Monday, June 6, 2011

valentines day teddy bear

valentines day teddy bear. Valentine#39;s Day Teddy Bear
  • Valentine#39;s Day Teddy Bear



  • fredoviola
    Apr 19, 09:41 AM
    I think the white iPhone looks a little ugly. The white looks somehow cheap...





    valentines day teddy bear. VALENTINE#39;s Plush Teddy Bear
  • VALENTINE#39;s Plush Teddy Bear



  • tcmcam
    Oct 17, 07:23 AM
    I'm a Treo user now....

    BUT, I would love an iPhone that has a "slide out" keyboard.

    I worry about all this. Seems like the expectations for the iPhone are getting a bit out of hand. I'm thinking many people are going to be disappointed with a version 1.0 product.

    What it will most likely do:
    - Be a cell phone
    - Be a great music player like iPod

    What it *may* do:
    - Be a great calendar client for iCal
    - Support e-mail
    - Have a web browser.

    ------

    There's the rub, they are now competing with every hi-end phone out there. Apple is basically making their own "Phone OS" from the ground up. What web technology would they use? Is this too ambitious for a release 1 product? If they try this great, I just hope it is good. They are suddenly going to have competition from Windows Mobile, Nokia, Treo, Blackberry, and the whole Motorola line.

    Let's remember with iPod, when it came out there were just some pretty lame competitors. The cell phone market is much more mature.

    Good Luck Apple!

    Jack:rolleyes:





    valentines day teddy bear. Valentines Day Teddy Bear
  • Valentines Day Teddy Bear



  • runninmac
    Sep 17, 10:56 AM
    One day, just rush into the store and shout "I Love You!". That should get her attention.

    & creep her out ;)





    valentines day teddy bear. Gift, Unique
  • Gift, Unique



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Jun 25, 07:20 AM
    Makes it look like awesome? Because that what mine looks like. :D



    more...


    valentines day teddy bear. stock vector : Teddy bear with
  • stock vector : Teddy bear with



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 26, 07:24 AM
    Funny how history repeats itself (or better the comments on current events) ... those are the same arguments that I heard when computer manufactures started to get rid of the Floppy drive: but CDs are so much more expensive, I can't get everything on CD, people don't know how to handle them, ....

    Uh ? CDs were cheaper than floppies to mass produce and had been for quite in the 90s (remember, pressed vs burned) and 2, I was booting OS images and bootloaders from them way before the floppy drive even disappeared from Macs.

    What are you even ranting about here ? This isn't history repeating itself at all in my case. If you have a blank Mac because of a problem or HD upgrade, a network install image being sold outside the Mac App Store makes a lot more sense than Mac App Store distribution. OSes shouldn't be distributed in a store that requires an OS installation to even work.

    Chicken and egg problem right there. And a pure network install without media should be possible, Linux distributions have had that option forever. Welcome to the 90s or something. Again, all we need is a simple bootable image that we can put on a USB drive. Make an app to automate the creation of the USB thumb drive and it becomes completely user proof.

    And seriously, the guy arguing normal people who have problems doing it this way ? News flash, people that aren't computer savvy don't tend to upgrade their OS beyond patches.

    The difference is that the DVD drive is a relict from the last century. No need to put this big mechanical noisy space wasting thing in any new machine. The USB stick is for those who can't download for whatever reason. I have not used the DVD drive in years - still all my machines have this thing in it. I dare to say that the majority of users don't need a DVD drive - and for those that need one, they should have the option to get an optional one on new machines, but no need to have it by default in every new machine.

    That's the point. You say it yourself, your machines still have DVD drives. What's the point of going to the more expensive USB drive option ? Again : CDs were cheaper than floppies to produce and were much quicker to mass produce. Going from optical to Flash memory is the opposite move, it makes the media both more expensive and much more complicated/long to duplicate in mass.

    DVD distribution makes a lot more sense than USB right now in 2011. It will probably be like that for a few years. Admit, all the people clamoring for USB distribution just want a Apple branded USB Thumb drive. As an Air user with such a thumb drive let me tell you this : their design is pure crap and it is not quite as convenient as a real thumb drive. It also tends to get all scratched up when inserting it and removing it because it lacks the proper guides for the USB port.





    valentines day teddy bear. valentine teddy bears
  • valentine teddy bears



  • jowie
    Apr 20, 07:51 AM
    What's all the talk of an all-white home button in the first video? I've seen it and I can see a square on the button. It looks like the same phone in both videos to me.



    more...


    valentines day teddy bear. Teddy Bear LOVE
  • Teddy Bear LOVE



  • iAppTime
    Nov 27, 06:22 PM
    Why ?

    If it were genuine White iPhone 4 parts, Apple most likely wants to investigate where they got leaked.





    valentines day teddy bear. Air Force 1 Valentines Day
  • Air Force 1 Valentines Day



  • tktaylor1
    Apr 27, 10:26 AM
    Anyone even remotely thinking of voting for Trump should watch this video from last night's Anderson Cooper show. (Part 2 airs tonight Tuesday 4/26)

    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/26/video-trump-doubles-down-on-birtherism/

    Or if you prefer to read about it instead:
    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/25/trump-claims-obama-birth-certificate-missing/

    I used to somewhat respect this man. But the more he blathers on, the less I like or respect him. He doesn't sound that far removed from a carnival sideshow barker at this point. Definitely not Presidential material.

    Do you know where the second half of this interview is. I looked and could not find it. It would be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    valentines day teddy bear. teddy bear valentines day.
  • teddy bear valentines day.



  • Snowy_River
    Nov 14, 01:31 PM
    Does anyone know if the new Holiday Justin Long commercials will be advertised? If I remember correctly, the Will Ferrell ones were just online and not on any TV. At least not that I saw.



    While I do enjoy debate (not argument) on religion, can we please move it out of this thread? I've created a new one where you can move the discussion to, if you would be so kind:

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=252041

    Yes, I agree. I'll move over... ;)

    P.S. Is there a moderator out there that could move all the posts over??





    valentines day teddy bear. teddy bear valentines day.
  • teddy bear valentines day.



  • troop231
    Apr 5, 10:53 AM
    I don't think apple would go 128gb now.. There launching cloud soon, which is the future.

    How is "cloud" the future if bandwidth is still limited and not available everywhere? Cloud = server, This rebranding needs to stop.



    more...


    valentines day teddy bear. valentine#39;s day cake (amp; teddy
  • valentine#39;s day cake (amp; teddy



  • danielbriggs
    Nov 21, 04:50 PM
    This hits what I think is their main hurdle...how do you get these numbers down.

    A nearly 100C difference and the amps alone make this really a problem for basic consumer devices..

    Now on an industrial scale...

    If you want to power the temperature change yourself, you need a high current. But if you want to generate electricity from them, then just connect them into a circuit with out any powersupply i.e. stick a fan's power terminals on that, stick one side of the TEC on a hot chip or cup of tea etc. to setup the delta T. (temp difference) then the fan will start spinning!


    Dan :-)





    valentines day teddy bear. plush toy plush ear teddy
  • plush toy plush ear teddy



  • DakotaGuy
    Aug 2, 09:44 PM
    Wow.
    I wonder if you could hack a 3G microcell to do this entirely in software.

    I don't know it could be possible. I know there are a lot more GSM fans on this message board, but that is one advantage of the CDMA network. It is much more secure when it comes to things like hacking. I do believe the newer WCDMA 3G (UMTS) is secure as well, but if you can throw in noise to bump the network back to 2G EDGE then it appears you can hack in without any issues.



    more...


    valentines day teddy bear. The Teddy Bear doll is cute
  • The Teddy Bear doll is cute



  • YoGramMamma
    Apr 13, 01:35 AM
    One thing that i hadnt considered until i got to use it first hand was the whole issue of latency. I got a 64GB VZW model (and while i was origianlly going to get the ATT version, i figured i'd just jailbreak and go the miWi route.. so I am gonna keep the vzw one)..

    Anyway, ive used an att one and a vzw one side by side both with abotu 3 bars of signal and the vzw one smoked the att one on response time alone. the VZW was almost done loading the whole page before the att one even begun. They ultimately ended up finishing close to one another, and i am sure on larger uploads and downloads teh faster bandwidth would be a plus, but for most browsing, having a faster response time is better.... and the VZW definitely wins in this area.





    valentines day teddy bear. Cupid chocolate teddy bear
  • Cupid chocolate teddy bear



  • bayxsonic
    Mar 28, 02:59 PM
    This is going to be great, absolutely, but forget to pay only a $99 premium for this feature. TVs with Internet access and AirPlay capabilities are going to be overpriced for a couple years. Then the technology will either have failed and retired from TVs or it will be in every or so TV. Now I just wish I could have a cheap audio AirPlay receiver to connect my speakers to ($40 anyone?)



    more...


    valentines day teddy bear. Some cool valentines day teddy
  • Some cool valentines day teddy



  • wmmk
    Oct 26, 03:36 PM
    well,i suppose this begins the leave PPC users in the dumps trend. along with the 802.11pre-draft n or whatever cards in the C2D macs, upgrading is becoming a more realistic possibility for me every day.





    valentines day teddy bear. Valentine#39;s Day Teddy Bear
  • Valentine#39;s Day Teddy Bear



  • xPismo
    Oct 27, 01:14 AM
    Yeah! I knew paying for .mac would pay off in the end!! I like it. Cool stuff.



    more...


    valentines day teddy bear. stock photo : teddy bear and
  • stock photo : teddy bear and



  • macridah
    Oct 26, 10:57 PM
    After more testing, I notice that the new .mac interface doesn't have a feature that other AJAX web based email has (yahoo, hotmail (live.com), and more)

    You cannot press the secondary button (control+click) on a message or folder and have a menu appear with some functionality. for example, hightlight a message(s), control click, and either delete, mark as read, move to ... etc.





    valentines day teddy bear. Teddy Bear Valentines Day
  • Teddy Bear Valentines Day



  • gammamonk
    Nov 11, 09:44 PM
    どうもマックです。 - Nice to meet you, I'm a Mac.

    こんにちはパソコンです。 - Hello, I'm a PC.

    ちょっと大丈夫? - Hey~ Are you alright?

    大丈夫じゃないです速いのウイルスを抱えちゃって。 - I'm not ok, I have that new (fast) virus.

    力ないで、今年は本当に悪ですから。 - Don't be helpless, this year is really bad!

    僕は平気平気。 - I'm fine, I'm fine.

    ぃゃぃゃ、強うかないでって11万4千のウイルスがパソコンで出た大変ですから。Nono, don't act tough. 114,000 viruses are out for the PC, and that's rough.

    マックはウイルスは大丈夫。 To a mac, viruses are no problem.

    ヤバい。 - This is bad.

    どうした? - What's wrong?

    Crashします。 - I'm going to crash.

    それで楽になるの? - Will that make you feel better?

    そう思います。 - I think so.





    valentines day teddy bear. Valentine#39;s Day Teddy Bear BAG
  • Valentine#39;s Day Teddy Bear BAG



  • rcandre2
    May 2, 02:48 PM
    I bought two white iPhone 4's on launch day to replace two black iPhone 4's. Both of the white ones are definitely thicker than the black ones.





    -SD-
    Jun 14, 07:10 PM
    I'm starting to quite like the new design. What I really want is dimensions, or a couple of comparison pictures alongside the original console. I'm quite surprised there's no slot-loading DVD drive though.

    I think I'll wait until closer to Xmas to see what deals they do with Kinect, and make sure the hardware is more reliable. The Wii is definitely being replaced with an Xbox and Kinect though.

    :apple:





    SeattleMoose
    Aug 19, 11:30 PM
    Only the under 30 crowd is excited about this.

    But hey, it takes a while to develop common sense.

    To the "unhip", this looks like yet another way to bore each other to death.

    I must say though, for criminals...things are looking up.





    Keleko
    Mar 3, 06:45 AM
    Ooo, I'm gonna be first. I took this during the Fernbank Museum (in Atlanta) visit that I'm posting my mythical creatures photos. I was rather self conscious taking this photo, and I wanted to make sure I was not seen doing it. When I saw this scene I was struck by more than one contrast going on. The one I didn't include was with the kids that were also with the couple, but I didn't feel comfortable getting a shot with the kids, too.

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5295/5484204892_9c3057b56a_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/22077805@N07/5484204892/in/set-72157626160204246/)





    rmhop81
    Mar 24, 07:46 PM
    was able to snag 2 in dallas area, awesome deal!





    gregorsamsa
    Nov 6, 11:53 AM
    I think we can see it all around us that people are switching. Im a recent switcher myself and have had 2 Macs now in 12 months.

    What im interested in though, is what effect Vista will have on the rate of switchers. Its fairly easy to get a casual PC user to switch on eye candy alone. Will this work when Vista out eye candys OSX?

    Initially perhaps not as great as M$ would wish. For starters, the 6 versions of Vista will be plain confusing for many less-savvy PC owners. Particularly for those with PCs which are in that grey area whereby, for eg. they'll be able to run Vista starter, but not necessarily Vista basic; or they can easily run Vista basic, but Vista premium might struggle, etc. (Similar confusion will abound for some small businesses faced with Vista business or Vista enterprise). Most PCs won't of course be able to run Vista ultimate.

    Then you'll have every hacker in the world subjecting Vista to all sorts of viruses, & currently it's anyone's guess as to how well Vista will cope with the waves of attacks. Added to that you'll have some inevitable bugs, which a Vista SP1 or SP2 may finally fix some 12 to 18 months after launch. Also, you'll have the considerable expense of Vista, particularly when compared to Leopard, & the launch of Leopard sometime in spring 2007 with all the favourable comparisons for Apple that will bring.

    So IMO, if M$ gets their product right on a number of levels (& there are so many variables here), then yes, Vista probably will have a major effect on the number of switchers eventually. But I think Apple could continue to increase marketshare at a good rate for some 12 months at least, if not beyond. - (Also, wouldn't be a bad idea to get dedicated graphics inside some of the consumer-priced Macs most likely to appeal to switchers).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment