Shoot ... I knew I didnt get that right ... :p
No comments:
Post a Comment