lostinbeta
10-20 02:44 AM
http://www.procreate.com/
You can find Painter 7 there. They have a trial... I might just download that :)
Anywho... I think painter is good for textures and things or something. David told me the difference before but I can't remember what exactly he said now.
You can find Painter 7 there. They have a trial... I might just download that :)
Anywho... I think painter is good for textures and things or something. David told me the difference before but I can't remember what exactly he said now.
wallpaper selena gomez fat face. selena
lord_labaku
09-21 10:20 PM
It may be better to rent in the near future until tax rates increase so much (which they will as someone has to pay for all these unimaginable bailouts) that it starts to make sense again to own a house so as to get the interest deducted in taxes.
Eventually there will be a demand supply equilibrium point. People got to live somewhere right?
Eventually there will be a demand supply equilibrium point. People got to live somewhere right?

RandyK
12-24 11:46 AM
I have printed the banners (they will go up on all the Indian stores that I can find).
I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.
I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.
2011 selena gomez cute face. selena
new_gc_guy
03-26 07:54 AM
I used jet last week... 1208$ great food and service.. and the inflight entertainment was awesome !:D
more...
andy garcia
05-21 02:09 PM
Are you sure? it is going to be too much pain....
Check this memo: Elimination of Form I-688B (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ElimI688B_081806R.pdf)
Check this memo: Elimination of Form I-688B (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ElimI688B_081806R.pdf)
logiclife
05-11 11:40 AM
Venue
Bombay Palace
2020 K St. NW, Washington, DC
Time
6:30pm to 9:30pm
Valet parking available(Free after 5:30 PM)
Metro directions
(Easily accessible by metro.)
Few blocks from the follow. metro stops:
Farragut North (RED line - Connecticut Avenue and K Street) and
Farragut West (BLUE and ORANGE lines - 18th and I street)
RSVP by Friday (05/12) 4:00 p.m.:
(Please include the total number of people. Children not allowed.)
jay@immigrationvoice.org (http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=jay@immigrationvoice.org)
info@ immigrationvoice.org (http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=info@immigrationvoice.org)
Bombay Palace
2020 K St. NW, Washington, DC
Time
6:30pm to 9:30pm
Valet parking available(Free after 5:30 PM)
Metro directions
(Easily accessible by metro.)
Few blocks from the follow. metro stops:
Farragut North (RED line - Connecticut Avenue and K Street) and
Farragut West (BLUE and ORANGE lines - 18th and I street)
RSVP by Friday (05/12) 4:00 p.m.:
(Please include the total number of people. Children not allowed.)
jay@immigrationvoice.org (http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=jay@immigrationvoice.org)
info@ immigrationvoice.org (http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=info@immigrationvoice.org)
more...
GCAmigo
07-23 04:41 PM
My PERM was filed last November & Audit was replied in Feb'08.. still no no news..
2010 of selena wwwselena gomez
arunmohan
11-15 03:15 PM
bump
more...
gondalguru
07-26 10:15 PM
Good work Vikram. I tested it out and seems preety useful.
hair that Selena Gomez had been
harivenkat
05-11 01:06 PM
This is happening right now
Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) chaired a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on U.S. citizenship and immigration services. Alejandro Mayorkas, Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services testified before the committee.
C-SPAN Video Player - Senate Judiciary Cmte. Hearing on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/05/11/HP/A/32807/Senate+Judiciary+Cmte+Hearing+on+US+Citizenship+an d+Immigration+Services.aspx)
Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) chaired a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on U.S. citizenship and immigration services. Alejandro Mayorkas, Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services testified before the committee.
C-SPAN Video Player - Senate Judiciary Cmte. Hearing on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/05/11/HP/A/32807/Senate+Judiciary+Cmte+Hearing+on+US+Citizenship+an d+Immigration+Services.aspx)
more...
sertasheep
09-23 07:48 PM
Pappu,
Great! Thank you for the efforts. A wiki is going to be useful!!!
Great! Thank you for the efforts. A wiki is going to be useful!!!
hot selena gomez fat face. selena
questforgc
08-26 02:47 PM
Thanks for the info bluez. I think i will stick with my AOS.
more...
house Selena Gomez#39;s face awkwardly
pratikgr
08-10 08:00 AM
how about applying for a tourist visa for that time period?
Can we apply for tourist visa from US?
I checked at NY Kaplan. they have 3months course for $1800 and 4months course for TOEFL for $5500. Since we need atleast 4 months I20, I guess I have to check some community college if they offer something cheap.
One more question is, the community college usally have admission from spring. They don't issue I20 in summer. So I guess I have to start from January itself. In that case is it possible to get admission in January and start the class in summer? In that way I can save some money.
Can we apply for tourist visa from US?
I checked at NY Kaplan. they have 3months course for $1800 and 4months course for TOEFL for $5500. Since we need atleast 4 months I20, I guess I have to check some community college if they offer something cheap.
One more question is, the community college usally have admission from spring. They don't issue I20 in summer. So I guess I have to start from January itself. In that case is it possible to get admission in January and start the class in summer? In that way I can save some money.
tattoo Hit Miss Gomez on the face
mrsr
02-20 11:13 AM
InterFiling Help please gurus...
more...
pictures selena gomez rare photos.
hello
04-14 12:36 PM
Hope we can get more people here.
dresses Gets as the face, selena gomez

plassey
07-28 11:35 AM
One more expert...:D
My thinking is that this mad rush of dates being current, should not have much effect on the retrogression in Oct 07, because either way most of us will get green cards only after date becomes current....granted we'll get EAD and AP.....Since last retrogression for EB-2 was April 04, my guess is going to be somewhere like Jan 04.........Please share ur thoughts....
My thinking is that this mad rush of dates being current, should not have much effect on the retrogression in Oct 07, because either way most of us will get green cards only after date becomes current....granted we'll get EAD and AP.....Since last retrogression for EB-2 was April 04, my guess is going to be somewhere like Jan 04.........Please share ur thoughts....
more...
makeup +does+selena+gomez+have
senthil1
11-17 03:12 PM
Yes it is true. I remember companies like Cisco did not file for a few years from 2001 after they were doing layoffs because of the restriction by DOL. Then they restarted after 2004
It is true and company never files new labor when layoff happens. Almost all companies do wait for at least 6 months after layoffs and this is well know fact.
It is true and company never files new labor when layoff happens. Almost all companies do wait for at least 6 months after layoffs and this is well know fact.
girlfriend selena gomez wizards of
mrajatish
05-21 12:34 PM
How about making sure individuals do not get the original PD when they use labor substitution. This will stop illegal labor trade and help a lot of us.
An USCIS memo in mid 1990's had this:
The memo (priority dates retrogression) of Mr. Rajiv S.Khanna states that beneficiary of substituted labor certificate would get the same priority date.
I was just searching uscis.gov and I found this very interesting !
Now the question is: Who is wright?
Check this out!
d) Priority date. * * * If the United States employer substitutes another alien on a labor certification, the priority date shall be the date the employer requests the substitution.
" The Service has concluded that it is unfair to other aliens who seek to immigrate to the United States on employment-based petitions if the substituted alien gains the priority date of the original alien beneficiary, since those aliens would receive a later priority date than a substituted alien. Currently, in certain employment-based immigrant categories, such as the third preference "other worker" category, an alien who benefits from a labor certification substitution can immigrate ahead of another alien who has been waiting for an immigrant visa for several years. Not only would allowing substituted aliens to receive the earlier priority date be unfair to other intending immigrants, it would also be contrary to the Service's policy of assigning a priority date to the alien rather than to the employer (see 8 CFR 204.5(e)).
Providing a priority date based on an employer's substitution of a labor certification beneficiary also carries the potential for fraud and abuse. Continuing this practice may encourage the creation of a market for labor certifications, particularly in categories in which there is a lengthy wait to receive an immigrant visa. For instance, it is conceivable that the original alien beneficiary might be induced to engage in the fraudulent practice of selling his or her status as a labor certification beneficiary to a substituted alien.
The Service, therefore, proposes to set the priority date for an alien who has been substituted for another alien on a labor certification as the date the employer requested the substitution. This proposed rule will be fair to other aliens who apply under employment-based immigrant categories, and would be consistent with the Service's policy of according a priority date to the alien rather than to the employer, thereby eliminating an inducement to commit fraud.
An USCIS memo in mid 1990's had this:
The memo (priority dates retrogression) of Mr. Rajiv S.Khanna states that beneficiary of substituted labor certificate would get the same priority date.
I was just searching uscis.gov and I found this very interesting !
Now the question is: Who is wright?
Check this out!
d) Priority date. * * * If the United States employer substitutes another alien on a labor certification, the priority date shall be the date the employer requests the substitution.
" The Service has concluded that it is unfair to other aliens who seek to immigrate to the United States on employment-based petitions if the substituted alien gains the priority date of the original alien beneficiary, since those aliens would receive a later priority date than a substituted alien. Currently, in certain employment-based immigrant categories, such as the third preference "other worker" category, an alien who benefits from a labor certification substitution can immigrate ahead of another alien who has been waiting for an immigrant visa for several years. Not only would allowing substituted aliens to receive the earlier priority date be unfair to other intending immigrants, it would also be contrary to the Service's policy of assigning a priority date to the alien rather than to the employer (see 8 CFR 204.5(e)).
Providing a priority date based on an employer's substitution of a labor certification beneficiary also carries the potential for fraud and abuse. Continuing this practice may encourage the creation of a market for labor certifications, particularly in categories in which there is a lengthy wait to receive an immigrant visa. For instance, it is conceivable that the original alien beneficiary might be induced to engage in the fraudulent practice of selling his or her status as a labor certification beneficiary to a substituted alien.
The Service, therefore, proposes to set the priority date for an alien who has been substituted for another alien on a labor certification as the date the employer requested the substitution. This proposed rule will be fair to other aliens who apply under employment-based immigrant categories, and would be consistent with the Service's policy of according a priority date to the alien rather than to the employer, thereby eliminating an inducement to commit fraud.
hairstyles Selena Gomez Poker Face
pani_6
03-25 02:08 PM
I am hoping to travel via emirates to bangalore..I have avoided other airlines due to transit visa issues...any experince using Emirates??.
ikass
06-01 06:30 PM
There should be boat load of people who have their I140 approved and stuck. Irrespective of the population, it is important that this be addressed. They are one job away from loosing status. By issuing a 3 year employer independent EAD before a PR number becomes available is worthy cause. By this way, everyone in the pipeline knows that someday their paperwork will be cleared for good and until then they have the EAD to keep them going. The very fact that an I140 has been approved for a petitioner and the intent to immigrate has been approved, should allow the petitioner the temporary relief of having the choice to work and live little better. The the only thing that is preventing your status validated is the availability of Visa number, which is more of a procedural/legislative issue. So, hope this request is pushed in one or another form.
glus
10-19 08:18 AM
What do the people in the following circumstance do:
1) Family emergency and they have to travel to India? Is there any way to expedite the advance parole??
2) They get married say in October and return with spouse then? IF they file for I-485 now, isnt the spouse left out unless she/he can come in H1B or F-1 herself?
Hi:
According to the rules, you need to have I485 original receipt at the time of re-entry if you enter on H1, H4 or L1. Even though this rule was not very much enforced, it may be a reason for I485 abandonment if you don't have it at the time your re-enter. It is very risky to leave without I485 receipt. If you really need to leave without I485 receipt, you would need to get emergency approval of AP, which can be done under some circumstances. Not you can apply for AP based on proof of mailing and delivery I485 if you don't have one.
Reportedly, USCIS is working on a rule, that would eliminate the need of having I485 at re-entry, but as of now, an IO may request I485 receipt at re-entry.
1) Family emergency and they have to travel to India? Is there any way to expedite the advance parole??
2) They get married say in October and return with spouse then? IF they file for I-485 now, isnt the spouse left out unless she/he can come in H1B or F-1 herself?
Hi:
According to the rules, you need to have I485 original receipt at the time of re-entry if you enter on H1, H4 or L1. Even though this rule was not very much enforced, it may be a reason for I485 abandonment if you don't have it at the time your re-enter. It is very risky to leave without I485 receipt. If you really need to leave without I485 receipt, you would need to get emergency approval of AP, which can be done under some circumstances. Not you can apply for AP based on proof of mailing and delivery I485 if you don't have one.
Reportedly, USCIS is working on a rule, that would eliminate the need of having I485 at re-entry, but as of now, an IO may request I485 receipt at re-entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment