rmeeder
May 2, 02:52 PM
if you guys want to believe it or not, my fianc� just bought a white iphone and it is thicker. i bought her a incase slider case and it does not fit. Fit my black iphone just fine. i almost scratched her phone while attempting to put it on and then remove it.
mdntcallr
Sep 25, 11:44 PM
hell i think apple created the POD name in popular imagination.
they need to protect the product brand name POD from being brought down in value by companies like PODFITNESS and others, that use their name in it.
Apple needs to protect the brand name. but need to do it nicely.
hard thing to balance. lets hope it goes ok.
they need to protect the product brand name POD from being brought down in value by companies like PODFITNESS and others, that use their name in it.
Apple needs to protect the brand name. but need to do it nicely.
hard thing to balance. lets hope it goes ok.
codymac
Apr 3, 07:34 PM
The one in Texas the comtroller (GOP at the time) even toll scumbag Perry that if you cut property tax that for it would come back and be a problem in 2011. He called it. He told them in 2011 the budget would come up short and it was just worse than he said it was because of the tanking.
You mean "she?" We've had women comptrollers for over a decade now.
The underperforming post-2006 state franchise tax takes the lion's share of the burden here (as called out in the article). It simply isn't compensating for the reduction that was based on it.
But... that decrease in school taxes has been partially offset by the appraisal districts raising home values since it went into effect. Both the rates and home values have increased in my district since the initial drop. (By 2009 the rate x value equaled my 2005 amount.)
Sure, it's screwed up, but don't believe Perry's claims that he reduced school taxes as much as he says. That's giving him too much credit.
http://crosslandteam.com/blog/2006/04/20/texas-property-tax-reform-wheres-the-beef/
Thanks for reminding me though... I need to file my franchise taxes.
:(
You mean "she?" We've had women comptrollers for over a decade now.
The underperforming post-2006 state franchise tax takes the lion's share of the burden here (as called out in the article). It simply isn't compensating for the reduction that was based on it.
But... that decrease in school taxes has been partially offset by the appraisal districts raising home values since it went into effect. Both the rates and home values have increased in my district since the initial drop. (By 2009 the rate x value equaled my 2005 amount.)
Sure, it's screwed up, but don't believe Perry's claims that he reduced school taxes as much as he says. That's giving him too much credit.
http://crosslandteam.com/blog/2006/04/20/texas-property-tax-reform-wheres-the-beef/
Thanks for reminding me though... I need to file my franchise taxes.
:(

theblueone
May 3, 07:39 PM
I just joined anonymously, but I used the MacRumors team number.
more...

ciTiger
Apr 12, 06:29 PM
Let's see if this improves performance...
Linito
Dec 4, 01:36 PM
it's all about power and making the most with that power, most of the electric power of a computer goes to waste in heat dissipation a chip like this would improve a lot computer efficiancy:eek:
more...
rhett7660
Apr 1, 08:37 AM
April 1st ;)
I think a lot of people wish it was... This kind of reminds me of the newspapers and such.
I think a lot of people wish it was... This kind of reminds me of the newspapers and such.
ECUpirate44
Apr 27, 10:29 AM
Mac The Ripper.
more...
ImAlwaysRight
May 2, 02:12 PM
Silly people. Don't they know black is a slimming color, while white makes you look huge?
razzmatazz
Oct 10, 07:51 AM
Exactly! That's why the iMacs didn't get the Intel procssors until 7 months after the Mac Pros, right?
Well the reason for that is because Apple was waiting for the Xeon "Woodcrest" processors to put into the Mac Pro. A Core Duo in a Mac Pro...I don't think so.
Well the reason for that is because Apple was waiting for the Xeon "Woodcrest" processors to put into the Mac Pro. A Core Duo in a Mac Pro...I don't think so.
more...
Macaholic G5
May 26, 10:50 AM
Excellent job my good man! Thanks for the Fidget (folding widget)! Now for all those Panther lackeys, you in fact CAN run widgets if you are at version 10.3.9. Check out Amnesty Widget Browser (http://www.mesadynamics.com/amnesty.htm). You don't get the cool dashboard effect, but you can play with widgets. Fold if ya got 'em!
rdowns
Oct 16, 06:06 PM
Hmm... I've held off on buying both a new phone and a new iPod for a while now, assuming that I'd want whatever phone Apple eventually comes out with, but the mention of battery life issues concerns me. If the battery goes dead on my iPod, no big deal, I don't listen to music until I charge it again. But if the battery goes dead on my phone, I could miss an important call. And if I have to monitor how much music I listen to to ensure that I can still receive calls, that might be a problem. Ideally, they could address this concern by having some software that told you well in advance that if you stop listening to music now, you still have so much time left on your phone.
No offense, but how many cell phone calls are really that important? None, given all the ones I overhear on a daily basis. :D
I could see a nifty little battery app on an iPod/iPhone device. Turn off music player when battery reaches x% or something like that.
No offense, but how many cell phone calls are really that important? None, given all the ones I overhear on a daily basis. :D
I could see a nifty little battery app on an iPod/iPhone device. Turn off music player when battery reaches x% or something like that.
more...
Seasought
Oct 26, 06:40 PM
I think it's a little early to start worrying about PPC support being dropped entirely. I see this more as an exception than an oncoming norm.
If not and suddenly all PPC support is dropped...it's upgrade time! :eek: :D
If not and suddenly all PPC support is dropped...it's upgrade time! :eek: :D

j_maddison
Jan 5, 12:58 PM
If you drive for work, there is a good chance you drive in the same areas, I can't see this app not caching maps.
I'm national, I've driven all over the UK this year. My cell phone is on O2, and the 3G coverage is very poor. I've opted for Orange on the iPad as their 3G is much better.
I'm national, I've driven all over the UK this year. My cell phone is on O2, and the 3G coverage is very poor. I've opted for Orange on the iPad as their 3G is much better.
more...
AdeFowler
Oct 27, 05:43 AM
I've had .mac for about three years now and I love it.
However, I've always thought that Apple should make it much cheaper ($25) so that the majority of users would snap it up. Storage is cheap nowadays and I seriously doubt that many users are using more than 50% of their allocation.
Also, I'd like .mac to be tied into iLife 07 and Leopard more, but made affordable for everyone.
However, I've always thought that Apple should make it much cheaper ($25) so that the majority of users would snap it up. Storage is cheap nowadays and I seriously doubt that many users are using more than 50% of their allocation.
Also, I'd like .mac to be tied into iLife 07 and Leopard more, but made affordable for everyone.
DPinTX
Mar 11, 12:49 PM
Stonebriar Frisco update, about 60 in line. Apple rep going down line asking if we have any questions and will try to give us answers.
Asked about what and when accessories are available
Ask about how many per person
Asked about qnty of each available
Asked about flow when doors open at 5:00
And if we do not want personal setup is there an express pay lane
Thanks
DP
Asked about what and when accessories are available
Ask about how many per person
Asked about qnty of each available
Asked about flow when doors open at 5:00
And if we do not want personal setup is there an express pay lane
Thanks
DP
more...
pyrotoaster
Aug 19, 04:04 PM
Bravo, Mud! Bravo! :D
Dagless
Jun 20, 10:43 AM
^ Right now I'd go for a PS3 since I prefer the exclusives for that over the Xbox. You won't go wrong with either though. Sports titles (at least the very popular ones) are always multiplatform. Online play is better on the Xbox though you have to pay a subscription for it. The new Xbox has built in Wifi.
That's pretty much it in a nutshell!
That's pretty much it in a nutshell!
Sydde
Apr 5, 04:29 PM
Don't forget that the Union stripping bill that somehow is going to help with the fake deficit was passed only because it wasn't a revenue related bill.
The deficit itself is not fake per se, Walker's tax giveaways belong to the next budget period (http://politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2011/feb/18/rachel-maddow/rachel-maddow-says-wisconsin-track-have-budget-sur/) (after June, I think). What is fake is the raging-conflagration-must-hose-everything-NOW aspect of the situation. IOW, deficit: real, crisis: fake.
The deficit itself is not fake per se, Walker's tax giveaways belong to the next budget period (http://politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2011/feb/18/rachel-maddow/rachel-maddow-says-wisconsin-track-have-budget-sur/) (after June, I think). What is fake is the raging-conflagration-must-hose-everything-NOW aspect of the situation. IOW, deficit: real, crisis: fake.
mbprouser
Mar 13, 11:16 AM
VZW iPhone with no issues.
theblotted
Nov 21, 04:28 PM
it could be same as flash technology. too expensive for actual implementation.
great idea tho. love recycling.
great idea tho. love recycling.
tmill56
Mar 13, 12:44 PM
yup i looked at midnight and it rolled back an hour. why is daylight savings such a difficult thing to get right? oh well.
mgauss
Oct 16, 10:03 PM
The world is ready for the "computer we carry" that "syncs with the computer at home and work."
The iPhone will also let Apple hook the user into the whole Apple experience by giving cell users what no cell company has done: a good cell phone operating system, with friendly software.
If Apple misses this opportunity, it will be the defining moment in its history.
The iPhone will also let Apple hook the user into the whole Apple experience by giving cell users what no cell company has done: a good cell phone operating system, with friendly software.
If Apple misses this opportunity, it will be the defining moment in its history.
Frosties
Nov 6, 05:13 AM
Say no to rfid! We already use phones to pay for tickets on parking spaces, trains, buses and so on. There is no need to add more identity to these transactions. It is already in use and works just fine without rfid.
No comments:
Post a Comment