Sunday, June 19, 2011

doraemon wallpapers

images Giant Doraemon Wallpapers doraemon wallpapers. wallpaper doraemon.
  • wallpaper doraemon.



  • jetflyer
    01-19 08:50 AM
    This doesn't effect me. However, I am big opponent of divide-n-rule, so for my fellow immigrants I am with you, if we proceed towards LS I will donate $1k to the cause.

    Poll needs to have more options like: No effect, but will contribute





    wallpaper wallpaper doraemon. doraemon wallpapers. Doraemon
  • Doraemon



  • kumsoft
    08-13 07:43 PM
    Let everyone get their greencard. Dont fight among us, thats what anti-immigrants community wants.





    doraemon wallpapers. Home gt; Wallpaper gt; Doraemon
  • Home gt; Wallpaper gt; Doraemon



  • anurakt
    11-13 04:19 PM
    Hello anurakt,

    Thank for contributing again to IV. You and other members like yourself would be the reason for IVs success in changing the flawed green card system.

    Thank you for encouraging other IV members for contributing. As you know, this is very important and more amongst us should encourage our fellow IV members to contribute. Often times it is evident that few IV members are struggling to keep a positive tone on the forums. As you may have experienced, it is easy to post few messages here and there. The message of some of these posts is to throw out ideas for others to implement. But in the end, the success of our community will depend on the contribution from kind members like you. Thank You.

    Regards,
    WaldenPond
    U r welcome ! I will put in more in coming days . I just wish people understand that we are in a good spot and need make the most of it. Wothout money this will not be possibel. At the end of the day I don't want to be left stranded just because I couldn't contribute even a buck.





    2011 Doraemon doraemon wallpapers. Tags: doraemon wallpaper
  • Tags: doraemon wallpaper



  • walking_dude
    11-14 12:13 PM
    First step - Write to WWJ Radio and let them know your concerns about the airtime provided to such nativist views which will result in attacks against foreigners.

    Second, let's all call up/attend his show and dispute his views with facts, such as Presidents Economical report, DoL statistics on Full-Employment Economy. Lets corner him on issues such as collapse of the Social Security system if number of Tax payers decreases, and how does he intend to stop it without increasing Immigration as American fertility levels are currently below replacement levels. We can ask him if he proposes the Government should increase taxes instead which will place him on a sticky wicket.

    Agreed. As individuals you and me cannot make much difference. But as a determined perseverant group, we can bring about change. If Gandhi can sucessfully take on the mighty British Empire "where the Sun never sets" with just a loin cloth and a staff, We are better equipped with Megaphones and Placards! Agreed I'm not a Gandhi, but then neither is Lou Dobbs, the emperor of a mighty empire with millions of soldiers at his command.

    I have given my action items. Are you with me?

    So you made the problem statement which every one around here knows. What are your action items for poor souls like me who do not know how to take on, a person with successful TV show , using a placard and a megaphone ? What would be your solution ?



    more...


    doraemon wallpapers. Tags: doraemon wallpaper
  • Tags: doraemon wallpaper



  • bhagat Singh
    12-03 03:59 PM
    hi





    doraemon wallpapers. Tags: doraemon wallpaper that
  • Tags: doraemon wallpaper that



  • kerstbrd
    07-18 09:21 PM
    For diversity they have GC lottery. Having per country limits in EB categories doesnot make sense

    from the July bulletin
    Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
    AFRICA 35,500
    ASIA 7,750
    EUROPE 23,000
    NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 12
    OCEANIA 1,800
    SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 2,500

    Unless they reject/disqualify 30k Africans and close to 20k Europeans I don't see the diversity here. Notice Asia, the most populous continent has a measly 7k. But thats a different argument for another thread.

    I think increasing the total amount of visas per year is what we need.



    more...


    doraemon wallpapers. Tags: doraemon wallpaper that
  • Tags: doraemon wallpaper that



  • Humhongekamyab
    07-02 04:53 PM
    I could not help but to post all my research. i myself recovered money successfully from ex employer.now i am 100% confident that i can handle all claims(only when i am right and have proper documentation) without a lawyer.never file a case in first step.this is how one can go.....
    1) complain to State DOL (not federal dol) with the one page filled form and required documents.i faxed the form at 9pm in the night and next morning at 8:30 am i got a call from the investigator to verify my complaint.i said yes.by afternoon he called the employer and asked abt the complaint.at that time my state had only 2 investigators for whole state but see the quick response.i asked investigator how he is going to proceed.he said over 80% are solved on phone.this is how they do it.the investigator calls employer and says i received complaint like this and do u accept or not.if u do not accept we have to come to ur office and look at all the records.if we find more violations we will issue 100$(my state had this fee) for each violation.if u accept u have to pay 100$ for this violation....take a guess what the employer says....by next day afternoon investigation was done.then state dol sends violation notice to employer and employer pays that.after 1 week i got complete documents of the investigation and a letter saying this will help in ur civil case to recover money.
    2) i waited for some time to give my employer time if he is going to give my money.but i did not get.next thing i did is went to federal dol Wage and hour(W&H) office which was near to my home.u have to remember federal dol w&H works different from state dol.state dol investigates and imposes fine etc and sends all the resulting documents to u.federal dol w&h takes the complaint and works to settle the wages between u and employer.for my case employer was willing to pay 5 times less than what i was supposed to get.dol w&h called me and said r u willing to settle for this amount.i said no and i will go to court.again i got the documents after 2 or 3 days.
    3) here u have option to go to court to file a civil case or complain to ICE.ICE is little serious thing and i thought i will do that if i run out all my options.
    4) filing a civil case in small claims court is very easy if u follow right steps.u have to know company exact info as per secretary of state filing. search secretary of state "ur state" in google and u will get ur state secretary of state web site. search the company name and find ur exact company name,agent name and address.
    also,u have to file in the same county where ur employer is in or if ur employer is out of state u might file where u r working(some like that).i would ask the clerk whether i can file this case here.if its wrong county,ur case disposition will be rejected.u will waste fees and u have to file again in right county.even though i found all the info and asked the clerk 5 times,she told me the wrong info.ofcourse i recovered that money too.each state has limit on small claims court.mine was like 7000$ and 7500$ was the limit. as per the law if u did not get ur salary within 48hrs or the next pay date of the company u r entitled to get 3 times what u r owed.u need to write a letter saying why u r filing and how much u want.this letter is very important and write what documents proof u have.i wrote dol investigation was already done and i have all the documents proof and hence i am claiming 21,000$ as per the law.since small claims court has 7500$ limited, judge will give u 7500$ when u win the case.after filing the case employer will have 30 days and mine was settled out of court for the full amount he owed including the court costs.if the amount is more than small claims court amount u can file in appeals court.u can defend ur self and no need of attorney as DOL already completed investigation successfully in favor of u.there is no way employer can deny the dol investigation results.
    5) if going to court is too intimidating go for ICE and ice does all the work for u.but ICE is a very serious organization and u know the rest.....
    do not communicate with the employer by phone or by in person.if u want, communicate thru e-mail as there will be proof and be very courteous,professional as if u r the victim.keep all the e-mails and replies if at all u go to court and show the judge.judges always gives benefit of doubt to employee in these cases and to tenants in landlord-tenant cases regarding lease,deposits etc.
    the negative thing abt going to court in the first step is u do not have proof that ur employer did not give checks.usually employers run the pay roll regularly but they do not give u the checks.they save all those checks with the right date when u were supposed to get but they do not give.when u go to the court in first step what they do is show copies of those checks and tell the judge i gave the checks on time and u did not deposit.the burden is on the employee to deposit the checks on right time.so,basically u r screwed at that time.all these employers know that.that is why u have to be calm and diligent so that u do not do this silly mistake.
    this is how i went and i read a lot on the internet before doing.hope this helps.please do research and act accordingly as each case may differ...
    I am not an attorney...i am just an immigrant stuck in GC Q like u guys....

    Thanks for posting your experience. Good job.





    2010 Home gt; Wallpaper gt; Doraemon doraemon wallpapers. Giant Doraemon Wallpapers
  • Giant Doraemon Wallpapers



  • drona
    07-12 01:54 PM
    Just tried sending you a PM but it says you have exceeded your stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until you clear some space. Perhaps you could activate the ability for members to send you an email?



    more...


    doraemon wallpapers. doraemon, ??_39
  • doraemon, ??_39



  • sweet_jungle
    12-12 12:44 AM
    hi october2001,
    Did you use PO box as address on I-485? I had heard USCIS does not accept PO box as address in I-485.

    actually what happen The NBC sent my I-797 Welcome notice to my lawyer and one to me but because I was not on the lease I didn't have my name written on the mail box, so the mail man returned the notice to the sender (NBC) after that the NBC when they got back the welcome notice they re-opened the case so after that I got a new message saying the last letter we sent has been returned it is very important that we have the right address blah blah blah
    and then my lawyer called and made sure they have my right address since I use a PO BOX for mailing purposes not my physical address
    and then I got an online message saying we mailed the document to the address we have in our file or our system something like this
    and after some day I got the Document they were talking about sent to my PO BOX: it is not GC but the Welcome notice that failed to get to me in the first place
    so Document in my case is the Welcome notice
    I really can not believe my eyes until I will see my GC in my hand
    Hope the best to all of you thank you





    hair Tags: doraemon wallpaper doraemon wallpapers. Doraemon-wallpaper- access
  • Doraemon-wallpaper- access



  • whiteStallion
    07-02 06:26 PM
    [quote=whiteStallion;259696]



    Can't your friend sue his employer who
    1] forced him to falsify his credentials,
    2] made him spend money for H1,
    3] reduced him to a stage where he has to now work in a grocery store?

    Sorry for not making it clear enough...
    This guy was not even eligible for a H1 in the first place as he did not know anything about IT... It was his decision to move to US and to lead an american life... so he cooks up a resume...claims to be a software engineer(with due help from his H1 filer consultant, I assume) and landed up here. He was in deep trouble when the Grocery shop closed down and he had to look out for another job... Last I know, he was taking QA training...

    So its not a case of my friend being mistreated by his consultant but a case(I'm sure he is not unique within H1 community) where my friend, along with his Consultant took the whole H1B program for a ride....
    So
    1. He was not forced...he himself falsified it intentionally
    2. He is not complaining...he is happy the way things has turned up for him...
    3. What was he thinking when he came down here... Surely he cannot code a line in any language or do anything in IT ... He had to take up a non-IT job..



    more...


    doraemon wallpapers. Doraemon Wallpaper::.. by
  • Doraemon Wallpaper::.. by



  • Refugee_New
    10-17 06:03 PM
    How abt filing a lawsuit with USCIS?

    Sue USCIS just because we are not getting good exchange rate from ICICI?????





    hot Tags: doraemon wallpaper doraemon wallpapers. funny wallpaper doraemon
  • funny wallpaper doraemon



  • pani_6
    06-17 03:58 PM
    Its cheap



    more...


    house Doraemon: Doraemon Photos doraemon wallpapers. Doraemon | wallpaper-cartoons:
  • Doraemon | wallpaper-cartoons:



  • saravanaraj.sathya
    07-13 09:39 PM
    I think it is a great move. I would have really loved to join but I live far from san jose. Good luck guys!!

    I hope all the major news channels like CNN, NBC, HNN will cover this.





    tattoo Tags: doraemon wallpaper that doraemon wallpapers. wallpapers doraemon
  • wallpapers doraemon



  • anzerraja
    07-20 09:39 AM
    There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing the administrative costs of IV.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708

    Could you please pledge an amount ?


