Wednesday, June 15, 2011

lebron shoes

images lebron shoes 7. lebron james lebron shoes. lebron shoes 1. lebron shoes
  • lebron shoes 1. lebron shoes



  • god_bless_you
    04-06 12:44 PM
    As far i know you should have a valid H1 status or approved EAD to work and keep your status as valid.

    Once you start working on EAD there may be gaps with next EAD approval.
    Simply you will not claim working during that period but this is possible only after you start working on your first EAD.

    simply if you do not have a valid H1 until you get EAD and claim working on EAD with your Employer by filling W4 forms etc. you will be out of status..

    Please check with a attorney on this!!





    wallpaper lebron shoes 1. lebron shoes lebron shoes. lebron shoes 1. lebron shoes
  • lebron shoes 1. lebron shoes



  • tabletpc
    05-28 12:02 PM
    Thanks Ramba, Thats greatly appreciated.

    In b/w as anyone heard of USCICS picking up 485 from later date and processing it or am i trying to be too pessimistic...???

    Just want to make sure I analyze all pros/cons before making a decision.

    Thanks ...





    lebron shoes. shoes for LeBron James.
  • shoes for LeBron James.



  • srinivas_o
    05-28 04:31 PM
    Pending long means do you approximately how much time is considered as long???
    I mean pending for 2 years or 5 years or ????


    Heard this from our company lawyer .... uscis will issue RFE for all I-485 applications that are pending for a while to make sure the applicant still has the job offer. He got this from a very reliable source. I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.





    2011 lebron shoes 1. lebron shoes lebron shoes. Lebron Shoes 4 - QwickStep
  • Lebron Shoes 4 - QwickStep



  • GEEVER
    January 31st, 2008, 12:42 AM
    One piece of advice might be to go for something much less expensive first, to see if you actually like digital photography - the second hand prices are pretty abysmal for these things, so unless you think you are a really good salesman when it comes to selling your old stuff on E-bay or such, it would be less of a risk to you to get either a used P&S or a new, less expensive model.

    There are many things that make a difference between a DSLR and a "Advanced P&S" (Pro-sumer P&S or whatever you like to call the category that the Sony ends up in). But in the end, there's only a few of those that actually show in the photos:
    1. noise levels - the smaller sensor on the P&S (about half the size compared to the DSLR) means more noise in the picture, especially at high ISO [when you take pictures in rather dark circumstancs].
    2. The flexibility in focal length - the P&S has a fixed optical system, you can't really change it [yes, you can buy extra lenses to screw on the front and such, but it's really not that great]. This shows up, usually, more at the wide-angle end than on the telephoto end. The Sony here has a 31-465mm equivalent lens. That's pretty good, but 31mm is on the "narrow end of wide-angle", and you don't really have much choice to fix that. 465mm is plenty for most people.

    It's your money, so you spend it as you like :)

    --
    Mats

    so u're suggesting to buy an old one and see what happens?? that's not a bad idea...although i do know i love photography ,...otherwise i wouldnt have taken those classes



    more...


    lebron shoes. lebron shoes 1. lebron shoes
  • lebron shoes 1. lebron shoes



  • amslonewolf
    05-11 02:06 PM
    http://www.visalaw.com/teleconform.html

    Please post and email this question at the above teleconf..

    I already did.





    lebron shoes. Lebron james shoes ,your
  • Lebron james shoes ,your



  • rsb
    06-19 07:47 PM
    Fellows,

    I had my PERM labour and I-140 approved with priority date Dec 2005 in EB2 category. I changed my job in April and was hoping to get the priority date transferred to with new labour and I-140 from new employer. I have not started the GC process with new employer and am in good terms with old employer. With the priority dates being current for July (and probably for August too), what are the options I have:

    1. Filing new labour and pray to get approved before end of August. Then file for I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Do I stand a chance there, with advertisement publishing and other formalities?

    2. Can I file my I-485 with old employer while working with new employer. What are the documents I would need from old employer.

    3. If answer to question 2 is 'yes', do I need to go back and work for old employer ever (before or after getting green card)?

    Thanks



    more...


    lebron shoes. lebron shoes 7. lebron james
  • lebron shoes 7. lebron james



  • harrydr
    06-29 08:01 PM
    Any more replies/discussion would be very helpful. Thanks.

    The main question is, would this affect my current H1B and approved I-140 or would this be a separate case?





    2010 shoes for LeBron James. lebron shoes. lebron shoes 7. lebron james
  • lebron shoes 7. lebron james



  • uma001
    07-24 03:26 PM
    Yes, it is better to delay it until economy picks up and unemployment rate goes down to 5%...otherwise he will get lot of queries. BTW nobody is willing to file green card at this time.



    more...


    lebron shoes. Therefore, Lebron Shoes 7 has
  • Therefore, Lebron Shoes 7 has



  • BornConfused
    07-03 09:47 AM
    Ha, congratulations to you, I'm happy for you!!





    hair Lebron Shoes 4 - QwickStep lebron shoes. Nike Zoom Lebron Shoes
  • Nike Zoom Lebron Shoes



  • inskrish
    09-15 10:44 AM
    The I-485 processing dates have moved forward just a week. Disappointing. :(( If you don't see the Sep.15 dates, close all your browsers, and open a new window to view the dates, or just refresh your page until you see the new dates. )

    I-485 EB (NSC) July 08th, 2007
    I-485 EB (TSC) June 23rd, 2007.

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC



    more...


    lebron shoes. Lebron Shoes VII were just
  • Lebron Shoes VII were just



  • damialok
    04-22 03:45 PM
    I-485 could be from family based, EB1 and ROW categories. I dont all these became Unavailable on July 2nd. Also you are right, USCIS didnt reject applications even though they came in between July 2nd and 17th.





    hot lebron shoes 1. lebron shoes lebron shoes. lebron shoes black.
  • lebron shoes black.



  • roseball
    10-16 05:05 PM
    Hi,

    My green card petition was applied under "Computer and Information Systems Manager" job title. Recently, I get a full-time job offer from another employer with a much lesser salary but, considering the current job market and economy, I've no other option but to accept it. There's one little kink in this new situation: the title for the job I've applied for labor does not match with the one I'm offered (Software Engineer)

    These are my questions:

    1. Do I really need to apply AC21 now?

    2. If I apply AC21 with Software Engineer title what could be the consequence

    3. What if I try to get a letter from my new employer with job title as Computer and Information Systems Manager or some similar title. Do you think it'll work?


    If anyone has better idea, please advise me. I'd really appreciate all your help.

    Thank you very much...

    Your new job duties and job code should be the same/similar to the one on your LC. You should pay more attention towards job duties and job code for AC21. Matching job titles are good to have, but not a must for AC21.



    more...


    house lebron shoes blue. lebron 8 lebron shoes. Nike Lebron VII PS Black Blue
  • Nike Lebron VII PS Black Blue



  • Lasantha
    10-05 09:32 AM
    Yes, I noticed that and thought the same. I am submitting my application today. I have been trying it for the last 7 years with no luck. Who knows, this one could be the one when I hit the jackpot ! :cool:





    tattoo Lebron james shoes ,your lebron shoes. Jordan 13 Lebron James Shoes
  • Jordan 13 Lebron James Shoes



  • sc3
    09-08 07:17 PM
    USCIS has deliberately created circumstances for 7.5 million applications. For eg. why can 485 receipt not act as an Advance Parole and EAD ? It looks like they want more applications and then claim that they are very busy.

    EAD, AP has time limits, your 485 receipt does not. USCIS needs to constantly monitor the applicants to make sure that anyone denied is leaving the country or turns into illegal. Otherwise, lawyers will be very happy to say that "their" client did not receive the denial notice and had therefore continued to live in the US legally.



    more...


    pictures lebron shoes 7. lebron james lebron shoes. Jordan 13 Lebron James Shoes
  • Jordan 13 Lebron James Shoes



  • CatsintheCraddle
    05-04 04:59 PM
    No, the I-130 was never denied, I don't think it was ever approved either though. I have receipt notices for everything we applied for but on the website, I can only check updates for my EAD (forgot the # of form) and my I-485.

    The letter of denial states it's my I-485 that has been denied, there is no mention of the I-130. Of course it then goes on to mention that any EAD's travel docs. etc have been revoked. I can not appeal the decision but I'm allowed to reapply or file for motion to have case re-opened.

    I am worried about what box to check but I'm going to an info pass meeting tomorrow, I'm hoping they can help me with that.





    dresses lebron shoes black. lebron shoes. lebron shoes 1. lebron 7 shoes
  • lebron shoes 1. lebron 7 shoes



  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 05:03 PM
    You have to actually work for company A- be on their staff, be on their payroll, be there full time employee. W2 is only issued if u work with them and draw salary.

    Ok. So whoever runs my payroll is my employer. Lets say its Company C.

    Question is

    Am I obligated to Company A in any way?
    Am I obligated to Company B which had my recent H1B?

    Based on the answers i am assuming no but will wait to hear from you guys.



    more...


    makeup Therefore, Lebron Shoes 7 has lebron shoes. lebron shoes blue. lebron 8
  • lebron shoes blue. lebron 8



  • matreen
    01-01 09:48 PM
    Filed on July 12, 2007 but got a wrong receipt date on receipt notice which is Aug 17, 2007. My attorney followed and CIS needs proof and we sent FedEx acknowledgement, still waiting no response.

    Got AP approved, EAD approved and received cards but no finger prints yet. Called CIS number of times "the only asnwer is wait" but when I called last (Dec 18, 2007) time support rep opened a SR said this SR will start after Jan 18, 2008......

    No idea what's going on....here...


    Thanks,

    M





    girlfriend Jordan 13 Lebron James Shoes lebron shoes. lebron shoes blue. lebron 7
  • lebron shoes blue. lebron 7



  • black_logs
    10-27 11:06 AM
    Yes they keep the originals and send it back with your passport, atleast they did in my case. I went to consulate in N. Delhi
    My wife went for H4 visa stamping in New Delhi embassy ...





    hairstyles Lebron Shoes VII were just lebron shoes. lebron shoes 1. lebron 7 shoes
  • lebron shoes 1. lebron 7 shoes



  • Rajeev
    10-11 09:43 AM
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\





    ca_immigrant
    05-19 06:44 PM
    I am also travelling with the family in June for a couple of months !

    the murthy link and this thread over all is helpful !

    Our company's lawyer mentioned that if the 485 gets approved while abroad then when I come back I just tell the officer at the entry point that I was out and do not have the card in hand. So I enter using AP.


    I also asked him (and in another thread here ) if I can have the card mailed to India by a friend and he said yes, I can do that if I am comfortable with it.

    On a different note , one other person mentioned to me that one has to be in the US when the 485 application is approved or else they can reject the application, but that does not sound true and nor I have heard anything like that from the lawyer or in any of the forums !!





    randomagain
    08-26 12:22 PM
    sonic = wow

    I've always liked this one...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment