sukhwinderd
08-22 02:54 PM
http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-135211.html
Date
Motor Vehicle Commission
RSS Site Name
RSS Site Address
I hereby certify that ________________ is currently employed by ____________ and has been employed since ______________.
I certify that, on ______________, I filed an H1B petition extension and application for extension of stay on behalf of this individual (see attached receipt notice from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)).
Pursuant to 8 CFR 274a.12(b)(20), this individual is authorized to continue employment with ____________ for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay (as indicated on the immigration documentation).
I further certify that if I receive that the USCIS had denied the application prior to the 240 day period and if <name, Driver license number>, ceases to be employed by ________________ during the 240 day period, I will notify the Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC), in writing as soon as practicable. I will send such notice to:
Legal & Regulatory Affairs Unit
Motor Vehicle Commission
PO Box 162
Trenton, NJ 08666-0162
Sincerely,
Signature of
individual certifying
the information
Print Name & Title
i picked this from another web site. but it does work especially when you have legal details.
8 CFR 274a.12(b)(20),
also, as i said your lawyer might have to call there supervisor, they might not listen to you.
Date
Motor Vehicle Commission
RSS Site Name
RSS Site Address
I hereby certify that ________________ is currently employed by ____________ and has been employed since ______________.
I certify that, on ______________, I filed an H1B petition extension and application for extension of stay on behalf of this individual (see attached receipt notice from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)).
Pursuant to 8 CFR 274a.12(b)(20), this individual is authorized to continue employment with ____________ for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay (as indicated on the immigration documentation).
I further certify that if I receive that the USCIS had denied the application prior to the 240 day period and if <name, Driver license number>, ceases to be employed by ________________ during the 240 day period, I will notify the Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC), in writing as soon as practicable. I will send such notice to:
Legal & Regulatory Affairs Unit
Motor Vehicle Commission
PO Box 162
Trenton, NJ 08666-0162
Sincerely,
Signature of
individual certifying
the information
Print Name & Title
i picked this from another web site. but it does work especially when you have legal details.
8 CFR 274a.12(b)(20),
also, as i said your lawyer might have to call there supervisor, they might not listen to you.
wallpaper He says, “Jaden is so in touch
raysaikat
04-03 10:56 AM
Yes, they will return the old passport. You should always carry all your passports. However, only the latest passport is the "active" passport. Any new VISA stamp will be on the latest passport.
All VISAs stamped on your old passports remain on the old passports.
All VISAs stamped on your old passports remain on the old passports.
babu123
06-29 10:10 AM
What I heard is, 485 packet need to be send to the office where the I-140 got approved.
2011 Actor Will Smith attended the
MLS
07-12 01:56 PM
On the second thought --- Do you think PR or Citizen Desi's are for us? Any thoughts?
Yes they are. I recently got GC and I am with you. I know many freinds who got GCs long time back but they didnt know whats going on currently. Once I tell them they do support us. So making them aware is the key.
Yes they are. I recently got GC and I am with you. I know many freinds who got GCs long time back but they didnt know whats going on currently. Once I tell them they do support us. So making them aware is the key.
more...
snathan
02-13 01:14 AM
H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???
HI
I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds
I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.
** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.
** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.
Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.
Whenever you move from one state to another....urge your employer to file the LCA amendment. Thats the only way to save ourself.
HI
I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds
I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.
** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.
** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.
Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.
Whenever you move from one state to another....urge your employer to file the LCA amendment. Thats the only way to save ourself.

tabletpc
08-27 11:46 AM
I was under a foolish assumption that with pendidng PR for canada i can't appy for visitors visa. Good that i decided to clarify here.
Will start working towards it....
Thank U ALL....
Will start working towards it....
Thank U ALL....
more...
pappu
07-20 09:25 AM
No, only contiguous H1-B renewals(after 3 years or yearly extensions after 6 years) are exempted from the cap. If you go back to school and apply for a fresh H1, then it is very much counted against the cap. Apart from falling back to H4 or F2(if you are married and your spouse is on H1/F1), i dont see too many options if you cannot get one of the masters quota H1. BTW, if you dont have an OPT and are out of school, then how are you still here ?
If the company is multinational, ask them to give you a foriegn posting for a year and then you can come back on a fresh new H1B visa or L1 visa.
If the company is multinational, ask them to give you a foriegn posting for a year and then you can come back on a fresh new H1B visa or L1 visa.
2010 will smith son. Jaden Smith
signin241
07-24 08:39 PM
Problem is that Affidavits and the Birth certificate has their names in 1 way and that is different when compared to the passport. That's the problem.
more...
hyderabad123
04-27 08:08 AM
Hi mhssatya,
Better to hire local attorney, you guys can go at one time for an interview. Please do keep me posted after the interview.
I had interview on Mar 30th on I-485 Interview,
Earlier we got an denial on I-485 bcz of withdrawn my approved I-140 from Previous Employer.
Before itself I moved new employer uncer AC 21 portability.
We applied MTR on I-485 and thet is approved.
After that we recieved interview letter. The interview was Good, end of the interview, the officer told us, that will review again, if any docs needed will let you know with in 2 weeks.
Still didnt recive any response. Can you guys please do advice on my case, can i call to customer care on my case or better to go take an info pass.
Thanks
Better to hire local attorney, you guys can go at one time for an interview. Please do keep me posted after the interview.
I had interview on Mar 30th on I-485 Interview,
Earlier we got an denial on I-485 bcz of withdrawn my approved I-140 from Previous Employer.
