Sunday, June 19, 2011

bunyan and babe

images of Paul Bunyan and Babe in bunyan and babe. Babe, his pet blue ox,
  • Babe, his pet blue ox,



  • LostInGCProcess
    11-10 11:47 AM
    Dear Friends/Experts,
    - I am planning to visit India in end of November' 2008....I was wondering as EMPLOYER "A" H1B is already stamped in my passport and stamp is valid till Oct'2009. I was wondering do i need to get a *NEW* H1B visa stamped?
    - My concern is regarding the EMPLOYER "A" H1B Status on USCIS website (above). Does this above status means that H1B from EMPLOYER "A" has been revoked? Do i need to get EMPLOYER "B" visa stamped now?
    - The reason I am asking is due to the delay concerns due to PIMS system.:mad: I am planning to get it stamped at NEW DELHI.:confused:

    I will appreciate your quick response.

    Thanks, :confused::confused:
    Please clarify: First H1 was from Dec 2007 and second H1 is from June 2007??? I hope it was a typo.

    Ans1) You do not need to get get a *NEW* H1B visa stamped at a consulate abroad. At the POE you have to show the latest H1B to the IO who would issue the I94 based on the exp date on the new H1.

    Ans2) Again same answer. You don't need to get a new visa stamped every time you change a company and would travel abroad. You need to get the visa stamped, only if it is expiring within 6 months.

    Enjoy your trip and congratulation on your engagement!!





    wallpaper Babe, his pet blue ox, bunyan and babe. Paul Bunyan and Babe too?
  • Paul Bunyan and Babe too?



  • abhijitp
    07-18 07:39 PM
    Thanks for the replies !! I have everything ready as I was planning for concurrent filing. But since the decision was changed on July 2nd, my attorney just filed I 140.

    sure, I would sign up for the contribution.

    I thought you applied under the "Labor Certification" system not PERM. If you did PERM (only then can you file concurrently), nothing stops you from filing for AOS rightaway, so go for it!





    bunyan and babe. Story: Paul Bunyan and Babe
  • Story: Paul Bunyan and Babe



  • GreenCardLegion
    03-01 05:21 PM
    Give us all more detailed info on your GC process. You say 485 stage and PD Mar 2003 from India but is your labor approved? Is your 485 filed and pending? is your 140 approved? Anyways

    For H1 if you have had 20k for one year then that might be an issue. The issue here is the prevailing wage criteria must be met for any particular year for your geographical area. There are 2 things:

    1) If you employer resides in a different state than your working state then you would have had to have a valid LCA for the geographical location where you actually work.

    2) For your geographical location DOL will have a set prevailing wage for your occupation listed on your LCA and that wage (ex: 43000$/year) must be met atleast. Even if employer had said he will pay your 60K in H1B or LCA and even if he pays atleast the prevailing wage for that area for any year then there should not be any problems. If that is not met then there will be problems or might be problems. Please consult an expert attorney to handle this.
    Good Luck.





    2011 Paul Bunyan and Babe too? bunyan and babe. Paul Bunyan amp;amp; Babe Whiskey
  • Paul Bunyan amp;amp; Babe Whiskey



  • pappu
    06-30 07:06 PM
    update
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5883



    more...


    bunyan and babe. Bunyan#39;s Babe
  • Bunyan#39;s Babe



  • chanduv23
    10-28 04:55 PM
    Happy Diwali. Do not lose hope.

    Shraddha and Saburi wins the game.

    What game and who are these people?





    bunyan and babe. Bunyan n#39; Babe fabric by
  • Bunyan n#39; Babe fabric by



  • Maverick1
    11-21 09:16 PM
    Similar Question:
    I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.

    You give all of them (stapled together preferably). Make copies of all of them and keep for future.



    more...


    bunyan and babe. Paul Bunyan amp; Babe, Brookings,
  • Paul Bunyan amp; Babe, Brookings,



  • jayram123
    07-18 07:34 AM
    DIGG THIS PLEASE:

    http://digg.com/politics/Government_Does_U_Turn_on_Green_Cards


    Dugg!:)





    2010 Story: Paul Bunyan and Babe bunyan and babe. of Paul Bunyan and Babe in
  • of Paul Bunyan and Babe in



  • sury
    11-02 06:25 AM
    We applied SSN in Tulsa SSA office for my wife and kid. Wife and Kid still on H4.

    They asked for

    EAD
    Birth Certificate
    Passport


    The good thing is that everything is online in Tulsa SSA office and you don't need to fill any form.