    I support this idea to have a funding drive to help Aman recover his financial losses. We can never thank enough for the time and effort that was put in. Its a pain we need to share. Celebrating and saying thanks to IV is nice. But contribution is only way to say thanks. Think about it if we had to file with new filing fee, we would have paid 3 times what we paid now. Its amazing and we are fortunate to have people like Aman, logiclife and other IV core have such selfless and sacrificing nature.



    more...


    pictures Tags: doraemon wallpaper that doraemon wallpapers. wallpaper doraemon. wallpaper
  • wallpaper doraemon. wallpaper



  • manishs7
    07-18 05:46 PM
    3. Time limit on FBI namecheck.
    4. Visa number for primary applicant only..





    dresses funny wallpaper doraemon doraemon wallpapers. Doraemon WallPapers
  • Doraemon WallPapers



  • sc3
    06-18 07:03 PM
    I was looking at the text of the legislations. If these legislations are not enacted before Sept 30, then we dont get the benefit till Oct 2009!. Of course that is hoping that these bills will pass. Does anyone know what is the speed we can expect for these legislations considered in the house?

    Thomas.gov says that the last action was on 4/28 "4/28/2008 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law."



    more...


    makeup doraemon, ??_39 doraemon wallpapers. Doraemon: Doraemon Photos
  • Doraemon: Doraemon Photos



  • pani_6
    09-17 01:28 PM
    If today its approved in the house..we are done..it goes the Prez for signing and we all add another card to our wallets:o

    OUR BILL H.R.5882 HAS GOT TO BE APPROVED BY BOTH CONGRESS (HOUSE AND SENATE) BEFORE SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2008 ie., COMING FRIDAY.


    THERE WILL BE NO CONGRESS AFTER SEPTEMBER 26TH.





    girlfriend wallpapers doraemon doraemon wallpapers. makeup Doraemon Wallpaper
  • makeup Doraemon Wallpaper



  • saimrathi
    07-12 07:51 AM
    As I said, I wish I could make it.. But I'll be there in spirit...

    If you pack your bags and leave tonight you may be able to make it here by Saturday. Instead of sitting at your computer on IV all day and posting the same messages on all threads why not join us!





    hairstyles Doraemon Wallpaper::.. by doraemon wallpapers. Doraemon Wallpaper by
  • Doraemon Wallpaper by



  • fatjoe
    10-01 03:48 PM
    It would take at least 45 days. You will always get about a month's notice for the interview. As per my case, I got a notice on March 10, 2009 that my case was transferred to NBC and that I would have to attend an interview at local office. I got the interview notice around May 15th for the interview scheduled on June 25th.
    Hard and Soft LUD recently stating case moved to local office. Does anybody has any idea on timeframe for interview call? Dates being current I want it asap.





    dummgelauft
    09-03 09:24 AM
    Thanks for the detailed information.

    I have a unique situation here. My original GC sponsor (a multi billion dollar industry leader) laid me off after 6 months of I485 due to lack of position in the company.

    I ported my GC using AC 21 and joined another small consulting company. Now my GC is approved and I have an offer in hand from another company.

    Will it be a good idea to move or do I have to wait for 6 months or 1 year before I make an employment switch.

    My most important consideration is that there is chance of potential loss of job (may god forbid) with the current position. I may be able to save myself by switiching job right now. And of course there is more money on the table.

    You are not with your sponsoring employer anyways, so take the new offer if you want. A piece of advice though, for such critical decisions, it is best to spend some money and consult an attorney, rather than muck about on IV and such. An hours consultation ( which all you should need), will cost you u2 may be 3 hundred dollars, but you will get proper advice.





    espoir
    07-19 02:53 PM
    I will continue to contribute to IV even I get my GC in few months (highly unlikely) until the goals of IV are met. Also salutations and big thanks to the spouses and families of IV core. Their contribution and sacrifice is unsung, but in my opinion their sacrifice of their loved ones time and spending all savings for good cause is remarkable in itself. A big applause to the families of IV core for being so understanding.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment