Thursday, June 2, 2011

landscape wallpaper

landscape wallpaper. Beautiful Landscape Wallpapers
  • Beautiful Landscape Wallpapers



  • rufwork
    Apr 5, 08:41 PM
    "Wozniak: Tablet is the PC for 'normal people'"

    Because Woz would know normal people.





    landscape wallpaper. Landscape Wallpaper #33
  • Landscape Wallpaper #33



  • codymac
    Apr 3, 07:34 PM
    The one in Texas the comtroller (GOP at the time) even toll scumbag Perry that if you cut property tax that for it would come back and be a problem in 2011. He called it. He told them in 2011 the budget would come up short and it was just worse than he said it was because of the tanking.

    You mean "she?" We've had women comptrollers for over a decade now.

    The underperforming post-2006 state franchise tax takes the lion's share of the burden here (as called out in the article). It simply isn't compensating for the reduction that was based on it.

    But... that decrease in school taxes has been partially offset by the appraisal districts raising home values since it went into effect. Both the rates and home values have increased in my district since the initial drop. (By 2009 the rate x value equaled my 2005 amount.)

    Sure, it's screwed up, but don't believe Perry's claims that he reduced school taxes as much as he says. That's giving him too much credit.

    http://crosslandteam.com/blog/2006/04/20/texas-property-tax-reform-wheres-the-beef/

    Thanks for reminding me though... I need to file my franchise taxes.
    :(





    landscape wallpaper. Landscape wallpaper
  • Landscape wallpaper



  • tvguru
    Sep 25, 10:47 AM
    waaaaaaah Apple only anounced a photo editing program and a photography centered event. I am selling my macbook and G5 this is total BS!!!!!!

    lol, you go girl! :p





    landscape wallpaper. 3d landscape wallpaper.
  • 3d landscape wallpaper.



  • Atothendrew24
    Mar 13, 01:09 PM
    I had a problem here in Arizona where there is no daylight savings time. I have the my AT&T iPhone set to auto set date and time and it was a hour ahead.

    ex. My alarm went off at 10:30 when it was actually 9:30.



    more...


    landscape wallpaper. Hd Landscape Wallpapers.
  • Hd Landscape Wallpapers.



  • Andras5soul
    Apr 25, 08:36 AM
    Very simple.

    Longer Battery Life.

    No Graphics Performance Drop

    15 Inch Screen (I'm a dreamer...)





    landscape wallpaper. Download medium wallpaper of
  • Download medium wallpaper of



  • Bear Hunter
    Apr 15, 06:14 PM
    Is this a gloating post or are you going to share what you believe to be some of the concepts?

    Nope and nope. RDECOM isn't the only domain looking at this.



    more...


    landscape wallpaper. 3d landscape wallpaper.
  • 3d landscape wallpaper.



  • satcomer
    May 6, 10:20 PM
    Sonoco in Northern Virginia (on 05/06/11):





    landscape wallpaper. Lakes Landscape Wallpapers
  • Lakes Landscape Wallpapers



  • Lyra
    Oct 27, 07:29 AM
    What do you guys mean no student discount?

    Is that only on launch day or is that a permanent thing now at Regent street? First it's the iPods that don't have any student discount and now the OS? That's a little too harsh don't you think?

    Here's why, it's something like �75 on their Apple.com/uk for students, but if you look at the US Student price it's only $65, so..... I'm getting screwed either way!! With or without student discount it's WAY too expensive in the UK.

    Ok, so, when I saw the line of people circling the entire building, I was more impressed about that and wanting to know JUST how long the line of people actually was than getting Leopard. See, I can just pick it up from anywhere else if need be or today at apple or tomorrow... I don't need the insane people trying to cut in and giving me attitude when I can simply wait a few days and then get it nice and calmly.

    Anyway, I think Apple should have opened up their apparels store again. With so many people buying apple products so enthusiastically, why not open up a section in Apple store for, T-Shirts, watches, badges, stickers, pins you name it. Like they once had. I think it would sell very well, if only they'd do that.

    But, what you are saying is that the Regent Street isn't offering any Student Discount on Leopard? At all?

    And there were no deaths reported yesterday during the premier!! That's probably the best news huh?

    ;)



    more...


    landscape wallpaper. Landscape Wallpapers
  • Landscape Wallpapers



  • Frosties
    Nov 6, 05:13 AM
    Say no to rfid! We already use phones to pay for tickets on parking spaces, trains, buses and so on. There is no need to add more identity to these transactions. It is already in use and works just fine without rfid.





    landscape wallpaper. Beautiful Landscape Wallpapers
  • Beautiful Landscape Wallpapers



  • BC2009
    Jan 4, 11:17 AM
    I thought there were some free map/gps/turn-by-turn direction apps out there (ala Google Maps). Is this not the case? Can anyone tell me why you would want to purchase one of the Garmin/Tom-Tom apps?

    Google Maps will give you directions, but will not give you a turn-by-turn 3D view that tracks your position and shows you which lanes to get in, etc.... Google has a turn-by-turn nav app for Android though.

    Also, Navigon and Tom-Tom will download all the maps you purchased with the app, so you have access to maps even when hiking or driving on a remote trail where there is no service available. Both Navigon and Tom-Tom are moving toward a model where if the map is wrong you can report that it is incorrect and they can fix it faster and provide updates.

    Real-time maps means they are up-to-date, when you have network (similar to Google Maps).

    I think Garmin failed on this one -- additionally the interface looks a bit cartoony.



    more...


    landscape wallpaper. Nature landscape wallpaper 42.
  • Nature landscape wallpaper 42.



  • macman916
    Dec 1, 10:58 AM
    If you want it, buy it. Stop complaining about other people's success. Lots of people sell 3rd party junk.





    landscape wallpaper. World Landscape wallpapers
  • World Landscape wallpapers



  • hondaboy945
    Sep 20, 12:38 AM
    So what I want to know from anyonewho knows is can we boot from one of the other 3 HDD's,and then, with the Quadro FX 4500, play some wicked PC games. Or are we there yet, should I just keep saving until all of the cool stuff is ready (CS3, PC games, nasty graphics capabilities).



    more...


    landscape wallpaper. Landscape wallpaper of a Green
  • Landscape wallpaper of a Green



  • TwinCities Dan
    Mar 13, 02:19 PM
    VZW iPhone here as well, everything is fine. :rolleyes:





    landscape wallpaper. Landscape Wallpapers always
  • Landscape Wallpapers always



  • MacBandit
    Sep 14, 02:09 AM
    Originally posted by MacManiac1224
    Can the G4 beat the Pentium 5? You are probably scratching your heads on this one. Yep, the Pentium 5 is very real, and it is coming soon. 2nd quarter of the Pentium 5 debuting at 3.2GHZ is going to come out. It will have 100 million transistors on it and it will be manufactured at .09 microns. Also, here is the doozy, it will have 1 mb of L2 on die cache, and it will support 333mhz bus speeds, with the addition of DDR, that is a possible 667mhz bus speeds. By the way, if you were wondering, the Pentium 4 has 42 million transistors.

    Now, for the G4: I am not sure how many transistors the G4 has, but I imagine it is way less then 100 million, or even 42 million, considering the P4 came out after the G4. Anyway, the cache on the G4 is higher on the high-end, 2mb of cache. But: the speed: 1.25Ghz? Can that really stand up to a P5 with 333mhz bus, and 3.2Ghz clock speeds? My opinion: most likely not.


    Not to be criticle but the G4 does not have 2mb of L2 cache on the high end model it only has 256k. It does have 2mb of L3. The 1MB of L2 in my oppinion will be a lot faster then any L3 cache because it's accessed at full CPU speed. But we all know this doesn't really make a nickels worth of difference because we all know the current cpu at the current speed would be absolutely trounced by this new pentium. I also know feel that we will not be stuck at this slow progression of speed for the next year.

    I personally though am in no way dissapointed in the new macs they are extremely fast. Yes faster then the Quicksilvers they just need to be used in the right application i.e. video editing, gaming, etc.. Anything that requires large amounts of data to be moved from the hard drive to the Ram and the same for the PCI and AGP cards to the Ram or Hard drive.



    more...


    landscape wallpaper. Tags: landscape, wallpaper
  • Tags: landscape, wallpaper



  • Shagrat
    Oct 18, 03:11 AM
    Will try to get to Regent Street after 5 ish...depends on Work, etc.





    landscape wallpaper. landscape wallpaper
  • landscape wallpaper



  • redeye be
    Jun 2, 03:09 AM
    I first thought this whole Folding thing had to do with laundry.
    Once they've learnt enough i guess they would be able to use the knowledge in other fields of science, maybe even the cleaning sciences if you find this more important than the health aspect.

    So you were seriously interseted in a widget about folding laundry?
    :p :D ;)



    more...


    landscape wallpaper. Landscape Photo For Desktop
  • Landscape Photo For Desktop



  • Small White Car
    Jan 4, 10:18 AM
    I wonder why the 2 plans have to be mutually exclusive. Why not download the whole database when you get it, for when you might not get coverage. And then automatically update when you do have coverage. When going somewhere, give priority updating to the current route and then download everything else. Maybe allow current route to be updated with EDGE/3G while whole database updates require Wi-Fi. Just my 2�

    The problem with this plan is that they're specifically bragging about stuff like construction updates, points of intrest, and traffic alerts.

    In other words, you'll have a system that's constantly downloading stuff AND taking up 3 GB on your phone. I'd be happier to pick one or the other and not have to have the worst of both plans.

    Your idea could work for another GPS app that's not built to highlight those kind of things, but that doesn't seem to be the app that Garmin wanted to make.


    My guess is that the maps download to your phone and are not constantly being pulled in, so a mapped-out drive from one city to another that passes through a dead zone isn't going to result in an area with no maps. But that one small issue of getting stuck in a no-coverage area and desperately needing it is worrisome.

    That's something I'd like them to clarify, actually.

    Is it like Google maps and just downlaods "where you are" or is it downloding your whole state and the surrounding states? Or, like "North-East" or something like that?

    The difference between those 2 systems could actually mean a lot for some of you folks, it seems.





    landscape wallpaper. vista landscape wallpaper
  • vista landscape wallpaper



  • mad jew
    Sep 17, 11:10 PM
    I'm huge. :D

    Yeah, I know you're only joking around clayj. 'Tis all good. :p





    landscape wallpaper. Blue Moon Landscape Wallpaper
  • Blue Moon Landscape Wallpaper



  • Dagless
    Jan 19, 10:17 AM
    27th in US. We even get the new Pokemon game a few days earlier too, how odd of Nintendo! My preorder is down now.

    �229
    $249

    One friend code per user.

    3D video content from Aardman, Sky and Eurosport.

    Gameboy/Gameboy Colour download shop. Has the option of buying with real money too and not e-points.





    davidjearly
    Dec 18, 08:56 AM
    There's already a thread on this. Just as I did in that one, I think it's incredibly sad. The irony in what the RATM croud are trying to achieve is particularly amusing.





    antman2x2
    Apr 13, 10:57 PM
    I was planning to have guns blazing indiscriminately but I guess I can silently hover if that's the game plan :mad:

    This is a stealth mission.. but I gave you some guns just incase :D

    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Antman2x2/STING-5.png





    RamboRab
    Mar 20, 08:05 PM
    Hey!

    I'm a new freelance photographer (just upgraded to a Canon 7D) and I was hoping to take some photos of the iPad 2 launch at the Apple Retail Store in Glasgow, Scotland on Friday 25th March.

    I have seen one or two photographers there before for previous launches so there must be some interest by the newspapers/magazines.

    I am prepared to do this for free as it would at least get my name out there, however I was wanting to contact the newspapers and magazines first to see if I could get their permission to cover the event for them. This could perhaps get me a pass to take photos inside the Apple Store too.

    If all else fails, Ill turn up, take some photos outside (which is a public place) and email them in to the newspapers/magazines.

    What I'm wondering is how do I contact them in the first place? Either to ask if they would like me to cover the launch for them or to submit photos to them after the event.

    Any help would be much apprenticed.

    Many thanks in advance!





    Kengineer
    Sep 22, 06:33 PM
    Anyone know whether or not the IMACs are going to be updated in the next few months?

    I am starting to look for a new computer (switching from a PC to a MAC) and trying to get a handle on when possible updates might be released if any. I would hate to buy in the next couple months when all I had to do was wait until the end of the year.

    Thanks for the help...:)





    DLary
    Mar 24, 10:51 PM
    So let me get this straight. Some on this board seem to be saying:

    "We Mac users are entirely too sophisticated and intelligent to allow our computers to be used by military neanderthals. Those that join the military are not smart enough to appreciate a Mac. All money spent on the military is wasted and part of a bloated budget. The military should be forced to use inferior equipment rather than offend my sensibilities as an educated, peace loving Mac user."

    It is easy to sit in your ivory tower and criticize those who are out risking their lives so you can have your Latte every morning and make fun of those in the military.

    If some Apple products would be appropriate, why on earth would you not want your country's military to have the finest equipment available?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment