Saturday, June 11, 2011

wallpaper natural scenery

images scenery wallpapers, nature wallpaper natural scenery. 1280 wallpapers, nature
  • 1280 wallpapers, nature



  • satyasaich
    07-20 06:43 PM
    Can you please provide me a bit more insight for this topic or please point me where i can get some more details, if possible.
    I'm on H1B 8th year, stuck with EB3 Retro with a priority date of Nov/03. My wife has a PhD in Molecular Biology, one of the hot subjects all across the globe.

    I'll truly appreciate
    Also why dont you apply in EB1 Thru your wife in parallel to ur own GC. PhDs dont need an employer to sponsor them.





    wallpaper 1280 wallpapers, nature wallpaper natural scenery. wallpaper, nature scenery,
  • wallpaper, nature scenery,



  • beemboy
    05-31 10:11 AM
    This is my first time $200 contribution for this great organization. Keep up the good work guys!!

    Google Checkout #778027030093989





    wallpaper natural scenery. beach nature scenery water
  • beach nature scenery water



  • tikka
    05-29 04:00 PM
    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?

    I think you need to have a masters plus a 4-5 years of experience to be eligible to apply under Eb-2. Also, you would have to redo the entire process of applying in EB2.
    Dont think anyone can really guess if EB 3 will be current by July.

    Please do take a few minute and send web faxes!!

    Thank you





    2011 wallpaper, nature scenery, wallpaper natural scenery. Filed in: Nature, Scenery
  • Filed in: Nature, Scenery



  • freedom_fighter
    01-14 12:50 PM
    Today me and my wife got our CPO emails. Mine was filed in Eb3 and my wife's was in Eb2. I got my approved though my wife.

    I've been in US for 10 years... now i've two things to do

    1. Wonder was it really worth this wait.
    2. Move to the citizen line.


    thanks IV, for all the support.

    I'll not be going anywhere..My life has been on IV for all these years and now i don't know what to do because I've been addicted to come to IV every hour of my life these past years. I still remember pressing F5 during the july fiasco bulletin.





    :cool:



    more...


    wallpaper natural scenery. To download wallpapers
  • To download wallpapers



  • ilovestirfries
    07-06 10:28 AM
    I thought that Kaiser was only for Western States. Is it there for other places also?

    A little peek into Kaiser's website will help you a long way in answering your basic questions...

    Here is the info. about their locations,

    http://members.kaiserpermanente.org/kpweb/toc.do?theme=locate_members

    Here is their website, where you can do "SEARCH" before you ask any kind of basic questions,

    http://www.kaiserpermanente.org/





    wallpaper natural scenery. girlfriend nature scenery
  • girlfriend nature scenery



  • amdee
    01-16 11:01 AM
    Any update on this. I am also planning to go to the school with my I485 pending. Just wanted to make sure that I will not get ito any issues with my pending I485.

    [QUOTE=mharik]Hi ,

    Can you use portability(i.e, I-140 approved and I-485 pending more than 6 months) for studies in USA or outside US????


    ANYONE????



    more...


    wallpaper natural scenery. Widescreen nature wallpapers
  • Widescreen nature wallpapers



  • BornConfused
    07-03 10:12 AM
    LOL!

    You wont be spending the money on them... in the end it will be for you! Think of it as an investment :)


    I guarantee you they won't do a thing with it. in fact they won't even be able to take it home (the workers that is) because they are not allowed to, it's almost like accepting bribes, right? Hey I have an idea, let's all apply lipstick and kiss a piece of paper and send that :D yes, even guys, it's for the greater good:D





    2010 beach nature scenery water wallpaper natural scenery. scenery wallpapers, nature
  • scenery wallpapers, nature



  • rbms
    03-06 02:35 PM
    Yep, email id please



    more...


    wallpaper natural scenery. gb Natural+scenery
  • gb Natural+scenery



  • uma001
    05-24 10:29 AM
    Honestly how many points we score really does not matter if the visa country cap is too low. Most of us, coming from India, China etc. score almost the same points and getting TOEFL is a piece of cake if you need to improve your points.

    It's pointless to break our heads calculating these points, everything is in limbo right now and the only best advise for new GC aspirants especially those coming from retrogressed countries is "Get your priority date locked by applying LC under the old system".


    Thanks Sravani





    hair Filed in: Nature, Scenery wallpaper natural scenery. Nature desktop wallpaper
  • Nature desktop wallpaper



  • joydiptac
    05-14 05:02 PM
    Ok. I understand that if I state Master's + 3 or 5 years experience for Software Engineer position I need to answer NO to H14 "requirements normal for the occupation?" because it exceeds SVP. Agree?

    Now the question is does it automatically lead to audit?

    In the present job scenario. I am sure quite a few Com Sc MS people are without a job. So having no skill specially required for this position may not make the cut easily.
    FWIW



    more...


    wallpaper natural scenery. wallpaper, nature scenery,
  • wallpaper, nature scenery,



  • sintax321
    09-04 01:28 PM
    Would someone mind posting a link to a pixel stretching tutorial? I do a lot of photoshop work and have never seen it yet.





    hot To download wallpapers wallpaper natural scenery. beach serene nature scenery
  • beach serene nature scenery



  • dealsnet
    03-28 10:39 AM
    Doesn't matter.

    what's your PD?? and which country you are from? Need more information to let me know whether you will get GC soon or not.



    more...


    house 15 Xyzu natural scenery wallpaper natural scenery. Free Download Nature Scenery
  • Free Download Nature Scenery



  • EkAurAaya
    03-19 06:43 PM
    no ones ever sold a house on H1B or EAD? :confused:





    tattoo girlfriend nature scenery wallpaper natural scenery. Natural+scenery+drawings
  • Natural+scenery+drawings



  • pushkarw
    12-21 12:44 PM
    Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!



    more...


    pictures Widescreen nature wallpapers wallpaper natural scenery. Amazing Nature Scenery Pic
  • Amazing Nature Scenery Pic



  • dealsnet
    12-28 02:27 PM
    We are watching the processing date from Dec. 14 till yesterday. We did call them. You can see my thread for this matter. They talk about Nov. Date till recently. All of a sudden they come up with this with old date. see the link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229 (http://http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229)

    Why did u give a negative marking for that?





    dresses beach serene nature scenery wallpaper natural scenery. Widescreen nature wallpapers
  • Widescreen nature wallpapers



  • stupendousman11
    08-22 01:14 PM
    EB2 India from NC.

    Filed EAD renewal at TSC (my 485, however, is pending at NSC) on Aug 6. RD Aug 7. No LUDs since the notice was issued.



    more...


    makeup gb Natural+scenery wallpaper natural scenery. 15 Xyzu natural scenery
  • 15 Xyzu natural scenery



  • a_yaja
    01-07 04:07 PM
    Thank you all for your repiles. I have asked my wife to talk to their lawyer directly.





    girlfriend Natural+scenery+drawings wallpaper natural scenery. /wallpaper-natural-scenery
  • /wallpaper-natural-scenery



  • karthkc
    06-02 11:19 AM
    its fine. Your salary should match the LCA salary. The LC salary is for 'future job'. the only place it might come into play is if your employer is very small, and there are ability-to-pay issues (here, if your current salary matches LC salary then its easier to say that employer has ability to pay).

    Unless I am mistaken, this was true only for non-PERM scenario if you were already employed for the firm that sponsored your GC.

    In the case when your sponsoring employer is the same as the H1B employer, under PERM, you are supposed to be paid no less than 100% of the prevailing wage that is mentioned in your LC at the time the LC is filed.

    Here is a posting I found from a while ago on this..

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=2994050912&m=1621048341





    hairstyles wallpaper, nature scenery, wallpaper natural scenery. Natural+scenery+images
  • Natural+scenery+images



  • gc_chahiye
    10-05 04:12 PM
    How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?


    getting rejected in EB2 does not impact your case for EB3 (they might look up that older file and see that it was rejected because of education qualification for EB2, but does qualify for EB3).
    You will probably get an RFE at I-140 time. USCIS will either reject this case, in which case you will lose this complete GC process and need to restart from scratch (so you'll lose maybe 1 years worth of place in the queue). Or they might ask you to accept this in EB3, in which case you dont lose your LC and the PD that goes with it.





    tabletpc
    12-16 10:22 AM
    Don't Panic but retaliate.


    Appraise your self with form wh4 and AC21 rules and then appreaise your new employer attorney. You and your new employer attorney are in good situation to take your Ex-employer for a ride. Good luck....

    After 180 days I-485 is pending and I-140 is approved, your priority date remains valid even if your employer withdraws approved I-140. Basically, your ex-employer cannot stop the case, and as long as you find a new job in similar ocupation and very similar duties, you I-485 can still be approved. Read AC-21 for more information.
    Suggestion: keep the employment termination letter/note/email for records for future reference.





    pal351
    11-21 04:49 PM
    Hi Friends,
    You may answered this so many times but I missed.. Please some tell me, How much is the Fee for AP Renewal? and Required Docs for the Papaer Filing.

    I filed my I 485 on July 24th 2007


    Thanks,
    -Pal.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment