GIC
01-01 03:31 PM
No FP yet. Called TSC N number of times. Opened SR long ago. Got SR response letter but no FP notice.
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
Filed July 2nd and no FP yet after two SRs. Not sure if we should be concerned!!!
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
Filed July 2nd and no FP yet after two SRs. Not sure if we should be concerned!!!
wallpaper will smith wife red carpet.
n_2006
02-23 12:35 PM
Why people ask dumb questions. For me most of these questions are dumb and answers are obvious.
Right. I am not going to resign in haste. But I am confident I can find my current salary in 2-3 months. Question is , should I go for it or accept the paycut and stick it out as long as I can?
Right. I am not going to resign in haste. But I am confident I can find my current salary in 2-3 months. Question is , should I go for it or accept the paycut and stick it out as long as I can?
GC_newbee
11-06 10:07 PM
Any other ideas/suggestions friends?
2011 Will Smith and wife

gc_kaavaali
12-09 08:57 AM
come on guys...time to realize what IV is doing...please contribute
more...
IVfan08
12-16 02:11 PM
Just got mine renewed in Jersey City, NJ using my EAD without issue.
mnq1979
05-21 12:36 PM
well i have not used AC21, jsut changed the employer, so you mean to say i have to send the letter from the employer who originally sponsered me? right?
more...
santb1975
12-10 08:17 AM
For question 2 - you just have to put a reminder for yourself and make a contribution of 10$ every month to donations at immigrationvoice.org. May be this can be done on par with the rent/ mortgage/ credit card bill/car payment that happens every month
Hello-
1) Is it possible to allow minimum ONE TIME contributions like $10?
2) Is it possible to allow minimum RECURRING contributions like $10?
When I am talking to my friends, we felt that the above things increase the
Contributions. We are also thinking that it is easy to ask friends to contribute if there are no limits on the contributions.
If I am correct there are more than 25,000 Members. If there are 10% of active members and each contribute $10 we get another $25000 that is required for the Bill.
My Contributions:
$50 Recurring Contributions from Nov 07.
Contributed $100 for the DC Rally.
$25 to the local Northern California Chapter in Oct 07.
Contributed to AILF $100 during the July visa bulletin time.
Hello-
1) Is it possible to allow minimum ONE TIME contributions like $10?
2) Is it possible to allow minimum RECURRING contributions like $10?
When I am talking to my friends, we felt that the above things increase the
Contributions. We are also thinking that it is easy to ask friends to contribute if there are no limits on the contributions.
If I am correct there are more than 25,000 Members. If there are 10% of active members and each contribute $10 we get another $25000 that is required for the Bill.
My Contributions:
$50 Recurring Contributions from Nov 07.
Contributed $100 for the DC Rally.
$25 to the local Northern California Chapter in Oct 07.
Contributed to AILF $100 during the July visa bulletin time.
2010 Will Smith#39;s wife Jada risks
amitjoey
06-09 02:29 PM
One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....
India EB3 Jul 2001 is current and he still haS not gotten his card. That Sucks!!. That means, it is still largely your luck!!
India EB3 Jul 2001 is current and he still haS not gotten his card. That Sucks!!. That means, it is still largely your luck!!
more...
Templarian
08-25 09:35 PM
How about a mario one?XD
Or a luigi,kirby,sonic,butterfly and I think that is all
Random stuff for smilie
:mario: :kir: :luigi: already exist. No one so far has made sonic though.
//edit, I need to make one more smilie before I make a sonic one.
Or a luigi,kirby,sonic,butterfly and I think that is all
Random stuff for smilie
:mario: :kir: :luigi: already exist. No one so far has made sonic though.
//edit, I need to make one more smilie before I make a sonic one.
hair will smith wife and kids. will
same_old_guy
05-22 05:13 PM
Checking out this section of the bill :
(2) PENDING AND APPROVED PETITIONS AND APPLICATIONS.�Petitions
for an employment-based visa filed for classification under
section 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Immigration and Nationality
Act (as such provisions existed prior to the enactment of this
section) that were filed prior to the date of the introduction of
the [Insert title of Act] and were pending or approved at the time of
the effective date of this section, shall be treated as if such
provision remained effective and an approved petition may serve
as the basis for issuance of an immigrant visa. Aliens with
applications for a labor certification pursuant to section
212(a)(5)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act shall
preserve the immigrant visa priority date accorded by the date
of filing of such labor certification application.
It says something about preserving priority date. Is there any provision to port the priority date from old system to new system. I am sure there would some sort of concept for priority date in the new system.
Now if we can transfer our priority date from old system we would definitely get some benefit in the new system. Any comments ?
(2) PENDING AND APPROVED PETITIONS AND APPLICATIONS.�Petitions
for an employment-based visa filed for classification under
section 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Immigration and Nationality
Act (as such provisions existed prior to the enactment of this
section) that were filed prior to the date of the introduction of
the [Insert title of Act] and were pending or approved at the time of
the effective date of this section, shall be treated as if such
provision remained effective and an approved petition may serve
as the basis for issuance of an immigrant visa. Aliens with
applications for a labor certification pursuant to section
212(a)(5)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act shall
preserve the immigrant visa priority date accorded by the date
of filing of such labor certification application.
It says something about preserving priority date. Is there any provision to port the priority date from old system to new system. I am sure there would some sort of concept for priority date in the new system.
Now if we can transfer our priority date from old system we would definitely get some benefit in the new system. Any comments ?
more...
yabadaba
08-21 03:29 PM
sunny how much money have you saved up? whats your networth?
hot Saints Will Smith Drags Wife
grupak
12-10 09:47 AM
there is a way to contribute less than $100
Use paypal and send any amount you like to
donations at immigrationvoice dot org
Thanks you ssingh92. Let your friends know about the option for using paypal for less than $100
Please post contributions on the main fund drive page, and motive others.
Use paypal and send any amount you like to
donations at immigrationvoice dot org
Thanks you ssingh92. Let your friends know about the option for using paypal for less than $100
Please post contributions on the main fund drive page, and motive others.
more...
house what would be Smith#39;s role
MAEB2TR
09-04 10:29 AM
I-485 with EB2 PD Sep 06 send on July 18. Once I receive the RN, I will apply for I-140 with EB2 PD March 2003 and request to transfer my pending I-485 application to the newly filed I-140 petition since my PD is current in September.
tattoo Will Smith Will Smith, wife

calaway42
10-03 11:34 PM
This is the tute i was talking about..
http://robouk.mchost.com/tuts/tutorial.php?tutorial=pxbevals
http://robouk.mchost.com/tuts/tutorial.php?tutorial=pxbevals
more...
pictures will smith wife and children.
NKR
03-11 02:53 PM
You are not DESI... How dare you to think about working for wife...Thst's not in true DESI's blood.. Wife should work for you...
Dude, Shed your medieval cloths and come to 21st century.
Dude, Shed your medieval cloths and come to 21st century.
dresses Will Smith. The screen legend – who is presenting the Nobel Peace Prize
bpadala
05-08 05:42 PM
You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: bpadala) using PayPal.
Your first subscription payment, for $25.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Details
----------------------------------------------------------------
Date of sign up: May 8, 2009
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: bpadala)
Subscription Number: S-1LE87239MT427644C
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
Your first subscription payment, for $25.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Details
----------------------------------------------------------------
Date of sign up: May 8, 2009
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: bpadala)
Subscription Number: S-1LE87239MT427644C
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
more...
makeup Will Smith and his wife
coopheal
01-26 10:28 AM
Good movement. Looks like USCIS going work.
girlfriend will smith wife.
deepimpact
09-18 08:53 PM
that is the part of the problem...... uscis has never provided correct and complete size of the backlog..... if backlog size were to be 190,000 then the dates should get current in all of the eb1, eb2 and eb3 categories in around 1 year.... how many here expect the dates to be current for all categories in around 1 year? probably close to zero.... nevertheless, most people think that the size of the backlog is equal to the number of applicants ahead of them..... which is to say that those ahead in line for each one of us is the cause of the backlog and not part of the backlog.... and those behind us do not deserve to be counted with us..... perhaps they should just wait period...... this is the formula most people here seem to use to derive at the size of the backlog.... hence difference versions and different numbers for the size of the backlog.....
USCIS admits to a backlog of 190K but most are in EB2-I/C and EB3 with a PD earlier than Aug 2007. No one knows how many people are waiting in these categories with approved I-140s from Aug2007-Sep2010. It could be another 150-200K. S0 even if the backlog is not 800K, but its around 400K.
USCIS admits to a backlog of 190K but most are in EB2-I/C and EB3 with a PD earlier than Aug 2007. No one knows how many people are waiting in these categories with approved I-140s from Aug2007-Sep2010. It could be another 150-200K. S0 even if the backlog is not 800K, but its around 400K.
hairstyles Will Smith and Tom Cruise
walking_dude
03-03 05:23 PM
Google checkout option has been discontinued due to logistics issues. One time contributions can still be made through PayPal (as before) or by mailing checks of IVs P.O. box in CA.
Kevin Sadler
August 8th, 2005, 10:58 AM
michael, that's a great technique! i would think anyplace where there is a steady motion with fixed objects would work. some things that come to mind are places with pedestrians or cars. a busy downtown sidewalk, a bridge, a scenic freeway, etc. can't wait to see more of these. kevin
rajpatelemail
12-09 05:43 PM
yeah
this guy can not even dare to reveal id....
pity pity....
To avoid this type of d***less Buttheads comments, we are requesting to reveal ids.
Comments and reds are very much fine and apprciated... No issues.
So that we can learn from others comments.
But Revealing ID is very very important.
see my comments , this d***less is giving comments and do not have spine to reveal his/her id, yet.
this guy can not even dare to reveal id....
pity pity....
To avoid this type of d***less Buttheads comments, we are requesting to reveal ids.
Comments and reds are very much fine and apprciated... No issues.
So that we can learn from others comments.
But Revealing ID is very very important.
see my comments , this d***less is giving comments and do not have spine to reveal his/her id, yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment