mrgreen4242
Dec 10, 11:24 AM
I have a DS that I am interested in selling but I am not interested in that PC.
Is there anything you are interested in trading for?
Is there anything you are interested in trading for?
mdelvecchio
Apr 5, 12:57 PM
Why cant people just (I know this sounds crazy) listen to CR when they make factually based reviews (i.e., iPhone 4 antenna design CAN lead to dropped calls). I hate this blind bias some folks have on here.
then how do you explain CR giving the nod to another smartphone that *also* demonstrates a deathgrip loss of signal? they all do. yet, there was no hoopla about the others. only iphone.
thats what yanks the rug of credibility out from under them.
then how do you explain CR giving the nod to another smartphone that *also* demonstrates a deathgrip loss of signal? they all do. yet, there was no hoopla about the others. only iphone.
thats what yanks the rug of credibility out from under them.

ChickenSwartz
Nov 21, 04:41 PM
yea, their website looks like it was from 1998...
They need to pick up a Mac and use iWeb. Ha ha.
a problem will be that it needs a thermal difference to work
Which you can achieve by putting these between the processor and the aluminum casing.
They need to pick up a Mac and use iWeb. Ha ha.
a problem will be that it needs a thermal difference to work
Which you can achieve by putting these between the processor and the aluminum casing.
TJunkers
Apr 26, 10:13 AM
1.419$/Liter or 5.51$/US Gallon.
The only place in North America where gas is ridiculously HIGH....QUEBEC. Taxes represent 30-35% of the cost of gas. *sigh* But at least our roads are smooth... Oh no wait, they are not.
Ta-bar-nak!
Check this out - http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_thebottomline/2011/04/price-at-gas-station-near-airport-shameful.html
The only place in North America where gas is ridiculously HIGH....QUEBEC. Taxes represent 30-35% of the cost of gas. *sigh* But at least our roads are smooth... Oh no wait, they are not.
Ta-bar-nak!
Check this out - http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_thebottomline/2011/04/price-at-gas-station-near-airport-shameful.html
more...
Matty-p
Apr 18, 03:23 PM
ive got a ps3 and a mac pro coming monday or tuesday so will contribute these to project ps3 +24/7 (i did a weeks folding for toms hardware a month os so ago and i got 1250 ppd just on the ps3) mac pro probly only about 5-6 hours a day but more like 15 hours in the school holidays and weekends :rolleyes:! could you suggest a client for the mac :confused:?? and i think i will start a new folding acount but just to make sure you can put more than one client/machine on one acount/username also how many ppd can the 2009 quad core enty leval mac pro achive on 24/7 ????
atszyman
May 23, 05:43 PM
Great, now I can obsessively hit F12 every three hours to see how I'm doing rather than reloading the EOC site.
FYI, I've found you can have multiple instances running with different users in each. Now I can keep track of Dreadnought as well...:)
Thanks redeye_be, you've done a great job.
FYI, I've found you can have multiple instances running with different users in each. Now I can keep track of Dreadnought as well...:)
Thanks redeye_be, you've done a great job.
more...
Love
May 3, 09:06 PM
For the first time, pretty much ever, I am genuinely disappointed in my nation.
Big JW
Oct 26, 08:08 PM
mind telling me how, rickey939?
more...

macquariumguy
Mar 27, 06:23 AM
How about if we just spend less and not raise more taxes?
redgaz26
Jul 7, 06:12 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)
any one going to o2 in Scarborough ?
I'm down here on holiday and went in today. They said I could go in in and upgrade. Be warned the signal is crap down here so don't bother waiting in line. Hope that doesn't put anyone off!!!!!!!
any one going to o2 in Scarborough ?
I'm down here on holiday and went in today. They said I could go in in and upgrade. Be warned the signal is crap down here so don't bother waiting in line. Hope that doesn't put anyone off!!!!!!!
more...
7on
Oct 10, 09:31 AM
If you ask me, it's pretty clear Apple will update all of its laptops before the holiday season. I personally can't wait to buy a new MB, because my 600 MHz G3 iMac is getting a bit sluggish. My question is this: Will it be a simple CPU upgrade, or will Apple change pricing and/or other hardware (such as HD capacity, RAM, etc.)? Oh, and how long do I have to wait?
They're switching from ASUS to Foxconn so hopefully you'll get a Macbook that doesn't turn off Randomly in the middle of important work.
They're switching from ASUS to Foxconn so hopefully you'll get a Macbook that doesn't turn off Randomly in the middle of important work.
SJSpike
Nov 20, 07:02 AM
Steve Wozniak bought White iPhone kit, interview on Dutch website:
http://nos.nl/video/199423-wozniak-wil-witte-iphone.html
http://nos.nl/video/199423-wozniak-wil-witte-iphone.html
more...
Rodimus Prime
Apr 23, 01:12 AM
Trump is basically the male version of Palin, so I don't want him anywhere near the whitehouse. He's way too far to the right, and I'm pretty sure he would totally mess up the country if he somehow was elected.
I think Palin is a hell of a lot better than Trump and Palin is very bad.
I think Palin is a hell of a lot better than Trump and Palin is very bad.
lordonuthin
Apr 15, 10:40 PM
i'll be getting more involved with this as soon as my electricity supplier has finally changed, should be a couple of weeks, my current love overcharging me for leaving things running 24/7.
At least you can change providers, at least where I live there is only one so I'm stuck with what I have to pay:(
i'll also try and sort out the software for my ps3, i barely use that so it'd prolly out do my computer looool
Powermac G5 dual 2.0Ghz teh Mac Pro is coming later this year hopefully :D
Ps3's are quite fast when it comes to folding so it may indeed outpace your G5 :p
At least you can change providers, at least where I live there is only one so I'm stuck with what I have to pay:(
i'll also try and sort out the software for my ps3, i barely use that so it'd prolly out do my computer looool
Powermac G5 dual 2.0Ghz teh Mac Pro is coming later this year hopefully :D
Ps3's are quite fast when it comes to folding so it may indeed outpace your G5 :p
more...
bigcat318
May 27, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't giving out keys anymore, since the beta doesn't last too much longer. An update said they planned to take it down for a few weeks, then bring it back for a few weeks prior to release. There aren't too many weeks left.
Did anyone get keys from Best Buy? I thought it was just Gamestop. I went to the store and it was printed on my receipt.
Did anyone get keys from Best Buy? I thought it was just Gamestop. I went to the store and it was printed on my receipt.
gusnyc
Mar 31, 08:11 PM
I couldn't find where to click. I am using 3.2.6.
Supposedly the organizer will open after plugging the iPad, but it doesn't happen. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your answers.
Supposedly the organizer will open after plugging the iPad, but it doesn't happen. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your answers.
more...
iJohnHenry
Apr 25, 12:25 PM
Whoa. Put the coffee down.
Even better.
He's been put-down, for a while.
Looks to me like another example of "shock and awe".
Must be the season.
Even better.
He's been put-down, for a while.
Looks to me like another example of "shock and awe".
Must be the season.
Macky-Mac
Apr 12, 04:46 PM
So, how do you define "racism in practice"?
Is taking the seat next to a white over an asian racist?
How about going to a black cashier instead of a white one?
neither would qualify as far as the law is concerned. You're merely acting on your own prejudices in those cases. Typically the laws that exist are aimed to prevent you from depriving others of their rights as a citizen, and typically those laws exist only where there's a long history of that happening.
Is taking the seat next to a white over an asian racist?
How about going to a black cashier instead of a white one?
neither would qualify as far as the law is concerned. You're merely acting on your own prejudices in those cases. Typically the laws that exist are aimed to prevent you from depriving others of their rights as a citizen, and typically those laws exist only where there's a long history of that happening.
leekohler
May 5, 01:29 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/may/03/canada-stephen-harper-american-politics
This about sums it up
Canada, you're screwed. :(
This about sums it up
Canada, you're screwed. :(
big
Sep 13, 09:10 PM
>guys, don't sweat it. by 2nd quarter of 2003 we will cruising along on 1.4 and 1.6 ghz overclocked G4s. oh man
<sarcasm>oh yeah</sarcasm>, that'll be consolation, though our bus speed will be @ 133mhz for the next 5 years
<sarcasm>oh yeah</sarcasm>, that'll be consolation, though our bus speed will be @ 133mhz for the next 5 years
KylePowers
Apr 28, 12:38 PM
I'm interested in the 13in, so:
In no particular order:
In no particular order:
john123
Mar 26, 06:29 PM
It's a point of human interest, not to mention it was an interesting guessing game for those of us who have lived/worked in Palo Alto. Far more interesting than most of the stuff I read about these days that passes as "news."
RappleRapple
Apr 23, 09:59 AM
If it happens again, bring it in.
Make sure you back all of you **** up first though.
Make sure you back all of you **** up first though.
1080p
Nov 17, 10:28 PM
White iPhone is sexy. Not to mention that cases ...especially that stupid bumper attract dust that scratch the phone. My metal antenna band already has tons of scratches from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment