seekerofpeace
09-10 11:17 PM
Well VXG,
I know what you are saying about Biometrics...both of our biometrics were done at the same time ....in any case I can't challenge my attorney especially one which is the largest in Boston...we will wait for the FP and then bug him again...at least she is current next month too........
Well good luck with Lawrence Infopass.....strange place no parking ...had to park by a No parking sign where every other car was parked....the office is lush such a waste of public money.....and absolutely useless chaps....actually if I had got my lawyer;s mail an hour back I may not have made that long trip.....
Well Boston USCIS is no better we have experience over there too couple of years back....
Will have to go there again..not sure if Lawrence has Biometrics facility or not....
OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFfffff how much more can I bear..................
SoP
I know what you are saying about Biometrics...both of our biometrics were done at the same time ....in any case I can't challenge my attorney especially one which is the largest in Boston...we will wait for the FP and then bug him again...at least she is current next month too........
Well good luck with Lawrence Infopass.....strange place no parking ...had to park by a No parking sign where every other car was parked....the office is lush such a waste of public money.....and absolutely useless chaps....actually if I had got my lawyer;s mail an hour back I may not have made that long trip.....
Well Boston USCIS is no better we have experience over there too couple of years back....
Will have to go there again..not sure if Lawrence has Biometrics facility or not....
OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFfffff how much more can I bear..................
SoP
wallpaper Nike Air Max Lebron 8 south
stevensjd
04-28 11:59 AM
My wife came at JFK airport on AP in AI flight BOM to NYC. she did not have any issue at all.
She was on H1b until Aug 2008. After laid off she is on EAD and AP. She is not working since then.
I was worried that they may ask couple of questions but it was very smooth.
She was on H1b until Aug 2008. After laid off she is on EAD and AP. She is not working since then.
I was worried that they may ask couple of questions but it was very smooth.
trig1
01-15 03:14 PM
Are ovals allowed? I can probably guess the answer to this, but just wanted to double check before I made my entry.
2011 Lebron 8 – South Beach
alien2006
08-23 12:34 PM
knowDOL, thanks for the info, will keep it in mind.
more...
sundevil
06-08 11:59 AM
Some Indian Americans with GC and Citizenships are not sympathetic to our cause. They would rather this thing get worse. I have a neighbor who thinks we already have our GC(for various reasons we did not tell them about our plight). I heard him rant about how happy he was that they did not include any thing good for backlogged people in the new bill and how great it would be in the Merit system when there will be no spill overs to India to reduce backlogs and get rid of all the "idiots"(his words) coming over these days from India. It is utterly deplorable, I don't plan to socialize with these selfish people anymore. I hope this is an aberration and not a general opinion of our fellow immigrants.
Indian-American have never supported anything, especially if it's related to immigration. Because, for them once they get their GC or Citizenship they are done! They don't support anyone or stand for anything, it's just the way things are with us.
Indian-American have never supported anything, especially if it's related to immigration. Because, for them once they get their GC or Citizenship they are done! They don't support anyone or stand for anything, it's just the way things are with us.
sidbee
06-10 01:47 PM
Sidbee,
thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.
I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.
Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).
You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.
I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.
J thomas
You took me wrong.
I meant , that if i was illegaL (laid of for 5 months) , i would just leave without making noises.
I was giving my point of view.
And yes if i was laid off today , i would fight to get my return tickets. But if i choose to be illegal for 5 months, than i wont.
I have full sympathy, with whoever gets laid of on H1B, But thats the law, and i know it , and still i prefer to work on H1B.
thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.
I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.
Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).
You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.
I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.
J thomas
You took me wrong.
I meant , that if i was illegaL (laid of for 5 months) , i would just leave without making noises.
I was giving my point of view.
And yes if i was laid off today , i would fight to get my return tickets. But if i choose to be illegal for 5 months, than i wont.
I have full sympathy, with whoever gets laid of on H1B, But thats the law, and i know it , and still i prefer to work on H1B.
more...
smartimss
10-23 10:10 AM
Spouse application (secondary 485) is approved and received card in 2 months back but mine (primary application) is still pending? Is one in same boat? Please advice?
India EB3; PD: Feb 2002
Service Center: NSC
Receipt Date: 06/06/2007.
Notice Date: 06/15/2007.
India EB3; PD: Feb 2002
Service Center: NSC
Receipt Date: 06/06/2007.
Notice Date: 06/15/2007.
2010 Air Max Lebron 8
desi_scorpion
08-02 02:39 PM
I have always used fedex....excellent service for most critical documents....I might have shipped 50 times to India......never used anything else.
more...
crazyghoda
01-21 01:26 PM
You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I left one job on Nov 24th and joined my next on Dec 6th (almost 2 weeks). I willingly took a break since I was moving to a new city and needed time to check out neighborhoods and find a new apartment, etc.
If you didnt move, just say you needed to take a break and spend time with family or travel around or whatever. Most americans i know take atleast a week or 2 off between jobs so its perfectly normal.
If you didnt move, just say you needed to take a break and spend time with family or travel around or whatever. Most americans i know take atleast a week or 2 off between jobs so its perfectly normal.
hair -For-Lebron-8-South-Beach-
conchshell
04-24 10:30 AM
Thanks Arnab221 for posting the schedule. April 30th is the hearing date, and we know the members of this committee:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Committee_on_the_Judiciary
and the members of the sub-committee:
http://judiciary.house.gov/committeestructure.aspx?committee=4
What are we waiting for guys, lets start a letter campaign (to express our problems) OR flower campaign (to convey our thanks for looking into this important matter).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Committee_on_the_Judiciary
and the members of the sub-committee:
http://judiciary.house.gov/committeestructure.aspx?committee=4
What are we waiting for guys, lets start a letter campaign (to express our problems) OR flower campaign (to convey our thanks for looking into this important matter).
more...
chanduv23
11-19 03:36 PM
Looks like this is the system that USCIS has been saying they are working on to identify pending cases.
Now, what if your case is pending and your Attorney is not a AILA member or you do not use an Attorney?
Now, what if your case is pending and your Attorney is not a AILA member or you do not use an Attorney?
hot Nike-lebron-8-south-each-pre-
chanduv23
12-08 08:43 PM
Lets reach our target soon- come on fellow IVans - come on - please contribute for a good cause
more...
house The quot;South Beachquot; colorway of
jediknight
03-26 01:57 AM
I voted up the Immigration questions.
Looks like the Anti-Immigration folks are trying to vote down our questions.
- JK
Looks like the Anti-Immigration folks are trying to vote down our questions.
- JK
tattoo Lebron-8-v-2-allstar-south-
pmb76
05-08 03:22 PM
Ofcourse they deserve an H1-B visa. That what makes this country a great place to live ! Diversity of people and the freedom to choose what you do best in your career. That's why we are all here.
Software is easy. By the way I write device driver kernel code and I still think it is much easier compared to fashion modeling. Your kernel crashes - you look at the stack trace and create a patch - simple. As a fashion model you mess up on the ramp - you mess up millions of $s in advertisements and your entire career.
Most Engineers have this way of self-glorifying themselves which I kind of find rather lame. Your job is the easiest and you are overpaid. Wake up and smell the coffee ... or er Chai :)
Software is easy. By the way I write device driver kernel code and I still think it is much easier compared to fashion modeling. Your kernel crashes - you look at the stack trace and create a patch - simple. As a fashion model you mess up on the ramp - you mess up millions of $s in advertisements and your entire career.
Most Engineers have this way of self-glorifying themselves which I kind of find rather lame. Your job is the easiest and you are overpaid. Wake up and smell the coffee ... or er Chai :)
more...
pictures Lebron-8-south-each
ddeka
07-09 12:35 PM
You can take info pass and get an interim EAD
dresses LeBron 8 #39;South Beach#39;
atul555
03-25 05:40 PM
Yes, very good question. Everyone vote for this question.
Good question.. I asked similar one.
"Mr. President,
I am patiently waiting for my employment based LEGAL green card to get processed for over 6 years and looking at 3-5 years more, putting on hold my plans to buy home, be an entrepreneur. I expect to wait but can it be reasonable? "
I voted for other questions for legal immigration.
Good question.. I asked similar one.
"Mr. President,
I am patiently waiting for my employment based LEGAL green card to get processed for over 6 years and looking at 3-5 years more, putting on hold my plans to buy home, be an entrepreneur. I expect to wait but can it be reasonable? "
I voted for other questions for legal immigration.
more...
makeup Nike Lebron James 8 “South
ksrk
09-22 07:49 PM
We did not return the i94 while traveling by air - and our renewal notice was with i94 (same number)
Hi senk1s,
When did you make this travel over air?
I remember getting a new I-94 each time I returned to the US (in the last 2yrs) from Vancouver. They used to not require that you get a new I-94 (in 2001 and 2004), but of late, you are required to surrender your existing I-94 and get a new one when you return - even between the US and Canada, if you hold an Indian passport. Meaning that if you are refused the H1B visa stamp in Canada, you can't just enter the US on the previous I-94 (even it is still valid).
Hi senk1s,
When did you make this travel over air?
I remember getting a new I-94 each time I returned to the US (in the last 2yrs) from Vancouver. They used to not require that you get a new I-94 (in 2001 and 2004), but of late, you are required to surrender your existing I-94 and get a new one when you return - even between the US and Canada, if you hold an Indian passport. Meaning that if you are refused the H1B visa stamp in Canada, you can't just enter the US on the previous I-94 (even it is still valid).
girlfriend Nike-lebron-8-south-each
NKR
08-14 04:46 PM
Please note that, this is no more the issue of not-paying me at all-- He cleverly cleared recently the amount which is stated on my LCA H1. What he is actually withholding, is the difference of this and the actual salary (percentage) that was agreed upon, at that time.
Then I am afraid you have no case. If the vendor has paid your employer and he is not paying you after you told them you are quitting then it is unethical, but legal, sometimes I wonder how do they even feed their family and clothe them with all this ill gotten money.
Then I am afraid you have no case. If the vendor has paid your employer and he is not paying you after you told them you are quitting then it is unethical, but legal, sometimes I wonder how do they even feed their family and clothe them with all this ill gotten money.
hairstyles -cool-grey-lebron-8-south-
immm
08-01 11:18 PM
i disagree, they usually put the date of receipt in there and not the encoded date.
Not true. They usually put the notice date in the online case status and not the receipt date.
Not true. They usually put the notice date in the online case status and not the receipt date.
gcwanter
06-27 08:38 AM
If i am on H1 and am the prinicipal applicant ; what is my A# number?
Is it the number on I94?
assume I140 is pending
Is it the number on I94?
assume I140 is pending
summerof98
09-04 12:42 PM
See my signature, hope it helps. I got an LUD on my 485 on August 30th but I had no idea why, I guess it might have been the NameCheck and then this email this morning .... unf.. believable!
joeshmoe,
Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.
Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?
joeshmoe,
Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.
Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?
No comments:
Post a Comment