InTheMoment
11-25 05:12 PM
USCIS systems that the generic CS rep sees or the CLAIMS3 systems that the IO sees doesn't have any info about AC21 docs that you sent them.
Like someone suggested it is a very good idea to keep the original attorney (might not happen in all cases such as when your other company is a direct competitor. Depends on the lawyer). I did the same did not have to pay anything to my attorney to maintain my file.
I sent my AC21 docs to NSC against the advise of my attorney (I surmised that that I would waste time and money if USCIS ever sends a EVL RFE). I think that was a good decision as I got the I-485 approved soon.
Also I see from the FOIA request that I made, that the AC21 docs that I sent were indeed in my file when the decision on my file was made.
Like someone suggested it is a very good idea to keep the original attorney (might not happen in all cases such as when your other company is a direct competitor. Depends on the lawyer). I did the same did not have to pay anything to my attorney to maintain my file.
I sent my AC21 docs to NSC against the advise of my attorney (I surmised that that I would waste time and money if USCIS ever sends a EVL RFE). I think that was a good decision as I got the I-485 approved soon.
Also I see from the FOIA request that I made, that the AC21 docs that I sent were indeed in my file when the decision on my file was made.
wallpaper high resolution desktop
GotFreedom?
07-20 01:50 PM
If your I-485 is already approved, you already have a GC (your status is permanent resident) regardless if you have the physical card in possession or not. You do not need EAD to work in the US. You are allowed to work wherever you may choose without worrying about work authorization. Your GC is your work authorization as well.
Sorry to hear about your job loss. With I-485 already approved, you should be able to apply for the unemployment benefits but I do not know what kind of implications it might have when you go for citizenship. I beleive, you are elegible to reap the benefits of the social benefits even if its considered burden.
Sorry to hear about your job loss. With I-485 already approved, you should be able to apply for the unemployment benefits but I do not know what kind of implications it might have when you go for citizenship. I beleive, you are elegible to reap the benefits of the social benefits even if its considered burden.
wandmaker
10-13 02:40 PM
I got the 140 denial notice.
The USCIS did not mentioned any reason like my valid labour is expired.Not sure is the denial is because of 180 day rule or not.
Here is the reason...
The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary or evidence of schedule A designation.As such, the beneficiary is ineligible for classification as a member of the preofessions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability.
there is no proof (valid labor) that you are eligible for EB2. since you labor is expired, there is no labor and you can not proceed with 140 - so they denied your 140
I think the first line "The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary..." is relevant to your suspicion of an expired labor. It effectively says that there are no valid labor certification against your I140 application, which means that the Labor certification you filed your I140 against, is not valid anymore.
Please restart your Labor again, ASAP.
Correct
The USCIS did not mentioned any reason like my valid labour is expired.Not sure is the denial is because of 180 day rule or not.
Here is the reason...
The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary or evidence of schedule A designation.As such, the beneficiary is ineligible for classification as a member of the preofessions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability.
there is no proof (valid labor) that you are eligible for EB2. since you labor is expired, there is no labor and you can not proceed with 140 - so they denied your 140
I think the first line "The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary..." is relevant to your suspicion of an expired labor. It effectively says that there are no valid labor certification against your I140 application, which means that the Labor certification you filed your I140 against, is not valid anymore.
Please restart your Labor again, ASAP.
Correct
2011 Widescreen Wallpapers of
don840
04-08 02:30 PM
wandmaker,
need another clarification.
on DS 156, Q 38- "Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa,----?", Do I answer yes or no. There is another question, about 'has your visa ever been revoked?"
An attorney that i consulted, said the answer is 'No' to both these questions. His explaination was, I might have violated terms of h1 status and my h1 status has been revoked. But I have not violated terms of visa, and my visa (thats stamped in the passport) has not been revoked.
Is his explaination correct?
need another clarification.
on DS 156, Q 38- "Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa,----?", Do I answer yes or no. There is another question, about 'has your visa ever been revoked?"
An attorney that i consulted, said the answer is 'No' to both these questions. His explaination was, I might have violated terms of h1 status and my h1 status has been revoked. But I have not violated terms of visa, and my visa (thats stamped in the passport) has not been revoked.
Is his explaination correct?
more...
chunky
07-27 08:49 AM
Can we leave country and apply for H4 visa at US embassy.
Will I 485 be abandoned with it.
Thanks
To travel out of the US when a 485 is pending,
1. You should have AP or
2. A valid H-1, H-4 or L-1, L-2 stamp on the passport + 485 receipt
So in your case, you have to wait until you either get the AP or the H-4 change is effective. Until then, you cannot travel.
Will I 485 be abandoned with it.
Thanks
To travel out of the US when a 485 is pending,
1. You should have AP or
2. A valid H-1, H-4 or L-1, L-2 stamp on the passport + 485 receipt
So in your case, you have to wait until you either get the AP or the H-4 change is effective. Until then, you cannot travel.
belmontboy
11-03 05:57 PM
Do you guys think this 2008 election will have any impact on the immigration process?
NOPE.
Earlier democrats had a reason of not getting things done [Bush's veto, filibuster...etc.etc]
Now nothing will get done, and they will have no reasons.
Welcome to world of politics my friend :)
NOPE.
Earlier democrats had a reason of not getting things done [Bush's veto, filibuster...etc.etc]
Now nothing will get done, and they will have no reasons.
Welcome to world of politics my friend :)
more...
fromnaija
07-20 11:24 AM
File for her as CP. Whenever she is ready to move here have her get an H4 visa and then change CP to AOS when she gets here.
Caveat: I am not an attorney so ask your lawyer if this is a feasible option.
Caveat: I am not an attorney so ask your lawyer if this is a feasible option.
2010 Some high resolution desktop
pani_6
03-20 09:57 AM
Ok move over Prez elections..what happens in 09 after the Prez election..the current senate is the same..which refuses to pass any immi bill..just because the Prez elections will get over this year..why are we expecting that next year any bill will pass??..
So Lobby , more lobbying and extreme lobbying..is the way to go..!!I dont see any other way out;)
So Lobby , more lobbying and extreme lobbying..is the way to go..!!I dont see any other way out;)
more...
ArkBird
12-12 04:22 PM
Yes. If the company financials are problem, you may have the same problem with EB3. I suggest, get paid consultation from some reputed lawyers.
Refile as what lawyer says, get new H1. That will give you some breathing room. If you see that current financial problem may jeopardize the new GC process as well, then you should switch over.
I assume this lawyer is hired by the company. So he will never advise you to make a move. It is you who have to look at all the options and see if it makes sense.
Refile as what lawyer says, get new H1. That will give you some breathing room. If you see that current financial problem may jeopardize the new GC process as well, then you should switch over.
I assume this lawyer is hired by the company. So he will never advise you to make a move. It is you who have to look at all the options and see if it makes sense.
hair high resolution desktop
Project_A
11-11 10:48 AM
Thank you for the post. It is really helpful. May I know if the new job should be >=50% different from the current job (EB3) offer? Or it doesn�t matter because of the MS requirement?
Thank you
Project_A
Thank you
Project_A
more...
hnordberg
June 12th, 2004, 12:35 PM
]']I only own a Tamron 28-200 XR at the moment :), mounted in my 300D :) . But maybe is possible to create big bubbles using bath gel... I should try :D .
You can get extension tubes and/or a front lens attachment for close-up work with your 28-200. Close-up is so much fun, so get some cheap stuff (e.g., Kenko extension tubes) and start shooting! Don't worry about the quality of the equipment when starting out. You take great pictures with simple and cheap equipment. And consider flashing your 300D with the Russian hack to get mirror lockup. I haven't done it yet, but I am thinking about it. Hmm, might make for an interesting poll in the 300D forum....
You can get extension tubes and/or a front lens attachment for close-up work with your 28-200. Close-up is so much fun, so get some cheap stuff (e.g., Kenko extension tubes) and start shooting! Don't worry about the quality of the equipment when starting out. You take great pictures with simple and cheap equipment. And consider flashing your 300D with the Russian hack to get mirror lockup. I haven't done it yet, but I am thinking about it. Hmm, might make for an interesting poll in the 300D forum....