Before itself I moved new employer uncer AC 21 portability.
We applied MTR on I-485 and thet is approved.
After that we recieved interview letter. The interview was Good, end of the interview, the officer told us, that will review again, if any docs needed will let you know with in 2 weeks.
Still didnt recive any response. Can you guys please do advice on my case, can i call to customer care on my case or better to go take an info pass.
Thanks
hair More: Jaden pics / Will Smith
statuslaw
01-24 04:56 PM
Yellow Admin Review is usually TAL (Technology Alert List) check. This kind of makes sense with your Chemical background. This is usually faster check compared to other types (like name-check). This used to take 21 days, you are around the same timeframe.
casinoroyale, Thanks!
But I was told name check first and then security check when I called DOS the second time. Do the both are the same?
casinoroyale, Thanks!
But I was told name check first and then security check when I called DOS the second time. Do the both are the same?
more...
rajeshalex
07-30 09:29 AM
May be we can ask the important questions from everyone and filter it out/ask the top ten among them as a community?
hot Jaden Smith Will Smith#39;s son

diptam
02-18 05:38 PM
I've given you the details as a personal message (PM) in IV. check that and reply me there or to my email address. I will do the best that i can legally.
Thanks,
Diptam
Thanks Pritam , can u give me u r email id so that i can share resume
Thanks,
Diptam
Thanks Pritam , can u give me u r email id so that i can share resume
more...
house Smith, who#39;s co-producing
Rb_newsletter
12-22 02:19 PM
I just saw this posting in murthy site and thought of sharing the info here.
MurthyDotCom : 221(g) Visa Stamp is Considered a Visa Refusal (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_221gst.html)
It looks completely ridiculous for me. Why should it be considered refusal after approval stamping?
MurthyDotCom : 221(g) Visa Stamp is Considered a Visa Refusal (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_221gst.html)
It looks completely ridiculous for me. Why should it be considered refusal after approval stamping?
tattoo will smith son jaden. his son
justsomeguy
08-21 10:41 PM
you said you waited 5 years... i says what's another 3-5 months :)
hang in there...3-5 months will fly by... heck 2008 is almost over!
... at least wait until the october bulletin is out... that may give you a better idea whether you want to use ac 21 or not
what ever you end up doing - good luck!
hang in there...3-5 months will fly by... heck 2008 is almost over!
... at least wait until the october bulletin is out... that may give you a better idea whether you want to use ac 21 or not
what ever you end up doing - good luck!
more...
pictures will smith son jaden smith.
manderson
08-15 09:26 AM
"IV was very active in lobbying for CIR 2006, which was passed in senate. "
True but most people don't know the difference between passing it in senate and signing it into law - they will think it simply passed (this has been my experience when talking to GC/485 newbies). Please say something like "which was passed in the senate (upper house of parliament), short of passing into law".
True but most people don't know the difference between passing it in senate and signing it into law - they will think it simply passed (this has been my experience when talking to GC/485 newbies). Please say something like "which was passed in the senate (upper house of parliament), short of passing into law".
dresses will smith son jaden. with
martinvisalaw
06-04 05:37 PM
You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."
more...
makeup High-kicking: Jaden Smith, son
forgerator
10-23 11:11 AM
Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?
secondly can u please also tell me that if the visa officer told u after ur interview that u would need to come on friday to pick get ur visa stamp or did they jst say that they will inform u? do u remember by any chance that if the visa officer told u that u would have certain # of days to come and stamp ur visa once they inform u that ur visa is ready for stamping?
thanks n sorry for the multi threads !!!!
I was given a slip from the officer and told to collect the passport on Friday at the consulate at 2pm. The slip had same information as well.
Read my full story here :)
Successful H1B stamping at Vancouver - Pakistani - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4724019812&m=3611048902&r=3611048902#3611048902)
secondly can u please also tell me that if the visa officer told u after ur interview that u would need to come on friday to pick get ur visa stamp or did they jst say that they will inform u? do u remember by any chance that if the visa officer told u that u would have certain # of days to come and stamp ur visa once they inform u that ur visa is ready for stamping?
thanks n sorry for the multi threads !!!!
I was given a slip from the officer and told to collect the passport on Friday at the consulate at 2pm. The slip had same information as well.
Read my full story here :)
Successful H1B stamping at Vancouver - Pakistani - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4724019812&m=3611048902&r=3611048902#3611048902)
girlfriend Will Smith#39;s Son Jaden
actaccord
01-26 11:46 AM
Pls start the effort to team up and meet the lawmakers.
hairstyles star Will Smith son Jaden
greencardvow
07-31 04:56 PM
you can't once it is rejected.
Hi, I am planning to goto india and i don't want to visit US Embassy in Chennai as i am working for a small consulting company. They will ask so many things.
I hope canada will be smooth.
My question is if US embassy in Canada don't want to extend my H1 will they cancel my current H1? Can i re-enter USA?
Hi, I am planning to goto india and i don't want to visit US Embassy in Chennai as i am working for a small consulting company. They will ask so many things.
I hope canada will be smooth.
My question is if US embassy in Canada don't want to extend my H1 will they cancel my current H1? Can i re-enter USA?
mrajatish
03-24 04:31 PM
I like the idea - any takers, I am ready to work with that person.
apt29
10-22 03:31 PM
Mine was applied on July12th. My attorney is pressing for refile. is it a good idea to refile? Or is it better to wait?
Thx
Thx
No comments:
Post a Comment