    Sury



    more...


    bunyan and babe. Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue
  • Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue



  • lvinaykumar
    04-22 03:42 PM
    Wow , that is really cool. and really fast Congrats.....and good luck


    Today my wifes attorney informed her that her H1 was selected, non masters, non premium process. He also provided her a WAC number





    hair Paul Bunyan amp;amp; Babe Whiskey bunyan and babe. Paul Bunyan amp; Babe the Blue Ox
  • Paul Bunyan amp; Babe the Blue Ox



  • ramaonline
    11-21 02:56 PM
    Could you be a little specific?
    Was your h1 approved or did you get RFE (Request for evidence). Did your attorney receive the approved petition? Are you currently in the US or outside US?



    more...


    bunyan and babe. Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue
  • Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue



  • ggc
    10-16 04:41 PM
    No, I received interview cancellation letter for the interview that scheduled in 2009. Reason not mentioned in that letter. We moved to CA, this year and San Jose field office scheduled interview





    hot Bunyan#39;s Babe bunyan and babe. Historic Point of Interest: Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox in Westwood,
  • Historic Point of Interest: Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox in Westwood,



  • doubleyou
    05-19 04:39 PM
    Pappu,
    1)do you know what is the difference between the name check and background check., or is it the same thing.
    2) Will getting the congressional office to follow up raise any red flag?
    3) What other options to follow up, SR, multiple time, first waiting for IO, then extended check-6 months, now background check.
    4)Does having two I140 mean anything in the delay



    more...


    house Paul Bunyan amp; Babe bunyan and babe. Free Bunyan And Babe Movie
  • Free Bunyan And Babe Movie



  • Rb_newsletter
    12-15 06:03 PM
    Why did you submit pay stubs for 2+ years? Is it not enough if we submit for last 3 or 6 months?


    4) Can I see your Paystubs?
    A) Gave him all the paystubs since May 2007.
    5) Why are the amounts different in paystubs?
    A) Base salary is same, but bonus component varies every pay cycle. Also, my employer had switched to a different payroll company and since then they are running the payroll weekly.





    tattoo Bunyan n#39; Babe fabric by bunyan and babe. Paul Bunyan amp; Babe
  • Paul Bunyan amp; Babe



  • sbeyyala
    07-17 05:40 PM
    I pledge to contribute $200 once I get the receipt notice



    more...


    pictures Paul Bunyan amp; Babe, Brookings, bunyan and babe. Foggy Battle Rock Beach by
  • Foggy Battle Rock Beach by



  • dontcareanymore
    08-24 11:39 AM
    you have rights to ask the above items. But it can not be done thru uscis.

    You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.

    Good luck.

    Ps: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.

    :)





    dresses Historic Point of Interest: Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox in Westwood, bunyan and babe. Paul Bunyan amp; Babe
  • Paul Bunyan amp; Babe



  • mermaid2084
    11-21 02:52 PM
    While I was travelling from India to USA, I was waiting at one of the airports in USA for my connection. An airlines staff asked for my passport and by mistake pulled away my
    I-94 from from it. May be I was mistaken with the other passengers that
    might be travelling out side US. The officer looked at my boarding pass for the next flight
    (which was for the flight going to a city in USA), however, he didnt realized and by mistake he took away I-94 from
    my passport (he was doing that for other passengers too so I thought it was part of the process).

    I didnt knew that it needs to be preserved till I leave the USA. I know that in case of lost/stolen I-94 I need to file I-102. However, I doubt that in my case it might have reached the USCIS.

    Please help me. I am very much worried.



    more...


    makeup Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue bunyan and babe. Paul Bunyan amp; Babe
  • Paul Bunyan amp; Babe



  • MArch172008
    06-16 05:03 PM
    IS any one processing two GC process one with the current employer and other based on future employment with other employer ?

    regards





    girlfriend Paul Bunyan amp; Babe bunyan and babe. Bunyan n#39; Babe
  • Bunyan n#39; Babe



  • krishna_brc
    07-11 05:47 PM
    Thanks a lot for your valuable input.

    But I beleive all the input you mentioned, would be applicable for all kind of employer (Bigger or smaller) and get the RFE for ability to pay. I would like to know if you join the real small emplyer (about 35 employee) would it necessarly cause any other postential issue and/or must be a chance of getting the RFE as joining the such a small employer?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks for all your input in advance.

    I believe as long as you are getting paid a salary which is greater or equal to what was mentioned in Labor/140 you should be fine.
    There will not be question of Ability to Pay as you will getting paid at the time of RFE and size of the company doesn't matter.





    hairstyles Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue bunyan and babe. Scrappers – Babe Bunyan +
  • Scrappers – Babe Bunyan +



  • tabletpc
    05-28 11:43 AM
    gc_on_demand
    when you say "You will be back on line in this mess."...do you mean I again need to get PERM approved from new company and i-140 and then apply for 485..??
    or can I jsut apply for 485 with previous company labor and i-140 approval...??





    tampacoolie
    06-30 05:30 PM
    :eek: right on the money. You hit the selfish lawyers head with nail here. There is no way that USCIS can reject your case. job well done.





    raysaikat
    07-13 01:15 AM
    Hi Ann:

    I would like to ask related questions in this thread..

    what if person does not get H1 extension approved because of this new employee-employer relationship memo, Can I stay in US on other visa (F2/F1) after H1 extension denial until my priority date become current? Do you see any problem in this option?
    If you enter US on a non-immigrant VISA such as F1 or B1/B2, your GC would be considered abandoned.
    Well if it is not OK, Go back to India, then apply for AOS once priority date become current. Is this option will work?

    Many many thanks for your response...

    You must be physically present in US to submit I-485.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment