vbkris77
03-11 02:32 PM
Couple of points I disagree,
1. If we assume them as I485 apps, we also need to take Family numbers into account. So EB2 LCs can only be around 23000.
2. In 2007, Perm wasn't as hopeless as it is now. So people were getting LCs in less than 3 months.
So adding all these, here is my break up
Year LC# EB2 LC Visa #
2004 12000 5000 11250
2005 7000 2000 4500
2006 18000 8000 18000
2007-Pre 10000 8000 18000
2007-Post 15000 9000 20250
2008 1500 1000 2250
With this, if EB2 I is as lucky as last year. We should see PD of 2006 when we goto next year.
Again it is just a guess..
1. If we assume them as I485 apps, we also need to take Family numbers into account. So EB2 LCs can only be around 23000.
2. In 2007, Perm wasn't as hopeless as it is now. So people were getting LCs in less than 3 months.
So adding all these, here is my break up
Year LC# EB2 LC Visa #
2004 12000 5000 11250
2005 7000 2000 4500
2006 18000 8000 18000
2007-Pre 10000 8000 18000
2007-Post 15000 9000 20250
2008 1500 1000 2250
With this, if EB2 I is as lucky as last year. We should see PD of 2006 when we goto next year.
Again it is just a guess..
wallpaper Lady Gaga Striking and Scary
spdy_mn
06-13 06:34 PM
you mean your future wife... :)....
Yes boss, but do you have any pointers to my question :D
Yes boss, but do you have any pointers to my question :D
vin13
03-11 12:19 PM
It reminds me this story every time I visit IV.
Workers working with an export company which use to ship chickens from all over the world to US/Europe, were packing chickens from some Indian port. Each box was having some 50-70 chickens in it .
After loading them in, they were about to cover these boxes with the tops. The leader shouts to workers: " No need to put the tops. They wouldn't go any where "
Surprised with this order, one worker asks the leader 'Why'. The leader says : " These are Indian chickens. IF one tries to escape, other will pull its leg."
Good One :D
We should concentrate on taking actions. I believe taking a small step in action is better than talking big.
Workers working with an export company which use to ship chickens from all over the world to US/Europe, were packing chickens from some Indian port. Each box was having some 50-70 chickens in it .
After loading them in, they were about to cover these boxes with the tops. The leader shouts to workers: " No need to put the tops. They wouldn't go any where "
Surprised with this order, one worker asks the leader 'Why'. The leader says : " These are Indian chickens. IF one tries to escape, other will pull its leg."
Good One :D
We should concentrate on taking actions. I believe taking a small step in action is better than talking big.
2011 Lady Gaga Quotes From Songs
Naveen
05-25 09:56 AM
http://www.aila.com/content/default.aspx?docid=28941
Good Info OP!
Good Info OP!
more...

misanthrope
10-03 10:37 AM
I partially agree with you. Btw, not all students have to prove that they would not work in US. Actually, my interview was fairly simple and pretty hilarious(that's a different story).
US law offers student 1 year OPT to gain experience and find employment. If the intention of the country was to deny/discourage employment to students then OPT would cease to exist. Also, the H1-B application would be rejected if they wanted to implement the rule, which they clearly don't. Again, that is a loophole. I had to submit a copy of my degree, transcripts etc. because my job required MS + 1.
In your opinion, would it be cool if a MS graduate moves back to India, gets a job offer in US (that qualifies for EB-2) and then moves back to US?
Also,
H1-B != EB3.
US law offers student 1 year OPT to gain experience and find employment. If the intention of the country was to deny/discourage employment to students then OPT would cease to exist. Also, the H1-B application would be rejected if they wanted to implement the rule, which they clearly don't. Again, that is a loophole. I had to submit a copy of my degree, transcripts etc. because my job required MS + 1.
In your opinion, would it be cool if a MS graduate moves back to India, gets a job offer in US (that qualifies for EB-2) and then moves back to US?
Also,
H1-B != EB3.
ilikekilo
05-24 06:41 PM
Any idea what is the number of the amendment
On the Amendment (Sanders Amdt. No. 1223). OK GUYS THIS BILL PASSED $8500 for any h1b renewals, new ones extenstions , correct me if IAm wring
On the Amendment (Sanders Amdt. No. 1223). OK GUYS THIS BILL PASSED $8500 for any h1b renewals, new ones extenstions , correct me if IAm wring
more...
greencard_fever
10-29 07:25 AM
Thanks greencard_fever.
I have emailed the sample letter to everyone. Please send me a message again if you did not get it. Good luck!
Hi caliguy..i did not receive any message from can you send me the letter format.
Thanks!
I have emailed the sample letter to everyone. Please send me a message again if you did not get it. Good luck!
Hi caliguy..i did not receive any message from can you send me the letter format.
Thanks!
2010 lady gaga quotes from songs.
smisachu
07-30 02:41 PM
You seems an expert in this option trading. How about microcap stock trading ?
I am not a chartist or day trader if that is what you want to know. I have worked in high frequency Stat-Arb trading which also does micro caps sometimes.
I am not a chartist or day trader if that is what you want to know. I have worked in high frequency Stat-Arb trading which also does micro caps sometimes.
more...
willwin
06-13 09:22 AM
Are you sick?
Go and check how many EB3 India and EB2 India applications approved each year. They are approving double or triple the number of EB3 applications than they approve EB2. Go back to past and ask people not to apply in EB3, then only it solves your problem.
Its all because of toooooooooo many EB3 india applications in past. So, live with that fact.
Those are not nice words. You can always tell that person that his/her logic was wrong but don't say that EB3 folks deserve the long wait. If everyone of us had applied for EB2, then EB2 queue would be in the same plight as EB3 today, don't forget that!
And realize that most of the EB3 folks actually deserve to be in EB2 but for their respective Organization's policy to apply for EB3. I mean to say, it wasn't an option for many.
Go and check how many EB3 India and EB2 India applications approved each year. They are approving double or triple the number of EB3 applications than they approve EB2. Go back to past and ask people not to apply in EB3, then only it solves your problem.
Its all because of toooooooooo many EB3 india applications in past. So, live with that fact.
Those are not nice words. You can always tell that person that his/her logic was wrong but don't say that EB3 folks deserve the long wait. If everyone of us had applied for EB2, then EB2 queue would be in the same plight as EB3 today, don't forget that!
And realize that most of the EB3 folks actually deserve to be in EB2 but for their respective Organization's policy to apply for EB3. I mean to say, it wasn't an option for many.
hair Quips amp; Quotes: May 15, 2010
iptel
11-06 01:46 PM
Actually, not all he said was wrong.
We should not support what these IT consulting companies are doing with H1B programme just because we are on H1. These big companies are hoarding H1B visas so they can have an upperhand when dealing with the employees.
My own employer was trying to get as many H1s as possible without having ANY work for them. They sent us all a few emails asking us if we had any family or friends back home who want to come to US on H1. These guys make the H1 applicants pay for the application expenses, then just keep them there or get them here and keep them on bench and almost everybody here is familiar with what happens next.
Think from an American's point of view.. It is THEIR country, THEY make the laws that benefit their society and economy.. they have all the right to stand up against these practices by foreign based companies..
I like his statement "H1B is supposed to be used when there IS a job but no American to do it" What these Consulting companies have turned it into is "There is a person on H1B avaliable If and when there is a job to do" OR worse "There is an H1B holder available, on bench, but no job to do"
I totally support reform in the H1 process with a target to reduce fraud. That will ultimately benefit people like us who will come here on H1B in future.
Please don't fire me for taking his side, I'm not. I'm in favour of market deciding what it needs, but I'm 100% against fraud, and all of know these so called consulting companies ARE indulging in fraud..
I Couldnt agree more..
We should not support what these IT consulting companies are doing with H1B programme just because we are on H1. These big companies are hoarding H1B visas so they can have an upperhand when dealing with the employees.
My own employer was trying to get as many H1s as possible without having ANY work for them. They sent us all a few emails asking us if we had any family or friends back home who want to come to US on H1. These guys make the H1 applicants pay for the application expenses, then just keep them there or get them here and keep them on bench and almost everybody here is familiar with what happens next.
Think from an American's point of view.. It is THEIR country, THEY make the laws that benefit their society and economy.. they have all the right to stand up against these practices by foreign based companies..
I like his statement "H1B is supposed to be used when there IS a job but no American to do it" What these Consulting companies have turned it into is "There is a person on H1B avaliable If and when there is a job to do" OR worse "There is an H1B holder available, on bench, but no job to do"
I totally support reform in the H1 process with a target to reduce fraud. That will ultimately benefit people like us who will come here on H1B in future.
Please don't fire me for taking his side, I'm not. I'm in favour of market deciding what it needs, but I'm 100% against fraud, and all of know these so called consulting companies ARE indulging in fraud..
I Couldnt agree more..
more...
chaanakya
08-13 11:05 PM
I feel education should be rewarded (Every where). High skilled should get prefference.
chaanakya may be you should consider putting your words in soft intangiable worlds...
For those who care to read...the fact that I am suggesting that people should port their priority dates before that door closes shows that I believe that people who have played by the rules (ie actually put in the 5 yrs experience or find a job with EB2 requirements) should get preference !!
I call this the plight of EB2 india because as the rules are set up, in theory, if majority of EB3 ported priority dates, then yes, EB2 with later dates would truly get the short end of the stick.
Having said that, the backlash against people like SunnySurya is unfair. From his perspective, he is right and the law grants him the right to sue if he feels so.
THe problem in these forums is that any mature discussion is not possible because any dissenting voice is soon suppressed with ad hominem attacks such as the gentlemen who wanted to buy me tickets to india.
Seriously, how much more immature can we get?
Even reading this discussion, NOT ONE PERSON has attacked the argument on a legal basis. INsults are aplenty though.
chaanakya may be you should consider putting your words in soft intangiable worlds...
For those who care to read...the fact that I am suggesting that people should port their priority dates before that door closes shows that I believe that people who have played by the rules (ie actually put in the 5 yrs experience or find a job with EB2 requirements) should get preference !!
I call this the plight of EB2 india because as the rules are set up, in theory, if majority of EB3 ported priority dates, then yes, EB2 with later dates would truly get the short end of the stick.
Having said that, the backlash against people like SunnySurya is unfair. From his perspective, he is right and the law grants him the right to sue if he feels so.
THe problem in these forums is that any mature discussion is not possible because any dissenting voice is soon suppressed with ad hominem attacks such as the gentlemen who wanted to buy me tickets to india.
Seriously, how much more immature can we get?
Even reading this discussion, NOT ONE PERSON has attacked the argument on a legal basis. INsults are aplenty though.
hot lady gaga quotes from songs. Best+lady+gaga+song+quotes
Mr. Brown
05-14 08:23 PM
Mr Brown,
Should I say that all of you those who bought homes and are having a life bought a home with 0% down and interest only loan so that you can save your taxes now and if your GC does not come through in 5 years, you will walk out with out any loss as you made hefty deductions and haven't paid single penny towards the mortgage and simply go to Timbuktu or Krakovia. I will not!. Just because you chose to buy a home and have a life does not mean that others dont. Every one lives their own lives. Those who dont buy a home live a life of their choice. Stop judging people. GC was not a risk or hindrance to you in buying a home but could be for Joe the Analyst. You might have deep pockets, Joe the analyst might not or have other commitments
Your statements (above in bold) are contradictory. On one hand you don't want us to judge you but you return us the favor anyway.
Let me be clear here. I was talking about people who come here whining about how they can't buy a house ONLY because of the gc/immigration laws etc. I am not talking about Joe the Analyst (nicely copied BTW :-))
All I am saying is to stop whining and do better to withstand what you cannot change.
BTW, I put 10% down on my house and I've got the usual commitments.
Should I say that all of you those who bought homes and are having a life bought a home with 0% down and interest only loan so that you can save your taxes now and if your GC does not come through in 5 years, you will walk out with out any loss as you made hefty deductions and haven't paid single penny towards the mortgage and simply go to Timbuktu or Krakovia. I will not!. Just because you chose to buy a home and have a life does not mean that others dont. Every one lives their own lives. Those who dont buy a home live a life of their choice. Stop judging people. GC was not a risk or hindrance to you in buying a home but could be for Joe the Analyst. You might have deep pockets, Joe the analyst might not or have other commitments
Your statements (above in bold) are contradictory. On one hand you don't want us to judge you but you return us the favor anyway.
Let me be clear here. I was talking about people who come here whining about how they can't buy a house ONLY because of the gc/immigration laws etc. I am not talking about Joe the Analyst (nicely copied BTW :-))
All I am saying is to stop whining and do better to withstand what you cannot change.
BTW, I put 10% down on my house and I've got the usual commitments.
more...
house lady gaga quotes from songs.
furiouspride
04-17 10:21 PM
wow! you can't even ask your peers for honest feedback without being judged. :(
Not being judgmental at all. This is a question that has to be posed to the HR department in the company and not to 'peers' on a forum. The profile says he/she is on EB2 and then he/she goes on to ask this
"let me know if they have done EB2 with this scenario." WTF! :D While I'm not against getting your degree online or IGNOU but you need to at least have the acumen to geo-locate yourself it nothing else :D Other skills are far superlative and come much later :D
Not being judgmental at all. This is a question that has to be posed to the HR department in the company and not to 'peers' on a forum. The profile says he/she is on EB2 and then he/she goes on to ask this
"let me know if they have done EB2 with this scenario." WTF! :D While I'm not against getting your degree online or IGNOU but you need to at least have the acumen to geo-locate yourself it nothing else :D Other skills are far superlative and come much later :D
tattoo good quotes from songs 2011.
GCforme
09-13 11:25 PM
This is what I found in the TOI -Pune..
[URL="http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JUFUvMjAwNi8wOS8xNCNBcjAxNDAw&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom"]
Well not sure if its a known fact, but this is what the future is going to be if they dont take any serious measures to attract qualified medical professional to the US
[URL="http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JUFUvMjAwNi8wOS8xNCNBcjAxNDAw&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom"]
Well not sure if its a known fact, but this is what the future is going to be if they dont take any serious measures to attract qualified medical professional to the US
more...
pictures Katy Perry IMVU music video
GCBy3000
02-13 05:12 PM
Are you asking to show courage from him? Hmmm in previous post he claimed to have the courage to ask these stupid questions but he was anonymous.
Anonymous persons are not qualified to talk anything about courage. If you(anands26) are so courageous, then why dont you unveil your identity.
Look at his post several months back. He had full faith in IV as a free rider visitor. He believed something will get passed due to some chunk of insane contributors. When his beleif of free riding ended up in failure as feb 15th is nearing, he bursted himself.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4437&postcount=88
Show some Courage Dude. Take up a role in your state chapter, go meet the lawmaker, Educate them on the difficulties we face, write to the reporters & highlight our issues. Contact the Core and ask for responsibilities. I am sure the Core would be happy to delegate some of the responsibilities to you.
Why dont you do all of this, before criticizing everyone who is involved in the noble effort?
Anonymous persons are not qualified to talk anything about courage. If you(anands26) are so courageous, then why dont you unveil your identity.
Look at his post several months back. He had full faith in IV as a free rider visitor. He believed something will get passed due to some chunk of insane contributors. When his beleif of free riding ended up in failure as feb 15th is nearing, he bursted himself.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4437&postcount=88
Show some Courage Dude. Take up a role in your state chapter, go meet the lawmaker, Educate them on the difficulties we face, write to the reporters & highlight our issues. Contact the Core and ask for responsibilities. I am sure the Core would be happy to delegate some of the responsibilities to you.
Why dont you do all of this, before criticizing everyone who is involved in the noble effort?
dresses Lady Gaga wіll bе mаkіng the
admesystems
01-09 12:53 AM
I am married to a US citizen and I got my I-485 interview on 1/4/08 and IO said we have no problem about the interview. He said if I had my NC cleared I would get the GC in 2 weeks.
I submitted I-485 on 5/11/07 so I assume that my name was forwarded to FBI sometime around May/07, 8 months ago. I made a mistake on my affidavit and I had to resubmit it on Aug/07 (I-485 was fine)
I have a few questions;
1- Since I resubmitted some papers on Aug (not I-485), would my name be forwarded to FBI on Aug or on May 11 (Priority date of I-485 is 5/11/07)?
2- Most of the cases here seem to be about EB GC. Is there anyone who has the same problems with me? Is the procedure different for GC through marriage?
3- When my wife called USCIS, IO told that they cannot do anything before 60 days after the interview. is that true?
I was out of status when I got married so I cannot leave without GC. we want to move to my country but now we are stuck. it is frustrating.
Please someone help...
thanks for your time.
I submitted I-485 on 5/11/07 so I assume that my name was forwarded to FBI sometime around May/07, 8 months ago. I made a mistake on my affidavit and I had to resubmit it on Aug/07 (I-485 was fine)
I have a few questions;
1- Since I resubmitted some papers on Aug (not I-485), would my name be forwarded to FBI on Aug or on May 11 (Priority date of I-485 is 5/11/07)?
2- Most of the cases here seem to be about EB GC. Is there anyone who has the same problems with me? Is the procedure different for GC through marriage?
3- When my wife called USCIS, IO told that they cannot do anything before 60 days after the interview. is that true?
I was out of status when I got married so I cannot leave without GC. we want to move to my country but now we are stuck. it is frustrating.
Please someone help...
thanks for your time.
more...
makeup lady gaga quotes from songs.

leoindiano
11-04 12:01 PM
Congrats Vikki76,
I am happy for you. As i said, earlier, i called and explained 2 I140's situation, IO verified and told they have already consolidated A numbers and it is current, will send an email to floor. She also confirmed biometrics and Namecheck are cleared as well. I struggled with that part since, they went vermont cause of EAC receipt number....
This is a complex system for the ability and knowledge they have...
I am happy for you. As i said, earlier, i called and explained 2 I140's situation, IO verified and told they have already consolidated A numbers and it is current, will send an email to floor. She also confirmed biometrics and Namecheck are cleared as well. I struggled with that part since, they went vermont cause of EAC receipt number....
This is a complex system for the ability and knowledge they have...
girlfriend lady gaga born this way
deba
06-11 09:32 AM
First of all, this is a civil lawsuit not criminal. So, don't panic. It will most likely have no effect on your GC processing. Second fleeing to India is not an option. You could be in greater trouble as some have pointed out. Third, the amount seems too large for an usual accident case. What exactly are they demanding the money for? Bodily injury, disability etc.? These cases take a while to sort out in court. Talk to a competent lawyer immediately about your next course of legal action.
On a second note, a friend of mine was also involved in this type of a case during his GC processing. The amount involved wasn't this large tho. Eventually they settled out of court and had no effect on his GC.
On a second note, a friend of mine was also involved in this type of a case during his GC processing. The amount involved wasn't this large tho. Eventually they settled out of court and had no effect on his GC.
hairstyles Lady Gaga#39;s Mother: “Stefani,
Khujaokutta
03-26 10:44 PM
People may get LUD (not trying to demoralize just facts), but with this recession....koi chance naheeen of any date movement.......bullietin or no bullietin...just cut and past of past month.......as far as i am concerned, first my id was kutta, now its Khujao Kutta due to the itch caused by the GC wait....dont know what the id will be next...in short wait will continue....:D
sc3
09-24 01:20 AM
sorry man, my hinglish is vrey vrey vrey poor. so plaese bear wtih me.
Lets not argue, lets discuss, maybe I could agree with your views. So heer it goes, how is quota limits fair to anybody? I thought we are all equals, unless you think you are challenged in anyways - physically or otherwise, in that case I agree, you are 100% right, there must be a special quota for you. For all others who consider themselves to be equal shareholders to the free society, isn't preferential treatment for any set of people "wrong" and "unfair"? Just asking? I mean are we not equals, if yes, then there should be no quota for any country, if no and you think you are superior, which maybe true, then I should get preferential treatment, if no, and you think you are inferior or otherwise challenged in anyways, well, in that case yes, you sure should be treat better than others.... you know....
So what do you think you are - equal? inferior? or superior? I mean it has go to be one of those, right?
Ok, I will give you a weak analogy. See how Indian IPOs distribute shares when it is oversubscribed. The same thing goes here. Replace money by applicants and replace investors by countries, and you will get a sense as to why per country quota is implemented. I agree it is hard to digest the per country quota, but it is what it is. It is affirmative action if you will. It requires equality, but gives some buffer to people not properly represented (or run the risk of being overwhelmed by any single country).
Lets not argue, lets discuss, maybe I could agree with your views. So heer it goes, how is quota limits fair to anybody? I thought we are all equals, unless you think you are challenged in anyways - physically or otherwise, in that case I agree, you are 100% right, there must be a special quota for you. For all others who consider themselves to be equal shareholders to the free society, isn't preferential treatment for any set of people "wrong" and "unfair"? Just asking? I mean are we not equals, if yes, then there should be no quota for any country, if no and you think you are superior, which maybe true, then I should get preferential treatment, if no, and you think you are inferior or otherwise challenged in anyways, well, in that case yes, you sure should be treat better than others.... you know....
So what do you think you are - equal? inferior? or superior? I mean it has go to be one of those, right?
Ok, I will give you a weak analogy. See how Indian IPOs distribute shares when it is oversubscribed. The same thing goes here. Replace money by applicants and replace investors by countries, and you will get a sense as to why per country quota is implemented. I agree it is hard to digest the per country quota, but it is what it is. It is affirmative action if you will. It requires equality, but gives some buffer to people not properly represented (or run the risk of being overwhelmed by any single country).
inskrish
08-19 01:50 PM
Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
Congrats! Well, in my case, I would become a Senior Citizen before I become a Citizen of this country. :D My signature says it all.
:p
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
Congrats! Well, in my case, I would become a Senior Citizen before I become a Citizen of this country. :D My signature says it all.
:p
No comments:
Post a Comment