
anilsal
01-07 08:42 AM
When someone lashes out, suddenly these guys think their original decision was misunderstood. Who are u trying to fool?
Glad the lawyers made an issue out of this.
Glad the lawyers made an issue out of this.
wallpaper Sporting an Emo Hairstyle Top
kaisersose
07-27 02:54 PM
What document contains information about my job requirements? Will I-140 have all those information... Also, as per my employer I-140 is approved and I am not sure if they would give that Petition Number?.. What other option I have to get this information. Would really appreciate if any one could help me out.
The job order will contain the job description. This will be in the Labor Application. Usually when a 140 is being applied, the employer will provide you the job order and tell you to ensure your experience letters are in line with the Job order.
You will need the 140 number. See if you can get it somehow. Since it belongs to the employer, I doubt you can get the number by calling USCIS.
The 485 is yours and you should get a receipt. With this receipt, you can invoke AC21 without any problems. You will not need copies of Labor or 140.
The job order will contain the job description. This will be in the Labor Application. Usually when a 140 is being applied, the employer will provide you the job order and tell you to ensure your experience letters are in line with the Job order.
You will need the 140 number. See if you can get it somehow. Since it belongs to the employer, I doubt you can get the number by calling USCIS.
The 485 is yours and you should get a receipt. With this receipt, you can invoke AC21 without any problems. You will not need copies of Labor or 140.
a_dips_1999
06-16 05:39 PM
Hi,
I applied for my Perm on March 11, 2008. I haven't heard back from DOL yet. Can my employer send a letter to the congress man to enquire about this case. Is there a format for such a letter.
any help/feed back is appreciated
thank you
Dips
I applied for my Perm on March 11, 2008. I haven't heard back from DOL yet. Can my employer send a letter to the congress man to enquire about this case. Is there a format for such a letter.
any help/feed back is appreciated
thank you
Dips
2011 Short emo hairstyles - oys

texcan
12-19 04:32 PM
My h1 got approved in june 2008. I did travel to China in September & entered back on Sep 10 using H4. Is it possible that my entry changed my latest status to H4?
Thanks,
LG.
Come on...you entered using h4, this is the last status INS has for you.
People with mulitple visas have to choose a status when they enter back in USA.
where have you been sleeping.
its ok, no biggie....
One solution i will do in this case is, if you have a h1 visa stampled...then go out of country and come back on h1 status. Make sure you claim the days you were on h4 to be not counted against h1 days.
If you donot have a h1 visa already, then talk to lawyer get all paper work and go to canada/mexico get a visa and come back on right status.
Thanks,
LG.
Come on...you entered using h4, this is the last status INS has for you.
People with mulitple visas have to choose a status when they enter back in USA.
where have you been sleeping.
its ok, no biggie....
One solution i will do in this case is, if you have a h1 visa stampled...then go out of country and come back on h1 status. Make sure you claim the days you were on h4 to be not counted against h1 days.
If you donot have a h1 visa already, then talk to lawyer get all paper work and go to canada/mexico get a visa and come back on right status.
more...
desi3933
02-11 11:59 AM
Doesn't the H1 takes effect only if you join them. I dont think just getting approval alone change your status.
Otherwise is there any source for this claim
If the approval notice has new I-94 then new status has taken effect. Infact new I-94 will also have H-1B written as well, if the new status is H-1B.
Person has to file for another change of status if he/she wants to go back to old status.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Otherwise is there any source for this claim
If the approval notice has new I-94 then new status has taken effect. Infact new I-94 will also have H-1B written as well, if the new status is H-1B.
Person has to file for another change of status if he/she wants to go back to old status.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
satishku_2000
11-21 05:56 PM
Similar Question:
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
when you get an extension of stay you will have same number for all of them.
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
when you get an extension of stay you will have same number for all of them.
more...

ItIsNotFunny
04-06 12:41 PM
Very good article. Last few days we are getting some encouraging attention from high profile people. Let's get benefit out of it.
2010 Cool Black Emo Haircut with

abhisam
07-10 12:52 PM
I am in the same boat..
If we have a gap between the expiry and new EAD card,
we should not work thats for sure,
but wont have any issues of going out of status during the gap?
Are you the primary applicant? My husband is the primary applicant in our case, so i believe we will not have an issue of going out of status.
If we have a gap between the expiry and new EAD card,
we should not work thats for sure,
but wont have any issues of going out of status during the gap?
Are you the primary applicant? My husband is the primary applicant in our case, so i believe we will not have an issue of going out of status.
more...
insbaby
09-15 04:25 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
for couple of days you can try walk on your hands...
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
for couple of days you can try walk on your hands...
hair cool emo hairstyles for guys.
guy03062
07-17 07:00 PM
Kudos to IV Core team and all of its members for this big success!!
Charge From Credit Card (ID #50578943NT35xxxxx)
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jul. 17, 2007 Payment To Immigration Voice Completed Details -$50.00 USD
Status: Completed
Charge From Credit Card (ID #50578943NT35xxxxx)
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jul. 17, 2007 Payment To Immigration Voice Completed Details -$50.00 USD
Status: Completed
more...
reverendflash
10-21 01:50 AM
I bow to all ya'll... :) You guys make my stuff look like a 3rd grader just threw up... :P
::bows, realizing he has 2 different colored socks on::
Rev:elderly:
::bows, realizing he has 2 different colored socks on::
Rev:elderly:
hot By getting an Emo haircut one
shana04
01-31 01:21 AM
Friends,
Need help and suggestion.
To my surprise, today I got a electricity bill from Nov11 2008 to Jan23 2009 a total of :mad::mad::mad:$979.00 :mad::mad::mad:
I leave in a single bed room ground floor 785 Sq ft.
I have called the customer service for dispute and investigation.:mad::mad::mad:
Has any one encountered this kind of problems with electricity department. please enlighten !!!
:confused::confused::confused:
Need help and suggestion.
To my surprise, today I got a electricity bill from Nov11 2008 to Jan23 2009 a total of :mad::mad::mad:$979.00 :mad::mad::mad:
I leave in a single bed room ground floor 785 Sq ft.
I have called the customer service for dispute and investigation.:mad::mad::mad:
Has any one encountered this kind of problems with electricity department. please enlighten !!!
:confused::confused::confused:
more...
house Male Emo Hairstyles Pictures

sanju
10-09 05:07 PM
Hi! there,
Are you sure you talked to the Immigration Officer? The guys who pick-up the phone at USCIS are not Immigration Officers. They are working for the contracting company assigned to just handle the incoming calls. If you convince them for speaking to an Immigration Officer about a pressing issue, only then you get transferred to an Immigration Officer, that changes of this happening is 1 in 10.
And the chance of the representative of the contracting company saying this is very high. Others on the forum have report much more weird experiences/replies.
Could you please clarify if the call was actually transferred to an Immigration Officer who told you this?
Hi,
I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!
If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!
I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!
How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!
Are you sure you talked to the Immigration Officer? The guys who pick-up the phone at USCIS are not Immigration Officers. They are working for the contracting company assigned to just handle the incoming calls. If you convince them for speaking to an Immigration Officer about a pressing issue, only then you get transferred to an Immigration Officer, that changes of this happening is 1 in 10.
And the chance of the representative of the contracting company saying this is very high. Others on the forum have report much more weird experiences/replies.
Could you please clarify if the call was actually transferred to an Immigration Officer who told you this?
Hi,
I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!
If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!
I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!
How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!
tattoo Short emo hairstyles for guys

lj_rr
07-31 02:01 PM
Iam in exact same situation.Can someone share the detailed process to do this.
Yes. It is called interfiling
Yes. It is called interfiling
more...
pictures Emo Hairstyles for Boys
GCwaitforever
05-31 02:45 PM
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I am also sponsoring my mother-in-law to come here. I will have to see how this goes.
dresses Emo Hairstyles for Summer 2009
kaisersose
07-11 06:09 PM
As long as you are employed, and company is paying you decent salary (atleast salary mentioned on the L/C) you are fine, you must be employed at time of RFE/NOID etc..
To be more accurate, there should be a bonafide offer of employment at the time of RFE/NOID. It can be an offer to start at a later date (as late as GC approval) and does not have to be current.
To be more accurate, there should be a bonafide offer of employment at the time of RFE/NOID. It can be an offer to start at a later date (as late as GC approval) and does not have to be current.
more...
makeup Short Emo Hairstyles For Boys

GooblyWoobly
08-08 04:49 PM
Yeah!! It was posted on USCIS site also!!
See, I mostly frequent this forum only (and I think that's true for a lot others), and didn't see it posted here. So, went ahead and posted it. The other thread is in members only forum!!
Sorry if it offends anyone. Moderators, please close this thread if you see deemed. If the Moderators are fine with this thread, don't worry about commenting if this is duplicate!!
See, I mostly frequent this forum only (and I think that's true for a lot others), and didn't see it posted here. So, went ahead and posted it. The other thread is in members only forum!!
Sorry if it offends anyone. Moderators, please close this thread if you see deemed. If the Moderators are fine with this thread, don't worry about commenting if this is duplicate!!
girlfriend Short Emo Haircuts for Summer

Lasantha
07-31 07:28 AM
For evaluations try Sheila Danzig at http://www.thedegreepeople.com/
From personal experience I know she is well qulaified for this kind of evaluations. She gives you a very comprehensive evaluation. I can honestly say that I have my GC now because of her. I have been recommending her ever since.
Hello,
I just received RFE for I-140.
I-140 Details:
I have applied I-140 under EB2 India.
I have BS(3 years) with computer science & MCA(MS 3 years) in computer science. So total 6 years of education in computer science(3 yrs BS + 3 yrs MS).
Also I have 1.5 years(18 months) of experience after completing my MS. I have submitted my experience letter at the time of filling labor But USCIS didn't ask anything regarding experience.
In labor(PERM) we mentioned Masters required
& Major field of study is Computers.
Do I qualify for EB2?? Plz let me know.
RFE details:
1) Degree evaluation(what's the procedure?)
&
2) They want most recent W2 for 2007.
In 2007(W2) I got paid $59K(gross) & in LCA(H1B) prevailing wage mentioned is $55k.
In labor(PERM) prevailing wage mentioned is $63K & offered wage mentioned is $65K.
Difference between W2 & Prevailing wage in labor(PERM) is $4000($63K - $59K).
Difference between W2 & Offered wage in labor(PERM) is $6000($65K - $59K).
Is this a serious problem???
My labor already got approved.
My company is financially very good.
Now which wage USCIS consider or match with W2??
I will really appreciate your response.
Thanks.
From personal experience I know she is well qulaified for this kind of evaluations. She gives you a very comprehensive evaluation. I can honestly say that I have my GC now because of her. I have been recommending her ever since.
Hello,
I just received RFE for I-140.
I-140 Details:
I have applied I-140 under EB2 India.
I have BS(3 years) with computer science & MCA(MS 3 years) in computer science. So total 6 years of education in computer science(3 yrs BS + 3 yrs MS).
Also I have 1.5 years(18 months) of experience after completing my MS. I have submitted my experience letter at the time of filling labor But USCIS didn't ask anything regarding experience.
In labor(PERM) we mentioned Masters required
& Major field of study is Computers.
Do I qualify for EB2?? Plz let me know.
RFE details:
1) Degree evaluation(what's the procedure?)
&
2) They want most recent W2 for 2007.
In 2007(W2) I got paid $59K(gross) & in LCA(H1B) prevailing wage mentioned is $55k.
In labor(PERM) prevailing wage mentioned is $63K & offered wage mentioned is $65K.
Difference between W2 & Prevailing wage in labor(PERM) is $4000($63K - $59K).
Difference between W2 & Offered wage in labor(PERM) is $6000($65K - $59K).
Is this a serious problem???
My labor already got approved.
My company is financially very good.
Now which wage USCIS consider or match with W2??
I will really appreciate your response.
Thanks.
hairstyles emo hairstyles for oys with
rajs
12-11 06:05 PM
no
vivache
10-30 12:25 PM
My EAD application has been pending more than 90 days.
Just called the USCIS office.
Look like the center it has been sent to is processing EAD's of date: May 03.
So my application is still 2.5 months away.
The agent tells me that I can get an interim EAD, by scheduling an appointment using InfoPass: http://infopass.uscis.gov/index.php
Just posting this since, I had earlier asked about the 90 day rule for EAD's(if you do not get within 90 days, you can get from local office) and everyone told me that .. this rule was dead and buried.
Looks like it isn't :)
Just called the USCIS office.
Look like the center it has been sent to is processing EAD's of date: May 03.
So my application is still 2.5 months away.
The agent tells me that I can get an interim EAD, by scheduling an appointment using InfoPass: http://infopass.uscis.gov/index.php
Just posting this since, I had earlier asked about the 90 day rule for EAD's(if you do not get within 90 days, you can get from local office) and everyone told me that .. this rule was dead and buried.
Looks like it isn't :)
bidhanc
03-07 12:02 PM
As far as I know, You can surely send it with a copy of the 485 receipt anytime. I think, there is no way to know if they combine it with the application or not unless they send an acknowledgement.
Hmm...thanks....
I am sure there must be more folks like me out there.
Has anyone done this successfully?
Did they get any knid of acknowledgement?
Hmm...thanks....
I am sure there must be more folks like me out there.
Has anyone done this successfully?
Did they get any knid of acknowledgement?
No comments:
Post a Comment