
logiclife
01-30 12:16 PM
we can have an org slogan below the logo that says
"High-skills employees for legal immigration".
OR
"Legal High-skills employees for immigration reform".
something like that. All orgs have slogan. Compete America(www.competeamerica.org) has a slogan "American employers for legal immigration".
"High-skills employees for legal immigration".
OR
"Legal High-skills employees for immigration reform".
something like that. All orgs have slogan. Compete America(www.competeamerica.org) has a slogan "American employers for legal immigration".
wallpaper tattoo wallpaper Justin Bieber
black_logs
10-25 01:13 PM
You cannot use current job's experience in any situation
From the above posts you can defintely use the priority date once I-140 is approved and move on.
My Question is can you start a new application under PERM with the same company, use the experience gained in the current company to apply under EB2, and use the locked priority date.
Hope I make sense. I have been with my current company for more than 5 years and used the EB3 category and have no intention of leaving etc, but if I were to reapply and use the old priority dates, my dates would be current.
Thanks in advance for your comments.:)
From the above posts you can defintely use the priority date once I-140 is approved and move on.
My Question is can you start a new application under PERM with the same company, use the experience gained in the current company to apply under EB2, and use the locked priority date.
Hope I make sense. I have been with my current company for more than 5 years and used the EB3 category and have no intention of leaving etc, but if I were to reapply and use the old priority dates, my dates would be current.
Thanks in advance for your comments.:)
rajpatelemail
12-09 05:43 PM
yeah
this guy can not even dare to reveal id....
pity pity....
To avoid this type of d***less Buttheads comments, we are requesting to reveal ids.
Comments and reds are very much fine and apprciated... No issues.
So that we can learn from others comments.
But Revealing ID is very very important.
see my comments , this d***less is giving comments and do not have spine to reveal his/her id, yet.
this guy can not even dare to reveal id....
pity pity....
To avoid this type of d***less Buttheads comments, we are requesting to reveal ids.
Comments and reds are very much fine and apprciated... No issues.
So that we can learn from others comments.
But Revealing ID is very very important.
see my comments , this d***less is giving comments and do not have spine to reveal his/her id, yet.
2011 Cherry Blossom Tattoos Designs
ruby
08-16 05:24 PM
My I485 was filled with EB3/PD Sep 2002. That time I had EB2/PD-Sep-2004 approved too but my layers said that we should file with “EB3/PD Sep 2002” and when I asked them to combine my EB2 with “EB3/ PD Sep 2002” they said USCIS will reject it.,
Now as EB3 is unavailable, is it possible to use my EB2 approved I-140 with already filled I-485 ( which was filled with EB3/PD-Sep-2002) so that I can retain my EB3/PD-sep 2003 but change the preference category to EB2.
Now as EB3 is unavailable, is it possible to use my EB2 approved I-140 with already filled I-485 ( which was filled with EB3/PD-Sep-2002) so that I can retain my EB3/PD-sep 2003 but change the preference category to EB2.
more...

askreddy
08-16 05:03 PM
Hi
What is your Received and Notice dates for 485.Just checking is this related topre adjuducation process.
Thanks
What is your Received and Notice dates for 485.Just checking is this related topre adjuducation process.
Thanks
bkam
01-31 10:55 PM
Dear "colleagues in faith" :-) There is a rule in life - if you want something and beg for it, you most probably will not get it. You have to fight and find a (legal) way to get it. This is the way the American Anglo-Saxon population mixed with smart Jews and other hard working nations achieved economical and political power over the last centuries. Not by begging for rights and being scared of people with different opinion.
These people who are against the uncontrolled immigration have their point. This process has to be controlled or the USA would become just another "developing" country. However, we are talking about something else. We are talking about rules set by the US government. When most of us came in this country years ago, we knew the rules and we expected those rules to be followed. If a government agency keeps my LC certification for years without processing it and even without indicating when it would be processed, then the government is not following those rules. And it is my right to know why is that. If I honestly pay my taxes and follow the laws of this country, I expect the government of the very same country to fulfill its obligations to me and (in particular) to process my application in a reasonable time and by following the current laws. If I do not qualify - OK, I will "pack back". But I want to know that, not to be kept in the dark.
This is what should be the main goal of the "volunteers" of this forum or organization (whatever) - fairness and following the rules by the government. If the immigration agency is a bunch of people incapable to sort out their problems, then they have to be replaced and problems solved quickly and efficiently. Excuses like "no money, understaffing" do not work because we throw $$$ in lawyers laps - part of this money can be easily used by the government for "overstaffing".
I see that some people got annoyed of my opinion but again, they should not forget that the issue we discuss concerns 350,000 highly qualified professionals who support the economy of this country. The opponents from numbersusa etc do not represent all Americans and most people are not against this king of immigration, if properly regulated. They just have to be properly informed.
In addition, do not be afraid to voice your opinion if you think you are right and if you do not hide something. Then people will respect you.
These people who are against the uncontrolled immigration have their point. This process has to be controlled or the USA would become just another "developing" country. However, we are talking about something else. We are talking about rules set by the US government. When most of us came in this country years ago, we knew the rules and we expected those rules to be followed. If a government agency keeps my LC certification for years without processing it and even without indicating when it would be processed, then the government is not following those rules. And it is my right to know why is that. If I honestly pay my taxes and follow the laws of this country, I expect the government of the very same country to fulfill its obligations to me and (in particular) to process my application in a reasonable time and by following the current laws. If I do not qualify - OK, I will "pack back". But I want to know that, not to be kept in the dark.
This is what should be the main goal of the "volunteers" of this forum or organization (whatever) - fairness and following the rules by the government. If the immigration agency is a bunch of people incapable to sort out their problems, then they have to be replaced and problems solved quickly and efficiently. Excuses like "no money, understaffing" do not work because we throw $$$ in lawyers laps - part of this money can be easily used by the government for "overstaffing".
I see that some people got annoyed of my opinion but again, they should not forget that the issue we discuss concerns 350,000 highly qualified professionals who support the economy of this country. The opponents from numbersusa etc do not represent all Americans and most people are not against this king of immigration, if properly regulated. They just have to be properly informed.
In addition, do not be afraid to voice your opinion if you think you are right and if you do not hide something. Then people will respect you.
more...
karthiknv143
08-02 01:26 PM
Friends,
This is over and ordered to lie on table...... Moderator please close this thread...
This is over and ordered to lie on table...... Moderator please close this thread...
2010 justin bieber tattoo thigh.
friend99
10-09 09:46 PM
Everything ha0s been done through a Lawyer, I mean my application was applied through a Lawyer and still rejected for no reason!
more...

sk2006
08-19 01:09 PM
I did reply same questions from many people before.
Give me green.
See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903
About ADIT:
ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
Either way they will tell you what they want.
ADIT (I-551) stamping
�
Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.
�
Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.
Thanks Dealsnet.
Give me green.
See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903
About ADIT:
ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
Either way they will tell you what they want.
ADIT (I-551) stamping
�
Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.
�
Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.
Thanks Dealsnet.
hair justin bieber tattoo meaning.

crazydesi
09-03 07:57 PM
It helps for the older PD's who were stuck in name check for many years.
They are collecting this for New visa # which are going to come in Oct.
So it does help them in identifying the cases with old pd's and solve the puzzle of why they are not being approved. Based on this number of cases they might move the visa dates accordingly.
Guru's any insights.
They are collecting this for New visa # which are going to come in Oct.
So it does help them in identifying the cases with old pd's and solve the puzzle of why they are not being approved. Based on this number of cases they might move the visa dates accordingly.
Guru's any insights.
more...
Pineapple
08-01 11:05 PM
It is a mess.. The USCIS site says it will accept old versions of the forms (765 and 131), and they have clearly stated in their FAQs that applicants who were eligible to file under the July bulletin can file 765 and 131 using the previous versions of the forms and at old fees ($ 180 and $ 170). However, the previous versions of the forms are not available at the USCIS website.. I am filling up my forms today, and I had to dig up the old forms on Google. (Not that the new forms are any different in the information to be filled.. I just wanted to make sure the checks and mailing addresses are correct as per the old forms). Anyway, even in the old forms, for I-765, it says, if say you are from PA, send the forms to TX. In the 485 form (previous version), it says if you are EB, mail it to NE. Switch back (OK, now we are confused) back to I-765 and somewhere at the bottom, it says, in effect "Dash it all! If you've already filed I-485, just send the form to the service center to which you sent your I-485!"
So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..
So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..
hot justin bieber glasses
somegchuh
10-26 12:18 PM
My wife went for H4 visa stamping in New Delhi embassy yesterday. The visa officer asked her a couple of questions, then asked for my I797 approval notice. He kept the passport and the approval notice and said they will mail the passport with visa.
Do they mail the I797 back with passport? I need the original approval notice for travel and my documentation. Has anyone been through this? Is there a way to follow up with the embassy to get it back? If they lose the document that will be a serious problem.
Do they mail the I797 back with passport? I need the original approval notice for travel and my documentation. Has anyone been through this? Is there a way to follow up with the embassy to get it back? If they lose the document that will be a serious problem.
more...
house 2011 justin bieber tattoo meaning. justin bieber tattoo meaning. justin
gcisadawg
08-11 04:14 PM
bump
done. EB3-I Oct 2003
done. EB3-I Oct 2003
tattoo what is justin bieber tattoo
Steve Mitchell
October 23rd, 2003, 11:44 PM
Funny Don, I was just over at Holliday Park about a week and a half ago scouting a location for a shoot. Too bad that area is fenced off, it would be perfect.
more...
pictures Justin Bieber New Tattoo
sara_apk
04-16 07:14 PM
Hi Sara,
Could you please post you case details & PD?
I don't remember all the details of my case.
Mine is PD: Oct 2002/EB2
Labor got approved in Mar 2007
I-140 premium processing and got approved in May 2007
I-485 got approved on Apr 01, 2008
Could you please post you case details & PD?
I don't remember all the details of my case.
Mine is PD: Oct 2002/EB2
Labor got approved in Mar 2007
I-140 premium processing and got approved in May 2007
I-485 got approved on Apr 01, 2008
dresses brown tattoos meaning
obelix
08-21 07:24 PM
I am in a similar boat [not sure about the reason though, no reasons were given]. My lawyer is going to re-file with premium processing citing an old receipt date of June 27th, 2007. Any updates from your side?
My i-140 premium processing application was filed on the 22nd of June,2007 as indicated in the information below. The package & check were returned in the first week of July. A letter indicating the reason for remittance and return was that the labor cert. attached was a photocopy and not the original.
Now what does not make sense here is that the original labor was sent along with the original i140 application filed last year(in june 2006).
I called the USCIS info line and the rep. suggested that i could resend it with an explanation.
What concerns me is if i do resend it, would it be considered only after suspension of i140 premium is lifted or would it be considered as a case from last month and processed under premium.
My i-140 premium processing application was filed on the 22nd of June,2007 as indicated in the information below. The package & check were returned in the first week of July. A letter indicating the reason for remittance and return was that the labor cert. attached was a photocopy and not the original.
Now what does not make sense here is that the original labor was sent along with the original i140 application filed last year(in june 2006).
I called the USCIS info line and the rep. suggested that i could resend it with an explanation.
What concerns me is if i do resend it, would it be considered only after suspension of i140 premium is lifted or would it be considered as a case from last month and processed under premium.
more...
makeup justin bieber tattoo meaning.
sbvw76
10-09 10:42 AM
For the past 2 renewals in FL for me it was like that. They will give exactly for 1 year and will have TEMPORARY in red color font.
Couple of times during travel, Airport TSA authorities asked me why it is temporary in DL and asked me do you have any other photo id proof. So I started carrying Passport with me during the travel to avoid this mess.
Couple of times during travel, Airport TSA authorities asked me why it is temporary in DL and asked me do you have any other photo id proof. So I started carrying Passport with me during the travel to avoid this mess.
girlfriend Many different designs
smarth
07-10 10:41 PM
EB3-I is still 'U'....any prediction for EB3-I in October'09 Visa bulletin?:(
hairstyles Justin Bieber#39;s Tattoo Is
sxk
11-24 07:09 PM
I forgot to mention that I also have a valid h1b visa. I don't intend to use my EAD. So in that case if I go back to f1, what will happen to my PD and 485 application?
or is it better to fall back on EAD and continue with education? Please advice!
Optimist578 - can you please let us know what you find out from your attorney?
thanks a lotsxk
I am also searching for directions to the university. But I don't think EAD would allow you to move to full-time student status. EAD is Employment Authorization Document and can be used only for employment, as far as I know. I will check with my lawyer too.
or is it better to fall back on EAD and continue with education? Please advice!
Optimist578 - can you please let us know what you find out from your attorney?
thanks a lotsxk
I am also searching for directions to the university. But I don't think EAD would allow you to move to full-time student status. EAD is Employment Authorization Document and can be used only for employment, as far as I know. I will check with my lawyer too.
sky7
07-26 01:04 PM
Oh...EB3 I140 Premium filling starts August. Possibly EB2 too!
http://www.immigration-law.com/
(hmm..how come my thread doesn't get updated in the main page!)
http://www.immigration-law.com/
(hmm..how come my thread doesn't get updated in the main page!)
senocular
01-15 03:26 PM
Are ovals allowed? I can probably guess the answer to this, but just wanted to double check before I made my entry.
I guess, similarly, this should include other transformations as well - scaling/skewing (= ovals) or even 3D rotation as available in FP10 ...?
I guess, similarly, this should include other transformations as well - scaling/skewing (= ovals) or even 3D rotation as available in FP10 ...?
No comments:
Post a Comment