Wednesday, June 15, 2011

celebrity quotes on life and love

images Funniest Celebrity Quotes celebrity quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • Green.Tech
    05-23 03:05 PM
    Excellent discussion!

    Folks - We have gained a lot of ground with these calls as evident by singhsa's post...Please continue to call...For those who are on the fence, please pick up your phone and call now...10 minutes of your time spent now will be worth it in the long run...

    Stand up for yourself!!!





    wallpaper sad quotes on life and love. celebrity quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • mallu
    03-13 02:19 PM
    I was wondering how many are in the pipeline with PD up to Nov.2003 ?





    celebrity quotes on life and love. Celebrity Quotes of the Week
  • Celebrity Quotes of the Week



  • RollingStone12
    04-24 11:26 AM
    There is no dearth of MORONs here. Here's another one. First Moron snathan asked me for website one may ask why? just because my handle was similar to somebody's.. Now this Moron RollingStone12 thinks i am PlainSpeak for reasons only moron can come up with and is asking for address. I doubt if he will be willing to 125 St Harlem.. but you never know he might just because he is a complete MORON... so I am scared to give out my address :p

    YOU two will make a greate MORON DUO

    Again you win....I dont have the capability to fight with a Slut...now go back to your hole, take a pill and sleep and come back as PlainSpeak.





    2011 sad quotes on life and love. celebrity quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • smisachu
    12-21 12:03 PM
    Any one...Any suggestions:confused::confused:



    more...


    celebrity quotes on life and love. beautiful love quotes
  • beautiful love quotes



  • arunmohan
    05-25 03:35 PM
    This bill is only for FB. IV has to give some direction on this bill so that we can push to include EB too in the bill.





    celebrity quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • smartboy75
    09-29 01:37 PM
    I have come across some cases where GC aplication I140 was reopened after being approved. So this is no surprise. While I could not find the reasons fully in many cases, why cases were reopened as people tend to hide the true reasons. I think for GC applications the reasons may have included-- suspicion of fraud/complaint against the employer/Ability to pay after seeing more GC applications in the same company and thus reopening past cases/Bona fide intension of the employee to join the company after seeing some irregularity in the immigration applications/too many GC applications or H1B applications from the same company and thus a red flag for an H1B dependent employer.

    The best solution in such cases is to first find out the reasons and weakness in your case. Each case is different and one cannot generalize. So each applicant will know their reasons. If the case is reopened, then don't panic. But if you get an RFE, the immediately contact a good lawyer and answer it.
    Thanks Pappu.

    I have already contacted my previous employer's law firm and also my current employer's law firm regarding the developement's.

    As you rightly said, each case is different so it is very difficult to generaize. I did google for any similar situation, but found out that all of the cases which were reopened were for I-765 , I-485 and may be as u pointed out for I-140.

    But an H1 which was approved an year ago, I have'nt heard of anysuch thing.

    There has been no fraud, mis-interpretation, complaint on my part and the niether did the law firm nor the US insurance firm...I am confident about that....

    Lets see what the notice says..and I will update everyone of the findings...



    more...


    celebrity quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • anuraj
    04-26 01:16 PM
    Accept my $50 contribution now. More on the way...
    My other contribution is forwarding the message to all my friends.

    Best of Luck for your work.





    2010 Celebrity Quotes of the Week celebrity quotes on life and love. Funniest Celebrity Quotes
  • Funniest Celebrity Quotes



  • waitingGC
    02-07 02:06 PM
    It is just speculation that it will take 10 years or 15 years. Actually past 3 years atleast 50% h1 were used by TCS,WIPRO and similar companies. So those who are processing gc is less. But it may take some time to clear current backlog as we had 195k H1 cap till 2003. If 65k h1 cap is there then it will be 3 year waiting period for EB2 and 4 to 5 year for Eb3. People will speculate based on number of H1s. But their calculation is not including the number of people who are giving up and also many people are going back. But if they increase H1 then the situation may become worse. I think one time releif will be enough to resolve the issue for
    next 5 years. But Skil bill is asking too much(May be for permanent resolution of
    gc issue) and opposition is more as anti immigrants are quoting the numbers. Remember in 2000 the relief of recapturing previous few years did not attract
    large opposition and passed easily. Simlarly if H1 increase also limited for 2 or 3 years that can be passed easily as we can convince Senators like Sessions.
    But if we keep on asking so many numbers of H1 and Gc and also exemptions
    for Master degree then we have to wait for CIR as this will have lesser impact
    in numbers compared to illegal immigrants.

    Yes, you made a very good point. I totally agree with you. Most people here do not really care about the fundamental immigration reform as long as they can get their GCs. Maybe instead of asking for SKIL which is very controversial, we should just ask for visa number increase for a specific period, for example, 5 years. That will solve our problem and is less controversial. After 5 years, all of us here should have had our GCs. The rest of the problem can be left to other people.



    more...


    celebrity quotes on life and love. Life amp; Style was sure to catch
  • Life amp; Style was sure to catch



  • rsayed
    08-19 02:52 PM
    Well, s/he did say s/he was proud to be an INDIAN-American, didn't s/he? In the order you wanted...

    hyuk...hyuk!!! :D:D:D





    hair sad quotes on life and love. celebrity quotes on life and love. nice quotes on life and love.
  • nice quotes on life and love.



  • we_can
    02-08 08:10 AM
    Yes US Post Doc (without US MS or PhD) might not qualify under SKIL. But on the other had, a post doc might have enough publications and such under his/her belt to try to go for EB1.

    we_can

    Post doc is a position not a US educational qualification and hence not a benefitiary of SKIL bill. The SKIL bill included US Master's and Ph.D's.
    With your US MS you should not have any problem. Would require 3 years work experience to allow one to self adjust. We will need to wait and see what happens when it is introduced again in the new congress.



    more...


    celebrity quotes on life and love. nice quotes on life and love.
  • nice quotes on life and love.



  • nik.patelc
    04-08 01:12 PM
    I have received email notification of RFE last friday April 3rd. I am waiting for actual RFE mail notice. I talked to IO and she said mail notice sent to my home adress? Typically, how long it takes to receive mail notice? 1 week or 2 to 3 days?

    Thank You





    hot beautiful love quotes celebrity quotes on life and love. quotes about life being hard.
  • quotes about life being hard.



  • sravani
    05-24 02:37 PM
    You know what RFES for Z1 visa would be easy to answer than for H1B visa.

    RFEs for Z visa? No way...!

    USCIS is not allowed to send RFEs for the mighty Z visa applicants. All they need is a letter from friend saying they crossed the border before Jan 1, 2007 and they will get the Visa with in 24 hours.



    more...


    house sad quotes on life and love. celebrity quotes on life and love. quotes on life and love.
  • quotes on life and love.



  • senthil
    02-05 06:07 PM
    i personally vote for "one step at a time approach", which is been thoughtfully discussed and hand-picked , especially after thinking all the limitations we have in terms of $$, political support, member support, contribution support, etc etc

    remember:
    on every bill and every single effort we try to make after all these pains, every single mistake we make will cost us 6 months or more before we re-group educate memebers and others about what we can ask for in the next and satisfy IV members.

    filling up bills with each and every single problem has taught us some lessons. so we decided to go small to see how it works. every single retro prob has dependancy on others. so as logiclife mentioned solving one will ease the other one or indirectly solve other issues. im not that good in explaining all those, but i can try one.

    EG: see the scenario where H1B is not happy seeing H4 not being able to work. If our I-485 filing provision gets through, he/she can apply EAD for his/her dependant and all are happy.

    dont always think "H4's cant work" "H4's cant work" "Compare with L1's".
    im sure core team might have thought thru about a million times what needs to be done, when and how with all our limitations.

    its a matter of just 15 days wait to see what we get. why throw in more and confuse people. dont we have even a little patience?

    remember, one thing for sure - every single mistake we do from now on - the waiting punishment may be in years. and its for sure the retrogession will be solved in the future sometime, but no guarantee- in our living time in usa.

    pardon me for any grammer / typos. im not used to this kind's big response





    tattoo sad quotes on life and love. celebrity quotes on life and love. dresses sad quotes on life and
  • dresses sad quotes on life and



  • mhathi
    11-02 01:34 PM
    I have been looking at opportunities elsewhere. However, in my field (not IT related), US is still a very good destination and my skills are also in demand in US and elsewhere. My home country, however, still lacks the basic infrastructure needed for me consider that as an option.

    Nonetheless, as I said, if things don't improve by 2009, 2010 then I will be forced to consider other options such as australia/europe/canada. But I dont think I agree to "Quit America" just to prove a point. I will do what I think is best for my career and future; as the congress must do what they think is best for America's future. If given the chance, I will contribute to the continued success of this nation... else will move where my skills are in demand.

    Meanwhile, get invoved in state chapters to convince congressmen about our plight, and let them decide about the country's future.



    more...


    pictures sad quotes on life and love. celebrity quotes on life and love. girlfriend quotes about life
  • girlfriend quotes about life



  • andycool
    04-18 04:47 PM
    Dear Friends,

    Got Green cards and Welcome notices for me and my wife .
    Surprisingly no uscis e-mail and online status is still "initial review"

    Our journey in short :

    How long in US : 10+ years

    First Labor in 2002 . Changed job in three years before approval of labor
    Second Labor in 2004 . Approved in 2007
    Filed I140 and 485 - in July 2007

    Since then I was enjoying EAD / AP with no complain .

    I donate to IV now and then , but for some reason only once (for few days) got access to IV-Donor Forum . But always had a faith that IV is doing good work .
    From non-donor IV forums and other forums I noticed that USCIS are transferring leftover Visas to other EB categories . I waited to see some thing coming to EB3 but ......nothing came .
    My Lawyer told me that I can port to EB2 and it is a normal a process.

    1. New Perm
    Filed in Feb and approved in 10 days ( Prep work takes 3 to 4 months before filing )

    2. EB2 I140 (TSC)
    a. Filed in March - Premium Processing
    b. My Lawyer sent interfiling letter along with I140 filing
    c. Approved in 7 days (A# and Priority Date retained)
    d. Same week got Green Cards and Welcome Notices:) - Super-fast Approval
    e. No email and no updates on USCIS website

    Not sure about the USCIS and Lawyer fees . My company paid for every thing.
    Hope every one get the desired freedom asap and don't have to wait like me for 10+ years

    Wish you all the best ......to everyone who is waiting for GC.


    Thanks,
    Jimytomy

    Congrats ..:)





    dresses quotes about life being hard. celebrity quotes on life and love. QUOTES ABOUT LIFE AND LOVE
  • QUOTES ABOUT LIFE AND LOVE



  • pappu
    09-13 03:37 PM
    Hi,

    The best thing that you can help us do for now is to recruit more members, and get them to pay IV. Trust me, membership and funding are two of the biggest challenges in front of us. Beyond that, if you would like to help further, send me a message, and I'll see who I can put you in touch with.

    Thank you again!

    Best,

    RR

    We need more members to join IV. In order to help us, pls--

    - post IV poster in your local grocery stores, temples and restaaurants. (the poster is in resources section)
    - try to get friends from other nationalities to join IV.
    - If you are a graduate of A US university pls contact your alumni association and inform all their members.
    - Send an email to all your friends. (template in resources section) informing about IV



    more...


    makeup Life amp; Style was sure to catch celebrity quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • satishku_2000
    05-24 05:33 PM
    You can call Jose in Mexico and they ll deliver a passport in less than a week. ALL WE NEED IS TO REGISTER A LAWN MOWING FIRM and then BILL THE CLIENT at 100$/Hr for first designing the plan for the mowing on a computer and then getting a MEXICAN to do it for us. ...;-)

    AM I BEING REVERSE RACIST? AM I BAD? I think its healthy to speak your mind out against opression based on RACE


    Hope I did not offend any one ...I was just frustrated when I made my statements ..





    girlfriend dresses sad quotes on life and celebrity quotes on life and love. girlfriend famous quotes about
  • girlfriend famous quotes about



  • Nagireddi
    01-31 06:24 PM
    I have just voted.





    hairstyles nice quotes on life and love. celebrity quotes on life and love. It#39;s because I just love my
  • It#39;s because I just love my



  • atiq4
    09-17 11:31 AM
    I was checking the c-span.org and couldn't find this.

    They are discussing other things on c-span.org live.





    widad2020
    03-13 04:40 PM
    Keep the good work IV Core.Don't mind Slave comments.We are thankful for your work.





    sangarmool
    10-08 04:56 PM
    Someone gave me red dot with following comment --

    please look at your very H-1 visa application and interview, you would have also said to the visa officer that you DO NOT have immigrant intent. I dont know of a single person who said that they HAVE an intention to immigrate.

    Yes buddy, you lied....for a long time and now you are talking!

    H1 is a dual intent. So you can always say that you intent to immigrate. I have said the same many times to the immigration officers and usually they have said no problem.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment