Wednesday, June 1, 2011

screensavers for girls

screensavers for girls. Cute screensavers for girls
  • Cute screensavers for girls



  • JBG87
    Apr 25, 03:44 PM
    i got new internet/wifi and it keeps remember my old wifi i want it to just remember my new set up i went through network settings and cant seem to figure it out





    screensavers for girls. Screensavers hot girls
  • Screensavers hot girls



  • DMann
    Jul 27, 12:40 AM
    The iPad is hereby official.





    screensavers for girls. Amazing Girls screensaver
  • Amazing Girls screensaver



  • matteusclement
    Mar 12, 11:20 PM
    the dvuser webiste doesn't seem to havea computer section to talk about gear. am i missing seomthing?





    screensavers for girls. The girls have been busy
  • The girls have been busy



  • AppleScruff1
    Apr 20, 07:41 PM
    Good apple. Good....!

    I hear ya, I wish Apple had 100% of every market.



    more...


    screensavers for girls. on girls screensavers
  • on girls screensavers



  • jsw
    Oct 12, 03:45 PM
    Can't tell - the site is down (well, not down, but not all that accessible either - the page says they're being hit with excessive traffic...).





    screensavers for girls. Sweet Girls screensaver 1.0
  • Sweet Girls screensaver 1.0



  • AWallen90
    May 2, 12:21 PM
    Apple should never be expected to do something. As soon as we thought we had their iPhone release dates figured out they changed on us.



    more...


    screensavers for girls. The screensaver shows
  • The screensaver shows



  • Garbag3man117
    Feb 10, 04:58 PM
    Anyone?





    screensavers for girls. Girls gone wild screensavers
  • Girls gone wild screensavers



  • John444
    Feb 28, 04:53 PM
    Hey everyone I'm looking for some cool Javascript codes for web pages, any ideas?



    more...


    screensavers for girls. Girls and cars screensavers
  • Girls and cars screensavers



  • MacRumors
    Nov 11, 08:51 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/11/11/jobs-reportedly-says-final-cut-update-coming-early-next-year/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/11/11/095052-final_cut_pro_7_screenshot.jpg




    screensavers for girls. girls 2 love
  • girls 2 love



  • Fukui
    Sep 27, 01:08 PM
    That's nice, but I'm still waiting for more storage.

    To clarify, I have .Mac and love the features, I just think for $100/yr, Apple is being a little chintzy with storage (after all, Google offers 2 GB for free and AOL offers unlimited space for free).
    For $100 a year, they should boost the speed of iDisk by about oh, I don't know, 100x... still "too damn slow".... oh, and also drop the price to $50. If they wanna get more people in the door, they have to offer something free to start with, perhaps email should at least be free.



    more...


    screensavers for girls. Babe cars screensaver is
  • Babe cars screensaver is



  • TopToffee
    Oct 10, 08:01 AM
    I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?

    The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.

    Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.

    I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.

    The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.

    Hear f'n hear





    screensavers for girls. Girls wild screensavers
  • Girls wild screensavers



  • Wild-Bill
    Jan 10, 02:41 PM
    Best one in years...too bad they didnt release ilife though

    I, too, was expecting iLife 07. I've got two gift cards just waiting to plunk down toward the purchase of a new Mac Pro. Besides iLife, I was hoping for a Mac Pro refresh, including a better graphics card, and the dual quad-core option, so the prices of the other processors would fall.



    more...


    screensavers for girls. Girls wild screensavers
  • Girls wild screensavers



  • gotanimac
    Sep 12, 12:44 AM
    I've been an OS/X - Mac user for less than a month. Def. Love it.

    http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8016/desktophm.jpg





    screensavers for girls. Girls gone wild screensavers
  • Girls gone wild screensavers



  • 8)~
    Apr 23, 12:40 AM
    The phone wont display the normal screen. It zooms into the current view and I cant scroll anywhere.
    Any ideas?
    I tried a restore, but it didnt help!
    :confused:



    more...


    screensavers for girls. Girls wild screensavers
  • Girls wild screensavers



  • nioh
    Jan 10, 02:23 AM
    I would rather have seen a special event for the iPhone and let MWSF be what it "usually" is. Not that I was disappointed about the new stuff but the lack of news about Leopard and other computer related stuff made it a so-so event. Sigh.





    screensavers for girls. Photo Screensavers bring you a
  • Photo Screensavers bring you a



  • Mr. McMac
    Sep 5, 10:28 AM
    Any chance of the original background JPEG?

    Pretty please?:D

    Here it is at 1920x1200


    more...


    screensavers for girls. Girls
  • Girls



  • Cepe Indicum
    Jan 9, 04:54 PM
    I'm with both sides on this argument.

    Not the best Keynote I've ever seen, but then again, with such an impressive device like the iPhone (and I think most people are agreed on that), it would have been a very long Keynote if Steve had demo'd Leopard features as well. :rolleyes:

    I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt, and wait for an announcement of another 'special event' in the near future. :) Hope so anyway.

    Kind of a bitter-sweet day for me.





    screensavers for girls. with the girls movings.
  • with the girls movings.



  • Tech-Minded
    Jul 7, 09:37 PM
    Just bought a 1tb Seagate Desk external hard drive and in an effort to try and hide it, I'm modifying a shoe box to house it nicely. If anyone else has some sort of special set up for their external drive(s), post a picture of it here!





    screensavers for girls. Anime Wallpapers Screensavers.
  • Anime Wallpapers Screensavers.



  • skaterboy
    May 4, 09:56 AM
    Does anyone have this issue? I cant seem to view macrumors on safari. It works fine on firefox. On safari it works the first time after I clear cache but after that the page views are not as they should be. Not sure how to describe it but its almost like there is no html or structure. This started about a month ago on safari. I know after a safari reset it works but only the first time out. Its a bit of a hassle to go to firefox to use the site. Any help would be appreciated.





    elbirth
    Jan 9, 03:11 PM
    This keynote was a huge letdown for me. Sure I think the iPhone looks amazing and it has me considering a switch to Cingular to get one.
    When I saw that the keynote was going to be 2 hours this time, I was super stoked. I just knew it was going to be jam-packed with new products, speed bumps on the computer lines, demos of leopard and iLife, etc. he spent 2 WHOLE HOURS talking about 2 products. I simply can't believe that. I know Steve wants to pimp out the iPhone as much as possible, but come on. Where was the "one more thing", etc? Sure there were really 3 things with the airport basestation being thrown in there without an announcement, but NOTHING that was discussed is available for immediate shipping.

    I've been anticipating this for months since the announcement of quad core processors in hopes of getting an 8 core Mac Pro on order today. I've been saving up and keeping my credit clear just for that purchase and I've been extremely disappointed.

    My only hope now is that since the quad cores are being released this week that they'll do a refresh soon down the line.





    Mr. Clean
    Apr 25, 06:22 PM
    Looking for a way to capture audio from streaming video. Is there any free ways to do this, or some built in Mac trick....





    Doc750
    Feb 11, 09:18 AM
    How do you know you will lose the rollover mins? Does it state this?

    yes ...





    three
    Feb 16, 02:56 AM
    Honestly don't know why the image quality is poor.

    http://i.imgur.com/tHOpN.jpg (http://imgur.com/tHOpN)





    Hairball
    Apr 7, 07:48 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)

    25-30 years ago those were cool, even considered cutting edge, but compared with what is on the app store now, the Atari games suck. I'll pass. Not even worth 99 cents.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment