Wednesday, June 15, 2011

salma hayek teresa

images Salma Hayek toda una salma hayek teresa. en 1989 por Salma Hayek,
  • en 1989 por Salma Hayek,



  • Jerrome
    05-21 04:11 PM
    I have received RFE for my spouse, I have not received the details yet, but need to clarify the following(i am in touch with my attorney also).

    We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.

    We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.

    We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.

    Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).

    I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem?





    wallpaper en 1989 por Salma Hayek, salma hayek teresa. Salma hayek hot photos
  • Salma hayek hot photos



  • fromnaija
    10-09 03:48 PM
    I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?

    Print the picture and then scan it to the required resolution.





    salma hayek teresa. Salma Hayek Cute Dress In
  • Salma Hayek Cute Dress In



  • ivgclive
    08-23 06:14 PM
    I lost the hope of GC after working 10 years in US because my GC is not approving.

    Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
    Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.

    You have rights to ask the above items. But it can not be done thru USCIS.

    You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.

    Good luck.

    PS: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.





    2011 Salma hayek hot photos salma hayek teresa. Salma Hayek Beautiful
  • Salma Hayek Beautiful



  • kriskris
    08-22 02:35 PM
    there are no issues: your H1 and 485 are independent (until the 485 is approved, at which point your H1 is invalid). Until then, even if you have filed your 485, whether you have receipts or not you can keep filing extensions and getting new I-94s. You can also transfer your H1 around (better to do after 180 days and invoke AC21) whether you have a 485 receipt or not.

    dont worry, go ahead and bump up your H1 extension to PP. As long as you qualify for the extension (LC >365 days or 140 approved) you will get it and your 485 continues getting processed independently.

    Thanks for the reply gc_chahiye.
    If i upgrade my H1 to premium, would they upgrade and process my wife's H4 in premium. I know that there is no premium for H4. If i would have opted for PP at the time of submission, both the apps would have been processed in premium, but now since we have separate receipt numbers for H1 and H4, would they be processed at the same time. Any past experiences?????



    more...


    salma hayek teresa. Salma+hayek+teresa+novela
  • Salma+hayek+teresa+novela



  • questforgc
    02-21 09:22 PM
    To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.

    I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
    I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.

    I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.

    1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
    2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
    3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
    4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
    5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
    6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
    7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
    8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
    9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.

    These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.

    Thanks.





    salma hayek teresa. que como Salma Hayek.
  • que como Salma Hayek.



  • milind70
    04-01 06:05 PM
    Hello folks,

    i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.

    COMPANY A:
    1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
    2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
    3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
    4 EAD - oct 2007
    5 FP - Nov 2007
    6 AP - Oct 2007
    H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
    Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.

    COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.

    I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.

    But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..

    Here are some facts
    1. Labor Substitution is not allowed as of mid 2007 .
    2. You could have invoked AC21 and moved to company B on EAD after 180 days of filing of 485 rather than trying to file 140 on sub labor
    3 I think you could talk to comapny B and ask them to hire you on job of same responsbilities as on your earlier labor.
    I think it is better if you see and immigration attorney for advise on this issue.



    more...


    salma hayek teresa. Capitulo Uno Salma Hayek on WN
  • Capitulo Uno Salma Hayek on WN



  • kondur_007
    09-08 03:44 PM
    Ok.. I spoke to the USCIS customer service. They want me to refile I -131 either e-file or paper based and send the original (wrong picture AP) along with it and also all the supporting documents (passport copies, etc)

    What a pain....

    If I were you, I will definitely do infopass before sending anything. Local USCIS office is likely to be helpful in this case.

    Good Luck.





    2010 Salma Hayek Cute Dress In salma hayek teresa. Salma Hayek toda una
  • Salma Hayek toda una



  • amitjoey
    04-16 04:05 PM
    Yes! I am guessing you can get a refund. Ask for a refund. Why NOT?



    more...


    salma hayek teresa. Salma+hayek+teresa+novela
  • Salma+hayek+teresa+novela



  • sledge_hammer
    12-03 04:59 PM
    Per the exerpt below, the spouse and children of a legal alien are eligible for benefits, and it will NOT effect the GC process of the primary applicant -

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/public_cqa.pdf

    Q21: If a member of an alien's family is receiving or has received public benefits, but the individual alien hasn’t, will INS or State hold this against the alien for public charge purposes?

    A21: In most cases, no. As a general rule, receipt of benefits by a member of an alien’s family is not attributed to the alien who is applying to INS or State for admission or to INS for adjustment of status to determine whether he or she is likely to become a public charge. The only time this general rule would not apply would be if the family were reliant on their family member’s cash public benefits as its sole means of support.
    In particular, alien parents do not have to worry that the INS or State will consider them to be public charges if they enroll their children in programs for which they are eligible, unless these are cash programs which provide the sole financial support for the family. This is true whether the children are U.S. citizens or non-citizens.
    If a parent enrolls in TANF for cash benefits for the “child only,” this could be used by INS or State for a public charge determination concerning the parent if this cash is the sole support for the family. However, if there are other sources of support or a parent is working, then the cash assistance would not represent the family's sole source of support.





    hair Salma Hayek Beautiful salma hayek teresa. Salma Hayek Photo
  • Salma Hayek Photo



  • chennaigc
    11-21 04:27 PM
    I have one question . What about the I-94 which comes with I-797 ? Can we use this as replacement?



    more...


    salma hayek teresa. At the age of 23, Hayek landed
  • At the age of 23, Hayek landed



  • vandanaverdia
    09-09 02:09 PM
    We have very little time on our hands. This is calling all WASHINGTONIANS. Lets do something & make a difference!





    hot Salma+hayek+teresa+novela salma hayek teresa. Salma+hayek+teresa+novela
  • Salma+hayek+teresa+novela



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    05-22 08:41 PM
    If we have a new Merit based system introduced

    Does this mean that No more PERM and i-140 ?
    Just the Merit Based System and Port PD to that system ?

    Hmmm then people like me and others who are in the 8 th yr ext can renew the Visa....

    I am in the same situvation have to change firm ...from A to B with approved 140 from A.

    BS ...This is quite frustrating; you move in due to economical reasons ... wait wait to get the so called green card during that time you bite to fingers for to maintain the status from the blood suckers .... now these so called law makers who say you were supposed to work for 6 yrs now go back ...seriously I wish I had more powers than I have now ! Sorry guys to express my frsutrations ! !

    Arun



    more...


    house Salma Hayek Website salma hayek teresa. Salma Hayek
  • Salma Hayek



  • sanjay
    09-06 10:42 AM
    Contact Lou Dobbs and tell him to do a story so he knows what we are going through :)


    LOL... This is the best suggestion I had seen so far in this thread.;)





    tattoo que como Salma Hayek. salma hayek teresa. Salma Hayek is closer to
  • Salma Hayek is closer to



  • sledge_hammer
    07-11 05:22 PM
    www.congress.org is not a government site. Please do not mislead people here into thinking that this site has any affiliation to The Congress.

    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=9979506&content_dir=ua_congressorg

    The button below the article lets you send emails to Bush and Cheney...



    more...


    pictures Capitulo Uno Salma Hayek on WN salma hayek teresa. salma hayek Zorros wife,
  • salma hayek Zorros wife,



  • GCard_Dream
    04-06 01:38 PM
    Thanks god_bless_you for you response. So it appears that I either have to have a valid H1 or EAD on hand in order to work.

    If you are extending the H1B, however, there is a grace period of 200 some day where you can work without a valid H1B while the H1B extension is pending. Isn't there a grace period if you are changing from H1B to EAD? From what you are saying, there isn't.





    dresses Salma+hayek+teresa+novela salma hayek teresa. Salma Hayek teresa
  • Salma Hayek teresa



  • kawosa
    08-19 12:43 PM
    Just to state some examples: Several of members probably took CFA level II and III exams in June 2008 and the results were out today. These things further increase cohesion among the people as they share more ground than simply being an immigrant.

    good to find a fellow CFA candidate/member here... are you done with the exams?



    more...


    makeup Salma+hayek+teresa+novela salma hayek teresa. Salma Hayek Website
  • Salma Hayek Website



  • sku
    09-11 04:25 PM
    Just to clarify

    Last Option Sept 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date ...Should be read as Oct 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date.





    girlfriend Salma Hayek is closer to salma hayek teresa. #1 of 1 Theresa Randle
  • #1 of 1 Theresa Randle



  • bestofall
    07-28 04:27 PM
    CIS Ombudsman's 2008 Annual Report: Your Questions and Comments" Tuesday, July 29, 3 pm EST - New 07/14/2008

    Is any one would like to join this !





    hairstyles At the age of 23, Hayek landed salma hayek teresa. That salma list of teresa
  • That salma list of teresa



  • vegasbaby
    02-23 12:52 AM
    Hi,

    Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.

    I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.

    I am looking for legal expertise here.

    Thanks.


    Well, yes you can certainly abandon H-1 process & come back on EAD/AP. However, I would try some other consulate first like Hyderabad or Delhi. I believe since you have gone for H-1 extension, you can go to pretty much any consulate in India.

    My friend was issued a yellow form 221g or something @ Toronto Consulate. He went to Delhi & got his visa stamped. No questions asked.

    But you should wait to check if its PIMS delay. PIMS delays are generally resolved in 2 -3weeks.





    cooldude0807
    12-12 12:17 PM
    How about Montgomery, so that folks from Mobile can also show up for the meet & it will be a good center point....





    singhsa3
    09-05 09:27 PM
    How about getting your face changed. That will probably be easier and faster than ask USCIS to fix it mistake. What a great organization!
    I finally got my AP, 15 days after my EAD (100 days total) . I was happy to open the packet, until this......

    THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!

    Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)

    GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20



    No comments:

    Post a Comment