Tuesday, June 7, 2011

vista 3d wallpaper

vista 3d wallpaper. Nature Wallpapers, Vista
  • Nature Wallpapers, Vista



  • GekkePrutser
    Apr 26, 06:52 AM
    You'd rather USB 3 than Thunderbolt? Why would you want a slower IO rather than a freaking awesome super duper fast IO? Not sure why everyone wants USB 3 rather than Thunderbolt- hype? And don't give me it's gonna be the next FW BS.

    Probably because you can actually buy devices with USB 3.0, and at a reasonable price.

    I think Thunderbolt is a great idea, and it would be super on the MacBook Air (personally I'd love to see a Thunderbolt Gigabit Ethernet adapter), which is why I named it in the above list, but USB 3.0 is much more widespread and so the peripherals are cheaper.

    Compare it to FireWire 800 devices: It would have been great to have an external drive with that connection but I never bought one because in the end it was too much of a price difference. It's a lot easier to put up with USB 2 speeds if it costs 40% less than FW800.

    I hope Apple and intel will push Thunderbolt agressively and won't let it become a niche port like the way FW800 ended up. So yes, I do think there is a high risk of it becoming the next firewire.

    Personally I'd prefer both but I don't see it happening in the next MBA, not until intel integrates it in their chipset.





    vista 3d wallpaper. Earth Animated Wallpaper
  • Earth Animated Wallpaper



  • -SD-
    Mar 25, 04:55 AM
    I had a go on Pilotwings earlier in the week at my local GAME. I have to say that the 3D effect is a quite strange. Once you're holding it in the perfect position with the depth slider set just below full, the 3D effect is quite impressive; it really did look like the plane was in front of the screen flying into it.

    I started off with the slider set to zero and increased the depth slowly. It felt really odd to begin with and looked blurry, but once you're concentrating on it then the 3D effect is quite apparent. However, I found that if I looked away for a second my eyes had to refocus which felt quite strange. This is going to be a problem with games where you're constantly having to change your focus between the two screens.

    Overall, my eyes felt strained after only 5 - 10 minutes of playing. I'd like to have a longer go to see if you get used to it, but at the moment I'm not impressed. If your eyes can cope with it, then the 3D effect is quite impressive and I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with it. I certainly wouldn't be letting kids under 10 near it even though Nintendo say 7+.

    :apple:





    vista 3d wallpaper. Animated Desktop Wallpaper
  • Animated Desktop Wallpaper



  • boch82
    Apr 27, 10:56 AM
    MPEG Stream Clip (assuming these are not protected DVDs)

    Drag the VOB file into the app
    Open as a stream so you get the whole dvd.

    drag the slider to the beginning of the clip you want press "i" drag the slider to the end press "o"

    export to the settings you need for your editing app





    vista 3d wallpaper. wallpapers vista animated.
  • wallpapers vista animated.



  • kaneda
    Sep 14, 11:26 AM
    MACBANDIT [B]I don't know how many of you have actually spent time on a dual ghz mac but they are blazing fast. I currently own and am using a dual ghz/DDR and this thing flys with everything.



    I agreed with you. The new dual ghz is FAST, but the noise in the hot summer day. I can use my new Powermac as heater in the winter season. :)

    This baby can heat up your room nice and warm!:) if you are looking for heater and something to compute, Apple dual is a machine to get!



    more...


    vista 3d wallpaper. 3d nature wallpapers.
  • 3d nature wallpapers.



  • Eastend
    Nov 12, 07:59 PM
    Oh, I know it's sort of off-topic, but check this out:

    How to Fold a Shirt (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/fold.php).

    And for those among us here who speak Japanese, what is the woman saying exactly?

    If they told you what she was saying, then you still could not understand it.





    vista 3d wallpaper. wallpapers vista animated.
  • wallpapers vista animated.



  • Melrose
    May 6, 04:41 PM
    if maybe if you go spec for spec but often times you end up having to pay for a bunch of crap you do not need or want to get what you want from Apple.

    Take this. I needed/wanted a 15in Laptop higher res screen and i7 processor. I bought it for around $1500. Same laptop from Apple over 2 grand. I was willing to give up the alumium body and battery life because they were not as high on my list.

    Or try this one. Someone wants a 17 (hell even 15 in) screen but only really need a core duo or a i3 processor. If they went Apple they have to pay a huge tax to pay for all the extra crap they do not want/need just to get that 15 or 17 in screen they want/need.
    Apple Tax is in the form of having to buy a bunch of extra crap you do not need/want to get the few items that you do need/want.

    Very true - component for component, Mac's are the same as Windows-based PCs. In which case, the only argument that can be tendered about the supposed "Mac Tax" is that Apple simply does not make a low-end computer.

    In the end, with prices neutral, it boils down to personal preference and user experiences - in which case, if you use Windows and love it (whether it gives you problems or not), that's what you get. The funny thing is that everybody argues these points over and over but in the end it boils down to what the user prefers, nothing more. I base my opinions on my experience, those of others I know (both who use Macs and who don't), tempered with what I read in legitimate publications, which is all that can be expected of anyone.

    :)



    more...


    vista 3d wallpaper. vista 3d wallpaper, widescreen
  • vista 3d wallpaper, widescreen



  • freeny
    Nov 12, 08:32 PM
    "Lighten up," it is so... American :p

    What a cliche:rolleyes:

    Is that the best you could do?

    BTW, My Japanese manager thinks they are hilarious too...





    vista 3d wallpaper. animated wallpaper vista.
  • animated wallpaper vista.



  • NewGenAdam
    Apr 12, 05:38 PM
    neither would qualify as far as the law is concerned. You're merely acting on your own prejudices in those cases. Typically the laws that exist are aimed to prevent you from depriving others of their rights as a citizen, and typically those laws exist only where there's a long history of that happening.

    If people are less likely to use a cashier who is an ethnic minority (which I dispute, but anyway), would that make them less productive and less valuable for their employer?

    So, if it is thought that an ethnic minority would actually do a job worse, because of other people's discrimination, then ethnicity technically would make a difference to their ability to do a job.

    Would this be grounds for not employing them?



    more...


    vista 3d wallpaper. 3d wallpapers vista.
  • 3d wallpapers vista.



  • Detrias
    Apr 28, 05:39 PM
    And no, the 11" 64GB Air does not count. That is not a real computer. That is an iPad with a keyboard.

    Awww ignorance truly is bliss





    vista 3d wallpaper. a free animated wallpaper
  • a free animated wallpaper



  • tarkeybear
    Oct 9, 06:15 PM
    I am a major Apple fan-boy but I haven't bought movies from iTunes for a couple reasons.
    1) I like the special features on DVDs, and I doubt apple is offering alternate soundtracks, subtitles, director's comments, etc. with the Apple movie offerings.
    2) My daughters like taking a DVD with them to their grandparents house. Unless we centralize Apple downloaded movies at my house and equip my kids with video iPods, the Apple movie sale solution is not a very portable option.

    Don't get me wrong, one day I'll probably buy a movie from Apple, but at this time, I'll pay a $5-$10 premium for portability.
    I do buy TV shows from iTunes, but I don't expect extra features with TV shows.

    As other posters have have suggested, even if "Johnny Lunch-Pail" isn't interested in the benefits in physical media I list above, he probably won't have the bandwidth to download the movies at any reasonable speed. How much time does it take to save $5?
    "Instant gratification" of iTunes movies is going to be painfully slow on most peeps DSL.

    I'm surprised the folks at Target and Walmart haven't figured this out. Maybe the execs making all the fuss assume that their shoppers have the same high-end systems that they have?

    I would assume any impact to DVD sales will be incremental, and T&W should be able to adjust their business model to this, adjusting retail space accordingly.



    more...


    vista 3d wallpaper. Free Animated Wallpaper Vista
  • Free Animated Wallpaper Vista



  • Alex The Nifty
    Nov 3, 01:10 PM
    You could also either link to or copy the information from www.apple-history.com. It has the specs for (as far as I know) all old Apple products, but is seldom updated, so if we put everything here, then we would have a more up-to-date, all-in-one database.





    vista 3d wallpaper. 3D Vista Wallpaper
  • 3D Vista Wallpaper



  • atticus1178
    Sep 19, 04:27 PM
    I'm in the same boat. It beeps, I see the update bar but the DVD drive pops open and then shuts -- then normal boot. Ugh!

    that is what mine did and was fine, it popped up a windows saying the update was complete, check your firmware version in System Profiler



    more...


    vista 3d wallpaper. Plants HD Wallpaper ,Vista
  • Plants HD Wallpaper ,Vista



  • Blakjack
    Apr 21, 01:26 PM
    Apple and its development community are joined at the hip.





    vista 3d wallpaper. This animated wallpaper from
  • This animated wallpaper from



  • Full of Win
    Apr 19, 01:00 PM
    I don't think anyone doubts the machine can do the expose effect (the iPad 1 does it in Safari just fine).

    There are plenty of reasons it might have been turned down for their final switcher implementation. One, the final iOS allows a variable number of programs to remain open depending on their memory requirements. The expose implementation implies that 9 can be open. That's inconsistent UI. Two, as others have mentioned, you can't always tell the difference between apps at a glance from little screenshots. So they went with icons in the end.

    The current implementation is also inconsistent in the UI department, in that the same action and will result in two different actions.

    In some cases, a hold > jiggle > close will result in an app shutting down, and other times the same action set (hold > jiggle > close) will result in an app being deleted.

    Go Away troll!

    The current system is an embarrassment, relative to others (e.g. WebOS). Several things wrong with it, for example it does not indicate the extent that a background app is in use. In OS X, open apps are denoted with a white orb (or a triangle before 10.5), but is the same done here? No. Also, apps should be prioritized according to usage, for example if you have a GPS app running in the background drawing power, it should come up first in the system tray (and have a special look) to show it is a running process and needs to be shut down when not in use. The current system of showing apps as the same, no matter if they are in a sleep state or in a active state, and letting the user guess which is which is a failure.

    Seriously, go look at WebOS and then come back and tell me the iOS presentation is anything other that a generation or more behind the state-of-the-art.



    more...


    vista 3d wallpaper. wallpaper vista 3d. vista 3d
  • wallpaper vista 3d. vista 3d



  • ct2k7
    May 2, 08:19 PM
    The guy is dead, and not smelling like roses at the moment, so take your samples and dump the carrion.

    The problem is, is that your government is saying things, then going back on it. Nothing is making much sense.





    vista 3d wallpaper. vista animated wallpaper.
  • vista animated wallpaper.



  • ddtlm
    Oct 2, 08:53 PM
    Not Microsoft's market... yet.

    They want that peice of the pie. Give them time, they will try to take it.



    more...


    vista 3d wallpaper. vista animated wallpaper.
  • vista animated wallpaper.



  • macman916
    Nov 28, 03:12 PM
    Good for this kid!

    Its takes one kid to deliver a simple product apple can't.





    vista 3d wallpaper. vista animated wallpaper.
  • vista animated wallpaper.



  • dscuber9000
    Mar 28, 10:52 AM
    Wow, this is going to over-lap with E3. It'll be a hell of a week. :D





    vista 3d wallpaper. 7 and Vista HD Wallpapers
  • 7 and Vista HD Wallpapers



  • Kilamite
    Mar 21, 05:00 AM
    Has apple ever officially responded to any false marketing claims they may have accidentally stated? For example - them stating their macbook pro battery life lasts X amount of time, however it really lasts X -3 hours.. and they've responded in an official capacity?

    Battery life isn't really anything you can debate, as it largely depends on use, brightness and so many other variables. That's why Apple says "up to x hours".

    What other false marketing are you referring to? There has been some in the past, but I can't recall anything recent.





    Number 41
    Apr 21, 02:14 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    I'm amazed with some
    people on these forums in that unless the phone gets a case re-design and LTE it's only a minor update. Really? going to a dual core processor and 8mp camera is "just a spec bump?"

    With "cloud" computing on the horizon, speed of access to stored content is of paramount importance for phones.

    If you can't read those tea leaves, I don't know what to tell you.





    rickey939
    Oct 26, 08:05 PM
    - still can't use an email address other than mac.com email address as "reply to"

    Ummm, yes you can.





    jav6454
    Apr 12, 07:20 PM
    This survey is seriously flawed. I've been unable to secure an AT&T iPad within the 3 stores near me.

    Verizon iPad? They have them, at all combinations. Wi-Fi? Hit and Miss, but AT&T iPads are gone.





    fireshot91
    Apr 11, 05:43 PM
    Around here, I'm fairly certain it's around $4/Gal.

    The cheapest gas station in the area is a good 3-4 miles down, and I still drive there to get gas.

    The other day I saw it for $3.60/Gal, and filled it up. Honda Civics FTW.





    gkarris
    Mar 1, 10:54 AM
    ^^^ I heard they're pretty cool...

    and the VG store by work has a long waiting list already... :eek:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment